Good new video on #Pizzagate. This guy is funny & sticks it to MSM. I'm going to watch more of his stuff, now...

Good new video on #Pizzagate. This guy is funny & sticks it to MSM. I'm going to watch more of his stuff, now, because he fucking gets it.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/debunked-viral-podawful-pizzagate-video-supposedly-showing-pizzagate-tunnels-total-hoax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shitty OC fuck off

It's not OC, I didn't make it

And give it a minute, it gets better

Yeah, sure you didn't. This doesn't deserve it's own thread when the subject already has a stick. You're just trying to get clicks. Fuck off.

I forgot to post it in general, I will now

Get a haircut.

GET OUT

Fuck off

Kek is actually good, the guy went there an actually make questions

Wew, look at all these shill replies.

The dude went and investigated in person, more than most of us have done. People shitting on this solid OC are either shills or newfags who fell for D&C tactics.

It's aight, definitely inspired by sam hyde though.

Why don't you go marry him then, you fag.

On a side note. more possible tinfoil.

How can people so completely miss the point of pizzagate? The shitlib guy sort of understood that it was 'our' disinfo campaign. It didn't matter whether it was true or not so long as it tarred our perceived enemies. I believe the entire thing was seeded and viraled by Jews. They love playing righteous indignation against whitey. Maybe they'll buy the locations after they shut down since they've been slandering them on their jew networks and staging a maniac with a gun. Whatever the case, they've cracked the code of the right. They will play everyone like a fiddle from here on.

I haven't even watch yet and I already detect pedos in the fags saging. So here's a bump, kid fuckers.

Fucking webm.
When will the newfags learn?

Additional: Jesus Christ, just look at his channel. This faggot must be on daddy's payroll. Unwatchable, multicult, clickbait dogshit, for fucking years. If you're into pizzagate, look into this fucking retard. I guarantee he's part of the tribe, spreading disinfo full time.

What ?

That's how you know it's OP's YouTube.

Lmao, no it's not.
You guys seem really keen on people not seeing the information in the video…

You ain't from around here boy.

I'm right behind you, nigger

Give this guy a break he's doing good work and getting the word out.

gotnews.com/debunked-viral-podawful-pizzagate-video-supposedly-showing-pizzagate-tunnels-total-hoax/

It will take me a little time to investigate you, Jesse Powell-Stroud. It would help if you just come clean. There's no reason for a good guy to do what you did.

Didn't the mainstream media confirm that there was no basement?