Why are alpha conservatives so obsessed with talking about meat and how much bacon they eat

why are alpha conservatives so obsessed with talking about meat and how much bacon they eat

Is that a thing? I never noticed tbqhwy fãm

they love talking about their meat and show you everything but their penis to prove how manly they are

I do love meat, but I don't understand playing one's own dietary tendencies as a statement.

Because they are homosexuals who go around projecting their secret desires to suck cock on to the meat they are eating.

t. Sigmund Freud

I guess it's a reaction to the relationship between vegetarianism/veganism and liberalism plus the usual associations between meat and masculinity

what are the whole bulbs of garlic for?

Why go around calling conservashits homosexuals? The only thing that does is insult homos

Because liberals are vegans and they want to be opposite I guess.

His asshole

if you roast a whole bulb of garlic it'll release a very pleasant perfume that lightly flavours the whole meal. The garlic cloves themselves become super soft, you can mix it with butter and make great garlic toast.

t. /ck/

It's a non-tumblr example of fragile masculinity, I think.

vegetarianism suggests someone has lots of empathy and is conscious about their health–beta qualities according to many right wingers–so eating lots of red meat is a way of sticking it to people who think it is immoral and unhealthy and creating a traditional image of masculinity.

I feel like there might be some Ed Bernays level grey propaganda involved in shaping that idea.

have you ever eaten a meat? it delicious

Imagine being this spooked all the time. It must be so exhausting.

Because vegetarianism is lifestylist faggotry which—much like animal rights, gun control, neopaganism, parasitism, and neoprimitivism—serves no practical purpose except for liberals to virtue signal, and lumpens to justify their failure as human beings.

this

ahhh, the original repressed homo.

To repel cultural marxists and the illuminati

Stop with this meme, liberals are pricks but pretending to care about something is just first world culture. If anything it'd be violently enforced in the alt-right ideal society

What the fuck? So you admit that these people are pretending to give a fuck about something, to make themselves feel and appear good, but don;t want a term for it?

We already have terms for it, because it's easy to describe. "Virtual signal" is meant to imply some false inherent connection to left wing thought.

Then start pointing out right wing instances of it too.

Maybe because the very thing these pretentious people are trying to do is directly associate themselves with left wing thought, without the actual thinking?

Alt-righters actually have a name for this, "purity spiralling".

You're missing the point. It's such a common personality flaw that the only reason such a label exists is to have such implicit connotations.
Similarly, weakness of character is also rampant, but the "cuck" meme (which, ironically, is itself a strong sign of Western cultural degradation) is an attempt to associate it with not being disdainful of nonwhites, especially blacks.

Virtue signaling has been around and present long before the alt-right, the reason you are saying something that retarded is because they have weaponized the term like the word cuck

The left has a problem right now, a very specific one, of entryists abusing the benevolent reputation of leftism for self-promotion, as a way of assuaging their own guilt, or as a shield against attack by true leftists. In the process, they crowd out actual leftism, passively or by attacking us when we point to their insincerity.

Much like "political correctness" (another insult originally invented by leftists), any attempt to so much as identify such misbehavior is decried as "right-wing" by these ideological skinwalkers.

I refuse to accept the history and facts of my own movement being "revised" to fit the purposes of scum like them. It's virtue signalling, it's infecting leftism, and it's got to stop.

That's a new one to me. Why's the alt-right got all the best words?

Because healthy food is culinary marxism

Man kill cow oooga booga

I dunno they take pride in being fat and having bad kidneys

Don't get me wrong a little meat can form part of a healthy diet (even though I don't eat it) but you really shouldn't eat meat more than 3 or 4 times a week. Definitely not with every meal.

Burgers gonna burger though

Also some vegetarianism is associated with ecological reasons. Meat is expensive to produce and breeding large amounts of cattle who need large energy input via destroying the environment for large, unbiologically diverse grasslands and output lots of greenhouse gasses hurts the environment twofold. Of course ecology and wildlife preservation are for "liberals", so naturally they are against it. There are some middle grounds like growing meat in labs or eating bugs, but they aren't as popular.

I really don't understand how conservative americans even survive being so self destructive. Not wanting the place you live in to be destroyed is apparently for godless commies.

he would get a whole new type of diabetes from eating that

They don't conserve anything but private property relations and perhaps abrahamic social values that's why.

Like children who have refuse to clean up after themselves, the environment, refugees. These are problems caused by capitalism they will not take responsibility for.

I mean fine, debate global warming if you must.

Are you going to deny the Pacific trash island though? Or the fact that 40% of food that is purchased is wasted? Or the mass desertification of arable land? Or the cutting down of rainforests? These are undeniable and yet you talk about the environment and their all muh global warming dun real.

Fuck even hitler was an environmentalist

Looks pretty good though. The steak is a fucking beast. Sausages. not so much.

I'm afraid burgerlanders have pretty plebeian tastes as far as sausages go

It's to show thise plant eating liberals that they dont care about the fact that meat is bad for you and they'll eat whatever they want because freedoms

If we ignore the massive health benefits then sure.

Also virtue signaling is a buzzword

Lumpens use veganism, etc. to justify their existance?

I thought lumpens just sold drugs and spent lots of money on clothing and SUVs while living in substandard housing.

Leider Geil

It's not an insult to tell someone that has blue eyes that he has blue eyes even if he doesn't accept it.

More like causing mental illness and unhappiness. I don't know how they can hold all those contradictions in their head.

That is the same for any plant based diet, so it still doesn't.

weird how vegans who abstain from eating meat on moral grounds just happen to also believe it to be unhealthy

underrated post

Who on gods green earth is a neopagan.

If you're going to focus on irrelevant internet groups probably shitting for justifications for your value system you're a fucking idiot

What doesn't cause mental illness these days. You're on the Internet this place melts any kind of meaning to reality already far far lost faster than a microwave can melt cheese.

And yet you crave it more than anything and keep coming back to complain about mental illness. Meat is hardly the problem, at least the main source. The Internet is going to be the single greatest contributor to alienation and clinical depression and anxiety.

And you're effected by it too, you can't help it, so focusing on singular aspects of dietary or social cause of mental illness is pointless if you don't look at the greater whole.

meat is murder