Imagine how triggered Holla Forumstard snowflakes would be if Indiana Jones came out this year

Imagine how triggered Holla Forumstard snowflakes would be if Indiana Jones came out this year.

Could you imagine a [current year] Indiana Jones? I bet that's what Kathleen Kennedy wants.

Yeah no shit they're directly attacking their political movement, there's nothing wrong with being defensive about your beliefs.

there is when said beliefs are trash

Then logically speaking why are you here?

Yeah, imagine combining Shia LeHWNDU and Disney poz.
The last one at least had the autistic Lucas and spielberg reigning him in.

because fuck you

Holla Forumstard snowflakes are triggered every year though

The people banning them from speaking everywhere seem more triggered fam.

I can and it may happen

Unfortunately companies have the right to ban whomever they want, you can't deny Holla Forums has almost ruined any an all public online discussion even about movies, it's not as bad here as it is in other places and I'm not saying encouraging banning. However, a lot of the shit does get pretty annoying

Holla Forums = liberals

That coming from leftycancer posting cuck threads, Holla Forums bait threads and butting in every convo with their pc crap.
Imageboards were filled with racist, xenophobic and general cancer since the beginnings in 4chan.

The only ones triggered are you obnoxious faggots that came here in the last 5 years and starting shaming people over the fucking internet on an anonymous imageboard.
Notice how every fucking board hates you retards, drooling over threads and gtfoing instantly when the conversation takes more than 2 braincells to maintain.

That's because Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade would be nothing like an Indiana Jones movie made in the modern era. Too much positive Christianity.

Pure kino.
I want to see it get made.

LOL Indiana would be a black transgendered planetkin.

This is what you look like.

Its funny how leftists stop burning the American flag to drape themselves in it when its convenient.

Memes like this is why nobody takes Holla Forums seriously.

Nazi Germany/Dixie Alliance when?

leftypol, everyone

Imagine how hard the left would shit themselves if Goodfellas or Reservoir Dogs came out today? There would literally be leftist feces all over the streets.

Holy shit the fucking irony and lack of self awareness. I'm not leftypol either I dont believe leftypol elected the president. Deal with it.

Yea only because there's no black people in those movies

saved

What are you, a christian racist fascist supremacist?

That movie was a complete rip off of Escape to Athena.

Once again, somebody takes a Holla Forums meme and makes it instantly better.

It's more like that they are acting exactly as predicted.

Because American leftists are exactly like that. Yuropoor leftists at least have already started seeing their true nature due to having been repeatedly culturally enriched.

I bet they would be less vocal than feminists. In fact, Indiana Jones would a female.

Nazis are people too. We've moved past those days of dehumanising media.

nazis arent people, people don't turn innocents into soap and lamps.

People weren't getting turned into soap or lamp shades. We could do it to you and people still wouldn't have been turned into soap or lampshades.

Why? Holla Forums had great discussion in the start of Holla Forums. Now it's full of leftypolacks trying to pick a fight and spamming.

what the hell are you trying to say?

I'm saying that Donald Trump is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude man. His statements and actions have shown all of this to be true. He may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but his methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to care, because according to him, he is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing he could do. His lack of acceptance of his mistakes makes him an extremely dangerous man. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a man who never accepts that he is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Donald Trump also stems from the fact that he is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one man ruling them all. Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps? Americans, as world leaders, have an added responsibility while choosing who runs their nation. What is that responsibility? It is to choose someone who is not just good for the nation, but also for the world. Is Trump good for the world? Will he bring about the much-needed reforms that America and the world sorely need today? Will he bring together nations on the brink of war, or will he just standby or even encourage war?

There's no way you actually believe this.

He just jealous he didn't get to marry an austrian princess like this :')

many Holla Forumsacks will even admit the Holla Forums is a safespace. It's the ultimate cancer.

BLOMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Sounds like something only nazis would bother doing tbh

Except they didn't know that when they started