Trying to find rips of Married with Children that actually contain the original theme song instead of that shit...

Trying to find rips of Married with Children that actually contain the original theme song instead of that shit placeholder the initial DVDs got. Is it even possible to get anymore? Every single torrent I've found has the terrible opening for seasons 3 and onward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TRemrRaPjc
youtube.com/watch?v=EGxWWbhwjtY
youtube.com/watch?v=2pZ-UpjtlXY
youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
youtube.com/watch?v=o4VMxwIuJ1s
youtube.com/watch?v=tG4dOOiGV7U
youtube.com/watch?v=-rutX0I6NxU
youtube.com/watch?v=KdRhQ669s2c
youtube.com/watch?v=UtVJdPfm0F8
youtube.com/watch?v=SUtziaZlDeE
youtube.com/watch?v=IBF9XEsnvJI
youtube.com/watch?v=6W6y7YhHdVE
youtube.com/watch?v=579VU5GBJGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=he4WPvKGGR0
youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g
marriedwithchildren.wikia.com/wiki/Love_and_Marriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol your musical taste is so bad I can already tell your taste in movies and television is just as bad. Do you even leave this fucking board? Are you trolling? What the fuck is this, bait to kickstart another gay thread that you thought was going to be a successful hit about a pre-Y2K sitcom? Nu-uh.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TRemrRaPjc
youtube.com/watch?v=EGxWWbhwjtY
youtube.com/watch?v=2pZ-UpjtlXY

fag

youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
youtube.com/watch?v=o4VMxwIuJ1s
youtube.com/watch?v=tG4dOOiGV7U
youtube.com/watch?v=-rutX0I6NxU
youtube.com/watch?v=KdRhQ669s2c
youtube.com/watch?v=UtVJdPfm0F8

youtube.com/watch?v=SUtziaZlDeE

youtube.com/watch?v=IBF9XEsnvJI - I'm gonna need to find some rule34 on this immediately now that I've thought about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6W6y7YhHdVE
youtube.com/watch?v=579VU5GBJGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=he4WPvKGGR0

niggerfaggots

Is it this one, OP? It's the only one I know of from watching the show on TV and if not, fuck you the song is great.

No, that's the real opening that I want. The shitty replacement that's all over the downloads is this one.

That really sucks, did they loose the license to the song? What the fuck happened?

Fuck you, the only reason this is a thread is because your advertising Modern Family. You don't know shit because you think you like something good and you couldn't spot shit if you were sittin' in it.

Aerial White grew boobs and the hot one whatever her fucking name is who cares isn't doing shit because modeling school doesn't seem so appealing, it's the typical young, dumb, and full of cum Hollywood bullshit. Give it half a decade and she'll be cameoing on some fake MC's Lonely Island tribute group after going to Yale or something and never even following through with her degree in the real world because taking out ads is easier.

They lost the license, but apparently on for Seasons 3-11? Because Seasons 1-2 still have the original opening on DVDs.
From what I've found, some other company took over the DVD rights and released proper DVDs with the real opening in 2015, but all the rips I find online still have the garbage opening instead.

A few months ago, I happened to watch a random episode of the show on TV(here in Eastern Europe they still run re-runs of the show). I saw about half of it, but I can give a tl;dr of what I think happened, and what I saw.

current year*

The show is filled with shit like that. Just watch how hard Al BTFOs fat ladies practically every episode.

Coincidentally I was watching vid related. I wonder, how did Al manage to keep his job/keep the shop open for so long.

Another joke from the Marcy episode, was that when they reached the mexican family, Peg offered to give them coupons for shoes(she had like 2000 of them) in exchange for the desk, saying that her husband was a very powerful man, a shoes salesman. The mexican woman told her that in her country shoes salesman are the laughing stock of the city, that even beggars and prostitutes laugh at shoes salesman, to which Peg replies with, "we are not all that different".

At 6:16
What did he mean by this?

I'll never understand this show tbh, how could you have a 10/10 wife and not be happy? Did they miscast Peggy or something? If she was a fat and whiny cow it would have made sense, you know, she was pretty when they married and now he's stuck with her more or less… But being married to a semen demon and not enjoying it? I don't get it.

That's part of the joke you retard. Al was a star highschool football player and got all the babes, but after highschool he turned into a nobody that sells shoes and the only good thing in his life that ever happened was he played highschool football.

She was horny as fuck and constantly wanted the D as well.

He explains that when you wake up in the morning and see the same naked body over and over, you get sick of seeing it, on the other hand Al doesn't like it when other men look at Peg.
In an episode, Peg gave Al, as a birthday gift, a picture of her in a bikini. Al of course hated it, but the studio which made the photos offered her a deal to put a giant poster of Peg in the mall, right in front of the shoe store. Of course Al is disgusted by Peg in a bikini and how he can't look at the window anymore, but also drives away all the guys who look at it. Finally he convinces the local feminists to bring down the poster as it exploits women and to burn down the photo company. They do that, and the episode ends with Al enjoying the gift from Jefferson, a private car wash done by hot young girls in bikini.

Didn't watch that episode. I suppose that makes sense.

LOVE

AND

MARRIAGE

Sure she looks good but she doesn't cook or clean and spends all of Al's money.

All liberals are like that. They're only feminist, ecologist, etc when it's convenient.

Homeland Security didn't exist when the show aired. The guys translating it into your gobbledy-gook language made the joke stupid.

It was subbed, not dubbed and I didn't even read the subs. Maybe she used "Deportation Office" or something like that, I used "Homeland Security" because I didn't know the exact name of the office/place/department you call to deport illegal immigrants and "Homeland Security" was what I found. I am not going to marathon the entire series to find that one scene, just to prove my point.

INS or ICE are who they would mention back then.

umm, you know those are illegal right? reported.

I don't think your response to was relevant.

no no no! I don't think he would imply any sort of copyright infringement as that would be illegal. I imagine he just meant that this show "rips" like shredding on a skateboard, bro!

Worst manface of all time.

Who the fuck let reddit in this time? Was it the attention-seeking spic traps at Holla Forums again? Or did we make the news once more?

Yes and no. It was not just a one-off explanation and it was definitely not her body that turned Al off Peggy. She was a leech that he married and they life he lost makes him hate her every day.
The joke is that they are codependent in one another. In one episode from season 10, it was the typical "X has amnesia" joke where Peggy loses her memories and Al convinces her that she is a 10/10 homeowner and they never have sex. Suddenly, with the personality shift Al falls for her and wants to bang her constantly (and once he sticks it in her, she regains her memories).
It's something you need to live through to understand and sadistically laugh at: the convenience of having someone you hate is easier to deal with than breaking off and starting again.
Season 10 had also a 3 parter where Peggy and Al got separated for a few weeks in which both realized that the other one are the best any of them could get and that was good enough for them. Which was earlier explored in an episode in season 5 where Al gets a boost of confidence from moving furniture for a n off-screen neighbour, suddenly he gives a Sir Patrick Stewart about his work, gets promoted and young millionaire asks him to accompany her to a private island….after which he declines and comes back to the status quo because he realizes that the confidence was just an illusion, that he will always be the guy who married Peg and had her children (and with a camera trick, his face gets a 5 o'clock shadow, his shirt gets wrinkled and his smile fades). And again, an ex from high school said that she will give 100.000 (1986 dollars) to Peggy for a night with Al, and then he still refuses because of the same mentality.
In short, this show was a very smart one but posed as low-brow humor to filter our the retards.

im the kinda typical nasty humor guy who grew up with Simpsons.. liked south park and early Family Guy… I loved 'Get A Life' with Chris Eliott

this fucking show though.. it's so disgusting. Not in a way I can ignore. it's just so repugnant, it's a feeling of being in a poor person's house with a depressed dad. And it's not funny.
Ah hahaha! working stiff! *bitching* Yeah Peg. (disaffected face expression). Ah ahahahaha!

The nerdy boy and dumb ditzy girl… easy stereotypes that happen to be really funny, I'm all for it. I don't want just comedy kino and abstract sketch comedy snob Sir Patrick Stewart (see: enjoyment of family guy and south park). But their stereotypes were just it for its own sake. As an adult I see it had jewish writers and they were mocking their vision of a gentile American suburban family, but even as a kid and young adult sometihng about this disgusting show rubbed me wrong on the gut level.

this is the kind of humor I remember.. it's like making fun of lena dunham or amy schumer. Yes, they're ugly and lame as fuck. No one is arguing that. but it's the ultimate low hanging fruit.

I see where you're comming from and you're applying current year mindset to a show from 30 years ago. The prototype of the sad sack you're seeing is not the un-winnable loser from today's sitcoms. Al Bundy did score wins and no matter how Sir Patrick Stewartty his life was, he kept on going. This is something that modern shows can't imitate because the millenial screenwriters have no idea what this kind of passion is without applying a cynical filter.
Watch this and then get back to me:
youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g

Yeah, Al can be a badass from time to time.

She has a great singing voice too IRL

4 touchdowns, one game

marriedwithchildren.wikia.com/wiki/Love_and_Marriage

t. pedo

Looks like Ernest P Worrell

Man, I could easily add this to the front of each episode but the rendering of each episode would take literal days and I have a 0500 - 1800 job 6 days a week.

get out

Yeah, I figured something like that would just take too long. I just wish someone would rip the new DVDs that have the proper opening.

t. wrinkled roastie

What and said. There's plenty of truth behind the saying "no matter how hot she is, someone out there is sick of dealing with her shit". As a kid watching the show, I didn't understand why Al was so dismissive of Peg, only as an adult I understood it, it puts things in perspective. Al doesn't put Peg on a pedestal even if she's a solid 10.
For Al she's a pain in the ass to him because she is hot and thinks she can get away with being airheady and entitled.

See vid related. She is a solid 10 and Russell Brand got to bang her for a while, but even someone like Brand couldn't stand her for too long and ended up ditching her. Considering how retarded she sounds, my guess is that she just lies in bed looking like a dead fish, expecting you to do everything for her and you'd do it because she's a 10. Shit gets old really quick, user.

this is your idea of a 10?

lay off the jewce dog.

t. animecuck

She looks like a typical tumblr whore.

All I see are Homer's lips.

that's not how a rating system works fam.

gender swapped reboot when?

Maybe he has extremely high standards.

That's like sooo last year, a current year reboot would require each member to be a different race so one is black, one is white, one is asian, one is indian and one is eskimo. They would either have to be atheist or muslim and most importantly they should all be a different gender than the ones from the """"binary"""" system.

Wow this show loved fat jokes.

Ecology is the study of organisms in their environments. Marcy was a stereotypical yuppie, not an ecologist. Environmentalism or conservationism is the word you're looking for.

I can't believe how self-aware this show was. They made the observation all the way back in the early '90s that the professional class of liberals represented by people like Bill Clinton are really just Republicans with a trendy cause on their sleeve.

well put. it's downright unpleasant, at this point i imagine it was only the shock factor that put it on the map.

That's weird and awful, I've only ever heard the original opening on TV.

Yep, it really takes you out of it.