Just how long has this Pizzagate shit been happening?

Source: German Question/Jewish Question: Revolutionary Antisemitism in Germany from Kant to Wagner

(Wikipedia)

btw, I don't seem to be able to find 'The Fire and Moloch Cult of the Ancient Hebrews.' Anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wwjjb
archive.is/GmrXN
archive.org/details/JewishRitualMurder
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-Religion-Hatred&Barbarity&Bizarrity/JewishRitualMurder-Chicago55.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=VLmAr2e5YUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been going on for a long time. I presume it predates judaism, even.

But rest assured, it ended in 1930s. Every claim afterwards is a conspiracy theory, and like Internet and telecommunication surveillance, flat earth and 9/11 truthers, is complete hoax and you should just concern yourself with good thoughts.

The man who went to comet Ping Pong Pizza with a gun was evil, because he had a gun.

Incidentally, the 'Damascus Affair' spoken of by Daumer 'refers to the arrest of thirteen notable members of the Jewish community of Damascus who were accused of murdering a Christian monk for ritual purposes.' (Wikipedia) Among those who secured their acquittal was Charles Henry Churchill, 'created the first political plan for Zionism and the creation of the state of Israel in the region of Ottoman Palestine.' Yes, those Churchills: he is related to both Winston and the Late Princess Diana.

42:45

t. german goy

Not available in mine either
t. french goy

the entire spencer line is a pseudo-american ZOG-subverted branch of the British aristocracy
it all began with Churchills father marrying an american whore and daughter of an american millionaire with strong ties to kikes

Actually OP, Alister Crowley backs up your claims. Further, Solomon was a sick disgusting fuck. I am a practitioner of the occult, when I look at the keys and seals of solomon, I see something… the entirety of the evil built into the psychology of the jew, and my own desire to wipe thm off the fucking planet reflecting off of it.

(the above was edited out of his book by a kike named israel, after crowley died.

Circumcision is no better than the mutilating of penises done by the abbos

It is not your own desire but his commandment, they are the sons of canaan.

The entire British aristocracy is Jewish.

archive.is/wwjjb

no not the entire aristocracy
but a sizable portion of new lords and houses are from the 1700's onwards
many of the older houses dating back to the tudor era and beyond though considerably poorer than the kike ones are still in existence

After all this time, you guys still manage to horrify the ever-loving fuck outta me.

The very few who did not interbreed with Jews are still kabbalists or complicit in Jewish control.

I've never looked into the history and life of Solomon himself, but is that why Freemasons and Jews, among others occultists, talk about 'Solomon's Temple' all the time, and why Song of Solomon in the Bible is so overtly sexual, if not homosexual, or even child grooming-sounding?

Wait, don't tell me, let me guess.
The famous "Cut the baby in half" routine was meant to be taken literally.

More info on King Solomon? Google is coming up with only positive stuff

sacred-texts.com/grim/kos/index.htm
These are the texts that user speaks of. I skimmed them when I was studying the occult but I was not interested in any of the info it offered really.

easy solution my europoor friends:
download the youtube videos using offliberty.com using the original link.

t.freedom blessed burger who lived in europa for 4 years.

King Solomon fell from grace because he became a degenerate racemixer with a Harem of thousands of exotic brides, brides that had him build temples to Moloch and Belial, and to other gods not the Lord of Hosts to whom he pledged Fealty. It's even hinted in the First book of Kings that he started actually worshipping Moloch as well. That's a big fucking hint right there.

this is why the kikes got kicked out of so many countries

Jews were accused of murdering travellers for blood sacrifice in the days of the empire. They've always been Moloch worshipers.

Do you know what verse?

But yes in response to the Biblical story is that David's greatest sin was to arrange the death of Uriah the Hittite so that he might marry Bathsheba, Solomon's mother. Because of the evil circumstances surrounding his birth, Solomon became an evil devil-worshipping sorcerer who wrote many grimoires. The line of kings continued to go downhill from then on. To go completely off-topic: this is quite clearly the basis of the story of Elendil, Isildur and Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings.

Edward VIII always seemed pretty based. There's a video of him teaching Elizabeth and Margaret how to do the Roman Salute.

Does this mean that there was some ulterior motive behind her death?

archive.is/GmrXN

Arnold Leese wrote a short classic on
jewish ritual murder from 1144 AD to the 1930s:

archive.org/details/JewishRitualMurder

Birdman Bryan wrote about the murder of five young kids in Chicago in 1955-56. This case
has been called one of the best documented
occurances of jewish ritual murder in
modern times.

thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-Religion-Hatred&Barbarity&Bizarrity/JewishRitualMurder-Chicago55.htm

dubs dont lie

sage
LET ME FUCKING POST!

Moloch never existed. It's a bible creation meaning King of Cannanites and there is no record of it or Hebrews in general. There was never a King David. The land was owned by Egypt at the time

youtube.com/watch?v=VLmAr2e5YUI

G. F. is an important figure in the hisstory of Kaspar Hauser. This is still supressed after all those years.

G.F. Daumer

Slightly off topic. There was an anime I watched once call Speed Grapher. Major plot point was that all of the Central goverment of japan was being controlled by a cult set up by and run by the big bad. All sorts of perversions were open in the cult as long as you paid up At the time I thought it was a good plot. Now I see was just the nippon just once again hitting it strait on its head. To think the anime came out in 05……

So yeah its been going on a long time and some people have been hinting at it the best they can.

Wrong, dumbass. The Carthaginians worshiped Moloch, and sacrificed their babies in the brazen bull. Big part of why Rome massacred them to a man, woman, and child.

eeeeyup

sage

Calling me a dumb ass isn't proving a bible legend that never existed. Moloch never existed. And as a character in the Bible it was the enemy of Jews. The only people who doesn't want to believe this are Christcucks who want to believe WE WUZ HEBREWS…. But Hebrews mean "nomad" shitskins

Solomon was a demonologist. It's been scrubbed from the canonical kike texts but the mudslimes still tell it the old way. "God" gave him a "ring" that could summon and control demons. He ordered them to do all sorts of wacky shit.
One task was to build his temple (thus Freemasonry is derived from demonology) another to weave a mile-square flying carpet as a troop transport (Aladdin's flying carpet being a fragment of this).

Great video. I honestly wonder how you people find this stuff though. This place never fails to amaze me.

Ignore the shill and let's stay on topic. This is interesting. The kikes would have us believe Moloch does not exist.

With the talk of cannibalism I wonder whether comet pizza is a front for something else besides just child rape.