As a scarred up bald head white brother who occasionaly drinks in black mens bars and occasionaly learns something from...

As a scarred up bald head white brother who occasionaly drinks in black mens bars and occasionaly learns something from the old negros, what can I do to straighten out the uni-educated faggots that associate with the right nationalists?

One: Confirm if you are white or not.
Two: Beat some of them up
Three: Beat some of the uni-educated faggots up.
Four: Force them into a scenario where they improve themselves.
Five: What the guy above me said.

Violence is probably the only solution to their backwardness, those faggots, I hated them even before they banned me from their faggot bar.

Okay I'll bite. What did you learn baldanon?

Drinking every weekend is for hipsters with no life.

Try to find a way to get them arrested. Jail straightens everyone out.

weekends are rest days user

this aint 4chan

Turn the negroes against the jews. Take the "working class american male" approach. Note that black men often identify strongly with male bonding– the "jews are screwing over men with family courts" is a good opener.

The goal is for the negro to recognize that it's not the "white man" that keeps him down, but the jews who keep us all down.

thank you but i am looking for advice regarding: -faggots

discipline makes straight, but coercion is unjust and bent in itself.

Then why are you talking about drinking in old negro bars? Your thread is disjointed and weak.

the negroes here are already wise to the jews

its the only bar open at this time of night

Expand on what you mean you bald headed fuck. Are they actual right national faggots or just right nationals that act like faggot? For that matter, why are you calling them right nationalists and not just white nationalists if that's indeed who you're referring to?

im from bristol and this accent is where the pirate accent comes from.

and a lot of the negroes here came back here from the west indies.

i went back to my hometown, glasgow, renowned as a rough town, 'no mean city', after 25 years to find clubs with gender equal bathrooms

they are white faggots

OP you should kill yourself

In that case carry on, friend. The most important thing we can do is redpill about the Jew

alright doctor

Get your nigger friends to help you beat the life out of them.

Jesus fucking bot threads, Batman.