Would anyone want to see a Star Wars movie about the Empire?

Would anyone want to see a Star Wars movie about the Empire?

Not with Disney.

Rhetorical question, Disney will make it anyway.

This.

Yes.

wew lad

The Empire were civic nationalists.

Why does it have to be a woman? A movie about the Empire that has mostly faceless people and shows the good old generals would make a killing, but this user is right.

15 years ago, absolutely. Even one about mandalorians 15 years ago would have been great. But, alas

Repurposed Battlefront 2 story would make a fantastic film. 501st legion hunting down rebel scum.

But we'll never see it because Empire is Drumpf's white supremacist amerikkka in the eyes of Disney.

>(((Disney))) makes a story about the Empire
Oy vey.

All those moments will be lost, in time, like tears in rain.

I thought the empire were white supremacist nazis?

How do leftists manage to breathe unassisted?

tfw this wont be a thing, and it wont take place immediately after the end of Republic Commando
RIP Sev

no and stopped reading right there

i would, but nu-wars/disney would destroy it.
A bro squad of empire soldiers hunting dangerous terrorists and assorted crims for the order and stability of the empire would be great though.

They'd end up just writing a holohoax movie replacing nazis with the empire and jews with aliens. Or it would be like The Force Unleashed where you're an empire agent for like half an hour then it's all about helping the rebels.

The part where you play as Vader was the only good thing about the game.

The idea has immense potential. Think Band of Brothers meets Republic Commando, man.

Just a bit of setup for a miniseries, each episode perhaps being a different mission or operation.

But with Disney at the helm the Empire can only ever be evil, no shades of grey… fuck.

man I love Republic Commando
I was enjoying every sec of that game

Star Wars died with The Phantom Menace.

Let it rest.

I don't want to see any Star Wars movie with women in. 1 nice piece of ass is alright, but no more. Especially no ugly ass butch dyke feminist cunts. Unless they're getting run over by a Dodge, in that case I'll allow it even if it's out of place for the Star Wars Universe.

That sounds awesome.

Too bad we will never see anything SW related being good again.

Lucas' live-action SW series sounded pretty interesting as well.

Ew no. Who wants to see evil white men on screen anymore? Why not a movie about the rebels starring a queer couple of color?

proper Mara Jade movie would be awesome
also Darth Talon

When are they not about the Empire?