www .youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/12/11/edgecucks-a-study-in-unwitting-cuckoldry/
archive.is/FEo5X
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/708323697732554752
youtube.com/watch?v=gyeWwjZBq9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's an annoying bitch

Oh no. It's such a prestigious list too. Look at last year.

You can be cynical about the list but it really examplifies how politics has made a comeback in society.

Elle doesn't seem like a man so how could that be possible? It wouldn't be implicit enough for him.

I'd fuck her till my balls went numb.

You would?

Holy fuck.

Isn't this the lady who made the daily shoah spergs spill max spaghetti?

The very same

Yes, I would. She's a odd type of attractive. Ugly-hot or some shit. I don't know how to word it. Some models are like that. Alien looking. Her face looks weird, but she makes me rock hard man.

Plus, she's a leftoid, so there's also a "conquer the enemy" vibe involved. I'd smash her pussy to bits user. I would.

Go away kikess, you got BTFO'd and you know it.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/

Spill their spaghetti?

I never laughed so hard as I did when that interview started. They trolled her for like 15 minutes when she tried to ask them about pepe the frog.

No, this isn't her. I remember looking her up and she was fat and ugly.

lel I don't like this whore but the way the daily shoah spergs handled that interview was very cringey. I wanted them to explain their position thoughtfully but they kept stumbling on each other. I think it was Sven who kept spouting off like a fucking moron while Mike tried to make a good point. Then she asked a question about the origins of pepe and they didn't know their chan history, a common indicator of massive newfags.

she looks a lot like a French-Canadian broad I dated back in high school, just with a flatter/rounder face and more niggish lips

Notice how they used this whore for the other faggot larper as well? This is pretty much confirmation that Dickie Spencer is Dugin's stooge and a kike plant.

To a dishonest bitch? Fuck that, you just troll them.

Show description says it's the same kikess.

My ex, who worked on the Hillary campaign, has the same aesthetic quality. dick = diamonds

Maybe they had some other kikess on who's the one I'm thinking about. Dark hair, fat, liked ballet or something.

Ah, I see: slipping Esther into the king's bedchamber.

I listened to that, I thought it was strange that she claimed to be from a "rural racist area" but one of the things she constantly brought up unprovoked was "why don't you guys drop the anti-semetism?"
I guess a bitch that fucked up looking would be a fucking kike.

Except it was the TDS kids who ended up looking like retards spilling their spaghetti. Like this vid, 4cucks are mega cringey memelord fags. It shows. That's why the FtN guys are way less cringey than seven spic.

Those fucking glasses and the way she wears them are triggering to the max. This bitch is also 100% an easy shag

He managed to get a leftist kike to give him the fuck me eyes while defending meme magic.

The altright is a faggy rainbow coalition but I enjoy some of their content, including this interview.

More like Ghoul failed at trolling. He desperately wants to be Sam Hyde.

she needs to lose those stupid glasses.

Normalfags talking about some of the crap that comes through here is pretty amusing when it doesn't make my balls shudder. They're so innocent though. Their souls haven't been properly crushed yet.

FtN doesn't try to be funny, which is why it's the superior program.
I also miss The Weekly Narrative.

Now I understand white privilege, I can this girl has been subsidized her whole life, emotionally, financially, and definitely handed status for no value in return.

Holy fuck that interview was fucking hilarious, vid related.

:^)

I think FtN is a good program but they've gone downhill a bit. They really need to bring good guests on more often.

KulturKampf best show, Tharru best warlord.

I admit that ghoul really needs to shut up during interviews. He is definately on the spectrum and should stick to making ms pain memes.

She acts about 15 years old there, wonder if she was just nervous.

absolutely, that and Darwin Digest are the only shows I can stand.

That's FAS. DO NOT BREED.

I can't stand that one chick who doesn't understand how loud and spergy she is.

Why the fuck would anyone wear BCGs willingly?

You're right I think – relatively mild cases and they can hold a simple job.

Dr. Cathy is awesome you zip it.

She probably wants to pretend her success isn't based on her looks and wants nerd cred too.

Her success is absolutely not based on her looks.

She's hideous.

Spencer needs to push the angle more that Europeans are at extinction levels worldwide when asked why he's doing this or why it's relevant in the current year.

At least it wasn't 'woke'

Did anybody else see that Dicky quietly got his twatter account unbanned? Turns out it was deleted because he was running the Radix account too, and not for "hate speech".

This is so fucking boring. We've heard this hundreds of times at this point.

You have a white nationalist being interviewed by MSM on the regular now, plus he's well spoken and dresses well. That's all that matters at this point: waking up whites. What helps whites = good. What hurts jews = good. That's it.

and Milo got suspended for being white presenting and retweeting a Gorilla actress and making fun of her which twitter considers "targeted harassment" if you have a lot of followers.

So many anons don't understand useful idiots or groups that do P.R. well.
Richard Spencer is handsome, holds his own in debate, and most importantly looks and sounds like the kind of man every white family wants their son to be. He's a massive degenerate yes, but more white people than ever are now talking about race realism and the J.Q. and for that he gets the rope last. He's like a private contractor for P.R.

At least that user. posted images along with his criticism…

If you weren't autistic you'd realize that nobody finds Spencer appealing. He isn't bringing anybody new to our side.

Does saying the Holocaust happened and suggesting that Whites can have an alliance with jews "huty jews"?

I'm not sure where you're from, but you have to go back.

*hurt jews

But if he actually is a sodomite, then he is not really a degenerate, user. He would then be an abomination…

Give him another chance, but keep an eye on his character.

I'm saying he identified as white %90 of the time until we started pointing out that he was Jewish.

Again as long as he teaches the Saxon to hate he gets the rope last, but user all degenerates must go.

I wonder how she got a job as a reporter?
It's clearly not intelligence or looks

t. fag

Spencer came across a little spergy in this. Don't know how much of that is editing and how much is his implicit autism coming out.

Speak for yourself. That shit was hilarious. She went from speaking in cutesy valley girl asking about memes to stammering in a barely-concealed rage.

Women don't belong in politics at any level and that of course includes news coverage of politics. She's an embarrassment to my race, and I'm not even a woman.

She doesn't look like a stable lass, user. Wouldn't be surprised if the pounds came and went. The D.S. made mincemeat of her, but then again they got their hands dirty at the same time. Women don't belong in politics at any level.

For your pleasure

Spencer was never in religious right-wing circles that focus as hard on homosexuals. He has no idea the stats behind the right-wing disliking Jews. There was no point in Spencers' life when he was a cuckservative or libertarian who transferred to the JQ and Race. He was on the race question since High School.

Emulating fracturous Trotskyists will be its own downfall.

>>>/trs/

And this makes his faggotry okay?

No, hes changed his mind since that tweet, hes recognized that its a public health problem but not as big a problem as the race problem, which is true.

I'm calling it right now. Those are the new problem glasses. Cap this and in one or two years time the only place you'll see the thick rimmed problem glasses is bumfuck nowhere Alaska and east Jesus, Indiana.

The pendulum swings in all things cultural. Shadilay, brothers.

proof of these claims?

It's like the opposite of those Jewywood movies were the girl just needs to take off the glasses. Without those she'd be far worse.
I'd still hate fuck.

Radix Journal podcasts, his last appearance on The Daily Shoah.

Would a gay man have been a director for the Bavarian State Opera?

Like the Alt-Right, opera is the pinnacle of heterosexuality and masculinity.

I lean towards liking Richard Spencer, but I don't think he is that great at arguing with liberals.

In so many interviews these liberals have so many weak spots that he could have taken advantage of. I would argue that most of us here could do a better job. But that is because we spend time in the trenches debating/trolling libs day in and day out.

That being said, Spencer is good at articulating his vision to likeminded individuals.

You removed the upvote/downvote ratio on purpose you fucking disinfo kike faggot shill

Hes learning, him shitting on that faggot at Texas A&M was gr8.

Sinaed fuck off.

That did make me kek at least. You must not understand the situation whites are in if you want a Hitler incarnate to suddenly be "our" spokesperson. First, there's no proof Spencer is actually a homosexual, just suspicions, and second to these pictures of what he said, WHO FUCKING CARES? What matters more is he's putting the message out there is a decently presentable package.

Most anons here nowadays seem to have a nigger level of intelligence.

I don't believe you. I've trolled the comment sections in all the MSM YouTube interviews of him, and there are lots of normalfag accounts saying how he's speaking sense. It's almost cosmic because some real white nationalist hardliner that is incredibly aggressive and masculine would almost never get any interviews, but here you have some heady, slightly flamboyant intellectual and he's a way in to breaking the barriers that normalfags have.

It's mainly a spiritual problem and it's a big reason why whites don't fight back. Many sodomites want to be treated as a woman, so they welcome in barbarian third-worlders, as women do. Except the difference here is that women are entirely incapable of making political change, so it falls to men who aren't so corrupted to enact the change.

user., don't bump anymore because you're diverging too far from the O.P.

>reddit spacing

fuck off TRS

Everyone who isn't a fag-enabler cares, nice >reddit spacing TRShill

Big tents never work.

Check out the Alexa rankings for his websites. Other than a few spikes, his traffic hasn't really changed at all in the two years that the jewish press has been trying to make him the face of White nationalism.

>autism
It was sarcasm, faggot. Opera is notoriously homosexual.

Don't bump if you're going off-topic from the O.P.

I forgot to address your holocaust point. I'm not aware that Spencer said it happened or not, and again, it doesn't matter and I don't care. Stop moving away from my main point: someone who actually advances white interests is getting interviewed all over the place when this almost never happens.

Again, like I addressed that other nigger in this thread, you can wait all day for the perfect avatar of white truth to appear, or you can take what you can get and support them when we're in dire straits. You're a nigger.

Looks like a retard of some kind.

Hey swamp user, did you see the new post on /trs/? I caught Lothar talking shit on /r/altright.

>>>/trs/1614

Filtered

L.O.L., what kind of politics, lad?

For too many, politics is their religion. Politics hasn't lessened as far back as I remember.

All you are is D&C and rehashed memes. You hit the playbook on every single one.

Hey Lothar :^)

We will never accept ebolion

Still doesn't change the fact that you have shit formatting practices, they're inconsistent though so you might be okay.

doesn't

Nothing to "divide" when you're an obvious outside element. fuck yourself, you aren't going to subvert Holla Forums with your civic kikery.

Spencer isn't advancing White interests, why do you think the jews feel so comfortable giving him so much attention? Keep in mind, when they first started covering him he was a fucking nobody, and despite all the coverage, he still pretty much is.

We're never going to stop these kikes as long as they have their hoax.

And here's the quote from Spencer:

@3:15 Spencer is imitating liberal "uptalk" LMAO. He still speaks and sounds like a faggot tbh

Not an Argument.

I'm a former shitlib marxist, and I have to say, becoming a Holla Forums White Nationalist wasn't much of a shift.

I still get to hate neocon warmongers. I still get to hate globalism. Assange is still a hero. Trolling is still the best fun ever.

That doesn't necessarily mean he's not effective. For instance, he could spark someone's interest and they'd go google something in a similar vein about white interest's without his name involved.

Sorry for calling you a nigger. I was triggered some, mate. Yes, about the hoax, but like I said, you have to wean into the consciousness of the masses the truth. I don't even really like Spencer. I listened to some old podcasts of him with Jonathan Bowden only because Bowden is one of my heroes so I wanted to soak up everything he did. I see him only as a potential vessel for something greater in the future.

Our president is a civic nationalist. You don't like him too? You have to start somewhere with a population that's been subverted by jewish brainwashing for generations to not believe in race and to deny our past.

wew!
💦 💦💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦😂💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦💦 💦

Isn't that the problem? They just spam you with retarded memes you need parse. Everything is emotional with them anyway.

In actual fact, Alt-Right is more of a U.S. kind of thing.

That's because it's illegal.

So are butter knives

When Spencer made that tweet he wasn't endorsing faggotry.
He was lamenting how far white culture has fallen.

They know that

how can you divide a native userbase from an outside and invasive element? There's no unity to begin with.

Politicians have to PRfag, no excuse for him cucking for israel, fags, etc though. Applies to both trump and spencer, no fucking excuse for cucking for your enemies.
that's why alt-right is garbage, we aren't some alternative degeneracy to the mainstream degeneracy, there is no alternative to us

either way he was enabling it.

Dude, I listened to that entire interview, and that bitch was nothing but spaghetti and snark.
The fuck are you talking about?
How does that relate to TDS? I don't think those faggots even browse the chans.

If you're going to try to shit on TRS, at least do it well.
> therightstuff.biz/2016/12/11/edgecucks-a-study-in-unwitting-cuckoldry/

They already know the shit they spout is a lie, they purposefully remove the upvote/downvote scores on post screenshots to fabricate a false consensus.

LOL TRShills

TDS talks about 4chan all the time

Looks like you're going back to the whole '1488er' thing lmao

Have you seen this image? Explains how, over the course of his life, Hitchens went from radical Marxist left to neoconservative without ever contradicting himself.

Pendulum swings. Nonplastic brains stay put.

This upvote/downvote thing must have been agreed upon in unison because a bunch of TRShills always spout that nonsense. I have all the original ones

yeah she looks manly enough for there to be some sexual tension

I agree: no excuses.

My point is that you can disagree with them, not respect them, and so on, and yet still see their usefulness and support that aspect of them. If Spencer triggers liberals or helps get white racial consciousness more into the MSM, I will gladly accept and support that, even if I don't even like him, because there's too much at stake here.

We don't have a lot of classic male looking guys like him doing this stuff. Most guys like that these days got sucked into the liberal groupthink and just aren't very well educated.

Pewdiepie or Sam Hyde should usurp Richard Spencer eventually

One observation of the Alt-Right is that the cultural hegemony of the U.S. has forced Europeans to adopt shitlib values like the idea of propsition nations, civic nationalism, and anti-racism. BLM faggots cropped up in England because of (((our))) media domination. Not because there are huge populations of angry American dindus in Britain.

As long as European media and governments are operating by the US ideological playbook, alt-right ideology and organizational tactics will work in Europe.

Ecelebs aren't welcome here TRShill

That actually is an argument though.

WELCOME TO REDDIT 2.0

What's the proof she's jewish?

For the simple fact that some of us in the U.S. want to change our Constitution (document) doesn't mean that it's all that bad. Most of the humanistic philosophy in the U.S. right now came from Europe, for example, especially as the Vatican uses subversion so as to convert the entirety of the U.S. to its heretical religion. Also, the masonic organizations exploded in all white countries after the Enlightenment, and that is not something exclusive to the United States.

see

I guess you won. Spencer must be a plant.

It's pretty easy to say that from your "control room view" behind the keyboard. It gets a lot more difficult in real-life when there's emotions flying everywhere, combined with the hundreds of people hissing and booing at you. I've stumbled in redpilling people when there's this palpable cognitive dissonance in the air that these people are putting up. It trips you up. But practice makes perfect.

I think he does all right, but should just hit home more that whites are set for extinction. That will get to the bones of lots of blockheads watching the TV: multiculturalism + dwindling birth rate = no more whites in 100 years.

Remember guys, goons hate anime

Added 'edgecucks' to the guide

I prefer skinhead.

Her fucking face goyboy and if your j-dar is shit what said.

Give a link if that's real.

I can't post ITT

How about you look it up you lazy faggot

I did, no results, and proving this is your responsibility.

Just remember guys,
Every last jew into the oven

She is the type that will fuck you in the back of a combine. Stupid, probably went to college to get her MRS degree and was the town bicycle because she thought the boys would like her.

how about no, if you're so curious you can dig around you low agency fuck

>reddit spacing

I think when you get older and more articulate you also can acquire the ability to credibly support any ideology you want. It seemed suspiciously convenient that Hitchens became a neocon at the same time he was petitioning the neocon state department for US citizenship. He never stopped hating Kissinger though

I think some values are universal, and the left and right have adopted them when useful. I was watching Spencer's talk at Texas A&M the other day, and at least a third of it sounded like a Terrence McKenna lecture.

I should make an infographic about how the pendulum orbits an ideological center.

I'll use your logic now. You're a jew. Now you have to prove you aren't.

Learn how to be an intellectual, jew.

Oh look…. Holla Forums is getting cucked again by the esoteric/homosexual race mixing "White Nationalist"…. Shame on you Holla Forums

Daily Reminder

All gate keepers cucking you hard Holla Forums

Wow you sure showed me that you're not just a lazy nigger who can't do any digging of his own

Read the thread fag, we've been bashing them nonstop

Fuck off D&C shill.

Most of the TRS people aren't e-celebs. They're anonymous and have day jobs.

So just like you but with a job.

I forgot about Dugin… Chaos magician who is Putin's go to man for meme war and knows nothing about chaos

CUCKed Holla Forums

cuck

cuck

cuck

The FEDS are laughing at you all

Most of you having been talking about how hot some Jew chick is for the Alt-Right gaylord

I don't think that orbiting is the best visualization. Are you familiar with configuration spaces? Think about 3d Cartesian coordinate system. Now imagine an axis for every social norm. Imagine each individual's ideology as a point in that configuration space.

Organize a state around the ideological center, as in 1776. The outliers are hanged for treason or other violations of the norms.

Now, because of D&C by kikes and Marxists, the edges are emphasized until there are multiple centers of ideological mass. Discourse orbits them chaotically.

This is why ideology is a poor organizing principle for a state. Ethnostates keep the group norms tied to the survival of the ethnic group and make subversion more difficult for any seditious element. Radical free speech is possible in an ethnostate because outsiders are visibly not of the core ethnic group.

Motherfucker has like three doctorate degrees in virtue signalling.

And Holla Forums hates pedo anime. You faggots use to be banned until Rachel took over the board.

Dick Spencer is ok in general I guess, but what is the point of doing interviews with anyone in the media that is not friendly? No matter what he does or says, the "alt-right" will be portrayed as bad and evil and horrible.

I don't think anyone should ever appear on any MSM outlet.

Neocons are former Trotskyites by definition.

Thanks. I'm here to learn.

Literally goonwords

1. To increase the reach of his organization
2. To more of that sweet PHALANX boipussy

JESUS CHRIST HER FUCKING HAIR BLOWING IN THE WIND AND HER GIGANTIC GLASSES

This is the most distracting interview I've ever seen.

Seriously though, he isn't gay

Excellent analogies.

I agree with you vis a vis ideology and ethnostates. The values which attracted me, and a lot of leftists, to Marxism are shared by ethnonationalists. This is because they're values necessary for life and the survival of a people.

TFW no one on any side understands that Yugoslavian socialism was a huge success because it was essentially ethnonationalism with a Marxist face and they don't want to hear about it either.

bro, what the FUCK are you talking about. that's an IM screenshot, there are no voting up or down numbers and never were, it's taken directly from a p2p conversation.

shut the fuck up you goddamn jew, if you're going to shill make it something plausible at least

Elle Reve's primary journalism tactic is being a blonde woman, and getting people to pay attention to her features and charms.

To really do a good job a journalist has to get an interviewee to drop their guard and make revealing statements. Elle's method is using all the sexual charisma available to her. That includes letting her hair blow in the wind and wearing big glasses that make her look more vulnerable.

Nah dude, TRS shills all agreed to use the 'le upvote and downvote hidden' meme and just spam it constantly. It's hilarious how bad they are at shilling

If that's true I don't fucking understand, how retarded are they? Anyone who has ever touched any social-based technology in the past decade would instantly know that that screenshot never had votes on it. Do people upboat and downboat your text messages to your friends or family? I mean what kind of fucktarded level of excuse is that?

Holla Forums manages to withstand the most severe and persistent shilling from organizations with millions of dollars behind them, and maintains a wall of rigidity the jews have tried, failed, and keep trying anyway to crack. And they somehow think this low effort shit will somehow trick us?

It's like watching 5th graders trying to plot against a Special Ops team.

Check em fag.

Oh I wasn't talking about that stuff at all. Since 1945 Europe has been forced to accept modernist American attitudes and ideologies. Things that no one believed before 1900.

Everyone has been made to forget those parts of classical liberalism that are inconvenient to the Jews. Those freemasonic humanists would have been appalled at present notions of equality. I'm sure we could have gotten the founders to sign off on "No Adoption Rights for Queers** without a single word of debate.

caveat: "available to her"

Also, if she were a white nationalist, everyone on Holla Forums would be calling her a qt3.14159265358979323

I wouldn't.

Yeah you would.

I only consider my 2d girls to be cute, especially my waifu.

No, she just has terrible tastes.

OP here.

As they are in Washington, I've made a slight edit. Not exactly subtle though (though it is in the vice video right at the beginning!).

I am nationalist, I'm a britbong, I'm not Jewish and yes, although she's not conventionally attractive I would fuck Elle Reeve til bits started dropping off

The only thing standing between her and white nationalism is a good dicking.

I don't know why you think what you said has any relation what I said. On an unrelated note, you think you can tempt me? More importantly, you think I would notice another even if you shoved it in my face?

Actually her kike genes are, you nigger.

I would forcefeed the gristle off my steak to that bitch

pol shits on Spence but he's pretty good. I think he gets the message across better than Jared Taylor and mongoloids like David Duke, whom pol doesn't give enoufh shit tbh

God she is degenerate in the face.

hate fuck maybe… face down- ass up.

2/10

Good gosh, I wouldn't. She looks like she's got down syndrome.

Gee maybe because every thread about them is either anchored or immediately filled with purity spiraling (1)s going on about how anybody who names jews is obviously a gay jewish controlled op shill working for feds.

Obviously a 1-dimensional model of politics is insufficient, but I do think that picture describes a fairly common path a lot of people follow.

Basically the whole point. Ideologies suck because you're chaining your people to some stupid notion that some jew pooped out at a cocktail party, instead of molding your government to fit your people's needs and desires.

Fair enough, I read more of the text in the image and it's not bad. I don't understand why Ironmarch gets shit on so much here, it's good if you want to read/discuss fascist theory, I don't particularly enjoy forums though, I prefer the anonymous format of the chans.

It's very unfortunate, but at the very least our brethren from the homelands won't exclude us nearly as much. Just five years ago the tension between Europids living in Eveland vs those in America was so damn strong I felt as though I wasn't good enough for any pride in my Germanic roots. Hell, there was even discussion on the Anglish wiki about linguistic purism being only for people living in Britain…because we Americans are just mongrels undeserving of the language we speak, right? Not like the video in the OP doesn't confirm just how damned Northern European we really are when (((our media))) isn't plastering ugly Jews or goyim with dark features as being that (((distinctive American look))).

All-American good looks used to mean fair hair and blue/green eyes. Now it's this weird black hair/brown eyes curly fuzzball with silly features shit.

The OP of that thread was kind of a faggot for posting the GRIDS-approved cover instead of Willis Carto's.

She's ugly.
But he DEFINITELY tapped that though.

She's white but has a Jewish boyfriend.

That explains the down syndrome look but still given employment at (((Vice)))

Point remains. The fact this thread is still up is a small miracle.

Why's that? You claimed mods are locking threads about people who "name jews", but the Dickster doesn't. He's fine with kikes and even claims the Shoah happened.

Fuck off moshie

Attention newfags, jews use sex and porn to subdue, do not fall for the muh dick posters

Does he really? Even cuckpol doesn't buy the holocaust at least they didn't the last time i was there

Yep. He did in the interview he gave last week where he asked for literal shekels from Israel. Richard is pretty but not smart.

Fuckin' die, Kikeboy.

He's called out jews in the past, specifically in the college talk he did, and he's done nothing but dodge around the shoah whenever it was brought up. He did say that WW2 should never have been fought, though.

Only when he compares White Nationalism to Zionism, justifying the existence of Israel, when in reality, our struggle is more akin to that of the Palestinians.

lel, Dunning-Kruger effect in action
This thot is too dumb (and indoctrinated) to realize that everyone around her also being dumb and insulated is why they lost the election.

smdh fam

Yeah, vape, selfie and a smiley are really political, but I guess you're too busy being a faggot to understand his point.

He's actually fairly explicit about "Jewish Power" (his terms) in his podcasts, but put him in public and he pusses out.

Definitely Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

How many chromosomes does she have?

Additional edits

Looks like a mix of crack baby, FAS, downs and kike. No sane human would risk fucking, and potentially impregnating, this genetic mess.

If she tries to talk to you tell her to go to hell.

Man, what a dumb ditz that young woman is. Doing our work for us..

This is what porn has done to you faggots: you fantasize some other faggot fucking a woman you desire.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME?

Sounds like you're on the fastrack for an invitation to the TRS forum.

Women shouldn't be able to use misandrist terms like neckbeard without the same backlash we expect to get for using misogynistic terms like hag, cunt, harpy, nag, and bitch.

dayumn that's really eerie in its accuracy

Reminder firestarter and evalion non-sequitors is a CTR shill tactic
archive.is/FEo5X

would certainly

fuck off TRShill.

TRS is against Sinead and Evalion though? The faggot who constantly brings up "firestarter media" also shills for TRS and claims anti-TRS threads are part of a "D&C operation" that Sinead is running.

Spencer has pushed forward a new form of Nationalism. He has embraced his inner Chad and has formed Chad Nationalism.

Only through Chad nationalism can we put the fat losers who don't go to the gym back in their place

Oh my god go home TRS. This is the most try hard shit I have ever seen.

I just really fucking hate TRS, fire started, iron march etc.
namefags need to go and stay go

IronMarch good boys. They didn't do nothing.

yeah dude, because chad is a fucking fag-enabler xD

Anybody hated by TRS must be doing something right.

wew

fire starter shills flat earth and the rest are namefags

It's the final stand of White identity :^)

Flat Earth is the new popular conspiracy theory. It's retarded, but it's good to have people in that community exposed to the truth about the jews. We should honestly take a page out of the enemy's playbook and insert our "agents" into any even slightly compatible movements that pop up.

And that's not why TRS hates Sinaid, their problem is with her "homophobia" and refusal to adopt the Aut-Right label.

ironic fag-enabling is still fag-enabling and ironically making communities shit still makes them shit, go fuck yourself chaim.

wew

The label still fits certain theories, like flat earth, crisis actors, etc.

now I know you're shilling.

Now I know you're a newfag.

They stuff they diddu is hilarious, and they are nice young boys despite being led by a latino Uzbek. Zeiger best senpai.

Where did I imply this? Nice non sequitur you fucking kike.

Look nigger I don't involve myself in all this garbage drama, I just want
to go and stay go

They even used their flat earth garbage early on in the election season to derail Trump threads–well, tried to. That coalburning jewess is some of the worst cancer that has ever tried to infest these shores.

What would the jews accomplish by hiring crisis actors to stage mass casualty events unless they had some aversion to killing gentiles?

just get the fuck out

They don't come here, at least in that identity. That's the problem with TRS, they don't become user, they stay wyattman/dr. Mayhem/Sven/whoever.

Fuck off mud.

pick one, moishe. who the fuck knows if kids died, the entire sandy hoax shit refers to Lanza being a non-entity and there being hefty amounts of media manipulation to spin the "crazy white kids" and "gun control" narrative.

They basically do, they maintain the same cadence, views, etc that are pushed on TRS and them come here to push their alt-lite garbage here
basically they don't lurk and are really blatant shills

He, and the audience that show up at his speeches, palpably disprove the notion that such people are "neckbeards."

This rages the libcuck.

I was glad when he came out as a polack as well.

It's official? When did this happen?

What's evalion got to do with this girl?

One of the TRS shills is Lothar von Trotha, a guy heavily involved with the Chimpire which is the group of fags behind Evalion.

Chimpire is the r/coontown guys right?

Yup

hell yeah bro. spot on assessment.

So why should I dislike them sides the fact that they are upvoting sucking redditfags? TRS' biggest problem problem is their retarded leadership SVEN, not the fact that they're one step from normalfags.

Not sure if official but he is aware of this place
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/708323697732554752

So them shitting up the board for weeks (actually they still shit it up) isn't enough?

Sven's fault. He's a spazzy fag. Tharru should take the helm, as he's actually a vet and in shape, and not a fat fucking slob like Enoch and Sven.

I'm guessing you're Tharru and I have no beef with you (yet) but just be advised that the shilling here is a nuisance and poisons the well that could otherwise be filled with goodwill. Seventh Spic has to go

TRS should shutdown until someone finds a cure for libertarianism (autism).

Nah I'm just me. Tharru is a tightass, but his podcast is good and he has a good head on his shoulders. Sven would be baited by this post.

Funny mental image

;^)

She's the female Rich Evans

trs pls go

How Dickie is cucking us exactly?

I'm probably more anti-TRS than anyone on this website m8. I'm BO of /trs/

my bad m8, I am just so sick of hearing about that AIDSbog

I don't blame you in any way my dude. Me too.

Go back to TRS you aids ridden faggot.

/trs/ is the anti-TRS board, bro.

Granted that is a bit confusing.

Are you purity spiraling?

:^)

Fuck you. I know what you're doing you fucking TRS KIKE

He named the jew

>>>/trs/

Check it out, let me know if you get any pro-TRS vibes

Nah, piss off you miserable implicit faggot.

I'm very good looking so I'm guessing our children would be around a 7.5/10, so yes.

top kek

Here's a screenshot

Whatever you say wyatt.

I'm so sick of you fucking faggots. Quit spamming your fucking board. You TRS shits are CANCER

Mannchild pls.

is it just me or is her pussy so obviously gushing. i bet he hate fucked her afterward and she loved it

How about you just quit?

sounds about right

I want TRS to be exposed as the fag-hive they are.

ayyy lmao

We're not going to listen to your fucking podcasts or donate or any of that shit. So fuck off you faggot.

we don't want you to, we just want you to see TRS is a hive of faggots

So the new trs tactic is to pretend like /trs/ is a board FOR trs instead of against them

so sad

I already know this you incomprehensibly stupid fucking idiot.

I'm not about to be fucking trolled into your bullshit though. So take your implicit shit back to whatever aids underground you came from.

>reddit spacing

sounds about right

ur totally missing out

Tell that to your buddy

You TRS fucks are so obvious. It's like swatting down flies.

meant for

>reddit spacing

Wow. Another TRS faggot who doesn't know how to fucking use a chan.

Get fuckt, fag

wew

There you go again. You're defending the insult of "neckbeard" when that stupid liberal bitch called that faggot spencer's internet following "neckbeards." You think you're fucking subtle, but you're not.

I'm an odd TRShill if I have a huge folder of trshilling

pass

don't you know where you are, lad?

wow, you got me bro

Yeah, no. Fuck off.

LMAO

I hate a fucking GRIDS nerve on this TRS faggot.

Jesus. He's still sperging.

You fucking lost. Go back to TRS you littler queer.

user are you a homo?

Fucking incredible. You absolute degenerate. Go back to TRS

So that was the reason why we threw people in the bogs back then, they were faggots.

Makes sense actually, haven't thought about that, because we have no written records of this tradition yet they are everywhere, these bog-fags

Dear TRS,

In 2004, I was posting HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG on an unencrypted account from my university dormroom while your mommy had to pick you up from school because you shat your pants after sniffing too much glue. You wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Anonymous.

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS

I didn't even watch the video you sperg, way to out yourself.
sure is jewish in here

and tbh I have fucked a jew before and still hate myself for it to this day, casual sex does a lot of bad things to the white man's psyche

ebin

read tacticus germania

Haha, right. Go back you AIDS fag

discarded, fairy tales for romans

TRS delenda est simply because they're too big of a fault to be exploited. They either need to fall in line and never discuss 8/pol/ ever again or die.

Danecuck detected.

Wow. Phenomenal tactic you faggot. You're so transparent.

Learn to spell you fucking SJW lolbergtarian.

No I'm no whale loving southern fairy

it's a meme you dip

Wtf is this AIDS spanish?

That sounds a lot like those fucktards at TRS. Perhaps you'd fit in there, dipshit.

Yep, that's about right. Fucking shill

What about anime is shitting up the board, Lothar?

Wow user, wow.

Who the fuck is Lothar? One of your TRS fuck buddies? Nobody gives a shit about your alt-queer e-celebs

>>>/4cuck/

ur ancestors raped lots of foreigners. they are disappoint son

Is this the smug anime thread, guys? I thought that was supposed to be for goons.

Apparently this is a clip that got omitted from the final cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyeWwjZBq9k

Cato is a fucking woman's clothing store. Is that where you dress yourself, queerboy?

There's no difference between TRS and goons at this point

lol the "muh TRS are the enemy goys" shills in this thread. Never change, Shlomo!

Never change, TRS.

Capped to show everyone your fucking bullshit.

>after Anonymous still doesn't launch any justified counterattacks
Yeah TRS isn't the enemy. Sure, TRS.

If anything that bolsters my argument, cap away trshill boy.

Pathetic.

Archive it on /trs/ and /polmeta/ my dude :)

>>>/trs/
>>>/polmeta/16496

It isn't omitted from the final cut. Its in the main vid linked in from about 2:30 onwards

STILL. FUCKING STILL. AFTER ALL THIS FUCKING TIME, TRYING TO LINK YOUR STUPID HOMO BOARD.

FUCK OFF. GODDAMIT. I CAN'T TAKE IT. I'M SO FUCKING MAD. I'LL LINE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS AGAINST THE WALL ONE DAY, AND MURDER YOU ALL. I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

TRS WILL BE SHOT AND MURDERED GODDAMIT

FCK U

You know, I'd honestly be worried this was Shlomo trying to drive a rift between user and TRS - the kikes always love to see you and him fight - if they didn't have a well-documented pattern of this behavior.

Wew

FUCK YOU. I'M SICK OF YOUR FUCKING TROLLING BULLSHIT.

Also her pedo glasses make her eyes look even further apart.

That bitch is nothing but talking points. Worthless. They need to get back in the kitchen. Both of them.

I've outsmarted you this whole time, but it's your fucking faggotry that is making me lose my shit. You should just fuck off back to TRS and go back to your stupid fucking pool parties and fuck buddies.

Still Dre

that is exactly what it is

8/10

Funnier than CTR, more aggressive than the JIDF. Still dumber than a goon.

So where's the bukkake ending?

Yeah, I have a niggling suspicious about how "overt" it's being. Obviously, it stands to reason that we have nothing to gain from attacking TRS. Hell, I even enjoy their podcasts. Their forums are still namefagging cancer any way you slice it; I don't object to their existence as such, but TRS should remain TRS and user, user.

Fuck you. You've lost all credibility and your counter shilling just proves your subversive intentions that you're trying to manipulate me and other Holla Forumsacks.

Fuck you. I'm keeping these aids ridden TRS fags off this board for your sake and mine!

That is so many layers of irony that I think I just had a stroke.

Look like I saw through your plan

she lives in a flophouse but would still muhdick dat kosher pussy nomsane

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ANIME AND FUCK OFF TO TRS YOU DEGENERATE LITTLE FREAK

Tell us what it's like to be retarded Jewish. What's it like to be so awful, collectively as a race, that you literally have to field an army of trolls to beg for the lives of your race?

No, but the founders were merely a transitionary period. Everyone forgets that General Washington was born under a monarchy, which necessitates hereditary titles, and born under a theocracy with a formally established church.

What's it like to be a retard faggot that sticks up for fellow aids ridden queers like TRS?

GO HOME FAG

I think the worst part is that you think you're convincing anyone here that you're not the one from TRS. You're too tone deaf for anonymous posting.

You're too much of a faggot pushing your gay agenda.

You realize that for every shill post you make, I'm going to bayonet another jewish infant on the Day of the Rope, right?

gross too fat

This man would have you hanged for your TRS degeneracy.

Good try, dumbasses. You faggots are so new.

>>>/trs/
and never come back.

How about you fuck off to TRS you retard.

Really fucking gay vernacular and his point is incredibly poorly articulated. Could have said it in two sentences instead of shoehorning in a bunch of "like oh em gee" like some teenage sloot.

Wow. Go to a forum if you can't handle the chans.

he thinks doubling down endlessly makes anyone but himself the fool

Yet you have nearly TWICE as many posts as me

Fucking dedicated for a shill, bitch.

I'm willing to hear user, just be aware that should you tell me I will do my own research and if I find traces of lying, cooking the books and other socialist pitfalls I'm going to ask if you know ew about these and your reasons.

Basically I'm going to analyze it to its smallest detail

You see, Moishe, this is why you're going into the oven. Even after your game has been exposed and everyone can see who you are and what you're doing, you still won't stop false-flagging and trying to be subversive. Even when it directly hurts your own interests you can't stop doing it. Because you're not human and you have no soul, you have no idea that with every post, you're just solidifying our hatred of you. We are going to cure you like Polio and for the same reasons. You are maladaptive at a genetic level, which you project outwards and use to try to destroy your racial superiors. You are digging your grave here Hershel. No one will miss you when you're gone.

How the fuck is this not autosaged yet?

I'm a big fan of the Ice Age movies, so ya.

How does it feel to be a burden on both your parents and the state, Mannchild?

Check my post history. I've been pointing out TRShills the whole thread. For nearly 40 posts. I'm fighting faggotry and by proxy jewery. Why is that bad?

Original Content.

I'm not a fucking manchild. I'm just pointing out faggots. Wtf is everyone's deal. 8ch didn't used to be like this. Are we being raided?

pics related

I think its Lothar von Trotha not Mannchild. Mannchild doesn't sperg out in this way. Lothar is the one with the temper.

He's the turboautist from the original thread who made something like 400 posts across 3 ids.

TRS GUYS
Seriously, have Dr. Mayhem come over, make a thread on Holla Forumsmeta and let's sort this out.

Kill yourself kike.
>>>/polarchive/
>>>/pdfs/
>>>/polmeta/

And you still won't. Give. Up. It's incredible. The only person being fooled here is you; fooled by your own sense of illusory superiority. Let me clue you in on something. The average kike might have a marginally higher verbal IQ than the average white. But the superior jew can't hold a candle to the intellectual power of a superior Aryan. You will never overcome my sophistry. My words, right here, are building the oven that you'll practically jump into yourself when the appointed day finally arrives.

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED, BUT IT WILL.

KILL YOURSELF TRS FAG.

Fucking global reported your ass for raiding

Yeah I remember, but his posting style is a bit different.

/polmeta/ thread is back up

>>>/polmeta/16496

We're on the same side. We both hate jews and TRS fags. I have no beef with you

TRShill, you have become the goon. You are the shill now.

I don't believe you.

What the hell are you on about?

Oh right. You're the same TRShill that's been in the whole thread. Get lost already

>nobody pointing out the sort of qt interviewer's sanpaku eyes

Don't make me do it man

Good one, lad.

Do what? Kill yourself? Good. One less aids patient

You asked for it

Thanks.

The way he's capitalizing certain words reeks of Mannchild.

Mannchild got permab& from TRS so I would only hope he's not still shilling for the AIDSbog he's banned from, but who even knows anymore. Either way, he's got to go.

He still comments on their articles. I would be surprised if they let him back on the forum too.

*wouldn't be

Sad!

We're fucking being raided. Capped for posterity.

kek

Goodbye, jews!

I think we mindbroke him

Finally. I'm glad you accept defeat. .01 shekels have been deposited in your account for trying

Remember, all we need to do is take out your Dolphins and it would only take a handful of nukes to solve the Zionist entity permanently. How many of those subs do you guys have again? Was it three? I wonder if Russia has any innovative ideas on how to take them out quietly before they can fire their ICBMs…

Eh, it's healthy LARPing at least.

Jesus, fuck…

You lost. LMAO

Here's what a healthy city looks like with FAGGOTRY looks like. Take notes, trs

As you can see, the jude is getting nervous. It forgot what it was even here to try to do, and now it's on pure damage control mode.

*without

I only got into this thread because I'd knew it be crawling with TRShills. I've been fighting them this whole dang thread

UUUU

It's been fun my dude but I'm going to hit the sack now that this kid is running on empty. Hope the newfriends noticed the tone deafness of TRS faggots. Truly a lower form a life.

Give up, you fucking grids patient. Nobody is buying your bullshit

Great one. We've been lacking in the OC department as of late.

Jews are so happy to see so much in-fighting. If you have disagreements, you talk them out like men, not shrill banshee yelling "SHILL, SHILL, SHILL!!!!"

While she's probably not ubermensch-tier, I don't see the signs of FAS and I suspect that she would likely not be able to hold a reporter job, even with Vice, if she did have FAS

Man full moon, this day has been fucked, this explains a lot now I sleep

Ýlir full moon, last one before it turns on 21st

crazy day, crazy crazy day. Corrupt skank down

This whole thread is Holla Forums cucked

Fucking gay

>reddit spacing

Nate you are so butthurt. Stop with the whiterabbit tier spam.

nice nerd posting.

She looks like a young, white Oprah.

looks like tiffany trump starring in a stoner comedy

someone posted my edit from halfchan!

YAY!

Id fug xxxD her too tbh fam

HAIL SPENCER