Canada’s electronic eavesdropping agency has been brought in to support the Canadian military for an operation within...

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ottawas-electronic-spy-agency-helping-military-track-someone-in-canada-censored-documents-reveal

archive.is/A8Rue

So, apparently there's someone "dangerous" enough in Canada that spy agencies and the fucking military are working together and using extrajudicial powers to try and find that one individual. Anyone with a clue as to who it could be?

Giving this a bump, because I think that a single individual being seen as such a national threat that they mobilize the army and spy agencies to track him down is a matter of importance.

I will bump for your proper use of link posting, the image was however an odd choice.

On my phone, so kind of limited in choices.

oh shit Snidely Whiplash escaped from the slammer again.

Watch it be Evalion.

someone in the Canadian military went AWOL? jk, they're not dangerous at all… is Zundel still alive?

Ok, fair enough.

Do YOU have any idea's as to who they could be tracking?

My guess is that it's someone spreading "dangerous" ideas whom they haven't been able to identify by name. They want to figure out who he is to either keep track of him, unperson him or get him on the payroll.

So basically, they're looking for a Canadian user spreading wrongthink.

See

That's as much as I can come up with.

its our boi, stefan

They've probably realized the chinks smuggling in guns for the last 30 or so years is a problem now and they're afraid of the slanty eyed fifth columnist.

You don't need to break Archive.is links, or do it with a simple * instead if you insist

Sam Hyde.

user who exposed his power level without 7 VPN's

RIP last cisgender male in Canada…

I guess it isn't me. They could have easily found what they need without requiring both the military and CSIS. I bet some of those rapefugees they hosted in that military base managed to break into the room where they store weapons and explosives.

Save me.

This. If they need the military to offer its services, it's probably a high value and elusive target. No way they'd waste that many resources on a single shitposter.

…..could it be…?
Dex has come out of hiding and is at large once again? I really miss their crazy antics.

Vid related

better yet, here's an MP4

CHRIS FUCKING DORNER
PUTTIN FEDS IN THE CORNER

I will bet you five whole internets that smileberg gets v& again this week

Sorry guys. My bad. They found out I'm the hacker known as Holla Forums.