Comic cucks BTFO when they find out their Waifu is a nazi

bleedingcool.com/2017/08/18/supergirl-cosplayer-went-charlottesville-guess-whose-side/

Rich Drees • 2 hours ago
Amazing how unattractive a beautiful person can be when they reveal a hateful heart.

So many cucks happy that they can hate on a girl they couldn't fuck in the first place. Finally. haha

Christ Charlottesville was a fuck up all round.

numale face

the comic cuck.

literal who? a capeshit loving pig? okay good fuck her and her racist bitch self

You can't fuck her though. That's the point.

i never wanted to though

I think you're on the wrong board, nigger.

That's a fat face.

Please nigs have no control of their sexual desires

I'm not, anyone who is openly racist is trash, you can be racist behind closed doors against niggers but all black people arent bad

lol her webmaster SHUT IT DOWN and nuked her website (alisakiss.com)

Never said they were, just that were less evolved and subject to the pitfalls of such an affliction.

my fucking sides

Imagine still reading comic books in 2017. Imagine still being a cuck.

At least they got the basics from us, even if it's at a child like level of understanding.

Archive.is dumbshit
Saged and reported

Another neo-nazi who doesn't want USA's history to be erased.

Lol. These idiots are so trash.

Finally leftists understand. Now stop acting as though slut shaming and fat shaming are any different, and bitching whenever someone despises whores because they aren't thirsty and have self respect/standards.

That said
She's stuck in breast limbo, big or flat, anything else is shit. Also cosplayers especially skimpy ones are attention whores.

Yes but it's the closest most of the male demographic in those cons will ever get to a woman so it's tolerated due to thirst.

This. lol.

I just love the dynamic at play here. It's normally a girl they would buy shit for on her amazon wish list because of their utter cuckdom, but since she's dating a alt-right whatever, they let their true misogyny show.

t. Cuckservative

Anyway, what's racist about protesting the continued destruction of white America? Whites are not allowed to exist or have a culture anymore?

So this is like Holla Forums with less quality control

Also

I could care less about what girls who cosplay think. They literally dress up to get positive feedback and do whatever is trending. Why bother hating a sheep, a sheep doesn't possess critical thinking.

This is almost word for word a thread somebody posted on Holla Forums.

Oh I don't have to imagine. ;)

Fuck that America is a European nation and anyone that says anything different is a revisionist Jew or minority.

can you faggots quit filling the internet with your cancer and just have your civil war already?

Truth isn't cancer my son.

Conservatives truly are human garbage.

The majority of them are. I don't give a fuck about exceptions.

what a fucking piece of shit!
i find it easier to respect full blown sjws than you.

t. Antifa

you pretend to defend all races, but you subhumans are even more racists than poltards

When they're not speaking to the media leftists and coons go full white genocide. They're not even really trying to hide it, just avoiding bad pr.

You're a sociopath

And there are some pit-bulls that don't maul people.

What triggered you ?

Are they doing this ironically?

These people are too stupid to understand irony; there's a jew somewhere working as an organizer. It's the exact same as furries: the internet has made collectivization far easier, so we get retard concentration. Maybe one day we can build camps.

EAT DA POOPOO

This isn't the place for you, Tim Wise.