Californianons, do everything you can to make sure Calexit happens

We have to face facts and realize that our parents gave California away to mexico 30 years ago, and that giving it up is more beneficial than it is helpful. That point aside there is no evidence to suggest an independent California as a whole would last, their large cities such as Los Angeles and their large development areas like Silicon Valley are propped up almost completely by government subsidies, but the coastal elites are too belligerent to realize this.

Calexit makes these things possible where they wouldn't be otherwise

If they want to go, let them. It saves us lots of time and effort and would likely only be temporary.

Other urls found in this thread:

usda.gov/nass/PUBS/TODAYRPT/crop0816.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go fuck yourself redneck

Fuck you. I'm white and my home is California, I'll stay here until the cartel spics cut off my skin and slit my throat. If you think I'm going to turn tail and run because of some liberal lightweights and and cholo chads then you're too dumb to be on this board.

California belongs to the White Man

Deal with it, hombre.

Fuck you.

No there's easier ways to neuter the cancer such as splitting it up into at least 3 new states. I'd recommend the same for Texas before it becomes nu-California

Goddamn I'm a retard sometimes

An even better solution would be to just deport all the illegal aliens.

Calexit also means displaced Californians. This shouldn't happen until we have laws saying that Californians attempting to take up refuge in red states will be shot.

spic here I second this motion. The Latino people of California have brought shame to people like me, and others. If they don't exit, I'll never have a good reason to leave this liberal-infested wasteland.

*inb4 this board is anti-shitskin**

Will you let me in if I recite the 14 words?

It won't happen without war. Sub base. Carrier base. Fertile land. Ports. etc…
If california tried to leave they will get their shit pushed in. Not to mention northern california will want to split from it first. The state doesn't have enough energy to desalinate water to keep their massive population hydrated after their water from the outside is cut off.
It is like the modern man has no idea how bad things can get when they make threats like secession.

We shoot back you fucking Spic.

California doesn't even have their own water sources. If they separate they'll die thirsty.
usda.gov/nass/PUBS/TODAYRPT/crop0816.pdf

I swear to fly a 38'20' Dixie flag in my front yard if you let me out of this fucking place.

Deporting the illegals doesn't solve the problem. It just so happens to be the only politically palatable thing we can currently accomplish to slow the demographic decline. Slowing it down doesn't solve the issue, it just gives us an extra 10, maybe 20 years.

(checked)
I'm hoping that when we try to deport them, they and their cartel friends start forming militias and shooting back. That's when we can bring out the tanks.

Well, of course that would happen, but I'm tired of their massive voting bloc. It's fucking ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that central valleyfags, mountainfags, high desertfags, and northern coastfags hate the cities with a passion.

Yes please

Fight for your own home, you fucking faggots. Californians move to Texas and push it toward becoming a blue state. This doesn't happen in reverse. You have one job: fix that. Trump will only go so far on his own, but the rest is up to you.

California will be the white mans terminal cancer if it isn't removed at least temporarily. Jefferson will NEVER EVER get statehood unless the whole state leaves.
Then that is what will happen to you and you family
Who said anything about running, you stay and take advantage of a weak government to get your own statehood separate from the fag coast.

That wouldn't fix anything for California

Part of the terms of the agreement will be California building a wall along their eastern border, no dual citizenship :)

A potential calexit provides a fork in the road that would require decisive tactical involvement to swing it to our benefit, but it's probably better than nothing at this point. If we accept that a legal motion for secession would be resisted by the government of the US proper, there are a lot of exploitable vectors, all of which could probably be engaged at the same time.
Spreading fear of the conflict allows for

I'm not in favor of it personally but it would pay to be prepared to win should it ever happen

THEY ALREADY STOLE CALIFORNIA YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Pic related are the only two choices you had in the 2016 California senate race. It is literally a one party Mexican satellite at this point.

Leaf, here. For the love of all that's holy, guys, give them to Mexico to plunder. We don't need any more pozzing up here.

Congrats you're probably the smartest poster in my thread

Also, it would be hilarious if The Big One happens and the US has no obligation to help them.

It's barely a compliment at this point, there was a time when Holla Forums would discuss strategy so adeptly that I didn't feel a need to post at all

Also, the only fucking way you could get any part of California to belong to white men again is to weaken its influence via secession then crush the hispanic hordes from within.

If California exits, what currency would it use? How would it handle its bond payment obligations? Seems to me that this is, as usual, leftists talking out of their ass with nothing resembling a plan. So many people in this state have gone full gommie that I don't think they have any comprehension of how a government is funded or how to conduct international trade agreements. We'd be Venezuela overnight. I think, deep down, most of the leftists know this, which is why this is just acting out rather than a genuine policy proposal.

White men forceably took California from a Mexican horde in the past and we can do it again. Why should we give anything to shitskin Mexicans when we could fight for it and keep it for ourselves. Screw off hippie, nobody cares about your Northern California State pipe dream. California doesn't even need you any more now that weed is legal.

yeah no

Yes it most accurately resembles children threatening to run away from home. The smarter ones could survive for a while but they wouldn't be very healthy by the time you found them, and they do know it so they're really just stomping their feet hoping that the white man doesn't clean up shop. Hoping that mom doesn't get the wooden spoon out, so to speak.

first post, every fucking time.

#NotAllCalifornians think of the rest of the country that way. :-/

I only pray that #NotAllCalifornians think like first poster

What about their water supply?
Energy?
Welfare program money for housing and food?
CA is already drowning in debt, so what the fuck are they going to do without Uncle Sam bux?

Those stupid libshits don't think anything through. Remember how they mocked Texas years back for wanting to leave the union?

But user, California will not be around much longer anyways. That said California will never be allowed to leave the US. As you pointed out without them the democrats will be all but powerless.

Now this is bait…

Eternal reminder never to cede territory to anyone ever. Roll in and gun them down, cucks and browns alike. No other option is worth trying.
Kill yourself.

Thats the point, the coast needs to fall into turmoil then be completely destroyed to salvage the state, that can only be done outside of the Union.

Wrong, there was only 300k people in the entire state in the 1840s and more than half of them were europeans.

You're missing the point. The coast of California needs to become a fucking warzone so that most of them die.

Your parents did that 30 years ago see

Never ever going to happen

Come and fucking take it, Jose Tacoburg. Stage your fucking coup and slaughter the cucks protecting you. Do it.

There isn't even enough support among the ardent progressives or establishment left to even allow Calexit to happen just a bunch of Marxists Mexican-American Studies professors.

Anyway California is here to stay though there will have to be a Reconquista someday to fix it.

We don't give land back.
Nice try cuck

They only need 100k signatures to get it only the ballot and only need %0.8 of their population to vote yes for it to pass through. Theres more than enough retards in LA alone to do that.

Your parents already did

Except it would. Deportation is more than just removing beaners. It shows the beans living here legally that we wouldn't take their shit anymore, there wouldnt be little mexico in every state. They would have to actually try to assimilate unless they wamted to be treated as literal mexicans. Plus they would lose their lifeline of support and beaner culture.

Ah so you're delusional

Protip Euro countries deport people connected with Terrorism but they still have no-go zones

I don't think you live in CA, because if you did, you'd know that even the "legal" ones live, act, and breed like the third-worlders they are. Because they don't know any different. They simply don't live in the same way that whites do.

Tell me Holla Forums, why does such a beautiful state have to be infected with this liberal cancer and third world savages? why us? It wouldn't be THAT bad if these spics at least spoke English and stopped acting like wannabe niggers at least, but I don't see that happening thanks to (((Hollywood)))

It's not fucking fair.

Jews.

the choice is give up california or be ruled by democrats forever. after trump's terms demographics will be too much in their favor and republicans will be nothing more than a dying party. and libertarians will be smaller than greens by then too.

Jews and the CIA (ran by sociopaths, always has been) secretly dosing people metropolitan California for years. MKULTRA probably never fully stopped at the time it declared it did, San Francisco wasn't fag central before that project went on.

butthurt califag

Learn to swim

Cuckold

I wasn't going to wish Calexit would happen, since we just got a good president for once. Then my father (business owner) said he might start looking into buying a house outside here. Bye bye commiefornia.

California isn't even the gayest state, it's just the most populous, per capita Texas has more spics, and Oregon, Washington, Mass, Vermont, Jew York, are all much gayer(at least California goes red when you remove spic vote)

Not to mention how nigger infested the south is, fucking glass houses ITT, willing to give up most of our pacific coast to spics because LEL CALIFORNIA XDDD

spics are fucking awful, it will always be that bad unless they go away

They actually hate illegals because of the negative image and stereotypes. A lot of them (probably not the Mexi->Cali ones, more the Cuba->Florida ones) are heavy Catholics and conservative voters.

The Californian local legislature would never allow Jefferson to break off whilst California remains part of the Union. A temporary seperation allows radical change of the state in a much shorter amount of time than would be if it remained.

Calexit is chemotherapy for California.

So Civil War 2, Hispanic Boogaloo? I like this part:
That's basically what Civil War 1 did for America, forced a huge political realignment in favor of the liberal Yankees. A limited war like this could have potential for a similar shift with much less risk.

LET SLIP THE MEMES OF WAR, MEN

This is exactly my idea, at least one of them anyway. All plausible conclusions of a Calexit lead to positive political paradigm shift for the right wing.

Been saving for years to leave this leftist shit-hole. Good luck to the anons who are staying.

IMKAMPFY IS RACH

>>>/polmeta/16104

>>>/polmeta/16283

>>>/polmeta/16368

>>>/polmeta/16149

>>>/polmeta/16285

>>>/polmeta/16376

END CENSORSHIP OF OLD-FAGS AND DESTRUCTION OF DISCOURSE ON Holla Forums

GAS THE KAMPFYS
EXODUS NOW!

Born and raised amongst all kinds of beans in Los Angeles, and this doesn't reflect reality. GW Bush started this meme with his 'family values don't stop at the border' bullshit. Maybe 1 out of every 3,000 beans is at that level.

Retard.
>>>/sudo/8334

You remind me of those SA faggots who don't understand that their country is fucked beyond repair, and that they need to leave yesterday.

As a Commiefornia user all I have to ask is,
Have we started the fire?

bump

It ain`t fucking happening

This is something I don't understand. How can California have water problems when they have such a massive coast and access to the ocean?

MANIFEST DESTINY

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT

also, you are such a stupid nigger It hurts. You are so fucking stupid. I don't even know where to begin telling you how wrong you are, because you are wrong in at least 3 ways right off the bat. Wow. I hope you're kidding.

liberals. that is the answer to every question about why california is fucked up.

I am for this, not because I want California to leave, but because I will be on the front lines instantly when President Trump razes the army to remove 30 million shitskins from their lives.

i know that feel and I hate it

Checked!
The Fuhrer confirms.

Born in the South, but raised in California, and now living back in the South.
Fuck Cali, seriously. Whenever I told people in Europe that I was from the Napa Valley, near San Fran, they would respond, "Oh, that's where the Gay Pride Parade is, isn't it?"
If we could meme this, it could create a Vassal state full of Leftist Jews and Gooks and their pet Spics and Niggers, letting the rest of us get on with making America White again.
The added benefit is that we can go full fascist whenever we want to exploit the mainstream media and push public opinion in Cali even more in our favor.
DO IT!

No, you are bone ignorant. Tons of businesses in those areas.

We should expel all the illegal aliens and then decide what to do.

Only good thing about beaners is that they aren't niggers.

They are fucking parasites. The water consumption in my state of Nevada has done nothing but go down. These fucks just consume more and more every year. Most of their houses don't even fucking have water meters. Look at what they are doing to my beautiful state.

They have the resources to filter/harvest their own water, it's just cheaper for them to drink up everyone elses shit.

I should also add that these fuckers are infectious. They fucked up their state beyond repair and are now fleeing to nearby states i.e. Nevada and Texas in such large numbers that they actually turned Nevada blue this election cycle. It's like they don't fucking learn.
'Oh shit this state is entirely too liberal for me.' 'I know! Lets move to a less liberal state!' Proceeds to vote liberal…

They ruined Washington and Oregon too. Eastern Commyfornia, Oregon and Washington people hate the coastal fags.

Hollywood

The united states went to war with the south over this, then said, "hurr durr, its about slavery!"

They will never let it happen. There will be no Calexit, or Texit. The United States is like a stupid gang, once you're jumped in, its for life.

GO AHEAD

DO IT

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.

Watch how much I will care. The fuckers are polluting my state and fucking it up. They need to go and play with themselves, preferably at the bottom of the pacific.

GAS THE SURVIVORS

Wait until the Trump deportations start. Less spics means less of a Dem stranglehold on the state. Even if the ultimate intention is to leave, you don't want that filth infesting the Nevada border.
Round up all the spics, and throw any politicians who get in the way in Alcatraz. California swing state by 2020.

just push for only the coast to leave.

Liberals don't understand where there food and water comes from so they'll go for it, and this way northern and eastern California get to stay in the union