THE 'SOFT COUP' IS IN MOTION

THE 'SOFT COUP' IS IN MOTION

Shillary, Obongo, the CIA and establishment figures of both parties are conspiring to brief the electoral college about Russia's alleged interference in the US election.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-12/clinton-campaign-calls-intel-briefing-ahead-electoral-college-vote

Once briefed with the 'intelligence' the electoral college will have the reasoning required not to vote for Trump citing grounds of 'national security'. They don't necessarily need to change their vote to Hillary, they could simply abstain. If nobody gets 270 then the House of Representatives vote to determine the next president. They can do the exact same and Republicans fail to vote for Trump citing national security grounds leaving the cunt with the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016
murdercube.com/files/Snipers & Silencers/FRY THE BRAIN - The Art of Urban Sniping.pdf
archive.is/yyNEF
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/12/12/mcconnell-says-congress-probe-russian-election-hack/95331688/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-02/house-quietly-passes-bill-targeting-russian-propaganda-websites
govtrack.us/congress/votes/114-2016/h593
govtrack.us/congress/votes/114-2016/h593/export/csv
investmentwatchblog.com/senate-passes-bill-to-outlaw-fake-news/
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/17/elector-threats/94003176/
finance.yahoo.com/news/millions-petitioning-electoral-college-hillary-192000939.html
huffingtonpost.com/douglas-anthony-cooper/russia-stole-the-presiden_b_13546074.html
heatst.com/politics/hillary-clinton-supporters-doxxing-harassing-electoral-college-voters/
macrotrends.net/2324/sp-500-historical-chart-data
archive.is/ww2ji
politico.com/story/2016/12/clinton-campaign-backs-call-for-intelligence-briefing-before-electoral-college-vote-232512
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/12/sore-loser-obama-turns-to-russian-hacking-to-delegitimize-trumps-triumph.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intelligence-officials-say-russian-hacks-prioritized-democrats/2016/12/12/0fbea4da-c09b-11e6-b527-949c5893595e_story.html
lifezette.com/polizette/cnns-stelter-trump-win-national-emergency/
theamericanmirror.com/confusion-wh-spokesman-claims-china-hacked-election/
ft.com/content/220451e2-c020-11e6-81c2-f57d90f6741a
theintercept.com/2016/12/12/obama-must-declassify-evidence-of-russian-hacking/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
archive.is/67PEI
truepundit.com/cia-washington-post-report-linking-russian-government-to-trump-election-hacking-is-outright-lie/
youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E
archive.is/xkUdk
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/808501744242192384
m.facebook.com/gbpotus/posts/1321990734500973
ny*post.com/2016/10/29/heres-how-hackers-stole-50000-of-john-podestas-emails/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/13/judge-rejects-democratic-electors-bid-unbind-votes/
investmentwatchblog.com/the-cia-says-they-did-not-tell-the-washington-post-that-russia-hacked-election-in-favor-of-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They’re too afraid to try to do anything. Seriously, they are. We’re literally going to find and kill all of them if they do. There’s no stopping it.

pretty meh

If they do, don't forget to shoot each and every one.

Damn right.

But he's in bed with the Russians goys! You'd have to be some kind of commie to let him into office! Next thing we'll be up to our balls in borshch.

CIA needs get purged, fuck kikes and mormons.

CIA is already propogating the idea directly on their news channel.

Twice.

You have to go back.

If they don't put Trump in, we start shooting. End of discussion. The fact that these fags feel comfortable threatening to override the will of the people is fucking disgusting.

If they steal the election from Trump, it won't be OKC, or militias. These people will find themselves without police protection.

I've never seen that picture before. One person can do THAT. Wow.

That false flag wasn't one person. The USG did that. Look at how quickly they executed McVeigh. Has anyone on death row ever been killed that quick.

I don't know man. Did you read his manifesto? It was pretty elaborate.

What did they false flag for?

Yes, a false flag like the one they're planning to do before the inauguration and trying to pin on Holla Forums anons.

The counter-counter-coup. I don't know who is couping who anymore. It's enough to make you wish someone would cast jokulhaups.

there is no way they are dumb enough to put hillary in power. they couldnt have kike'd us for this long if they are that retarded.

FUCK OFF CIA KIKE MOTHERFUCKERS

I'm literally asking for that anons opinion. please learn to fucking read.

I don't know shit about that bombing other than about half of what the guy supposedly wrote because it was so fucking long.

Aleppo has been liberated. Many jihadists have been captured. Is this why Obongo and Friends are shitting their pants?

concern trolls are the real fbi, cia traitors. why are you so scared of a little explosion?

Trump had better purge the CIA on day one or else he's gonna get JFKed.

The problem with what McVeigh did was that he
1) Escalated too quickly
2) Hit the wrong target at the wrong time. Why were there no ATF employees working on that particular day?

McVeigh is a similar case to Roof. Both are likely false flags due to their targets, not necessarily their methods. The fact that they didn't hit targets like the Federal Reserve or TV stations is why I assume they are false flags. They don't actually attack an organ of power structure.

This is probably playing into it. If they captured CIA/JSOC/random PMC operatives in the process, Obama is shitting his pants because he knows that the Syrians and Spetsnaz are interrogating them as we speak.

Once word gets out on that there were CIA operatives on the ground and embedded among Jihadist fighters, the whole planet is going to turn on us real fast. There will be a rebellion in the military before Trump is even elected.

inb4 paul ryan becomes president because of kikery and he starts a war with russia then they initiate project bluebeam to complete nwo in order "to avoid nuclear holocaust" and fake space kikes run the world forever.

tinfoil hat on

Those aren't really organs of power either. Everything is decentralized now especially with the internet.

You couldn't cripple those in power if you had a hundred exploding 4chan vans. They'd already be off in costa rica somewhere.

You won't do shit.

hahah sure you will
burgers are the laziest fatasses in the world
they'll just go online to complain
they wouldn't rebel for shit

My understanding was that Oklahoma city was revenge for Waco. McVeigh had family that was killed there and the bombing took place on the anniversary.

If you really want to cripple those in power you take over the TV stations.

but all of my enlightened professors, who each make six digit salaries, told me communism is a good thing?

youre right. .22 caliber bullets to the head are more effective.

Getting scared?

Much more difficult now due to cable tv. You'd have to hit all the headends at once or coordinate a multistate effort to take out the network broadcast centers.

I'm already prepared for revolution, our team is ready, targets selected.

You do that shit and you wont even hear a warning shot. Just "EEEEEEEEEEE" and then the sound of 5,000 swat team members converging on your position.

They would never give up control of the main arm of hypnosis. It's probably more valuable than the fucking federal reserve.

Hooray!
The great filter is here!

you should be ashamed of yourself

TV/radio stations are source of local power. Yes, the overall superstructure won't be damaged by the loss of a few hundred TV stations (takeover or complete destruction), but you would be able to acquire local power. Instead of the nightly news packaging US gov propaganda into a local context, you can now shape and distribute your information as you wish.

US Fed banks are targets because they contain currency, and are probably one of the easiest things you can redpill a person on. Most people already hate banks, so projecting that hatred onto the Fed/IMF is easy.

Basically, attack things that have little effect on the general population but greatly effect those in power. This is one of the reasons why attacking shit like hospitals, schools, and certain essential local municipal functions (EMS, fire) are off limits and should remain off limits in the very beginning of a conflict.

Coward. But still, he needs better opsec.

this

lol reported

I'm on your side pal, just concerned that everyone on here is just an internet tough guy.

I would love for shit to hit the fan if anyone tried to do anything like in the OP, but frankly I doubt it. People are too complacent to take action these days. They're too fat and content with modcons.

No way are they going to do it. It's just the Clinton camp flailing around. These dynasties do not go gracefully.

Not a coward. Just don't like blasting my intentions on the open internet. Trust me, if the bullets start flying I'll be there.

When it comes to revolution, we go day of the rope after we take over.
No one survives, all welfare niggers & spics die, the rest are deported.
All race traitors and libs die, and their immediate families deported.

Purge

if the coup is successful please remember they will come for us.

Pretty much every Holla Forumslack is on a list for dissidents. Anyone who is still here has acknowledged this and manned the fuck up a long time ago.

We know the forces we're fighting against. We know what will happen if we lose.

John Bolton just called it a false flag operation. It's fucking happening.

If she wins we will show these libtards how to really start a riot.

Hope you got lots of range time.
I'm better equipped that ever before, and now I'm actually trained.
Time stealth it up comes soon.

Also, painting one side of mylar gray or black will help for urban opps.

This will be an election we will tell our grandchildren about

Would they? They'd probably just go with a "palatable" third choice and then say hello to President Paul Ryan.

mylar sucks. go buy radiant barrier material from home depot. its used for insulation.

Brb going to home-depot

What a dude.

Jokes on you, they've been practicing urban warfare in the mideast for decades now. Kebabs still get nailed by FLIR even though they go through a ton of anti-IR steps.

The only way this "coup" will be successful is if they manage to put down the inevitable civil war that would follow.

You shouldn't be getting into direct fights with NG/mil. Learn how to make IEDs and EFPs, and the remote detonation systems used to trigger them.

I typed "how to make an IED bomb nuclear yellow cake president United states" into google, what do I win?

they dont have any trees in the middle east

Fuck off Tel Aviv

Probably nothing. Lots of teens search that shit all the time. Now the fact that you browse here and typed that in might elevate you a little.

Don't worry user, I got that reference.

We don't enjoy violence and we've got a lot to lose, we aren't niggers.

Hillary has always meant a civil war to prevent a world war - nothing has changed, there. She'd dissolve our borders, send our kids to fight Putin and put anyone who has posted on Holla Forums into a reeducation camp.

Then they die.

back to reddit

Well the u.s. is a much bigger place. Hard to deploy ir and drones everywhere .

Already know how.
The range time is for looters.

heh I've been browsing 4chan and now Holla Forums for over 10 years now

Sounds legit. Fuck off kike

filtered shlomo

You know where you are, right?

Do we have a dox on the electors?

I'd like to know where the ones in my state live should they choose to commit treason.

Zeromeme isn't exactly a news website. Anyone being able to make a contribution means that there's a ton of disinfo. That said, zerohedge is pretty interesting even if taking it with a grain of salt is usually wise.

Just look them up online, you can easily find them yourself.

mylar only works for a limited time. you really want to learn how to fight a modern revolution? Look at how the IRA operated.

And as far as range time, I go at least once a month. Plus I used to be an RSO in the Navy, so I think I've got a pretty good handle on that. But the range isn't combat. Usually violence of action is much more effective than pure marksmanship.

Fucking disgusting. I hope Trump realizes this is why even tossing people like Hillary and Obama is not enough. He has to execute them and display their heads for everyone to see.

I can see this. I've noticed a number of people on twitter and elsewhere claiming anything Trump says or does as a distraction from the false flag hacking. The problem with leftists and so on is that they love to project or accuse their enemies of the shit they are pulling so they are the ones running distractions to cover their bullshit.

Shill harder kikes.

How new are you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016

Instead of doing something drastic, why not let all of these people know we have their names and addresses?

murdercube.com/files/Snipers & Silencers/FRY THE BRAIN - The Art of Urban Sniping.pdf

first chapter, the rest is good too.

Not sure if shill, potato or clever troll…

I know. Up until last week I was a cop.
Death to Israel.

They may try this. But look how well the whole ebil russian fake news narrative is working.. The only people believing it either listen to glenn beck or attend warehouse raves.

I almost hope they go through with it seeing as how they have so thoroughly already shot their load that their old propaganda games dont work anymore.. Plus with this russians shit the only thing they stand to accomplish is to forever and permanently lose the trust of a sizeable portion of the population. It may be inconsequential if it was just any portion of the population.. but its not its the gun owning portion of the population.

Full sized hunting rifles In bolt action can be found anywhere.
308 will usually kill in one unarmored hit, and will probably incapacitate or stun an armored one.

The mainstream media's loss of influence is also a loss of influence for the CIA who use it to spread propaganda. The CIA's propaganda arm is literally fighting for it's life, no one should be surprised if they want to take down Trump the man who has led to their demise. In their eyes he is an enemy just like Putin.

If they steal the election from Trump, the markets will immediately start to crash.
Take out the power grid by pre-targeting all the substations in your area, and have a person from your cell hit each substation at roughly the same time. Normally, all it takes is a few bullets in each converter to short coils and drain the oil from the cases so they'll overheat & burn. Use .30-'06 or similar rounds.

With the power grid collapsing & the markets crashing, the country will be thrown into economic chaos & comms will disappear. Darkness & cold will seize the city dwellers and riots will ensue.

We meet at D.C., come armed.
Military anons, find out who you can trust, and turn on your officers (unless you can trust them, as well).
Join us. Congress is the primary target, we take the House and Senate by force, and declare martial law, we try to get the majority of the military on our side.

the current "leadership" gets hunted down, tried, and publicly hanged.

Purges begin.

>just concerned
Thank you for posting, Concerned.

Flawless.

We should be encouraging strength here, not discouraging it. Leave the self-hatred for the leftists.

(Heil Hitler)
But we shouldn't meet at DC
Stand alone actors are superior here
But it's up to you.

Well that's where you fucked up first and foremost.

Suppose Russia goes public with that….
Would the masses believe them? The majority of the American public, even the majority of normalfag Trump supporters, probably would not. This is probably why the MSM is running so hard with the Russian propaganda narrative right now. They want to head off anything Russia says about Syria.

All they have to do is extract a video confession from the operatives and doxx them to prove that they're not just Russian/Syrian actors.

And even if the American public doesn't buy it, members of the military and intelligence community will, and the rest of the planet will be furious with us. We'll feel the pain pretty swiftly when countries start refusing to trade with us after those revelations.

it just takes the right circumstances

even the most sheltered lazy pussy is still an animal when it comes down to it

What universe do you live in? Nobody in the bloc would drop the US over meddling in Syria.

while(currentYear + 1 < Integer.MAXNUMBER){
saxonHatred++
DOTR++
}

that's not going to happen. even cuckRyan says Trump is better than Shillary

armor actually does a favor for a competent marksman, it forces them to aim for the groin, thighs, head and armpits. A hit to any of those areas has a high chance of either full incapacitation or causing mortal wounds that require immediate first aid. That and sapi plates are only intended to stop one round the probability of penetration for each round following the first is logarithmic.

Explain again why we should take out our local power grids. Wouldn't that kinda be screwing ourselves and all our neighbors? Should we go a step further and set fire to our local hospitals and grocery stores?

Good luck with that fams

All the more reason why I think the fake news thing has been pushed so hard. They will use that to discredit anyone calling them out. I look forward to it if only because of how hard they will have to damage control. That alone will make them look foolish.

Because you're fighting your own country, that's what a revolution is.
the idea is simple, no justice, no peace.
Only unlike the niggers that love to spew that, we really mean it.

That's dumb. Take all the armories first.

a 308 to an armored chest should be fatal, even if the bullet is managed to be stopped by the armor the force should break ribs and cause serious internal bleeding and organ damage

Our NG allies will bring all that to us.

Meddling is once thing. Embedding CIA agents into radical Jihadist organizations is another. Assisting said Jihadist organizations as they raped and pillaged across the Middle East in an aggressive posture is another entirely.

We're going to be in serious shit if the planet finds out about what we've been up to. And imagine what will be unraveled once those confessions start slipping out. The truth about Benghazi, the truth about Greater Israel, all of it. All of it will come out.

Calling it 'fake news' will actually entice more people into watching it. Their best option is to false flag something else, or use some hidden ammunition against Trump.

Do me a favor and let someone else organize your local RWDS.

No. Focus on taking strategic targets like ports and major armories. Disarm your local nasty girls before they are able to mobilize. Read about how the war in Donbass started for a better idea.

Only in the cities. Leave the conservative areas alone as a reward for not being libtards. Blow out major bridges leading to metro areas if you can as well. You will need to contain the lefty cancer that will come spilling out the minute any pressure is applied.

Write the electors and remind them that the people who will be presenting them with "evidence" are staunchly anti-Trump.

This isn't going anywhere, just further establishment chicanery to try to de-legitimize Trump and any policy he puts in place.

If they do manage to turn the electors I sure hope you shitlords know how to navigate without GPS. Check now to see if your GPS devices can use the Russian GLONAS satellites as my guess is the USGOV would shut off civilian access to GPS in a civil war scenario.

Not buying it. We are not fighting the country; we are the country. Hold the electors responsible, sure. Harm large areas of population including innocents, no.
Shame on you.

Loot mosques.

They have weapons caches

How much does spreading misinformation pay? Or do you do it because Tel Aviv commands it?

I can finally use this other than camping/hunting trips and driving around town at night.

You don't target your neighborhood, you target cities. If you live in a city… bad choice.

No, WE'RE not going to be in serious shit, the Obama admin & Hildabeast will be, as well as the CIA administrators.
This may be a perfect opportunity for Trump to bring down the CIA.
After all, nobody is really certain who they work for…it certainly isn't the citizens of the U.S.

That user is wrong, but you are as well. If the electors due decide to go rouge, you aren't just fighting against the electors or the government, you're fighting against tens of millions of libshits and the kikes who lead them.

So you aren't fighting the country, you are fighting the Left. Make no mistake about your enemy.

Needledick, EVERYBODY here knows the Zerohedge website, stop derailing the thread.

The libs don't worry me at all. Why would they worry you?

lel Trump won Wisconsin by even bigger margin after recount
archive.is/yyNEF

Whoa who is this?

There's nothing wrong with Zerohedge

Exactly this. I don't see a lot of rich libs actually fighting. All we would see is some low energy asymmetrical hair cuts.

Member how frieza got btfo when he tried to get back at Goku?
Yeah. That's what this is going to be like.

B-but…it's all the Russkies fault!!! They hacked our servers and told people the truth about Hildabeast!!! They used the truth to interfere in our election, s-so Hildabeast should be president!!!

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They don't worry me on a personal either. The problem is that they are defective humans fundamentally. Their mentality is what got us here in the first place. You can partially blame the kikes, but these people are fundamentally flawed, and we should take great efforts to stamp them out, in addition to gassing the kikes.

What part about shilling for zerohedge strikes you as a JIDF plot? Please elaborate.

I've been thinking about a religious ideology similar to this, Ascensionism, that believes humans have limitless potential.

The universe is dead and cold, and it is man's purpose to fill it with life.

We'll purge them.

The question remains the same as always: If they do this shit, will you take up arms? Because if you won't, shut the fuck up, drop your pants and bend over. If you won't use the second amendment to defend your other rights, then you deserve whatever happens next.

OH, GEE, EXCEPT HE DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT, YOU FUCKING KIKE.

Yes.
My ancestors did, I would be dishonoring their memory if I refuse to do the same, to protect the country they fought to give me.

If he lives in a city, congratulations, he’s now a spy for us and in one of the most important positions: information gathering and sabotage.

On a tactical, one on one level, they aren't dangerous. On a strategic level, they are worse than any weapon known to man.

They are people who openly deny reality in favor of some abstract idea. The ideal tool for the kikes to use against western civilization.

Hopefully, anons in the cities have already prepared for this eventuality.
I know many here have posted their preparations, so they should be ok if they're careful.

And if they need to get out, we in the rural regions will be watching for that card.

Your 0 key is stuck and you misspelled thousand.

That's my point. When it comes to this shit, people tend to be a lot of talk but no action. If you organize a friendly meeting through the internet, a hundred people will say they'll be there and 40 will show up. Imagine with something like this.

People need to realize that this is unacceptable and that it's time to take up arms if the upper classes try and pull this shit.

Can you recommend a source?

Count all of the famines, wars, crimes caused by their disastrous multiculti experiments, and abortions of white children, and tell me that isn't a correct number.

Wikipedia is a good place to start, but you should graduate to better sources. Southfront is pretty good for honest information, and youtube is littered with videos of fighting and political commentary on the situation by locals.

Check the /sg/ thread for some other resources as well.

As a last resort, we have more than enough anons to remind these electors what their duty is should they choose to vote against the public's wants. This is not an explicit call to violence but if the Obama admin is willing to jail Trump's campaign staff as well as as bar him access to the presidency, then we ought to consider this an overreach of executive power and only rectified through violent opposition.

correct

Soap box has failed.

This would be a failure of both the ballot and jury box.

Time to go for the ammo box.

REPEAT! - OBAMA - IS MAKING HIS PLAY FOR DICTATORIAL POWER.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/12/12/mcconnell-says-congress-probe-russian-election-hack/95331688/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html
————————————
————————————
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-02/house-quietly-passes-bill-targeting-russian-propaganda-websites

govtrack.us/congress/votes/114-2016/h593

>DOWNLOAD A LIST OF THE TRAITORS HERE govtrack.us/congress/votes/114-2016/h593/export/csv
investmentwatchblog.com/senate-passes-bill-to-outlaw-fake-news/
————————————
————————————
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/17/elector-threats/94003176/
finance.yahoo.com/news/millions-petitioning-electoral-college-hillary-192000939.html
huffingtonpost.com/douglas-anthony-cooper/russia-stole-the-presiden_b_13546074.html
heatst.com/politics/hillary-clinton-supporters-doxxing-harassing-electoral-college-voters/

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Where are you seeing that? It seems like he's calling for a 'probe' of russian hacking, I don't see the "election is postponed" headline anywhere

The kikes ran out of ammo the day the pussy grabbing tapes came out. Really truly they had nothing else on him. All they could do was pay for frivolous lawsuits and scream about fake news.

Stop being hysterical.

This. Though this make me think of something: Obama has a huge ego and hates being wrong. We should make a point to remind him that he mocked the idea of the elections being rigged or hacked and so on. Even now, he is talking out of both sides of his mouth, on one hand trying to peddle the company line but also still claiming that there was no rigging.

Knock if off. Your hysteria is not warranted.

How exactly is it unwarranted when every nigger can plainly see the intent of the Obama admin? It's likely that in conducting this investigation some convenient evidence will emerge that pushes the electoral vote back, just enough to enable an abstention or a vote for HRC.

Perhaps not a JIDF plot but a site that calls itself a market news site, yet roots for the markets to go down, is trash. They spread a lot of misinformation when it comes to investing. This is probably why there's some idiot(s) here who post "muh crash incoming" every quarter only to be wrong every time.

TLDR: learn investing faggots

macrotrends.net/2324/sp-500-historical-chart-data

Those pussy faggots think liberals rioted after their shill cunts lost the race? Oh man, these motherfuckers don't even know what a riot is. Shit will burn if Hillary finds a way to steal the election, there'll be no broken windows and screaming, there'll be bullets, blood, and salted earth.

I'm willing, if it's a civil war over a world war, I'll gladly lay down my life for the future.

If you have to invent quotes to justify your hysteria to others, then it is not warranted.

Trump won, they lost. I know you're such a chronic loser that you have trouble believing this, but eventually you will have to come to grips with the facts.

Except that they have four days to do so. The public is done with this election, rousing them from their complacency will only harm the party that does so.

Why would I care if Obongo is going to disrupt the electoral vote if I was a shill you fucktard? Your complacency is the reason these bastards are even pushing this Russian warmongering. If you understood that the CIA and FBI concluding Russian interference into the election wasn't a net positive for Trump, maybe you'd be shitposting on twitter or launching some propaganda initiatives IRL.

They didn't conclude anything, dumbass, in fact, they just came out and said the exact opposite . You're thrashing wildly like a chicken convinced it's Cassandra.

CIA probably reports to same people as Soros.

www.politico.com/story/2016/12/clinton-campaign-backs-call-for-intelligence-briefing-before-electoral-college-vote-232512
www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/white-house-suggests-trump-benefitted-from-russia-hacking/index.html
www.lifezette.com/polizette/cnns-stelter-trump-win-national-emergency/

Calm down you hysterical faggot.

sage negated tbf

They are flailing. Funny thing is that they could have probably gone peacefully and Trump would have just let them off the hook. Now it's almost guaranteed that Trump will take down both Hillary and Obongo once he is in charge. Good, I want to watch them both hang.

COM hits on an unarmored target are far more lethal and more reliable than any of the others. And most SAPI used by military/police is rated for multiple hits. That said, yes, if they're wearing armor those are better shots, assuming you've got time to actually pick your shot.

Lolno. .308 at the muzzle has about 2.5 times the energy of a professional boxer's punch. Spread that energy out across the ~10"X12" face of a SAPI plate and you're not going to have any kind of incapacitating injuries. There are lots of soldiers who have taken a hit from 7.62x54r in Iraq/Afghanistan and been perfectly capable of continuing to fight.

Get armor if you can afford it. SAPI/ESAPI would be best but AR500 memeplates are better than nothing. An AR15 in 5.56 (no autist calibers) ~20 mags, 1k rounds of ammo and if you have the cash for it an optic. Some sort of plate carrier (go check a milsurp store, find something comfy) and plates. If you can't get your hands on a military style helmet, a cheap black skateboard helmet will keep you from getting hit in the head by random shit. Practice with your gear, work out in your gear if you can find a place to.

Well, if you guys are really ready for shit to go down. Ask yourselves if you're really prepared to go to jail or die in a standoff with cops.

If yes, then you are.

Where do you fuckwits come from? Does the 308 tears your shoulder clean off when you fire it? Then it won't break the ribcage upon the impact. Same as bullshit idea that shotguns will cause extreme injury even if projectile is stopped by bulletproof vest.

You negroids don't belong here.

Are you dumb? Bullets break bones all the time when they hit bulletproof vest. The vests really only prevent penetration, all the kinetic damage just gets applied to the skin instead of your organs. Sure there's some mitigating body armor plates that use ceramics to dissipate kinetic damage, but I think we're talking kevlar here.

sub par effort

Why? Why would anyone consider going to a rape cage for the rest of your life preferable to dying on the street? If you really feel like your about to get captured, just charge the enemy with a live grenade in your hand.

Any rifle caliber will zip through kevlar like a hot knife through butter. If you're talking about .308 you're talking about plates.

Don't double down when you don't know what you're on about.

Ehhh…..its honestly better this way. It will take away any sort of legitemacy the US goverment has and push us closer to a civil war.

Your not going to do anything ya fuckin fgt

Serious Sam?

You guys are shit at 4th Gen war. If shit does bo badly, you have to make the government aggress itself. You have to be on the side of the police against the Feds, then get the army to fight Intelligence.

/thread

Fucking Deep State/Soros Purple Revolution is legitimately trying to overthrow election. Even the fucking Republican cucks like McConnel are trying to outright overthrow Trump or de-legitimatize. If you didn't think "Deep State" was real, observe the Controlled Media headlines right now.

If they do….?

They deserve death already, hundred of times over. Multiple death sentences for each of them. If they don't, we still kill them, but maybe later on…

JFK threatened to smash them into a million pieces. Look at what happened to him

Did anyone revolt when JFK's head got ventilated?

Fucking Deep State/Soros Purple Revolution is legitimately trying to overthrow election. Even the fucking Republican cucks like McConnel are trying to outright overthrow Trump or de-legitimatize. If you didn't think "Deep State" was real, observe the Controlled Media headlines right now.

Should try to influence narrative in some semi-organized way or is it just too crowded with MSM Jews? Could make real progress now, the Jewish narrative is complete chaos. Ideas goyim?

I wasn't actually proposing what the user I was replying to was saying. I really was confused as to why somebody would take living life in a box over death.

I sincerely hope you are right user. This is a level of treason that just cannot be accepted.

MAybe, but the goal of the Big Jews right now seems to be delegitimzing him/taking away mandate. Seeing the Controlled Media with their fangs out actually makes me believe it was all worth it, Trump is a genuine threat.

I'll never tell.

No, but back then, the people trusted the institutions more, while having an external enemy (USSR) to fight. We have suffered a severe breakdown of civic order since then, and there are no clear external enemies to face the US population.

The USG has no protection if a rebellion were to gain ground.

(czech'd)

Makes sense

That's not what I implied at all.

I am asserting that you are a Trump supporter who is a chronic loser. You've probably never won a damn thing in your life. You've internalized being a loser so deeply that when you actually win, you don't believe it. You can't believe it. You think that defeat must be right around the corner, because you think that you always lose. You think that you always lose because you've never won before in your life.

It's sad. Genuinely sad.

It's the media, paid Soros' protesters, judiciary, CIA, sellout Ds & Rs, banksters etc.

This will be interesting.

Exactly. It's a temper tantrum. Of course they are throwing a temper tantrum. What is their alternative? Being graceful loser? If anybody ever believed they would be graceful losers, they must be terminally stupid.

Agree, it will be. Actually have electronic synagogue on right now, want to see what position Faux Jews and Murdoch are taking. They are already bleeding viewers, if they take Mcconnel and the cuckold side they are going to lose even more.

Are you dumb?

Yep. Fucking Faux Jews are indeed taking Mcconnel and cuck side. Which means order came right from Murdoch. amazing the lengths they'll go to. I hope he can trust his Secret Service detail.

What is this a waifu for ants?

shut the fuck up

I'm in

You're a small guy

Can't tell if LARPing, trolling, or COINTELPRO.

Wheres your ceramic city scene at bro?

This is a great opportunity to break the Left's coalition of neocons, libtards and sandniggers even further by getting the word out on what
the CIA has done. Remind sandnigggers and libtards the following: this is the CIA that has toppled their "rightful" islamic regimes,
same CIA that faked evidence to invade Iraq/Afghanistan by extension creating the painful refugee crisiss, same CIA that toppled all "real" people's communist regimes and tried to kill their hero Fidel countless times.

Brand the CIA as being the neocon/war part of the left that was behind all the manipulation of the DNC and used those poor libtards and muslims to wage their wars for profit.

Liberals are searching desperately for a way to be victimized now that they've lost the election, push the idea that neocons greed is what was behind their failure to win and the left will devour itself even further while everybody will watch in disgust.

Then they will look fabulous in taffeta.

If they decide to go ROGUE, that would be a serious political issue.

You won't do shit.

This post made my dick twitch.

Jesus the level here has gone to such shit.

Not just that but the shit the CIA has done to various communities on American soil. We can turn the niggers hard against them since they already dislike and distrust the CIA and government as a whole. We can make anyone siding with the CIA into their enemy.

Why not just do the hard work and stop buying into branding?

hmmm

As someone that was traditionally left and watched the rest of leftists move further into the insane corrupt fringe, where I'm now center-right (and hard line on some issues).
I will take up arms remove all of these fucking traitors, can't wait.
Undermining democracy here is the action of an enemy combatant, anyone with the slightest investment in our ideals will be filled with actionable rage.
You will find patriots that will give these usurpers an ending equivalent to Gaddafi from all walks of America.
Never felt more patriotic before Trump.

*nice* _gif_

The word you are looking for is "patsies".
"False flag" does not mean what you think it means.
Haha. So you looked up "FLIR" because it's the current buzzword but ignore Starlight scopes.
"pro-tip": what looks Black in the visual spectrum isn't always Black in the near infrared.

The memes write themselves.

I am serious about this, get it on to jewitter, faceberg, etc. The Left has historically painted the CIA as evil for toppling leftist regimes throughout the globe and liberals lives for the idea to flagellate themselves for oppression done against their pets in the name of american imperialism.

Well, these guys are the oppressors who have done exactly that. "Well, I hate Trump but I'm not siding with the people responsible for bringing muslims so much pain. #notmyCIA"; "How dare these white liberals back the CIA that destroyed the black community with drugs? #whiteliberalracism #whitehiddenbigotry #CIAWoke"

If real brother then post scar. If not, ceramic city is in tha background

Is that an edit? I literally cannot look at this guy's young pics without seeing Trudeau any more.

Man I watched a movie on that bit where the CIA funded a war by selling black people drugs and it was framed like the CIA made black people buy the drugs

Nobody's making black people buy drugs. They're buying it with their foodstamp money of their own free will.

Christ you're deluded. This is the same level of analysis I'd expect from a crackhead at a QT.

Where did I say anons should go public, retard? Of course, you should make sockpuppet accounts with "enriched/diverse" folks as "users" to lend you credibility THEN go to post divisive things on said sites.

That's actually endemic in our societies. We've chronically lowered our expectations. Cute Pepes don't make it less true.

Oh, "of course", you just forgot to mention it right?
Thanks for clarifying that.

They trying to stop Brexit here in the UK too. The only reason they haven't shut it down already is because they know they'll be shoah'd. Commies/the left have never been into democracy have they.

As is overconfidence bias and retards masquerading as psychoanalysts.

Bull fucking shit. It's known if you dig a little that during the Regan years CIA flooded ghettos with crack to inflate their black budget like nothing else before. That was the reason for the whole Iran-Contra bullshit that got people killed and harassed for trying to expose it publicly. They use the coke from Iran-Contra, turned it into crack, had the president make an ad by going live on TV saying "this drug is one of the most potent drugs known currently and it's bad, don't do it kids", knowing full well reverse psychology would work on dumb people. That is also why many generations ago niggers were more docile than cracked-out coons of the past 30 years.

I'm sorry, do you want me to make a step by step guide on how to trigger libtards on social media?

I doubt this will get a response but now my curiosity is piqued, what scar would a real brother have and why a ceramic city?

Well even if 36 Republicans vote for Clinton, you need to account for the Bern Victims voting for Trump of which there is at least 1 reported case

Raid thread? The kikes have hitched their last hope on the subversives within the CIA, the easiest target to destroy with propaganda aimed at libcucks. What you've outlined would make great weaponized infographs/memes.

Thanks for outing your sock puppet.

Running with the trope you suggested in ?

Looks like you're the one who needs to be spoon-fed explanations of what was meant.
"of course" is in quotes because my reply was sarcastic, you were doing exactly what I accused you of doing, as Renegade shills always do.
Malign encouragement to take tactically stupid actions.
Now, rage more.

It is not enough that we win. We must crush them. This is the opportunity we have been waiting for. We already know that Democrats have no choice but to join the neocons at this point. It is the only way they will be able to block Trump.

Project more Sinead.
Video related. Sinead reveals her troubled mental health history.

Ok, explain to me why what I suggested would be a tactically stupid action?

are you insane? i dont even know what youre salient point is.

Oh, and I was being sarcastic as well, idiot.

filtered for being literally autistic

Running to twitter with those hash tags that link you back to here.
Yeah, so you said.
You can act reasonable all you like, your over-use of "zio-parody" outs you as Renegade-affiliated.

Why have you suddenly stopped the "zio-parody" memes after being identified?
It's too late, you're outed.

Oh looks, it's the "I have no idea who this is" meme.
Right on cue.

Trump has fired back at the military-industrial-congressional-media complex.

Today, seemingly out of nowhere, Trump cast doubt on the F-35 project. The F-35 project has been a military strategic disaster for the United States. The aircraft has already been rendered obsolete, but this can't be admitted to since it would give comfort to America's enemies. The calamity is that there is no quick solution to the problem. Aircraft projects such as the F-35 are decades in the making.

What the F-35 does very effectively, however, is to keep the gravy train rolling. Well, today Mr. Trump fired back at the likes of Ashton Carter and Mr Brenner, not by attacking them or their agencies directly, but by attacking their paymasters. The balls on this man are really quite something.

DJT just wiped $4B off of the value of Lockheed. The assumption is that they'll get the message and tell their puppets to back off. Otherwise, we're in for some fun.

Oy vey, I guess nobody should do anything ever then, and we shouldn't call out clear heuristic faults.

This is just nuts if they do this…completely nuts. Would they dare? I mean. It would be terrible. Corporate crony capitalist kike progressive/fake marxist greed knows no bounds. I really hope they don't. Just.. don't. Good grief.

Keep rage-posting the one-liners. Remember to mix up the socks.

this is how you shill. all shills take note. hes actually pissed me off. nothing ive said in this thread has to do with "sinead" you fucking inbred faggot. all i did was call you out for being a simpleton for assuming that people use real twitter accounts for Holla Forums operations.

It's hard for me to believe they could get that many electors to be unfaithful. Its good that he won the electoral college by a lot. Cuz it looks like they are doing some really dirty tricks and may flip a few.

mentally ill or thread derailing shill activated

kek, but psychoanalysts are retards already.

A lot of the NG I know would probably be on our side.

You mean by S400? I would like to know more.

Shoot the pathetic hag.

And, almost as if by magic, the other sockpuppet quits posting.

self sage negated

The design concept of the F-35 is as a network device - a warfighting network device. The aircraft aren't designed to be operated manually as individual units. Practically it's entire electronics suite and stealth avionic design has been countermeasured, and NATO knows it.

You to? I have different models, but my mum had had them for years, good stuff.

This would have worked around 50 years ago when liberals and pacifists actually stood for something. Nowadays, nobody does any research or even cares what the CIA does. Why did they vote Hillary when she voted for the wars in the Middle East. Liberals will always forget what they stand for once it becomes important to take part in the hive mind. Complete phonies, all of them. It doesn't matter how many ethnic people they've fucked, or how much drug dealing to minority communities they're implicated in, nor does it matter that they were wrong about all those WMDs in Iraq which ultimately led to the deaths of +million civilians. Just as long as the media boogeyman Trump doesn't win. The ignorance and susceptibility to lies are at all time highs.

Got another one for you. What's the deal with the hand-rubbing, anyway? If they stop, do their mantis claws suddenly extend and destroy the disguise?

what you mean by sockpuppets? yeah dude this is a conspiracy to start a #notmyCIA hashtag on twitter. thats the best us at renegade productions can come up with. the end goal? idk just start the hashtag

How about you disengage from being a retarded woman for a while?

For those of us hoping accelerationism kicks in and we are fighting in the streets by Inauguration Day this is great news.

>>>/reddit/

Sure, I'm going to do what the retard wants and provide one-liners instead of ideas. The idea is to provide liberals the cross to martyr themselves in, libtards live for proving moral superiority by virtue signaling and to have that they need to point at something that can be called evil. By highlighting what the CIA has done, this would easily provide the evil they need to stand against. Even better if there's quotes from people who suffered under the CIA's actions.

archive.is/ww2ji

Which is why you provide proof of what they do to poor muslims today so they cant ignore it.

YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO KNOW HOW CROOKED WE ARE, THAT IS CHEATING

Trump better put this bitch in prison.

The electors just wish to go with the popular vote! Democracy is the best system we have :^)

Lurk more.
Oh, so you do know who Sinead is.
Bitch, your narrative falls to pieces at the slightest touch.
I could enumerate the traits which make you and your associates so easy to spot, but that would be like an instruction manual on how to avoid detection, so fuck that.
Other anons are picking up on your behavior and learning, I see them posting in other threads, outing you.
Stay mad, and mentally unhinged (video related).

how about you kill yourself?

i know what a sockpuppet is you slave. a sockpuppet account isnt an anonymous ID in 1 thread you spastic inbred.

quote what makes me a shill. i want to slit your throat for being so retarded.

Lurk more.

No they still won't care so long as the CIA talks shit about Trump. I think you underestimate how misinformed and brainwashed people in America are now, especially women. Women don't even have any clue as to what the CIA has done in the past, because usually researching that type of shit is reserved for basement dwelling tin foil hatters. I only bring up women because they are the most vulnerable targets of your type of persuasion. As in, getting them to feel sympathy for the scores of brown people that the CIA has fucked. But going up against Trump, especially as he made a lot of them literally "cry" by winning, says to me that its hopeless. Nowadays they also influence a lot of thinking too much as well. Recipe for disaster…

Fuck off Sinead, we all know it's you. Go scream into a public payphone and wet yourself some more

youre just extremely butthurt that you got called out for being too retarded to make an assumption without it being broken down all the way for you. on the original point where you started calling me a shill all i did was point out how dumb you are for not assuming that you dont use a real account for Holla Forums posting on twitter/faceberg.

youre actually autistic.

It's the same globalists on both sides. And it looks like they've decided to drop the soft, dying, propaganda power for something more… punitive.

Whatever happens, the West will never be the same. The swords are drawn.

I've seen this posting style before
>>>/trs/

Lurk moar is the proper way to oldfag

once again, tell me why im sinead otherwise this is a thread derail because we were talking about taking down the zog if they steal the election.

one more time without a good point and youre reported

We get it Sinead, Jesus.

great point.

What the fuck are you even protecting? Say your piece and then stfu.

how am i sinead though?

>he's the autist
Only Sinead would get this butthurt at being called Sinead, Sinead.
Don't you have a public payphone to molest?

im mad

ONCE AGAIN GREAT POINTS. SCROLL BACK UP I DIDNT START THIS SHIT.

Haha, well played, Eurobro! I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve, especially if you live in Cologne.

Impressive tbf.

Your failure to spot the sarcasm in the post you are referring to is what tipped the meter in the first place.
You don't understand our culture, or board language in general, only how to string together "zio parody" memes in the hopes of fitting in.
As we have seen, IT DOESN'T WORK. Now you're begging to be shown what gave you away.
Every day you try to fit in and every day someone identifies who is behind the posts.
No wonder you're so mad.

Still thinks she gets to give orders to anons.

Rage on.

Then why don't you be the bigger woman and fuck stop shitting up the thread you literal nigger

You make a good point about their selective memory and women, so perhaps it would be better to find something one of these neocons has done against women to taint their image instead of the CIA?

Would have to be something really awful to make libtards pay even a little attention.

in over 2 years of posting ive never seen anybody use the term "zio parody". you can kill yourself now. you killed the thread now kill your life.

Brother what's the deal with the payphone?
Is this an untapped source of memetic hilarity?

on Reddit

Just filter the user. femanon you know what you have to do :^)

History shows that people don't rise up as long as they have their "Bread and Circus."

It's fine for the higher ups if the goyim don't have jobs, just simply give them EBT and food stamps and fill them full of greasy, carby food. Also, MAKE SURE the Goyim have Wi-fi no matter what.
As long as the unwashed masses have gibs and muh free wifi, there will be no uprising, at least not on a large scale.

true, they won't have that protection, they have yet to fully militarize and indoctrinate our civil servants. They have tried, but are unsuccessful thus far. I have a feeling it won't be OKC but citizen soldiers may come into play. I'm not looking forward to that, but if they do manipulate this away from the correct outcome…you guys are right, it will be a war.

Not everything is a false flag you fucking retard.

Not everything is a false flag you fucking retard.

Gore goes in all fields.

I read somewhere that during one of her classic "Crazy Phonecalls" the EMT's found her passed out, covered in her own urine, in a public payphone booth. She screamed so hard into the phone so passed out from oxygen deprivation because she forgot to inhale and passed out and bonked her head.

Like where the fuck do you even go to find a payphone booth? How crazy do you have to be just to go find a payphone booth to make your insane screaming sessions?

Maybe things have changed in the past 8 years but when I was in "rated for multiple hits" meant that the first round would catastrophically shatter the sapi plate but leave it in large enough pieces that the next round has an ~80% chance of not gaining full penetration.

In theory that same sapi could stop a whole magazine worth of rounds, but it would come down to luck.

Taking out the (((power grid))) is imperative. Cell phone towers aren't just used for transmitting data; they were built with emergencies like this in mind. They can easily be weaponized to fry any bad Goyim who pose a threat to (((National Safety)))

True. And they have been enacting anti coup proofing measures along eith heavy politicization.

Still, a few too many unpunished atrocities by minorities, and the US Army will be shattered. Airforce and Navy are irrelevant , and the Marine Corp even now is likely side more with White Nationalists than the Feds.

Combine this with the inevitable racial nature of the conflict, the fact that the Mexicans have a massive corps of highly trained and experienced infantry, and the fact that the US Military was completely ineffective at stopping intra ethnic violence, and you the potential for the largest conflagration of humans lives in history.

Ah I got you now. Hadn't heard of that episode, there are so many to keep track of, will investigate.
Passing out due to straining like that is caused by vagus nerve reflex, often happens to constipated people when they strain too hard.
Interesting, thanks.

Military FLIR is way more sensitive than what is shown on television. I know something of the one used in British Challenger II tanks, it is still secret so you will never see its capabilities publicly listed.
However, it uses a cryogenic system to chill it to near absolute zero, allowing incredible sensitivity.
Challenger tank crews can see where a rubber-tired vehicle has driven up to 24 hours after it has passed, because of the residual heat signature.
Ponder that when you're thinking about thermal screening. With a resolution in the thousandths of a degree, you will still be easily visible.
As for coating your mylar or foil with black paint, probably a bad idea. Metals act like mirrors to FLIR, hiding the temperature of what's behind them. IF you go and coat it with paint you lose that element of protection. Black paint can also show up brightly under moonlight when viewed through a starlight scope (image intensifier), there is special paint for IR camo.

ISIS?

I don't have enough ammo.

Ceramic city is this pic. It's in the background of my Xmas tree pic. And I was wondering if that was my real brother so I asked for a pic of his scar rifle
Does anyone know why Holla Forums won't let me upload the original pic? Kept saying "file already exists" and sent me to the thread about the Muslim politician lady.

Bullshit.
Also critical infrastructure has its own power supply in the form of diesel generators.

kek

Here I retook it. Not that anybody cares, but dammit I tried posting this pic for fifty times!

Guys, I am not American. Yet, my country has experienced something similar to yours, you may even hate the country so I won't mention it.

But what I truly want to tell you is this.
The media won't stop even if Trump "becomes" president, even if he makes America great again, they won't stop. They may even justify terrorism acts, not showing them and when you arrest these people, they will pull a dindu, crime will skyrocket because people won't respect the police thanks to King Nigger and his tears. Prepare your weapons, in my country people are poor and lazy and have no weapons, so a civil war didn't happen (at least for now). But in yours, civil war is more than a possibility.

Remember the Alamo fuckers.

The MSM is already softening their tone since the FBI put the smack down.

They couldn't fucking sell it and they have no credibility to push it to a scandal.

yes. and diesel generators for such things are really only intended for short term usage. If the power grid is continually attacked it would create a logistical nightmare keeping those generators fed. And there are applications that take presence over cell towers and such.. like the nuclear power plants that depend on diesel generators to power them long enough to finalize shut down procedures to prevent meltdown in the event of power grid failure.

putting more ((())) in your post doesn't make your post more credible, just fyi

Well that's terrifying. Would it be able to spot somebody crawling around in one of these? Or spot the trail from them crawling around?

the best part about it is the fucking white house put its weight behind this shit. This wasnt just some sjw news organizations taking a swing in the dark.. This was the entire establishment tossing up a hail mary on their own 20 yard line. They dug themselves into such a fucking deep ditch with this move, they turned a large portion of the population further away from ever believing any shit they say far better than anything we could have ever done.

This is what it looks like when the kikes shoot themselves in the foot. I cant wait to update that list of shoahs.

and I build those generators (natural gas mostly actually)

can also break them if necessary

I'm guessing Sweden? South Korea?

You guys are getting a bit too terroristic for my taste. Thanks for the memerys.

a bit extreme whoever you are

anyways I got shit to do for the next few years. I'll come back after that. If you're still around. Which hopefully you will. Good Luck without me Holla Forums, keep up the good fight

It's really staggering.

Wikileaks combined with Clinton's own apparent corruption broke the media's back.

The average Joe wanted trump, put him in office, and any time there are recounts or facts it just supports his case.

If they tried any fast shit behind the scenes there would be chaos. It would destabilize our entire economy.

I don't see it happening. They are desperate, broken, and panic'd but they know better than to bite the hand that feeds.

Sure, but nuclear plants have the fuel for an emergency shut-down on site, they wouldn't require a constant supply so comms infrastructure wouldn't be in competition with them for fuel.
It is easy to shut down the power grid on a massive scale.
I don't want to go to prison so I'm not going to describe the method. It really puzzles me that terrorist groups aren't already using it.

Big kek nigger

Nice ceramics, I've got the whole Dickens collection myself not originally mine, a dead relative left it to me

You seem like you might know the answer to this. I have used FLIR when I was in Iraq, and Ive used the lower quality thermal cameras in the civilian world as a fire fighter.. I didnt have the foresight to test this out as when I used it in the desert.. especially since there was never any glass around where I was… BUT.. the thermal imaging we had in the fire department anything made of glass would return a full false positive heat signature.

Is there a chance military grade FLIR has the same failing and could be fooled with broken glass laid out on a field in the shape of several soldiers crawling?

Nice dubs
Just a third world country of spics.
Even then, their strategy is to undermine that you won and that YOU are the MAJORITY. Fucking Trump is smart, he knows the media was going to shame people for liking him so he creates that beautiful slogan. God bless him.

Please guys, win the war, be it memetic or civil. If you lose, the world is doomed.

Honestly, at this point, and I hate to say it, but if this were to come to light (as it most assuredly has happened or is happening), I doubt the American public would give a shit. Either because the American public does not really understand what the fuck is going on in a global scale or the (((MSM))) will spin it so hard that the marxist shitheads infecting our country will just lap up whatever they say about how aiding the poor brown goat fucking jihadis was the right thing to do.

I have completely lost faith in the majority of the American electorate.

You'd never get access.
The national grid is another matter. Very easy target if you think a bit.

I'm sure it would because any point you touch the suit, you're heating it up through conduction.
I mean, tires aren't exactly hot either, just warm.
I guess it would work for man-portable equipment and police FLIRs.

Heres what they will do

They will fuck with the electoral college shit, maybe stall it…they wouldnt even have to make the vote to to clinton, just stall the process in some way.

Then they will do a huge false flag by some white right win Holla Forums extremist, but it will be something egregious that makes no sense, like bombing a mall. just something that kills a lot of innocent civilians that would make no sense if you had beef with the govt.

yea good point they would have it on hand. Not just the power grid.. every single interstate has high volume natural gas transmission lines crossing it at various intervals. Per regulation they must be buried 100 feet below the pavement for safety reasons, but on the other side of the highway.. about 1/4-1/3 mile away there will be a transmission station that serves the purpose of 1) maintaining pressure after the pipes had to go down and then back up 100 feet and 2) distributing in various directions, etc.

Im not gonna say a fucking word more but a mildly creative person could cause complete fucking chaos and long term downtime.

I don't think that would work. The reason glass returns a false positive is because it acts as an almost perfect mirror to FLIR. So the positive is probably your own reflection.
If you laid out glass you would see a reflection of the sky from above, or the distant terrain from ground level.
You can actually see this effect if you watch police chase videos closely, you see the houses and the sky reflected in the car windows.

I fucking told you retards to focus on elections on all level of government but noooooooo. The US constitution gives most of the powers to congress even if presidency has gotten pretty damn imperial lately. It's still filled with establishment neocucks who will only be gone once with the new generation takes over like what the boomers in power now did to the older generation. At least be happy there's no future for shit like Israel whether left or right but we could have been there by now.

Anons this shit is freaking me out a little. I don't have enough money for extra ammo or Plates.

Where do you think a rally point will be?

What are good strategies? Should we hid and cause trouble at night, and for who? Who do we round up? I should be on a VPN for this Shit.

If I wanted to make dummy targets (a battle-proven strategy used in both WW1 and WW2) for FLIR I would use mannequins filled with hot water bottles/bags.

nuke plants are far too fragile, what if that shutdown was compromised by lack of fuel or whatnot?

Noted for truth. The first things a domestic terrorist will ask you is 1) where are your nuke plants, 2) rail roads and 3)"how liberal are you" (involving lengthy conversation)

Video related.

Decoys not only reduce the chance of your men and equipment being destroyed but gives you greater opportunity to react.

Nuke plants are hardened targets and will have many several times the amount of fuel required for a safe shutdown.

true, for the most part

OH, and they may be YOUR "target", but I don't have targets

(checked)

intent vs will they actually have the balls to sign such a retarded executive order and ruin christmas for americans cause now they have to worry about the next president again. Don't forget the election was already deep state faction 1 vs deep state faction 2 and one of them already came out on top.

being this stupid

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

no it didnt work as a reflection, you could be standing far away at an angle and it would return a false positive. Whereas, sheetmetal and such would return a heat reflection like what you describe.

you may be right but it sure didnt seem like the glass was the cause of a reflection.

Dude. Road signs and the interstate highway.

You just have to ask yourself this: Why waste time pushing this Russian angle if there is going to be no big endgame to it?

They ARE going to steal the elections

They WILL false flag something

The trump-is-a-russian-agent meme being pushed during the election had nothing to do with swinging votes and everything to do with Plan B.

A 'soft coup' sounds like something one would experience while taking miralax

What fucking endgame could there be for the russian angle.. IF THE FUCKING PROPAGANDA TO MAKE THE PEOPLE READY TO ACCEPT THE RUSSIAN ANGLE HAS ALREADY FAILED?!

They will try something.. But they will need to go back to the drawing board because the only faggots falling for this shit are going to be cucks and marxists.

What truly worries me is that kike Soros might not even want to rule this country - he may just want to destroy it. Gore because this thread still seems a little too shilly for my tastes.

I'm outta this crazy place, this is worse than the Holla Forums on 4chan

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Don't let your mind get melded into a pile of scat and vomit by this place

….you know what else it has done? Solidified our domination over our allies and continue the trend of turning them into vassals.

I appreciate it, user. I too have taken a bunch of aesthetic MAGA-hat pics.

u talk like a fag and ur shit's all retarded

go back to reddit you faggot

You know what? I missed you, JIDF-kun. At least you can compose a fucking sentence, you're leagues ahead of anything CTR could ever throw at us. I can't wait to kick you into the oven, but just know, it's because I truly care.

We could make them turn off the wifi. Make the internet tactically and strategically important to us, so they are forced to turn it off.

doesnt know about id's

pfft get a lot of this fucking kike

Definitely.

Soros has described his childhood home as anti-Semitic

Fuck off and never return.

no i implied you are both a redditor and a faggot but thanks for showing your kike paranoia and proving yourself a kike

Hows the weather in tel aviv?

The jooz aren't going to just throw away a hundred years of control away by letting trump and true patriots in the govt getting in. They still need a puppet president to follow oded yinon plan and flood europe and the usa with more refugees.

(((But))) (((user))) (((we))) (((must))) (((call))) (((out))) (((the))) Jew.

It legit makes me laugh that Jews are so awful, they literally have to pay other Jews to shill online and plead for the lives of their miserable race. What a bunch of scheming, hook-nosed, shekel-grubbing Khazar swine.

THEY HAVE SIX DAYS

Six days to pull a gas-lighting investigation report that will make the Benghazi hearings look like the fucking Nuremberg Trials. Now they got Trump BTFO out intelligence agencies on Twitter.

ITS NOT GOING TO WORK

It makes me laugh too user.

that picture makes me smile every time. polite sage for ot

Am I the only one that wants them to declare the election null and void? I don't even know how they could legally do it, but I want them to attempt an actual coup. I want them to give Trump a legitimate reason to arrest, imprison and hang them all.

I actually think their current strategy of pussyfooting around is worse. It's probably just a stupid psych-warfare attempt to discredit Trump's victory and delegitimize his presidency so they build up political/public support for an impeachment.

Also get ready, because I PROMISE YOU the Dems and GOP cucks will impeach Trump.

The Jews are victims of their own people. At least, that's what they want you to believe.

Now is not the time for fear user… that comes later.

They are waiting for the rallying to stop and then all the kikes will sell right before they crash it.

The stock market going up took them by surprise, but that doesn't mean they aren't going to push and exaggerate it for their benefit.

You've never been inside a substation, have you?

Well, remember, for all their so-called tribalism, kikes have zero compunction in jewing other jews. Remember Bernie Madoff? He specifically targeted other yids. They are just an entire genotype of self-hatred, corruption, and a nihilistic thirst for oblivion. You'd better believe if not for the tits of Germany and the US taxpayer, the filth in the Zionist entity would be at each others' throats in a heartbeat. Those useless eaters, the "orthodox" jew, are squirting out human garbage faster than the zionist economy can pay for them. It is to laugh. They might manage to kill one another off before we even show up to oven them.

The stock market will crash when the Fed pulls liquidity from the markets. That's how it always happens. It's not coordinated kike selling (although they do that too, since they get advance warning from the jews at the Fed). And they will do it and blame it on Trump of course.

Them trying to crash it all and removing Trump is actually the best outcome possible in the long run. It gives casus belli to start purging all those fucking commie kike stooges and the purge will be supported by the majority of the population.

I don't think you understand, standard use of the net can be terminated all at once…like a kill switch. I doubt any of you have hardwired land lines, but if you do, that is the only way.

and that's not even possible really

yeah but if the Fed does something at this stage, will Trump riposte and reveal that the federal reserve has been fucking over Americans for years?

I wouldn't worry too much about it, this is desperation. There is no long term plan, they're just pulling what ever they can find out of their ass. I read an article today saying the DNC didn't plan, at all, for Hillary's loss. They have no plan, no talking points, no bench, this is all by ear and it looks bigger than it is because they control the majority of the media. When Trump gets in he is going to steamroll them because they are so unprepared, out manned and they underestimate his intelligence.
There is though a small chance something will happen and its always best to be prepared for the worst.

I am literally shaking now.
so scared

these are the head lines that are coming out right now all over the net.

Clinton campaign backs call for intelligence briefing before Electoral College vote
politico.com/story/2016/12/clinton-campaign-backs-call-for-intelligence-briefing-before-electoral-college-vote-232512

Sore loser Obama turns to Russian hacking to delegitimize Trump's triumph
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/12/sore-loser-obama-turns-to-russian-hacking-to-delegitimize-trumps-triumph.html

U.S. intelligence officials say Russian hacks ‘prioritized’ Democrats
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intelligence-officials-say-russian-hacks-prioritized-democrats/2016/12/12/0fbea4da-c09b-11e6-b527-949c5893595e_story.html

CNN’s Stelter: Trump Win a ‘National Emergency’
lifezette.com/polizette/cnns-stelter-trump-win-national-emergency/

Donald Trump picks a fight with the CIA

Former officials see risk in president-elect’s battle with intelligence agency

theamericanmirror.com/confusion-wh-spokesman-claims-china-hacked-election/

ft.com/content/220451e2-c020-11e6-81c2-f57d90f6741a

Checkin those NATO trips

can I have christmas at your house

theintercept.com/2016/12/12/obama-must-declassify-evidence-of-russian-hacking/

>hes samefagging his shitty posts

one of my army instructors was SOAR and he was ready to throw down
wage cucks aint going to do shit but the dudes with guns are ready to fight

That's what the EC is for. If they weren't supposed to override the will of the people when they feel like it, their "votes" would just be counted automatically based on state vote counts.

Hell, this wouldn't even be the first time that faithless electors have sent a Presidential election to the House. It's an established part of the process. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

Excellent. This means my prediction about Delta and Grey Fox going mostly Reb will be true.

I'm making one for every car.

BAD GOY! I like that movie!

Hey Niggas, get a load of this. Sounds like the CIA's been Spooked or WaPo is still full of shit

archive.is/67PEI
truepundit.com/cia-washington-post-report-linking-russian-government-to-trump-election-hacking-is-outright-lie/

That is not how that works.

Also Thomas Aquinas called and says this graph is asinine bullshit.

This is just meme magic again. The CIA's about to get their plane crashed with no survivors.

Military Intelligence v. CIA fight.

On the bright side… either way, there's gonna be a bunch of new job openings at the CIA pretty soon. The only question is whether they're going to come from "voluntary" retirement, or artillery strikes.

I'd say probably Mexico, in that he said we might hate his country, and "Remember the Alamo."

Thanks for your support, Spic-user. We will MAGA and MEGA, somehow. And you help your country in any way that you can.

you can't see the dot from the that side of the scope

try it

Are they retarded?

Yes, user, they are. None of their supporters have prepared in any way. Not physically, mentally, materially, or logistically. They're fucked.

MUH SEEKRIT CLUB!

CNN and other major news outlets have been referring to trump as "Potential President"

They're now attempting to reverting back into campaign mode. They're part of the machine and part of the "potential" coup.

CNN will fucking burn

Kill yourself, cancerous newfag.

Olberman just lost his shit.

He went completely mental, creaming at the top of his lungs. Then he made this video and tried to sound reasonmable:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E

(warming: the comments are pure cancer)

RWDS

shit meant to post

The people that were genociding America in hopes of being elected on a wave of "demographic change" with Syrian terrorists and assorted trash have no problem biting that hand. We'll need to be ready to stop them.

I can't wait to find some real nice dirt on this treasonous faggot.

Honestly, just pleb-tier ranting.
He needs to sell a few million water filters, and get on Alex's level.

AS ALWAYS, MAKE SURE ALL MAJOR MILITIAS ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON.

WHAT FUCKING THING MAKES HIM A PUPPET?! HE HAS NO FUCKING TIES TO RUSSIA AT ALL LET ALONE PUTIN!!!
I am so mad at this bullshit.

Somebody should remix this shit. Lefty tears are the best.

wow, I never thought of it but this is the CIA final mission. To overthrow the democratically elected leader in their home country.

Kek. They never counted on facing the last boss though.

Am I the only one watching this?

Best comedy ever. We should be spreading his video like butter all over the interwebs

Kek. [citation needed], Filterman.

AS ALWAYS, MAKE SURE ALL MAJOR MILITIAS ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON.

Hm, this might explain the comment section:

archive.is/xkUdk

Wew wew wew.

Was getting caught in the gravitational pull part of your plan?

It just looks so fake, holy shit.

wew, all that tolerance and love

Reminder that Russian hacked the elections narrative was being pushed since at least Nov 4th

have we memed our selves into a civil war guys?

(checked)
Kekahu Ackbar!

This is honestly something I never planned for. We're gonna be more like the SS than the Mujaheddin after all.

Those dubs say yes. I've spent the past hour typing up a basic synthesis of what we've discussed over various threads. But I don't know if I should post it.

The funny part is even Bolton has called them out on their bullshit, noting that the "russians" that hacked before did not leave a finger print but these ones did, making the whole idea of russians to be blamed seem silly. It surprises me that knowing this they haven't floated the idea that someone is setting the russians up. Of course that would be the case if any actual hacking occurred and if the so-called hacking that occurred was not some random fucker instead.

Someone with twatter upload it here

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/808501744242192384

keep it to yourself until you start noticing stuff about "power outages" and "National Guard training" near you, at that point you'll know it's really happening™, then post your thoughts and throw your computer into an metal furnace and go innawoods with your brethren

How many of you actually have grenades or will kill yourselves in the event of possible capture?

best fucking timeline
MUH RUSSIANS

We all do FBI-kun. Why don't you knock on our doors and find out yourself.

And fucking reported. Six hours now and you’re not banned already? Fuck the mods.

Idk about that fam. Most of the US government is still ZOG occupied.

I>>8507687
The thing is, I've touched on that in my post. Its something that I should post before all that shit starts going down.

I was just making a general post about it. As for killing myself in the event of certain capture? You should read what the Soviets did to dissidents when they were fighting the White Army. I wouldn't risk it. And even if they aren't Soviet tier, what type of life is living in solitary for 23 hours a day?

Middle meant for

These are the cells at ADX Florence, the place where pretty much all domestic terrorists go once they're done torturing them in the basement of the Hoover Building.

23 hour lockdown. You get a TV after one year of good behavior.

what a fucking waste of the most beautiful dubs by an even more sexier ID. Goddamn dude stop panicking and calm the fuck down. Like you've never heard of storytime and had the d hit the floor. Seriously though, if they really try and push this meme too hard thinking normies will just swallow it shit is gonna get real very fast. I noticed it was being pushed very hard today across various radio stations.
-t.carfag

Nope. The TV is probably shit definition.

Imagine if you'd got imprisoned a few years ago, knew about 4chan, etc.

All the time you're in the cage you're hearing about this new "Alt-Right", and after months of hearing about Rach is posting fucking Nazi pepes on her stupid talkshow. How would you even be able to react to that? I'd probably lose my mind or think I'd lost my mind from boredom.

If you want to cripple those in power you take out the oligarchs, their foundations and their offspring.

It is the oligarchs who have the real power by directing their capital into funding alternate ideologies over others.

Shit just imagine seeing this

You would think the world had ended and you were trapped in hell.

Imagine being in there when the nukes go off

Of COUUUU|_||||_|rse

I definitely don't and won't ^_~

Getting the electric Jew is supposed to be a reward for good behavior? Fuck that.

I was gonna make a point about "wow dude just imagine being in that cage, having the media be your only source of information, you'd totally be losing your shit!" but then I realized there are people who aren't on 23 hour lockdown' who believe that garbage.

Nazi Frogs and Vladmir Putin's internet hacker army borked up the election! I can't imagine being so detached from reality. It makes wonder if our leaders actually believe this shit too, or if they're just the ones playing the flute. Hillary's campaign idiocy makes me believe even high level operators like her don't even have a clue.

What's scarier, the world being guided by this invisible, hyper-intelligent hand, or the fact that except for a few key people the guys with the nuke codes really are fucking asleep at the wheel?

Damn good thinking user. I'd imagine a few smart anons with just a few sockpuppets could trend this narrative with infographics and shitty tags like #CIASUCKS for the normies to share. Very "ripe" time after the normie reaction to pizzagay. them niggers lapped that shit up. I…I really think this guy get's it I cannot imagine anything sexier than tricking sandniggers, niggers, and libs into backing a trump presidency by calling out and fighting the CIA because they feel like they've been "tricked". Kek, this could be such a perfect meme to counteract theirs. God speed faggots, God speed.

true hell

Punishment only fit for leftists and traitors.

It wouldn't be that great. Your only view of the outside world would be a small box in the corner until you feel the heat come through the slit window. Not as comfy as the Happening bunker.

More cancer:

m.facebook.com/gbpotus/posts/1321990734500973

STANDING AT THE edge

I don't think ADX Florence would catch a nuke though. It's out in the middle of nowhere. The power would go out and the guards would probably just leave you. The facility is so dehumanizing they'd probably just see it as "well fuck em, I'm getting outta here" If you're lucky they'll mercy kill you before they leave. If not you'll just starve to death/dehydrate.

half of that is true, though

Not a single one of those faggots will be picking up a rifle.

Would make for a decent movie or novel tbh. Escaping Florence and then surviving after the apocalypse.

Didn't they claim that the FBI would arrest Hillary during the election? I don't trust (((MSM))), but whoever runs that site is also questionable.

It's like a parody of JIDF misdirection.
MUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH RUUUUUUUUUSSSSIIIIAAAANNNNSSSS OF COURSE!!!

Lad

I think you need to make a raid thread bro. FINAL BOSS COUNTER MEME RAID MISSION. GET IN HERE AND CONVINCE NORMIES TO GAS THE CIA! Rev up them sock accounts that haven't been shoa'd yet boys, we got work to do.

Get left/nigger tier normies to turn on their masters.

I honestly would not be surprised if Democrats set up a 9/11 scale false flage and blame it on Russia in the next few days then insist that Trump can't be president because we obviously have to go to Russia now.

And this is the literal definition of projecting class. Take note how this particular artist was sperging so hard in this reply they just completely forgot to punctuate multiple times.

I had serious flashback about Gore vs Bush.

Bush started another bullshit proxy war when WTC hit the fan. Now Clinton tries to weasel in with alleged and nonexistent hacking and start it all again in Syria because muh ebil Putin.

You know that you're linking leftist bullshit or MSM lies, right? Grow some spine for fuck's sakes.

I brought my nugget home with me over the holidays just in case.

omg, I have the biggest shit eating grin on my face right now. This is the greatest comment by a libtard I have ever read in my life. I hope this faggot believes as strongly in his memes as we do.

That sounds like something you're telling yourself to feel more secure.
You'd better hope it's true :^)

Make every bullet count

Just like you did everytime Obama raped the constitution.

nice. make sure its hitting where you aim, dont want anybody getting away unscathed.

If they steal the election when will the official Holla Forums RWDS be organized?

I hope it happens. I really fucking hope it happens, and that it escalates into full-out civil war and then full-out world war. I'm bored of this life and sick of humans being so fucking useless. I want to watch the nukes start flying, and see the world burn. And when all is done, I will rise from the ashes with the other survivors, and build a better one.

Oh, but don't you worry about that sort of thing. We're just watching; you're the sort that will be on the front lines. In chess, the pawns go first. Just concentrate on lining up heads in your crosshairs, and don't worry that eventually your head will pop up into someone else's. There's a good boy.

Then you're familiar with the party van.

without pawns you lose every time. somebodies got to do it. go beat off in your cellar while eating crackers dipped in ragu while we purge our way to valhalla.

Have fun in valhalla, dude! Oh, wait, there's no such thing as an afterlife. Oops. I mean, "Have fun in the eternal nothingness."

I'll stay behind and, I dunno… enjoy being not-dead?

Not if you live in an SJW world of faggotry you won't

what are you even doing here? the worst of all cucks.

You sound 13. Are you a lib?

Fundamentally, power must be taken and won. It won't just magically fall into your lap. Right now, people with 10000x times more wealth and connections than you are planning to do the same thing. By the time you emerge, you'll be walking into some warlord's fiefdom.

When you finally get out of that bunker of yours, I'll decide what happens to you.

Oh please. Let them try a coup. My whole life I've been devoid of a reason to live. It led to me to realize that we all die, and that death isn't a punishment. It's a gift. And let me remind that inhuman weasel Hillary Clinton. You care more about your life than I do about mine.

Take that how you will.

"Honor" is what widows of dead soldiers cling to as the only silver lining of the fact that their children are now orphaned.

Pretty sure the "wealthy" and "powerful" are going to be the first ones targeted in this whole cute little "purge" thing you guys are planning. The entire world is going to be turned into a smoking irradiated cinder except for some dumb goat-herders in Siberia wondering why it's a little colder this winter. The meek will inherit the Earth, or something.

They'll fuck off to New Zealand or South America before shit goes kinetic. Again, they have advance knowledge of shit due to their position. And I guarantee their bunkers are more stocked than yours.

The latter is more correct than the former. The meek inherit nothing, especially in a world where force is the only arbiter.

This may be the case, but remember what Einstein said: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." I am fairly well certain that most of those guys are going to be fat and lazy and pretty incapable of putting up a fight. Even if they have nice bunkers with armed guards, the time will shortly come when they will be fighting each other. Self-sufficiency off of the land will be the only way to survive, not storing a bunch of canned food and hoping to wait out the nuclear winter.

this pesky russians!

They'll be starving and pulled out of their bunkers and hacked into tiny little pieces on a Live Leak video. Or in the worst case for internet voyeurs, liquid hydrocarbons will be pumped into their impenetrable fortresses and set alight.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY BANE

Bad assumption. They won't be fighting you. I'll be the drones and advanced technology you'll be facing off against. Imagine being reduced to a early 1930's tier lifestyle when over the horizon you see technology that you haven't seen for 30 years, that's a least 50 years ahead of anything you have. Think of all of the technology that is kept under wraps at the Pentagon that we don't even know about.

They have whole countries under their thumbs as of right now. They already have contingencies and non-aggression agreements with each other. Why fight each other when the world is basically yours? Besides they are all the same (((people))) anyways.

For you as an individual. For these elites, they have whole slave populations (Africa, South America, SE asia) that can do all of that work for them. But you've caught a glimpse of their endgame as well.

Their endgame is a two class global order; a highly technologically advanced jewish elite with absolute control and a slave class of shitskin hordes to do basic manual labor (up until machines can perform the same job).

The only race capable of going toe to toe with these people are whites. That's why a nuclear war scenario would wipeout >90% of the white population. Nuclear war is simply a means of finishing the kike's goal of white genocide, nothing else. They will have an insurmountable tech advantage when they decide to subjugate the rest of the world.

Since you seem so talented at turning every single possibility into a no-win scenario for yourself, I suggest you just /suicide/ and save the rest of us the trouble of your meaningless whining.

Then go cry in a corner like bitch.

Top kek. Its a no-win scenario for you, bunker dweller. If I (and by extension the others you were smugly feeling superior to) fail in our fight, you and the rest of the planet will be subjugated for eternity. No amount of whining about bunkers will change that.

Either way, you'll be dead. From your perspective, whether or not the entire universe instantly ceases to exist when you do has no consequence. Your le ebin meme reaction images won't change that.

Tired and drunk. Besides, demoralization shills like you aren't worth the effort.

I'd rather be dead then alive in the world that's coming if we lose.

To any alphabet agencies reading this:

He's serious, and so am I. If you try to fuck with Trump, you better be ready to die.

I swear to God try and stop trump from taking power and see how serious we are you fucking niggers

I will personally kill you and burn down your house while your family is inside it if you take away my President. We've been collectively ready to snap since they killed JFK and covered it up in everybodys face. I honestly hope you faggots have the balls to try this shit because I would prefer violence to continuing this demographic decline and sham democracy.

1. JFK was a liberal.
2. Don't even try to pretend you're over 25, much less alive when he was assassinated.

See you there brother

Yeah, uh, that's a bit degenerate, no? Come on now, don't for this Jewery

Trump is not so much of a fool to reveal his plans. Have you heard of the element of surprise?

Why the fuck have you or some other absolute retard ruined the infograph? What does National Socialism have to do with war? It in no way has a policy of "the weak shall be smashed by the strong", rather it has a "we shall make our people strong and we hope that other peoples try to do it for their own as well".

Secondly, Libertarianism is NOT part of this ideology that we should evolve our race to even greater heights, it is completely against that since it approves of freedom to be a degenerate, which is dysgenics.

Thirdly, the idea listed under "separatism" is inherent to National Socialism.

Fourth, National Socialism is the opposite of Imperialism, you have mistakenly listed it under Imperialism when it is in fact Separatist/Interventionist but EXTREMELY anti-imperialist.

Here is the correct infograph, don't post your self made garbage again because it is incorrect about all of these things.

It already exists, and it is called National Socialism.

I forgot to mention but the reason it is idiotic of you to edit the right side of the picture, is that the entire last conclusion "We shall copy the conditions that allowed Humanity to rise above the animals in the first place" is already National Socialism. You can't divide this into groups of Libertarianism, National Socialism and so on, because this ideal is unique entirely to NS. No other ideology thinks that eugenics should be practiced to make the native race of a nation improve and evolve. God, you are super fucking retarded.

Really, Lolbertardian cucks, practicing eugenics?
Did you come up with this trite yourself? Anyone can see that is not true, since even niggers in Africa can afford breeding at exponential rates. Anyone can.

Yeah, I just assumed they would fix the voting machines or something like that to make sure Clinton would be elected but causing a constitutional crisis by lying to the Electoral College that the DNC e-mails and the Podesta e-mails were a russian tactic to get Donald Trump elected by exposing how corrupt the Democratic Party is? That's all they have left? Maybe they aren't as powerful as everybody assumes they are.

It's not gonna work anyway. Nobody disputes that the e-mails are real and anyone could have copied John Podesta's e-mails, his Twitter account was even hacked last October by some teenager on 4chan. Which is the proof that anyone could have stolen his password with a simple phishing e-mail. Super russian hackers my ass.

ny*post.com/2016/10/29/heres-how-hackers-stole-50000-of-john-podestas-emails/

"The hackers sent John Podesta an official-looking email on Saturday, March 19, that appeared to come from Google. It warned that someone in Ukraine had obtained Podesta’s personal Gmail password and tried unsuccessfully to log in, and it directed him to a website where he should “change your password immediately.”

Podesta’s chief of staff, Sara Latham, forwarded the email to the operations help desk of Clinton’s campaign, where staffer Charles Delavan in Brooklyn, New York, wrote back 25 minutes later, “This is a legitimate email. John needs to change his password immediately.” But the email was not authentic. "

And we're not even talking about the 'grab-them-by-the-pussy' tape that was released just after Wikileaks started releasing the Podesta e-mails and the massive coordinated effort by the media to ignore the Podesta e-mails and focus on the 11 years old tape. It was like 10:1 in favor of the tape. It was ridiculous.

if trump is not made president due to king nigger interfering with the electoral college, I command all able bodied whites to take down the electric grid.

without electrcity niggers jews spics and asians cannot survive and will eat each other alive.

the only thing that saved LA from the brown horde during the riots wasn't the LAPD or the marines it was slant eyed Koreans massacring niggers and spics

LA RWDS

Ours is the light of the Black Sun.

>Fourth, National Socialism is the opposite of Imperialism, you have mistakenly listed it under Imperialism when it is in fact Separatist/Interventionist but EXTREMELY anti-imperialist.

LOL nah that's just your childish fantasy, history proves you wrong. Stop being retarded. And Spain under Franco would have probably been as imperialistic as Japan, Italy or Germany if the civil war hadn't weakened the country to the point that Franco decided to be neutral and avoid another war.

Not sure if bait or an actual retard.
History proves that NS Germany was interventionist, as they wanted to install native National Socialists into power in other European nations. Imperialists would intend to annex the other nations, something Germany had no intention of doing.

Learn your terms cuckboy.

I've never really thought about this before but do the liberals not understand that their sides of the countries will be the first hit by any invasion or nuclear missile attacks? The so called fly over states would be more or less left alone and are the only ones fully self sufficient. California only grows nuts/grapes for wine, talmudvision, movies and the only thing worth any true value is their port. Not really all too sure what is really notable about Oregon. Washington state has Boeing but they also have both Lockheed/Boeing in Dallas Tx. The upper east coast is filled to the brim with city dwellers that would immediately flood the southern states if anything happened. They'd bring their awful lifestyle, culture and crime with them causing the hospitable southerns to get tired of their shit rather quickly.

It's us in the middle that are the heartland that truly make this whole fucking place work. The rest are just the faggot middle management that thinks their the man leading the ass but really they're the ass, we are the cart and (((they))) are the man holding the reigns.

Picked it up several years ago, thought it was appropriate. I'll guess I'll adopt your version instead.

Most of the land based ICBMs are based in the middle of the country. They also have assets such as strategic bombers that would need to be eliminated in a first strike.

The chances of them impeaching Trump is slim to none. The GOPe and Dems DO NOT want Mike "shock the gay away" Pence as president. It was a decent move on Trumps part. While Pence has an easygoing demeanor that wins normies over, if they look into what he actually stands for they would probably back right the fuck out.

Really? They sold Nixon up the river

Isn't it true that even if the electors reject Trump it just goes to the Republican controlled house anyway?

Looks like the Judges are rejecting some of the shenanigans

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/13/judge-rejects-democratic-electors-bid-unbind-votes/

"Under the 12th Amendment, if there is no majority winner in the Electoral College, the House picks the President and the Senate picks the Vice President in contingent elections. The top three Electoral College vote getters for President are put up for the vote in the House; the top two Vice Presidential candidates are voted on in the Senate."

READY TO PUT BOOTS TO GOOCH

Nixon was extremely popular with the public until Watergate. The establishment hated him though. Sounds familiar doesn't it? The difference is that nobody really hated Johnson, and we all know what he did to the niggers that's cemented the Dems for the past 50-60 years. That's not the case with Pence. Normies may think he's ok until they actually look into his ideas but he would wreck shit just as much as Trump would, just in a different way. He would still put up judges that are going to overturn various 14th amendment rulings, he's still going to kick out the spics,

Maybe they think we're kidding about Right Wing Death Squads. After everything that Trump has done for us, I'm fully prepared to die for him. If he tells me to grab my guns and (protest, besiege, kill everyone and take the weapons) my local (voting booth, police station, national guard armory) I won't finish my coffee before heading out the door.

I can never not think of the LBJ tapes when his name comes up. What a legacy.

If they take the VP position, even then, they'd JFK Trump to put their puppet in.

That's so mundane it's almost comical. He said something about attending a funeral, what it JFKs? I almost want to believe this is a prank, but I suspect it's not

Original 10:

Christine Pelosi (CA)
Micheal Baca (CO)
Anita Bonds (DC)
Courtney Watson (MD)
Dudley Dudley (NH)
Bev Hollingworth (NH)
Terie Norelli (NH)
Carol Shea-Porter (NH)
Clay Pell (RI)
Chris Suprun (TX)

Newly Added Electors:

Edward Buck (CA)
Donna Ireland (CA)
Vinz Koller (CA)
Katherine Lyon (CA)
John P. MacMurray (CA)
Andres Ramos (CA)
Gail Teton-Landis (CA)
Olivia Reyes-Becerra (CA)
David Scott Warmuth (CA)
Gregory H. Willenborg (CA)
Jerad Sutton (CO)
Robert Nemenich (CO)
Nancy Shepherdson (IL)
Dori Dean (MA)
Jason Palitsch (MA)
Parwez Wahid (MA)
Paul G. Yorkis (MA)
Robert Leonard (MD)
Salome T. Peters (MD)
Melissa Mark-Viverito (NY)
Stuart Appelbaum (NY)
Stephanie Miner (NY)
Melissa Sklarz (NY)
Andrea Stewart-Cousins (NY)
Sam H.W. Sappington (OR)
Beth Caldwell (WA)
Bret Chiafalo (WA)
Deb Fitzgerald (VA)
Terry C. Frye (VA)
Jeanette Sarver (VA)

Notice anything about these states?
Nothing to worry about but be vigilant.

CIA already denied the washington post article claiming the "secret CIA report indicating russias involvment in the election"

investmentwatchblog.com/the-cia-says-they-did-not-tell-the-washington-post-that-russia-hacked-election-in-favor-of-trump/

The washington post article was fake news.

Much like hillaries popularity.

that is not all that's in motion. time is on our side. before they know it, their old asses will whither away and they have nothing substantial to replace it to continue spinning their cancerous agendas.

now that the masks are off, NO ONE is going to buy their shit, that ship has sailed. there is no need to do anything but to remind people now and then of their bs and all the losers who shill(ed) for it and continue to do so.

trying to make independent news coverage illegal is just the last straw of a dying dynasty desperately hanging on to fake traditions. as fake as they themselves, their false reality they try so hard to force onto the world is but a scam of insane owl worshippers who should have died ages ago. and in a way they did- all that stumbles around today is the corpse of a dead husk, the dead shell of a golden calf.

in trying to pervert reality, they unwittingly perverted their own idols, you could say they became too smart for their own good- that agenda will continue to backfire on all fronts.

if there's one constant, it is chaos. kek will continue to make sure that his law is enforced, the only thing that always prevails in the end. they can struggle all they want, in the end, they will lose. kek is not on their side and never was.

they have no one they can bribe, bully or kill here, there is no enemy for them to target. if they can't fight, they can't win and they will lose, simple as that. they were doomed from the start. a bunch of pretentious old men trying to rule the world. but the world forgot them long ago….
a bonus point if you know where that last sentence is from. congrats, you got +1 internet. now scram.

Is it nice on the planet where you live?

that damage cannot have been caused by a truck of fertilizer
no conventional explosives can cut neatly through steel and concrete like that
most every key event that changed policy is a false flag

you seem to be confusing libs with commies
the latter murder the former first when they take power

If they do this, it will bring us closer to Civil War II: Electoral Boogaloo. In a weird way, Trump is our best hope of domestic peace instead of all-out race wars. I'd rather die fighting than lose, because the losers won't enjoy what the victors do to them. That being said, I'd prefer peace.

Not even their own highly manipulated popularity polls paints a picture of anybody actually trusting anything they say, especially after the election polls.

^
This

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

user, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Standard Machiavellian tactics.

Building still standing? I guess he should have got his pilot's license instead.

I think Nathanyahu or whatever is the name of the mega kike of israel said something like:

What if the civil war is exactly what they want?

Maybe it shouldn't stop at helping just the USA, maybe we should help our greatest ally too :^)

So the happeningfags were right all along.

For the past year and a half, we were warned that the GOPe would block Trump's nomination. That kingnigger would suspend the election, such as in case of war or a great orchestrated catastrophe. That the margin was too close for them not to rig the machines.

Instead, the impending coup by the shadow government has arrived in the form of a cyber false flag. And in typical kingnigger fashion, there is no empirical evidence provided to the American people.

It's gonna get goofy if they actually attempt this when the majority of the country is wise to their tricks and their lying semitic media.