Rex Tillerson Faces New Chorus of Condemnation From Jews as Secretary of State Pick

Rex Tillerson Faces New Chorus of Condemnation From Jews as Secretary of State Pick

Rex Tillerson will be Donald Trump’s nominee for secretary of state, the president-elect tweeted this morning, setting off a new round of condemnations from Jewish groups.

Jewish leaders are joining senators on both sides of the aisle in raising concerns about the Exxon Mobil CEO, who has close ties to Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin.

While mainstream Republicans, and even some Democrats, have cheered some of Trump’s Cabinet picks, Tillerson appears to be in for a rough trek to confirmation.

Republican senators, including Marco Rubio of Florida and John McCain of Arizona, have already spoken out against his nomination.

“I don’t know what Mr. Tillerson’s relationship with Vladimir Putin was, but I’ll tell you it is a matter of concern to me,” McCain said in an interview on Fox News on Saturday.

Jewish groups are joining the pile-on.

Morton Klein, who is the national president of the Zionist Organization of America and has been supportive of Trump, told the Forward on Monday that the nomination of an oil executive “concerned” him, arguing that oil executives are generally oriented toward the Arab world, and less friendly to Israel.

In statements Tuesday morning, left-wing Jewish groups added their own concerns, raising questions about Tillerson’s attitudes on human rights and global warming.

“Tillerson’s nomination is deeply disturbing, as he is the leader of one of the world’s largest energy corporations — which has polluted the global environment, developed close relationships with dictators, and used its resources over 40 years to suppress climate science,” said Robert Bank, president and CEO of American Jewish World Service. “A U.S. secretary of state must stand up for democratic values and civil and political rights globally, and Tillerson’s record portends the opposite.”

The National Jewish Democratic Council blasted the pic as a dangerous leap of faith.

“Trump continues to double down on his mixed record when it comes to issues the pro-Israel community cares most about,” the group said. “At best, Tillerson is an unknown quantity when it comes to Israel; at worse his affinity for Putin and business dealings with some of Israel’s worst enemies adds to the growing list of fears for supporters of the U.S.-Israel relationship.”

In a Monday evening statement to the Forward, the left-wing pro-Israel group J Street asked senators to vet Tillerson carefully.

“We expect senators to question him vigorously to determine whether his views are consistent with decades of bipartisan U.S. support for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and with upholding our country’s international commitments, such as the successful nuclear agreement with Iran,” the organization said.

And the leftist group Jewish Voice for Peace said, in its own statement, that Tillerson’s nomination would make the grooup’s own work more important.

“His priority is cozying up to dictators in order to get access to oil, rather than holding political leaders and corporations accountable for human rights abuses,” the group said in its statement. “With Tillerson at the helm of the State Department, corporate accountability campaigns, including the tactics of the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement, will be more important than ever.”

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee has yet to make a public comment on the Tillerson nomination. A spokesman told the Forward that the group has a long-standing policy of not commenting on on presidential appointments.

archive.is/P0DNT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4YSNG
corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/company/news-and-updates/speeches/a-business-perspective-on-global-energy-markets
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324747104579024892381188288
qz.com/72409/exxonmobil-is-accused-of-flighty-bets-but-look-at-these-numbers-and-judge-for-yourself/
insideclimatenews.org/news/22072016/donald-trump-fossil-fuel-campaign-contributions-republican-oil-money
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happens if the kikes and their puppets block Tillerson from being secretary of state?

It's like five KKKs for jews. Why is this allowed in the current year?

Expect Trump to veto any and all their pet projects that they want. Gridlock. And with the mandate that Trump got, it means the houses get their shit stomped.

B-BUT TRUMP IS A KIKE

t. Holla Forums

These Are Going To Be The Best 8 Years Of My Life.

At some point we have to stop using MSM being outraged about something as a form of confirmation. This will eventually be used against us

HE'S PERFECT

I agree. I'm not saying Rex is a bad pick, but a few of the people who came out in favor are:

-Cheney
-Defense sec. under Bush/Obama
-Rice

That said, the only valid criticism I've heard is the potential conflict of interest with Mobile. Otherwise I think he might be a strong competent guy for the job as long as he does as Trump wants instead of his own agenda.

I'm adding this to the pasta

Everything is a fucking holocaust with the kikes.

These kikes aren't even hiding it anymore

archive.is/4YSNG

I feel somehow insulted

Low energy newfag.

>>>/reddit/

So does this mean that T. Rex is 100% our guy?

I wouldn't say that but this is good counter material for concerned shills.

Everytiem
Who are you??

also no tldr or summary, probably a low effort OP

Don't delude yourself into complacency, the guy has plenty of flaws and sketchiness to go around.

That being said most of the above is outside the duties of SoS, but the Kurdistan shit is a concern and he definitely has some good goy points in his pocket. Then again in his position he's definitely had to deal with jews (Trump probably related to him on this) and his opinions on trade really suggest that he's blind to all but his end goal. If Trump can make this goal be something other than "praise muh petrodollar" then he's fit for use as a tool Trump can wield, but even at best Rex isn't going to be breaking any leftist barriers or benefiting America in ways that Trump didn't directly order him to.

There's also a theory that Trump is just using him as a lightning rod to allow his other controversial picks to go through more easily, but Rex's ties to Russia, business experience, and key role in the energy market tell me that Trump wants to do more that use him as a meatshield.

shit forgot sources

>corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/company/news-and-updates/speeches/a-business-perspective-on-global-energy-markets
>wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324747104579024892381188288 (yeah I know subscriptions but honestly just the headline is enough to show what he thinks)
>qz.com/72409/exxonmobil-is-accused-of-flighty-bets-but-look-at-these-numbers-and-judge-for-yourself/ (re-reading this he even seems to only want free Kurdistan for his almighty petrodollar)
>insideclimatenews.org/news/22072016/donald-trump-fossil-fuel-campaign-contributions-republican-oil-money

Rex Tillerson was picked as Secretary of State, not Education. His views on Common Core are irrelevant, you imbeciles.

Thanks for actually reading the post dipshit.

Oh cool, a horde of yids are kvetching about someone's putative Russian ties. That means we can start pointing out their Israeli ties!

Shut up goy! Don't you remember the Holocaust?

Good. I support anyone who kikes hate.

Checked.

"If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous." - Good boy Joe

Wasn't that a Hitler quote?

REAL HOLOCAUST WHEN?

If Tillerson goes to the wailing wall will that shut these kikes up?

I'm not even pro Tillerson, but this is ridiculous. HE'S AN OIL MAN AND MIGHT NOT CARE ABOUT ISRAEL OOOOOOYYYYYY VEEEEEYYYYYY

WTF? Is there a white agenda? A black agenda? An asian agenda?

These people are mental. At most there is an Israeli agenda

I dream of a day when we'll ask ourselves "Why the fuck was this allowed back then?"

Average pick, but still better than a Goldman Kike.
Anyway as long as The Don is on top we will MAGA like it's 1488.

It's Jewish Priviledge.

I thought the oil guys were the ones who cared the most about Israel because "muh pipeline". Or is that just those PNAC fags like Bill Kristol and John Bolton?

I mean, check Exxon's holdings, but going for Russia instead of what the fuck else means he's clearly not running whatever syrian pipeline geopolitical game, which fits with his Russian connections.

That day has been here for awhile now.

bump

Rex funded Jeb's campaign… Where is the no bully?

Ryan Zikki is now secretary of interior (former Seal Team 6)

If cuckservatives can tell which way the wind is blowing they'll liberate themselves from foreign entanglements.

Term limits and lobbying bans should scare the hell out of these faggots.

He's not 100% our guy but I'll settle for him not being 100% their goy.

The deeply concerned jew is second best only to the nonexistent jew :') . Thank you Mister Trump!

My issue with the Tillerson pick is that in 8 years someone will need to replace Trump. The two positions that are usually taken under a president in order to launch their own campaigns after the current president are VP and SoS. As much as I enjoy the butthurt and salt generated by T Rex and Mike "taze the gays" Pence neither of them inspire the confidence that they will carry the torch and have what it takes to fight against the MSM in order to successfully be elected in 2024. I know he can swap out for someone else later, but I would like to see the rise of an heir apparent that will advance our agenda.

He's gonna drink their milkshake.

Agreed. Holla Forums also needs to learn that jews aren't a hivemind, and operate with disparate agendas and political philosophies. It's almost certain that whatever those agendas are, they mean bad things for white people somewhere, but there's a world of difference between some liberal kike social justice professor at Yale, and a hyper-zionist Orthodox jew from israel.

Important reminder: most liberal jews are not liberal purely because they want to fuck over the white goyim; they have truly swallowed their own Kool-Aid most of the time. This is why there are anti-Zionist jews like Chomsky. Of course most liberal progressivism is born of a subconscious hatred for beauty (and by extension whites/western civilization), but they and the most of the kikes among them sincerely believe they're fighting for justice.

When has a VP or SoS actually run afterwards other than HW and Clinton?

Trump's ability to game the media amazes me still. I really think him picking Mnuchin for Secretary of the Treasury was to get people talking about the Rothschilds and George Soros.

Trump phenomenon will be a goldmine for Jewish fundraising efforts.

LBJ, Gore, Ulysses S Grant. Admittedly those are all VP's, Likely more, but I'm not an election historian.

Rex Tillerson was once interviewed by an environmentalist–a shortstack redhead with a a number of tattoos–and she asked about his stance on the impact of oil and gas drilling on the environment.

Tillerson became deeply pensive, resting his hands across his massive, silver belt buckle, and responded in thoughtfully measured words:

"Well, the way I see it… If Mother Earth really felt like she was being raped, she wouldn't squirt so God-damned much when I drilled her."

The interviewer immediately ripped off her clothing and attempted to mount Tillerson's cock, and after she was dragged away, HAZMAT was called to remediate the toxic snail trail she left behind.

what, like Dick Cheney and the Bush Regime which sucked Israeli dick?

what's the real story here?

Little Marco and Backpain McStain need to be deported. Marco to Cuba, and McStain to Cambodia.

Gas the kikes.

I see your concern, but consider this. LBJ let Kennedy be murdered so he could fulfil his obligations to Israel. Gore did run but didn't win Thanks Jeb :^). And Grant was a war hero. Some governor from Indiana and a non-politician don't stand a chance. Surely Trump didn't have any kind of VP boost to get him elected.

Honestly one of the best posts I've seen on Holla Forums in a while. Thanks fam.

this guy and the Goldman Sachs guy are the two I'm most suspicious of, but as long as the border gets enforced, the illegals get deported, and we don't have a nuclear war this election will have been worth it.

Remember to always do the opposite of what the kikes and cucks want you to do. The fact that they're scared shitless of Rex means that Trump made the right choice.

Many people don't understand that the Saudis and the Israelis are allies.

So we have to keep watch on the replacements as they come. Trump so far seems very willing to fire people. Cabinet appointments seem common enough to go under the radar.

Isn't being SoS in a nationalist America fucking useless though?
I seem to remember Stefan Molyneux saying that a few times.