This faggot at Nissan literally wants you to give up your thoughts to your car:

This faggot at Nissan literally wants you to give up your thoughts to your car:

extremetech.com/extreme/261110-brain-electrodes-nissans-b2v-driver-skills-amplifier

Other urls found in this thread:

nissan-global.com/EN/NRC/FRONTLINES/LUCIAN_GHEORGHE/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Romania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's retardedly comlicated, no one's going to wear a fucking skullcap to drive.

there's already software implemented by other car companies that detect sudden lane movement and notify the driver.

why does he look like a faggot?

but how to drive this thing if you're a brainlet?

Because he is.

so fucking sick of this shit

this is all you ever need in a car

Don't worry, we'll have access to the ability to drive anything taken away before this even reaches market.

he's a gypsy

how many mpg?

It could get 1MPG and I might still drive it.

100% this faggot is a gigantic asslicker who barely does anything, I had one faggot like him just in school insecurities pouring out of his being like a masturbating volcano

Holy shit:

nissan-global.com/EN/NRC/FRONTLINES/LUCIAN_GHEORGHE/

"I love working with people."
"I can tell from your voice harmonics, Dave, that you're badly upset. Why don't you take a stress pill and get some rest?"
"I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave."

it's spelled "romani"

Couldn't they just EMP the wires going from the key turning slot to the starter? Like wouldn't that cut off fuel flow from the fuel pump and put you SOL anyways?

That's why you should get a good old fashioned diesel car. Or a truck like pic related that drinks gasoline, diesel, butter, whatever.

Hellno.jpg
If I wanted that kind of protection I could just weld and mount a lead bracket protecting the starter and put a THICC cable made of plastic and alluminum over the wires going to the starter from the keyslot.
What's the difference in the starter of the diesel car and the older then 1996 gasoline cars? I thought they still had the same bullshit wires going to a starter?

Bigger systems are immune from EMP because the actual current spike isn't that big. It's the delicate computerized stuff that really gets fried.

I can't imagine how lazy or dull this guy is that he's passing off such an old idea as an innovation. It's almost depressing that we, as a society, allow for such behavior. The humane thing to do would be to euthanize this sad man.

As if I needed any more reasons not to buy their shitty brand, or to buy new at all. Who the hell would pay 30k+ for this bullshit? Millenial normies? They're all taking Ubers because owning a car is just like so passe man.

mechanical fuel injection, as diesels don't have spark plugs once it's going you can short out anything and it would still keep running. I know for a fact the 6BT cummins in the 90's dodge rams will run with no electricity. add in a manual trans and you can start it no matter what.

If you do want electronics in it for whatever reason, there should be standardized dimensions for just sliding in components of your chose like a server rack.

This. Faggot niggerbrains love being assimilated.

eat a benis
you should not drive shit which pollutes the air so much, when there are alternatives
are you a future darwin award who intentionally forgets seat belt?
you can uninstall them if you want
what is CVT? also, modern ones are not that much stupid
usually you can rip it out, too

ep*c

What is it with all these postmodern horseless carriages relying on unnecessary and fragile electric appliances for basic function?

I think there is a big divide between generations.

This is just a generalization. There will be people who, for whatever reason, fall outside if their range.

Well if they can make it work the other way around, i.e. if I can control the car with my brain, then I'd take it. A lot of the time is taken by you having to physically move your limbs to actuate the controls which is important in case of emergency. Going 55, you can travel as much as 50 feet while you get your foot to the brake pedal, before you even start to actually brake. With brain detector cap it's nearly instantaneous, it reads that you need to apply brake before it even pops up into your consciousness, and electronically actuated brake is much faster to kick in than you can actuate it by foot.

This is basically an official statement to the whole planet that americans are too retarded to drive and should not be allowed on roads.

>851529 tell me, uterr fag, why should I buy a car, a new car(while being forced to it by state[EU]), that doesn't do anything expected from car[I AM DRIVER] and does so much shit around I don't want and will never use? I just wanna drive a fuckin car, I myself wanna repair the car and, of course, I wanna "own" the car.

no, man it's spelled romanian
romani people it's a different thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Romania
they're great and we have a lot, I think as much as hungarians but they declare themselves romanian ( people don't really have a problem with that )