Cisbusters 2.0 Is happening/Sony fat acceptance feminist Barbie

Jews at Sony are doubling down. Even normies are calling bullshit on fat acceptance Barbie. I wouldn't be surprise if this cause a bigger tear between fags and feminists/rest of LGBTQ. Hell I wouldn't be shocked if Sony makes He-man canon gay in the masters of the universe reboot.

I hope this destroys both Schumer and Dunham's carreers.

I hope this destroys Sony altogether.

I hope this has a hundred million dollar budget

Why the fuck is there a movie about a doll? Live action.

They already make cheap shit flash cartoons and CGI cartoon movies for the actual demographic that cares about these dolls, what the fuck is the point here?

Feminist propaganda actually

We need him now more than ever.

It would be very extreme.

This guy ? Lmao faggot.
What we need is the Orlando shooter Sayeem Al Ahyeed.

Yeah that's going to work out well for Jews.

The real goal of these movies is to create the articles about them, not to create a film.

But in the end they won't make their money back.

these people were given their positions by birthright. the only way to get rid of them is to kill them.

Weak

They are investing on political propaganda, profit isn't the most important thing.

Do they really expect for men to magically start chubby chasing and for all the sexy ladies that spent years of their lives trying to get fit to let themselves go so they could be more desirable to this new trend?
I absolutely hat it how "healthy" and "big" girl has now been equated to morbidly obese hambeasts.

Do NOT. Give them. Ideas.

So when did the Jews buy Sony, anyway? Because I would have thought the Japanese would have been smarter than this.

Jews own sony movies, or at least they did until the japs flipped over Cisbusters and fired everyone in the american branch.

If nobody watches it then it fails.

If you want the job done you should call Ben Garrison, he fought some special force guys.

Source, Devil? It's not that I doubt you, I just want to enjoy reading about it.

Fucking hellfire! I totally blipped over this. What kind of sick fucking cunt thinks sister-fister knows anything about Barbie and beauty?

I will try and find it, but i do know that the dumb cunt behind cisbusters and the possible Zoe fucking Quinn movie got golden parachuted the fuck out of sony.

…but she's blonde and skinny

FUGGIN BARBIE U SEGSIST BIGG

it's because she's white.

Why the fuck wasn't that bitter dyke removed long before all this damage was done to Sony?

CARBIE

I mean they sure can't seem to handle any if they cry this much.

Didn't Sony sack all the VP and up? How the hell did these assholes keep their job?

I'm NOT:

Feels good, man.

It worked for niggers.

So you're gay?

Ah missed fag.

But that's also why it's laughable. There are black barbies but they're not called "BLACK BARBIE" or "FAT BARBIE" they have their own personalities and all.

but no. "Make Barbie black! Fugg the characters that ARE black" "Make Barbie fat! Fugg the characters that ARE fat (and the amount of plastic that'd cost)"

etc etc

god i'd hate to have a daughter nowadays. at least there's the possibility that this will backfire on all of them eventually since kids always do the opposite of what society tells them

you been to /fit/ and seen the "high test" threads? they're starting with the ones who aren't politically inclined and making them like the nigger physique aka blubbery cellulite lardasses. Then the rest of us who see /fit/ goyim and want to be like them will want their "women" too.

They are going to lose money and blame it on Trump.

Sony really likes losing money I guess.

There's a strong possibility. How many White girls in the 60s went out and fucked niggers specifically because it was forbidden (in some places even illegal) and it would piss off their parents?

We're firmly entrenched now in an era in which old people are the ones who want the calendar to roll over from 1969 to 1960 for the rest of eternity. The next batch of kids may very well decide that liberal ideals from 50+ years ago are for old people, and express racial solidarity if for no other reason than to piss off their parents.

Try having a happa one. It fucking sucks how often she's told "SHE A PoC BOOTIFUL FUGGIN PRINCESS"

again?

Nigger, son. The word is nigger.

They need to do it because it's the right thing to do, not because they want to piss off their parents otherwise down the line our great grandkids might end up being nigger fuckers.

cuck bucks keep the sea cow afloat.

FUCK. Does anyone know why I'm having so much trouble posting, lately? Shit gets to 99% and then dies.

Going to have to split them up, I guess.

My life is now a constant state of abject fear and unholy rage. And she's only 13.

Same problem here fam, no idea

Getting really pissed about it. I just typed out a long reply about how tricky it is to redpill a daughter and the fucking thing just won't go. It's frustrating as hell.

Lena Dunham dead in one hit?

Yeah, it seems terrifying.

Weird thing too is that (this is just anecdotally) everyone seems to be having girls these days. Just off the top of my head, of the peers of mine that I know have had babies, almost all have had girls. I can only think of one person that had a boy, and I can think of at least six girls that have been born.

Oh wow two ugly Jews writing about and staring in a story about a beautiful WASP. I don't hear screams of appropriation. We whites are too soft

That's the budget for the new Hello Kitty movie

Now THERE'S an idea.

im also looking forward to crack whore barbie, transfaggot barbie, collage slut barbie and council estate barbie

my bad

Holla Forums must be having a field day.

no, kids do the opposite of what they believe is authority telling them what to do. (((society))) controls their mind entirely, even indirectly.

According to Paul Fag, JUSTbusters needed 500 million just to break even, so there's that

Amy Schumer is grotesque, BUT, if you aren't a faggot or a little girl, has no excuse to give a fuck to fucking barbie.

How about caring about what children consume? It is like saying you shouldn't care about the education system because it isn't for you anymore.

It's funny how when cunts comes on the screen it just looks like a cutoff version of CUM

On display, jews' myopic nepotism and jew agenda pushing masked as entertainment.

Why do they double down when they are doomed?
Do they honestly think this works?
Why don't they learn from their past mistakes?

Typical leftists. They've only begun to grasp what pain is - /pol was born in it, molded by it.

top kek.

TOP KEK

I bet the lord of wheels could kick his ass with the plastic grabby stick

High cortisol (stress/adrenaline) in males results in a higher chance of having a daughter. It's why a lot of the most alpha guys (fighters, soldiers etc) have daughters more frequently, but nowadays everyone is stressed constantly just from their work/life environments.

My theory is it's a control mechanism to stop endlessly more masculine men being born over time, but maybe it's just coincidence.

I need to see them fight now.

HHH has daughters.
Ric Flair has a daughter.
Mick Foley has a daughter.
Now I know why.

hahahahaah FANTASTIC! as if ghostbusters wasn't bad enough This will be an even bigger loser. Even normies will, 'wtf' over this.

This IS their career. For what purpose did you think we know their pig faces and Jews names?

I need to know how to judge tendon strength by sight!

They don't know anything else and have no plan. It's not their role to run anything anyways. They're the ones to instigate and destroy. If they're successful, then the first order of business of their masters is to kill them all. This all old hat.

Every failure lefties suffer will be blamed on Trump for the next 4 years.

(checked)
and of course the problem is that media and their teachers convince them that the "authority" is still evil white wing christian bigots telling them to go to church, do their schoolwork, and obey ye olde riot-gear clad policemen

Put the jew who camw up with this idea did it AFTER
Making this film is quite literally building a ship designed to sink on it's maiden voyage. Literally everyone can see this, even the kikes. They are purposefully wasting millions of dollars on a message no one will listen to, why?

whoops

uhhh, you may want to sit down for this…..

Gym whores are just as bad as land whales. Neither has any value except to niggers.

Because there will still be some people who will listen. Immediate children won't go see it, sure, but this gives them reason to push for getting rid of traditional Barbies in exchange for "Fat Barbie".

The problem with Cisbusters is that they underestimated the adult fanbase of Ghostbusters and how pissed they would be at the obvious propaganda, but even then anecdote incoming the majority of people who I know that saw Cisbusters said it was "Good", "Okay", or "Better than Ghostbusters 2". Granted, these people are all the kinds of people who drink popcorn mixed with soda while soaking in Yidwood propaganda.

it's not gay if it's with a cannon. Holes is holes

the good thing about the new Ghostbusters was they were so upfront with how terrible it was going to be that anyone with a brain was able to dodge it. that's probably why the people you know who saw it didn't tear into it.

Nigger couldn't lift his own arms. How is he suppose to lift a land whale?

she just wants a baby

You've got a point. The only people I know that saw it are either practically retarded, spending their days eating frozen TV dinners while watching the Talmudvision, or fresh-out-of-college feminists.

Martingale Betting strategy. They've got such a big bank roll there's no reason to go with a conservative strategy. Especially when doubling down has paid off so well

there's also the fact that any money they spend goes to people they already own or are on their side anyway.

WE

Fuck how did they get Hotwheels in that video

New reaction image

Because who gets the money that they are "spending"? The people who are making the movie. They get paid whether or not it flops. The actresses stupid enough to sign up for percentages won't get as much as they think, but even they will still get paid.

You don't own nothing, goyim!

I got something for ya user, it's all teh higher ups in the US branch that are going, which is especially hilarious if you ask me.

nypost.com/2016/07/20/sony-zaps-jobs-following-poor-results-in-us/
Also if I remember correctly they had planned for an entire studio to be centered around Ghostbusters universe, but that folded up. How do we calculate job ABORTIONS considering they never even came up in the first place?

Hotwheels knows how to use a gun. I'm pretty sure he'll win.

(checked)
top kek

the writer of that article looks like a horror movie monster

Amy Pascal again tries for the feminist garbage?

That is fucking amazing that they let her get a hold of a major property yet again that she will definitely fail miserably with.

Barbie has been popular for years with young girls as a fairly sweet can-do woman in a cute atmosphere. It wouldn't be hard to make a movie based on that, it'd essentially be like Legally Blond which was a fun spirited take at the stereotype of a "ditzy blond" which subverted it and instead made it into a sort of positive message.

It's kinda obvious with Amy Pascal behind this along with Amy Schumer, that they're basically going to do a reverse Legally Blond where you basically have the nasty rival that tried undermining her instead be treated as the heroine.

They probably figured since the toys, video games, and cartoons have all done well that they could also do well with a live action movie. I've seen what some of those games are like, and honestly they're competent and fairly nice for kids, which is what makes this all the stranger a move since they're basically gonna shit over everyone that would have been part of the the 'Barbie' audience.

How about the belief that she's a good role model, my daughter loves her and heroes enable people to aspire to be better than themselves

inb4 "I don't need no heroes to self-actualize, i'm badass" great but normalfags and most do

Mah weave!

Niggers were less than 10% the population, only the south, southern production wasn't all nigger plantations, which leads me to wonder what was percentage of the GDP, it's going to be less than half, 40%, a third.

They lost money on the original, why try to make another one?

Two out of three has/had a son dipshit.

That's right, little girls. Look up to fatties. Don't take care of yourself as you grow up, don't eat healthy, never exercise, don't grow up knowing the importance of improving yourself. Be content with being fat, because you're "pretty on the inside". And remember, any man who doesn't want a hambeast's rolls is sexist.

Is Sony running some insurance scam on their movies now like The Producers? This seems tailor-made to fail harder than Cisbusters. Little girls who like Barbie don't like fat bitches and little boys who like Barbie hate them even more. A cute trap would be more believable than Amy Schumer

laughing my ass off at your pic, good job user!

tell me, how do you get the letters to look like that? 'country built by us'.. is it photoshop, or gimp, or just dicking around in paint somehow?

Right. It's an especially good strategy when your "losses" go back into your own pocket

Visual examples of jewish nepotism.

the font is just taken from the previous frames and ctrl+c, ctrl+v in gimp - took only a minute or two

so you just crop & enlarge? walk me through it pls, I'm technically illiterate but want to spread the glory of Kek through dank memes

Where's gangsta bitch and exotic dancer barbie?

All youtubers must fucking hang.

crop, scale, then paste onto main image, illiteracy is overcome by practice

unless you're a nigger :^)

I think codemonkey is fucking with the site again. This typically happens when he does.

Prolly put sperm in the centrifuge.
A lot of low-t fags want to have girls because of a weak father figure and to live vicariously through the girls (because they're effeminate)

i-is that barbie trump?

Naturally, it is our duty to meme this into reality.

Yeah, I don't think we'll have to meme at all. Look at fucking Ghostbusters.

Don't get docile. We have to make sure everyone understands what trash this movie is.

Half the work is done for us. All women who aren't landwhales get shamed for being "skinny bitches". All we need to do is meme the fact that "unrealistic body images" are in fact attained by real women every day, simply by not stuffing down that fifth Big Mac. We need to call supporters of this movie on body shaming the real, fit women that SHOULD be the role models for little girls.

Where were you when the media decided to shoah itself to the public?

This user gets it, just make sure you have appropriate ammo to combat the landwhales/whiteknights whining "but Barbie is anorexic/unrealistic so making her fat is the only realistic thing to do!"

I think it's telling just how Current Year this movie is, that I never, for one second, thought that Amy Schumer would be losing a ton of weight for this role. My first assumption was, "Fat Barbie? What the Hell?"

How inconsiderate of them, so only white women can be barbie?

There's nothing that we have to do to ensure this movie fails, and I honestly hope I don't have to see threads about this at the top of the catalog non-stop until two months after the release. But I know that's going to happen because this is all about building hype by pitting two sides of a culture war against each other, and if it came down to it, some shill from Sony would make the threads here and sockpuppet them to completion.

Sony has gone full retard

Teffilin Barbie for pissing off jews?

Disgusting Kikesses

Oh, this is going to be a tire fire, a completely unfettered, unencumbered tire fire. Don't be mad, anons, this movie is going to be a disaster that sets back bullshit

If I didn't know any better, i'd swear this was blatant corporate espionage on behalf of one of Sony's competitors to completely destroy their business. Disney perhaps, imagine they're still salty about the Spider-Man license.

**sets back bullshit sjw propaganda for years, that should have read

This garbage is a 100% guaranteed failure but sjw's can't help but double down. Why would girls who like barbie want her to be fat?!
Would not be supprised if Amy Pascal was one of the 8 Goddesses.

I've noticed this too. I'm really starting to think there's something in the water. Could those same feminizing chemicals contaminating every fucking thing be killing off Y sperm cells?

Also note how "side chick" is becoming normalized in sick pedo kike culture. They must know there's going to be a whole lot more girls being born so any boys are going to be surrounded by available women.

GO BACK IN THE MIRROR FAGGOTS

Super underrated fucking post.

MEME IT, YOU GODDAM MADMEN, MEME IT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT

Yes. Jewish women are not hot

Every dating site has body type in the profile and there is an overweight one and an average one and the fat women always put average.

I mean I guess technically it is average because 2/3 of people are fat asses but still.

You're just giving ammo to the liberal media.

They just don't fucking get it do they?

But satan, this isn't going to sell more barbies..
As soon as little girls, mothers, and gay guys see that Barbie is now a disgusting fat pig the sales will plummet like never before.
Barbie is renouned for her beautiful appearance, it's why everyone feminine adores her.
They HAVE to know this. It's so fucking blatantly obvious what's going to happen.
I think they're just hurting themselves where it hurts by sending out one last disgusting fart from the cold dead corpse of "progressivism"
Fucking delusional agenda-obsessed retards is all these kikes are.

That hideous cunt lookalike a barbie with no torso. Just legs attached to a head.

Lol, feminism strikes again.

That's gonna fucking backfire. Those are the only type of girls that make me go MUH DIK and I know I'm not the only one who does

Cisbusters didn't benefit from the mud it got dragged through.

AY HOL UP
Sauce for Dunham as a writer?

Sony email leaks themselves

It will backfire with women hard. Landwhales go out of their way to undermine and backstab fit women in the office, and they say "skinny bitch" more than a priest says "amen", and I can tell you from all the women where I work that they are sick of dealing with petty, jealous blobs who can't put down the fork. Fit, normal sized women who actually give a shit about their bodies will take one look at this movie and post more hate for it on social media than even Cisbusters got. They are sick of looking in the mirror and being told that their own reflection is an unattainable body to have. They are sick of being told that they're anorexic by Jabba the Hutt women who are on a first name basis with the pizza delivery guy. They are sick of working out and eating well, and gaining the smokin' hot body that comes from it, and being told that "real beauty" is being borderline obese. The "body image" pendulum is swinging back the other way just as the political pendulum is. This movie failing will prove it.

As for as physical appearance goes. i agree. When a woman has bulging muscles and 6 pac abs, i instantly lose my boner. It's not feminine looking to be on steroids and have a body like a dude. I think keeping fit is important, to extenuate a woman's curves and thats why yoga is good for them, not bench pressing and lifting weights 5 days a week. Pics related(last photo is as fit as you want a woman to get).

Do the nips in charge of sony realize that the kikes they put in charge of their American film studios are imploding it from within? Its an endless chain of disasters.

I wish I was good enough for Amy Schumer. She can catch my dick anytime.

Those first two pics are obviously injecting testosterone and you're a fag if you wouldn't fuck the third one.

ABC had a show that done that

I'm glad you threw that disclaimer in about 3.

To be fair she looks like she might be Jewish, or part leb or something

She's good at making up stories.

Also, doesn't fat-positive marketing to women fail miserably because most people don't want to envision themselves as or aspire to be physically revolting?

It's like if I was to design the "LimpDick" sports-car and market it to males 18-35 using Elliot Rodger footage of him driving around by himself. Would you purchase a car like that?

agreed. Sony became corrupt the moment they made a jew their CEO and it never recovered.

Sony has made it a practice to sue companies out of existence (look at Bleem or Lik Sang keeping them in court until they are bankrupt), jew the people with constant lies, and tried to start a war with NK just to promote a shitty movie that no one wanted to see.
NK didn't "hack" Sony. It was an internal leak from a disgruntled employee, but they knew that.
Now with all their SJW pandering bullshit they need to burn to the ground.

Your post responding to satan trips got upside-down satan trips, nice.

someone at Sony had to have been high as a kike to think of this.

The problem with Amy Schumer isn't her refrigerator body its her suicide-inspiring dog face that's the problem. Even with a perfect body and plastic surgery she could probably only ever be a 6. I would feel bad for her if she was just a normal person and not an unfunny cunt.

The media did.

This is so stupid, why would girls at that age even care about muh body image? I don't remember ever comparing myself to Barbies when I was playing with them as a kid - I mean, why would you if you're still a child and they're supposed to represent adults - but their prettiness was a huge appeal. The prettier a Barbie, the better.
They're just ruining the whole Barbie "experience" for sth that's a non-issue to little girls. I won't be surprised if this turns out a massive failure.

I never liked Barbie, but this is iconoclasm

The feminists are trying to destroy everything we ever thought was pretty