Kodak announces it's thinking about creating a cryptocurrency - stock price more than doubles in hours

Kodak announces it's thinking about creating a cryptocurrency - stock price more than doubles in hours
Kodak (a company that makes something that nobody uses any more) say it's going to use (((ETH))) to, somehow, copyright protect photographs.
Their plan is to make their own crypto to do it in the future.
Is this fuckwittery?
Either way every corporation on the planet must be itching to jump on this bandwagon.

Other urls found in this thread:

myweb.ecu.edu/mccartyr/eastman.html
en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Soy-Coin
facebook.com/soy.coin
soy-coin.com/?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cryptocurrencies are dotcom 2.0. Just retarded normalfags falling for meme words again.
Next we'll see gluten-free activated cryptos to stop global warming and achieve improved synergy with solar roadways.

can i have that with soy-sauce?

I hope it lasts another year. I'm starting to make gains on shitcoins I mined 4-5 years ago.

Bravo, combining two retarded worthless memes for a 132M dollars.
I can't wait for the next financial crisis.

Well the dot-com bubble went up for some years, until the realization kicked in.

I liked the 13 period calendar they had from 1928 to 1989.

* All months would have the same number of days (28), the same number of working days, except holidays, and the same number of Sundays.
* All months would have exactly four weeks.
* Each week-day would always occur on the same four fixed dates of the month.
* Quarter-years and half-years would be of the same length.
* The month would always end on Saturdays.
* A holiday would always occur on the same week-day.
* The date of Easter could be fixed.
* Yearly calendars would no longer be necessary, one fixed monthly calendar would be sufficient.

Nation's Business, May, 1926, p 42, 46.:
myweb.ecu.edu/mccartyr/eastman.html

People have been calling bitcoin a bubble since its inception, come back when you're actually right and not salty about missing out.

Well, "jump on the bandwagon" is pretty unstable term now.
As far as I see it cryptokikes are starting to break free and get into the business world through
incentive, but if more and more companies do actually start to get crypto on their side to break away from competition then the crypto might get some real value behind itself.

Think of that beautiful future, no more fucking government money.

Sounds like you're living in a dreamworld where bubbles don't exist. Anyone who wasn't born yesterday knows there are cycles, and what happens when the man on the street is frantically buying the way bitcoin is today.
Also I'm just not that greedy and even if I had invested early on, I'd have sold the greater percentage of my holdings by now and replaced it with gold, land, and other physical assets. I don't need the risk or the possible rewards from this kind of bubble.

goddamn soyboys have ruined mongolian grill for me

>>>/biz/
They probably just are going to upload hashes of the images to the blockchain.
perceptual hashes are a thing retard

soycoin when

i spoke too soon.
en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Soy-Coin
facebook.com/soy.coin
soy-coin.com/?lang=en

this is fucking stupid

Eventually people will settle on a standard cryptocurrency, but only if crypto actually becomes a widely accepted form of payment like most official currencies are.

Kodak has an ongoing history of retarded decisions dating back to the 1980's, because its executives are retards themselves.

This was a smart decision though, they managed to asspull a double in stock value.
They should just sell everything and then watch it crash and burn.

are we going to use internet of things to leveragize glocalised blockchain for big data via deep learning neural networks for improved analytics throughput on 50 TB neural network double backflip via the double mobius reacharound?

By virtue of its technology cryptocoins are a meme.
The blockchain for bitcoin is >100GB already. There is no way normies can mine on that so they are forced into (((schemes))) run by certain (((people))) if they want in on the crypto gold rush.

tl;dr its all a meme

Ripple is the only one worth buying. Banks and companies are going to use it to move money around. It's way faster than bitcoin or bcash could ever be. Also it's all premined so no need to cater to the miner cartels. Ripple will be the future. like it or not.

No bank is ever going to use ripple. Its a centralised piece of shit, of which the owners control up to 30%, and besides the fact banks can create their own ripple pinned to the dollar - no financial institution is going to use a market traded security for daily business transactions.

So? Basic supply and demand, retard. Who's going to demand something that does nothing new, with no value?

God dammit have the memes gone too far?

t. shitcoin bagholder