I'm so sick of you guys. All you do is complain about censorship...

I'm so sick of you guys. All you do is complain about censorship. I try to organize social media raids to get subjects trending and you people never participate.

this is what happened with gamergate. low energy losers who cant be bothered to actually participate.

No that's what killed gamergate you dumb fuck was self moderating and trying to appeal to the masses.

If you want to actually help, follow what gamergate did.

Dig.

Fields of sage

Organize them somewhere else. Holla Forums doesn't do directed outreach well, as there's no way to cohere. The most you'll get it a stream of loosely aligned shitposting.

Infiltration, sabotage, shilling, and being too autistic about vidya when the real fight was against ALL media?

Untrue. We also complain about OP being a faggot.

Ill be honest, ive never participated in social media japes with any chan board. It can bring some laughs but it doesnt seem to have much impact. You talk about censorship but the censorship of twitter/facebook is well known and you dont see people leaving those platforms in droves.

The truth is most people dont give a fuck as long as they can talk to their friends on it they are happy to use it. In the real world some genuinely want to censor views they dislike. People act like they care about privacy but they dont, its the same with censorship. Id love to think that by tweeting something you could stop censorship but I just dont see it happening.

Kudos for trying though, its better than nothing.

right now the CIA is flooding everyone with fake news and russian hacks. we know the truth but can't do anything becuae you guys are stuck in here sucking each others dick.

why dont you learn from trump. you don't need the information. you need the fucking message your moron

we can get things trending

lets get "His name was Seth Rich" trending on Dec 14th. you don't have to interact with anyone. just get the information out there

Who the fuck is we? "We" is an excuse you are using to not act on your own. You have no fucking clue who is on Holla Forums, and you have no idea if what they would do would be actually helpful.

What happened to gamer gate is a bunch of pushy fags tried to control it from behind the scenes and when they got btfo, they got pissy mad and started sabotaging it

So is that what you're going to do, try to sabotage Holla Forums because we haven't accepted you as a leader?

this is what's annoying. you allow yourselves to be infiltrated. but yet you cant infiltrate anything

you fucking idiots dont realize why the FBI came to you. it wasn't to dig. they already have the information. they came to you becaue they needed an unofficial channel to spread the word to the masses. you idiots are failing at what the FBI recruited you for

we only need to trend for a few moments. the faster we get to trending the more people will pick it up. it has to be a surgical strike. they don't remove trends right away. it takes hours sometimes.

His name was Seth Rich. tweet that on dec 14th to get it trending. the media will do the rest when they research

i CANT act on my own. i need fucking allies to help me reach people. i need people to spread the information with me. can't believe i have to explain this so in detail about needing to unify.

you're embarrassing yourself

Exactly. all gamergates didn't know how to use social media. Feminists had the power and the numbers and you lost because you didn't plan ahead.

His name is Seth Rich is simply a tweet. it's not a message. THEY will look into Seth rich then come to us that's where we can hit them with calm factual logic.

You idiots lost gamergate because you allowed them to call you sexists and racists so much nobody wanted to be associated with you

Twitter is controlled by Hillary.

Wow, boots on the ground, huh?

lmao
Gamergate failed because of twatterfags and cucks like you, we're not alt-kike faggots.

this is the kind of stupidity that made me want to vote hillary at first. you're all idiots.

I think Holla Forums functions best as a loosely-organized think tank whose memes influence other political forces by proxy – Trump never would have been possible without our zealous support, yet none of us individually could have run or won the Presidency. We work through people but individually we are ineffective.

If Holla Forums began the activist work like you suggested, even something as simple as mass-tweeting the same thing on the same day, we would be co-opted very quickly by kikes using us for activism that would be self-destructive or against our own interests.

We should definitely act individualy in the real world to promote white nationalism, and the fact a few innocuous posters on college campuses always draws massive kike kvetching in the media is very effective. However, on the Internet Holla Forums should function solely as a meme-generating machine. The minute we become too specific in our motivations is our weak point when kikes can co-opt us for their own agenda.

I understand that getting it more visible will get the issue more attention but where it seems to fall down for me is the next step. After a lot of people see it something has to happen and that depends on those people kicking up a fuss which generally they wont. I agree with what you are doing but it seems futile as the media will still just not talk about what they want to ignore and people will look at it, say "huh weird" and then carry on with their lives as before.

no it failed because every message of yours got drowned out because every attack you did got covered by the media. but you never made th right people see your view. you just talked amongst yourselves

Even the most blue-pilled cuckservative who supported el rato in the primaries could fathom voting for Hillary Clinton. Not all of them got on board behind Trump because they're faggots, but at least they had the common sense not to support Hillary.

You call yourself a fucking white nationalist and you actually considered voting for Hillary Clinton? Gas yourself.