Jew York Times is calling for the government to step in to make sure non-Fake News™ is economically viable:

Jew York Times is calling for the government to step in to make sure non-Fake News™ is economically viable:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-13/new-york-times-ceo-calls-social-media-giants-subsidize-mainstream-media

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act
theguardian.com/technology/2016/nov/14/facebook-fake-news-us-election-news-feed-algorithm
imgur.com/a/BEY2B
archive.is/0VyFy
theconservativetreehouse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act

Senate Quietly Passes The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act"

theguardian.com/technology/2016/nov/14/facebook-fake-news-us-election-news-feed-algorithm

The New york times is bankrolled by carlos slim, the washington post by jeff bezos.

Two very rich men, these press companies looking for a bailout have very deep pockets and certainly don't need the state's help.

The American State's Constitution states it cannot interfere with the free press by buying or funding media outlets.

Soon we'll have state funded cable, oh wait we already do with att taking over time warner.

reddit spacing

Archive cuck.

I never used to buy into this meme but recently I've noticed just how fucking annoying it makes it to read. It's like reading a series of headlines. Is it something to do with millenials inability to flesh out their thoughts into anything longer than a tweet?

More like laziness and not understanding proper sentence structure, especially on places outside of reddit and twitter.

It's annoying when anons reply with that to massive posts that have paragraph spacing. Plus if you were here when it originated, it's a fake meme used for d&c.

No. It's because people use phones which have horizontally-thin screens. Single sentences have the appearance of paragraphs in that case, which makes it look more readable to mobile-users.

Don't fall for the "reddit spacing" D&C bullshit.

stop shilling your shitty fake-news website here zerokikes

And they will get it with this real v fake news paradigm that's being pushed.

If you haven't (for whatever stupid reason) dumped any media stocks, you should be doing it now.

Do CIA is low on cash?

It now costs them money to keep spreading unimportant news stories and propaganda. They can't have a stable income if they people they are trying to influence don't trust them anymore. We are getting to the point where it will be the "states duty" to keep them afloat to stop alternate media outlets from spawning movements that expose their corruption and hypocrisy. We are going to witness the transition of the mainstream media from private foreign ownership to domestic state ownership for spreading propaganda and keeping stories uniform across the board (i.e. the same stories will be shown everywhere so that everyone who sees them will believe them to be more trustworthy.) I ask though, what do normal people like us gain from reading these ZoG newspapers? We don't gain anything, only richfags and kikes read NYT and the like, so it seems to me like these (((people))) are afraid of losing the credibility they have spent the last 100 years or so building up just to have their reputation undermined, or their corrupt handlers exposed in career destroying investigations. It is funny that the entire election most people spent time calling Hillary or Trump corrupt, all while the mainstream media tried to frame narratives and assist in blacking out criticism or altering the perceptions of normal people to the things that Hillary and the CIA were doing. They are probably going to draw up some model under the table eventually for how news should be centrally distributed; the 1984 model is inevitable if nobody trusts the media.

Kikes are the only ones who care about international/national news, everyone else is worried about their local communities and such. We have nothing to gain from being dragged into foreign squabbles, and that is what many of the large news conglomerates do, they serve as a propaganda wing for encouraging wars and involvement in foreign affairs, not that it is a big surprise, if you look at (((who owns them.)))

Can't say I expected it to happen in my lifetime; it would be interesting to dig into the history of China's media to see if there are any parallels to what is happening now.

It won't be about fake news vs real news, it will be the state media vs alternative media.

These rats are trying to morph last vestiges of monopolistic system into fully corporatist state before Trump gets in, and given his recent picks, I'm not sure whether he won't unwittingly contribute to that. U.S has no statesmen as you had them in ages past, only career politicians and celebrities now.
Also>>8516190
Media not under monopolistic control are the true free media, "fake news" is just a label to retain legitimacy of a crumbling facade of official corporate establishment.

It's not D&C, you just need to learn to write properly and quit being a faggot.

They're tards from TRS, a few months ago they got busted shilling here and the "reddit spacing" intensified after that.

It won't work. There is no reason whatsoever for one privately owned or publicly traded company to be forced to subsidize another. We do not have state monopolies in America. The government can not just "decide" that one corporation has to bail out another because it is running them out of business, that's just capitalism.

That being said, we all know that social media and mainstream media are controlled by similar people with similar agendas. Just because the government cannot legally mandate that one subsidize the other does not mean that they won't reach some private backroom agreement between themselves, but in that case, why go public with it?

This is just another indication that the msm will die in our lifetimes.

But is it?

that's a great meme. i wish i had a stack of those for every one of the thousands of lies we are told.

Here is an album of jimmycomet's instagram posts. Pretty good red pill.
imgur.com/a/BEY2B

News media is already subsidized by the government user. You really swallowed that we're capitalist meme hook, line and sinker.

archive.is/0VyFy
theconservativetreehouse .com/2016/09/21/cable-news-corps-reacting-to-scant-campaign-spending-frustrated-media-attempt-to-create-news/

NO, THE MARKET HAS SPOKEN, MSM IS DYING BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS LIE.