Do you believe that there will be a mass incarceration of Muslims in the United Stated similar to what happened to...

Do you believe that there will be a mass incarceration of Muslims in the United Stated similar to what happened to Japanese Americans during WW2? What would there be to gain and what would there be to lose if such a thing were to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

usgovinfo.about.com/od/censusandstatistics/a/answersrequired.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Won't happen, too many Jews and shabbo's goyim (Evangelicals, Mormons) all over congress that will cry about "human rights" while simultaneously continue to try and get rid of whites for it to happen. Also, enjoy your bumplock and ban for "What does Holla Forums think about X shitpost" like the mods usually do with such threads.

I was more or less asking what would the potential gains and losses would be from it happening or not happening. I'm not asking what the boards unified opinions are, I'm trying to ask if it's probable if it will happen.

It all depends how the next few months play out. Once Trump gets in they will step up their violence.

No, I don't believe it will happen. Muslims already tend to stay in their own communities in the US, very rarely venturing outside of them. The only Muslims people generally see out in public are either women shopping or college age "Muslim in Name Only" Pakis.

Muslims are

How quickly do you believe it will escalate? Will the violence slowly grow or will all the shit hit the fan all at once?

Depends how they react to the registry really. If they react as badly as I expect then maybe. It will be fireworks and a good show at least.

There will be no registry.

MASS INCINERATION

Before or after total global saturation?

MIDF, it's been a while :^)

No, we’re going to deport them all or kill them all.

No, even Zionists hate mussulmen.

Our nation.
Terrorism.

Fun

Nothing

There already is, dipshit. IT’S CALLED THE CENSUS. YOU’VE BEEN REGISTERING YOURSELVES FOR YEARS.
WE’RE GOING TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.

It's not a matter of MIDF. There simply will be no registry. It's not born in a vacuum. It takes time, money, people, and other resources. Or did you think Trump would personally call you up and ask you to do it for free …

Reported.

The purpose of the Japanese internment, as far as I can tell, was to get them the fuck out of the US industries and power structures so that they wouldn't be able to sabotage us. Muslims are a different case in that there's a few agents in the upper crust, all of which are planted by kikes but you already knew this, and all the rest are parasitic filth that are in no position to undermine the nation's wellbeing because they become extremely myopic in time of war.

Consider the record corrected

Zionists hate muzzies in their midsts, they want the savages wrecking any European (white) lead countries. They won't stop the horde in ZOGmerica.

Nigger, they’re suicide bombers and mass shooters and knife-wielders.

The general census form doesn't ask for religion. That's a different form, which is optional. If you'd ever filled out a census form, you'd know that.

Last time I filled out a full census form, I told them I was an Alaskan Native Wiccan. Where's your god now?

No but there will be a mass incineration of whites if nigs, spics and moslems are allowed to become the majority in this country.

Reported again. Try harder, kike.

Do you know what the word undermine means?

I expect to see things we haven't seen since the first half of the last century with Trump.

You've obviously never filled out a census form. Go ask your mom.

Yes, thank you; you’re retarded and know nothing about the behaviors of Islam.

Reported.

He will pull a d&c on the muslim communities and get them to either learn to police themselves an be cooperative or risk fucking themselves and only themselves over. I see him doing this with most groups that are unruly and not on board. We have already seen some of this. The muslim database is part of this and will create a separation within the community by making muslims play by strict rules that they would otherwise normally have no problem with since such rules will amount to "not being a fucking nitwit and acting out and blowing shit up". In the end, I think he will be smart about things instead of using a heavy-hand. He'll get the same results without looking like a monster while doing so, since that is very characteristic of him.

People are already monitored by political beliefs and ideologies one way or the other. In the end, the person that entirely avoids any sort of tracking method are the only ones that will be off the grid, which is not many.

Keep reporting, kid.

No, that’s what they want. He will make them abide by US law or tell them to fuck off home.

Reported.

Yep, thanks. He’s a fucking lunatic.

You're an idiot.

Reported.

This is ultimately what he will do. By police themselves, it will be them voluntarily acting right or getting fucked over. In other words they will be presented with a fake alternative.

Does it say its against the law to put incorrect information on it? Are they going to send the fucking swat team to make sure you aren't Chinese when you're actually Vietnamese?

It's a $100 fine to lie on a census form.

Minimum $500 fine. It’s a federal offense, dipshit.

You're an idiot.

I think it would be hilarious if we used cops to collect census data.

That’s the best “argument” you’ve had yet, moishe!

My sister used to list herself as an Eskimo on her school tests, they don't follow up on these kind of things because it is not practical to do so.

STOP SHAMING ME! I'M A TRANSNIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

usgovinfo.about.com/od/censusandstatistics/a/answersrequired.htm

Pretty much. We simply don't have the resources to go around house to house and demand proof of every little thing. It's why there will never be a national Muslim registry. It's impractical.

Plus, there are a fuck ton of people who will register as Muslim just to fuck with the system.

Wonder if this has ever happened? Would be funny.

Ah ok. I was off. $100 to refuse, $500 to lie.

So lets say you had a hundred genders? Would it be $500 for each lie?

Not sure. I'll try it in 2020 and see what happens. When I filled out the 2010 census I claimed that there were 12 Inuits living in the apartment. Nobody questioned it.

My uncle always writes down for race "Human, the only race".

so your uncle is a cuck

Do you mean species? Because

Because we aren't even the same species as other races***

got cut off

That was 2010. I've moved since then. I left the Inuits behind. Now I live with 7 Congolese fruit bats.

God fucking dammit user.

No.

No. Even if people were on board with it, it's far harder to figure out who is a Muslim (unless you're dumb enough to simply think that "Muslim just means Arab looking") than it is to figure out who is Japanese.

Well you'd have fewer Muslims. That's pretty cool.

Once people inevitably cuck out again it'll just be another thing to endlessly guilty whitey (yes, white people will still get the brunt of the blame even if latinos, blacks, etc. are all for it, too) for.

I don't remember the Japanese americans bombing their home.

Use your dubs carefully user

Round (((them))) up if they want to play that game

I didn't ask for those dubs.

Good at jokes.

God, I hope it happens.

I struggle to imagine what will happen when the shitskins try to terrorize President Trump. I trust that the response will be disproportionate.

Remember when Trump was gleefully talking about Pershing?

don't kid yourself and take these shitty fucking threads back to 4cuck

we are really entering new territory. we cannot learn from history how these things will pay out, as there has never been social media etc

>Muslims are

What happened to the japs in the US will look like a summer camp by comparison

*resources, and don't that was half joking btw :^]

Much like the Holocaust, I don't think it will happen, but it should. They may not comprise high numbers now, but they will if nothing is done about them. Jews are ~1.5% of the population and how much headache do they cause us? Muslims' small numbers in the US is precisely why they're still manageable. If you want to see what happens when the Religion of Peace builds a large presence in your country, look at Germany, France, Sweden or the UK.

They have to go back. Whether that's on a plane or in a casket, is no concern of mine.

Maybe we can finally put those FEMA camps and coffin liners to use.

We need to make concentration camps great again.

No because all we have to do is prevent mosques from being built. They'll stay near the mosques and be cheap and easy to watch.

Japanese were everywhere and had profitable businesses to seize. The US used the proceeds to pay for the camps. Muslims are poor and split a single goat between 4 families. We will keep them penned up in their ghettos.

I only care if mass incarcerations and deportations of jews happen.

Just look for Mohammed dumbass

None of this is going to happen. They will simply continue to breed, dominate various fields of employment, continue their low level murder campaign against random Whites [which Trump won't even talk about in anything more than passing references to "crime rates"], and just wait him out.