Mitt Romney officially cucks out

archive.is/K6UhA

And like that Mitt Romney's political career dies with a muffled whimper, like a soft pair of mittens thrown into a trash compactor. Check out the kikebook comments to witness for yourself the dumpster fire that has become Mitt's life. Cheers you silly faggot.

facebook.com/mittromney/posts/10153988122401121

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VyWjL
twitter.com/MittRomney/status/808501247095488513
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/11/obamas-legacy-the-total-destruction-of-the-democratic-party-n2244680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PRAISE KEK

So who is Secretary of State? (((CNN))) is saying that it's that guy from Mobil, is this true?

Noice.

Mitt is such a POS.

GET REKD MITT YOU FUCKING NEOCON FAGGOT

dodged a bullet

Twitter is even better.
archive.is/VyWjL
twitter.com/MittRomney/status/808501247095488513

Trump took him out on the town to show him off then pushed him in the gutter.

lel

Romney was never a real consideration for SoS at any point. Trump was just bullying him.

Why latin?

Not my archive. Used the one somebody else had already made.

We /RomanEmpire/ now

remember when you called trump a phony and a fraud, you fucking faggot?

Ask him then. I'm genuinely curious.

Give me a dictionary, and I'll probably be able to. I still remember my declensions conjugations from nearly a decade ago.

Lingua Romanae est pulchra.

If you take a second you can figure out 3/4 of the words on the page contextually and with wordroots.

This nigger's lucky Trump didn't have him scourged and crucified. Maybe later though

Mitt got schlonged

>>
If he's so great why did get played so easily?

It's the same with the amazing Russian hackers if it was true that would mean that Obama would be one of most incompetent presidents to deal with any country, you'd have to question whether he could run any political office by allowing such a grand conspiracy to happen.

So much for muh legacy.

Didn't you get the note? We're skipping latin and going all the way back to PIE.

In my universe we call them rootwords.

English is ~33% Latin-based. But Latin is only a meme language, since no one actually speaks it in current year.
Better to just learn one of its children like Spanish, Italian, or French.

It's actually -possible- that Trump honestly did consider him for a period there, though. Then again, it's also more possible the whole thing was intended to make Romney look like a fool and make Trump look more presidential.

Loquere pro temetipso.

The issue is unraveling a sentence.

Translating helps with more advanced English sentence structure since you're trying to convey nuance that's obvious in Latin.

If Russia really was trying to manipulate US by hacking the elections and doing other shady stuff with government officials, Obama would have pushed to have 0 trade or any contact with Russia. Basically a second cold war..

I doubt he was ever under serious consideration given his phony and fraud speech. I'll just assume these meetings were to let Mitt know in person how badly he screwed up and distract the media/gov establishment from his real plan.

I hope Trump is going to pick someone no ones even considered. And for the sake of keks I hope his name is Vlad Putinovich

Dead.

μαλακός

Careful! ImKampfy will ban you for criticizing Neo-Cucks who orbit Trump!

IMKAMPFY IS RACH

>>>/polmeta/16104
>>>/polmeta/16283

>>>/polmeta/16368
>>>/polmeta/16149

>>>/polmeta/16285
>>>/polmeta/16376

END CENSORSHIP OF OLD-FAGS AND DESTRUCTION OF DISCOURSE ON Holla Forums

GAS THE KAMPFYS
EXODUS NOW!

Well, someone's fixin' to get got, but it ain't him.

Looking at that picture made me think of these two words.

In just a few short years I went from lefty shitlib to full white nationalist. My awakening was jarring and painful.

But, as a consolation, I still get to hate the same people.

haha why even stop there

Gött Mitt schlong!

Like anyone so low-energy he drew Hillary-sized crowds and looked like he was passing out during his own speeches would've made it.

The weird thing about that is that apparently some liberals like it just because it's a show 'he won't be a war president' it's mostly the establishment and college cucks howling about it.

He was in charge when that tanker ran aground according to DemocracyNow, though the host went to pains to point out it wasn't an uncommon lapse of judgment (our trucking industry does similar often, hiring less people and making those out there already drive over their accepted limit, using meth to stay awake.) She pointed out BP has done multitudes of worse shit, and intentionally.
So, barring any better coming up it's an arrite choice.
Goodman mentioned also, that it seems less that Trump is recruiting friends and more giving 'second chances' to people who had a yuuuge disgrace somewhere in their past (mnuchin, flynn, tillerson, the offering up of Petreus), supposes it's because of how low losing the airline brought him. Never thought of it that way, but that'd be pretty bigly of him if true. Creating fervent loyalty by recovering those shunted by either establishment.

kek, welkom to the klub, brutha
It annoys me sometimes that my old kammeraden can't see we're basically pointing the same way nearly all the time. We just aim one rung higher.

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/11/obamas-legacy-the-total-destruction-of-the-democratic-party-n2244680
he ain' far off the mark, folks!

I'll never get used to this awesome picture. Omg those faces.
The memes make themself.