Anti-Adultery

What does Holla Forums think about b&ing adultery, even making it incur the death penalty?

In the history of mankind, from the earliest laws like the Code of Ur-Nammu and even listed among the Ten Commandments as one of the worst sins possible, adultery has been outlawed as one of society's great and obvious evils. So much so that it was even considered an offense worthy of capital punishment and this trend continued until something happened in modern times to destroy it and with it so many other things that contributed to the decline of family and community as can be reflected in statistics.

From all moral and even logical points, it makes great sense as adultery does horrible damage to one's partner and children (family) which in turn destabilises society causing problems for everyone beyond being a mere personal matter. From other points, there are arguments that humans are not meant for monogamy selection in evolutionary strategy. So which is it? Is it time to bring back the laws that heavily criminalises adultery or do we just allow and continue to normalise it?

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/life/family/2014/04/17/in-which-states-is-cheating-on-your-spouse-illegal/28936155/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes but also learn to pick your partners better, some people are just predisposed to have bad self control. Let them die, we don't need them.

Most definitely. Sexual liberation was a mistake

Do we look like a pack of muz to you? And good luck "banding" it.

Adulterers are pieces of shit, but you can't enforce this.

Our grandparents and great grandparents didn't have any problems doing so.

You better stop breathing or else you might be a muslim.

We did for several millennia and it worked reasonably well.

Its already normalized. Look at what multiple partners does to the children that get stuck in those relationships, and tell me that we are predisposed to that. Aldulterers and others like them should be shamed and shunned from society. For those attention-loving degenerates, its a fate worse than death.

banding?

That's just stupid. It's a life for a life, not a life for an inconvenience or butthurt. We don't even give rapists the death penalty because no life was taken.

Adultery has never been a criminal offense.

That's not an inconvenience or butthurt, loser with no control over themselves ruin entire families because "muh feels". Do like they did in south America, they send their whores to a village in the middle of nowhere so they can be together.

I'm already living this way, in my own small way. About five years ago, I backed out of a business deal when I found out that my potential partner was dumping his wife (and mother of his two kids) for his girlfriend, who was pregnant. He didn't understand what any of that had to do with our business, and the look on his face when I explained it to him was beyond precious.

The way I see it, if you can betray your own wife, what won't you betray? Cheating a business partner is nothing next to running around on a spouse.

I also refuse to fuck around with fathers who aren't there for their children. Weekend dads are failing their children horribly, and while I understand that we aren't entirely the masters of our destinies, I won't run the risk.

i don't see wants wrong with adultery for the man as long as you pay for any babies and whatnot. can there at least be an exception for war rape

And you want to kill adulterers because "muh feels".

If marriage is a personal institution over which the government should have no reach, then all aspects of that marriage - including adultery - cannot be legislated.

Strangely, the government will regulate it if you hit your wife, or if she stabs you. They also step in if the kids aren't eating or your house is filled with cockroaches. Try again, Moishe.

Not kill them but drop them in the middle of nowhere so they can be by themselves away from well adjusted people, however if somebody proposed to kill them I wouldn't defend them because of these reasons .

This deserves the death penalty more so (and it was the case in Germany). You muh dick niggerfaggots are the reason mulattoes and mestizos exist.

It doesn't have to be. There used to be extreme social shaming along with losing any claims to your partners stuff in the divorce. There were at least some consequences to it.

Now there's no-fault divorce and if someone does fuck around on their spouse, they get a "you go girl" and half the guy's stuff plus alimony payments and full custody of the kids plus child support.

For Women, not for Men.

Normalizing polygamy would get our birthrates comfortably above replacement without depriving men of fathers. We can moralize once our future is secure.

Sauce: freep.com/story/life/family/2014/04/17/in-which-states-is-cheating-on-your-spouse-illegal/28936155/

Pretty much this, I've attempted to explain this to women I've (almost) was intimate with, and guys Who ask me for favors, I usually ask them about monogamy in a really casual way instead of starting off with the benefits of loyalty, as a means of gauging what kind of people they are.

The most degenerate just shrug their shoulders and say it's "Fun" and "sex is sex" which is usually easily countered with "If X is arbitrary, then what's stopping Y from being arbitrary"

the saddest of sacks however, attempt to rationalize it, falling on the whole "My heart is just TOO big for one person" shtick, which is dismantled by simply explaining to them that they're deluded shits and people are prioritized subconsciously, and all they're doing is constantly shifting those priorities starving essentially everyone in their lives with anything valuable or emotionally sustaining.

I'd have less of an issue with Adultery if one of two things were to happen 1.) Marriage as an institution is stripped of any government incentives. or 2.) Marriages that end in infidelity has the adulterer severely punished and left to the financial mercy of the individual who didn't sleep around.

As it stands now, Women have nothing to lose by sleeping with their husbands, only further damaging the emotional and mental wellbeing of the people around them, and their children by making them party to a future-single mother's fuckups.

jidf always has the top notch dialectic.

uh huh

No, for everyone. Sleeping around as a man is just as bad and denotes a lack of moral fiber.

Well, you’re a retard. Adultery should absolutely be restored to its pre-kike legal state (firing for either party, social ostracization, etc.), but you’re fucking stupid.

*By sleeping around on their husbands

christcuck, go back to jewrusalem. you're not welcome amongst our people

You can't ban degeneracy, while it's popular. Doesn't work. Only makes people want it more.

It's got to be weeded out, culturally, before you can even think about doing it legally.

If goyim buys what the merchant sells then they deserve their fate.

Did you not read? I don't know many times when Europeans faced the negro or the red man in pre-Christian times. The Spanish conquistadors and the like banging the locals in nigger fashion (such as yourself) spawned the Mestizos.

Go suck on a foreskin, Rabbi.

Pretty sure even Hitler found neo-pagans as LARPers.

Shit tier thread.
Women are property. If a man violates your property rights he has to pay back all damages plus a little something extra. If a man wants to destroy his property, who am I to tell him no.

What is wedlock, faggot?

If you're able to provide for multiple wives then you've likely got genes worth spreading.

Niggers are beating us in the numbers game, true. I'm not advocating for creating single mothers, though.

Oh look! An Old Testament LARPer! Tell us, Rabbi – Is there a blessing for adulterers?

Nice Freudian defeatist bullshit. Any more pearls of wisdom?
People naturally like authority.

But what about the poor Bastards with wives/gf's who hold out on them for stupid as fuck reasons?

Your job is to motivate her. If she doesn't want your body or your babies, why the fuck are you wasting your time with a woman who is going to cuck you? Is it your fantasy to come home and find a nigger washing up in your shower and your wife cooking for him in your kitchen?

Not an argument. Also, OP is trying to fish Holla Forums for views. Report his thread.

yeah, that's why he had so many of them around him, and planned on replacing christcuckery with a neopagan-esque religion of the Party's creation.

are you fucking retarded? you're replacing their genes with yours. that's the whole point of manhood is to go kill other males, take their riches and impregnate their women in order to better spread your genes.

stop being a limp-dicked faggot or go to israel to suck your tiny jew dick you cuckfaggot

Having something in the books about it, however, reinforces the fact that it's wrong to the general populace and reminds people that there are consequences for their actions.

The problem with this is when those mixed kids start moving in on your own people. Mestizos are borderline retarded, but thanks to horny Spaniards they pass among us and spread their retarded-Mayan genes, bringing down the whole palace.

As I say to all these pagan wannabes talking all the good shit, show us how it's done, pussy, or shut the fuck up. Until you start raping and murdering like a degenerate hedonist, you're another shit-talking hypocrite as bad as any Christian.

I don't even need to ask if you're retarded when you're clearly a fucking knuckledragger on par with a jewish nigger.

How can a bunch of obvious children discuss something like adultery? It has the word ADULT right in it. Go back to your pokemons, children.

the real problem is womens rights, face it, the moment that jewish shit came into effect, the white race lost.

Shoo back to your anime forums. Before you do please explain how what you said isn't Freudian cancer?

Nah. You'll just drive up delinquency by outlawing it.

Before it becomes illegal, it must become taboo. Win the culture war first.

Yeah, I never really bought that. Usually the people who claim to be polygamous / polyamorous only care about themselves and make everything about their wants and "needs". Just take a gander at reddit or tumblr and you'll see these people cheating on their boyfriends / girlfriends and then claiming their committed monogamous partner is being selfish or abusive for not accepting who they are. It's a very extreme level of cognitive dissonance.

>>>/4chan/
Inb4 smugspam, but first, you should explain why it's freudian.

yeah, you guys are experts about that so you should know.

The authority and culture should be one in the same. Also no one's suggesting waving a magic wand so the culture would grow organically out of the politics.

Kys

If you are truly great persons who deserve a partner, then the biggest punishment to that person if adultery is ever comited is ending the relationship.
If you're half the man you should be, then she would be begging to let you come back. And you must reply "lol, no".

Look at what happened with prohibition.

Checked. They should be one in the same, where the law reflects a healthy culture. Problem is, right now they aren't.

Is this one of those leftypol raids I've been hearing so much about?

Get enough screenshots for your hugbox, mister strawman?

Please lurk more.

Holy fuck

I fucked your bitch.

Wew, it's like, you're not even redpilled man.

hey man i dunno but i don't see any adultery going on in black countries.

seems like the only places with adulterous sluts and retarded "women's rights" are white nations.

so much for "civilization"

No, it's just you hear alot of guys complaining about this shit these days. Women in relationships don't put out as much as they use to thanks to a certain (((influence)))
I have alot of friends who suffer through this.

Please leave.

Woman are extremely social animals, the reason why they didn't commit it adultery back then, was because it was taboo within society, not just because it was against a law. Every woman wo commited adultery or wasn't a virgin before marriage was simply seen as trash, not just among men but also among women. They would throw away their future with this, not to forget that one of the worst things for women is being shamed, to the point where some women are willing to commit suicide over it.

Back then Women also were much more dependent on Men because society didn't give shit to Women for free like in todays society, no low-cost white knights without feminine payment either. make sure that women in society only get want they want through marriage and they will turn into perfect brides again within 2.34 nanoseconds.

Purge the media and return society to the idea that Adultery is only done by the worst kind of scum, and not some amazing fantasy that is promoted in bullshit housewive series.

So what's to stop people from framing their partners, claiming that they've been cheat on and legally kill their partners

No need. Super bugs are making it more risky to sleep around. Soon things like gonnhorea and syphilis will be permanent like herpes.

Not an argument.

Animal rights is a bigger problem.
We can worry about how to deal with women after we send the monkeys back to Africa.

Fuck off. Marriage is a contract that keeps society going and adultery is a crime.

Great logic, fedora.

I think you are idiot and/or beta who could not satisfy your women, and I'm posting in bait thread.

Yeah laws are dumb. If you get stabbed by a Muslim it's your fault.

OP's a clickbait onionfag.

criminally underchecked trips

It's either because you've never been in a relationship or you have just been blind to it, but the jealousy of a woman is very real. A man going around sleeping with other women when he is supposed to be with her, that fucks them up really bad emotionally, because the amount of trust and loyalty they have to you goes out the window, because you are showing you're willing to be with others instead of staying loyal to your wife, something you promised her, yourself, both of your families, your kids and god himself.

What you are doing is proving to everyone, that your word cannot be trusted and that ultimately makes you less of a man.

Well, good luck with either raising several children of different mothers under same roof, or let them be raised by a single parent.

You're a fucking moron.

It's not but hurt, it's putting them out of their misery.

Adultery needs to have a force of social stigma behind it, that's it. Once that is in place, law will follow, as social pressure/attitudes will be adjusted for it.

Sluts need to be shunned and trashed. If women really treated their privates as a private area with access only for their committed partners, with fear of being labelled and being gossiped about, the problem of bad boys would die out instantly as well - pussy is not a free access zone, women have to give consent or invitation to some degree.

Disreputable characters and bad behavior will always exist, but it needs to be driven back into the dark, repressed corner that our ancestors kept it in.

Read a book tbh fam

Sexual exclusivity in marriage is vital to the functioning of society. So yes, adultery should be illegal, especially on the part of women.

Not so sure about punishing with death, flogging/public shaming/castration/sterilization might be adequate.

mingtowww slide thread

Not banning adultury is showing women that you don't care for them because it is in effect throwing them to whoever shows up, in any given situation.

True.