Heh, a cumskin only managed to kill one person in a car of peace attack the other day?

Why are muslims so good at car attacks?

White men can't compete. Superior mudslimes are just that good.

You could've at least posted the webm and made this thread tangentially related to Holla Forums.

they were both broadcast on tv

n-no he was a m-m-moorahcan refugee, no way he was a muslim

really makes you think uh

compared to
Really makes you think.

i wish i could move to iceland but thats never happening

Why would we need to be?
We didn't willfully disarm yet.
We're not constantly looking to other "nations" for help. Outside of trading goods, why do we need to be aware of anything happening outside of our borders? We didnt Migrant Crisis you. Your leadership did that.

sage for double post

Ah, but plants grow out of shit, so shit is the seed of life, you can't grow plants out of semen(and no mushrooms aren't plant, they are fungi).

So you're saying niggers are plant food?

I don't think you know what a seed is. Shit won't grow into anything without an actual seed.
If anything you're making a case for oil drilling.

these accidents happen because muslims have panic attacks while driving because of social and cultural differences, if we were more open to their values in our western societies this wouldn't happen, and its islamophobia to call these small mistakes "attacks". meanwhile charlotesville was a literal terrorist attack perpetrated by a literal nazi, FACT.

A plant won't grow without nutrients either and shit has nutrients fro plants.

wew
There is so much cancer here.
BTW
Pick one.

What leadership? We never elected those who went through with this decision, neiter did we get to vote about this situation. Hence why democracy is a lie.

I'll bet you know all about nutrients in feces, Jamal

that is obviously a privileged white nazi

You actually did when you bombed Libya, as Qaddafi had the anti-migrant mediterranean patrol pact with Italy and France
Along with the whole Syria mumbo jumbo with Israel

Once again the UZA enriching the cool world

No you grow humans out of semen though tyrone, so are you saying niggers are plants?

looks like one of the (((chosen ones)))

no, looks like a retarded north africa/arab. Chosen are daywalkers and look like hook nosed vampires

Really makes you think.

7news told me it was a white male lol

conservatives are terrorists, no matter their "race"

They leveled up

It's funny, I'm American btw, but then you get someone like JK Rowling criticizing whomever and their argument is shouldn't you only worry about your own country?

why are americans so worthless