Code Monkey is a crypto commie kike infiltrator. Board is infiltrated

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1141238.html#1142007
Code Monkey is a crypto commie kike infiltrator. Board is infiltrated

Communist shills are among us. The entire site is being manipulated

I repeat Holla Forums is under kike control

YES! I JUST NOTICED!

'''Everytime I have tried to post a legitimate news report it seems to get blocked and won't finish the whole process. I could keep it going for 5 minutes but it freezes on me. This never seemed to happen before.

Now why would I be able to create this thread when I can't seem to post anything news related?'''

mods sticky this. It will be slid

board is being manipulated. The spam is coopted by codemonkey to drive out Holla Forums and replace them with Holla Forums

Communist shills are among us. The entire site is being manipulated

MODS STICKY THIS. IT WILL BE SLID

Your and ideot

GTFO SHILL

Reminder our own mods also work against us and are turning this board into nothing more than a comment section on MSM articles, ruining the entire spirit of Holla Forums and the chaos energy of letting the will of the anons rule the direction of the board.

I notified /n/

8ch.net/n/res/489343.html

Yeah, this is why you post on their off hours tbh, that's when all the interesting threads show up. Mods are shit tbh famalam.

what a fucking retarded thread

saged for sliding actual threads

Nigger you're so fucking retarded it's hilarious.

Holla Forums shill GTFO

we have ids here

Holla Forums shill GTFO

I CAN NO LONGER CREATE NEWS THREADS ON 8CH.NET, WHY IS THAT? MODS, PLEASE STICKY THIS!

i blame the trend of twitter based "news" threads not getting nipped in the bud. we're basically reddit now.

No, fuck off.

I know. Now fuck off marxist kike

The mods are the subversives you turboretard.

I didn't even make that thread, and there's nothing wrong with what the OP said because it's true - self-improvement, lit threads, and thought experiment threads are all censored. And they're not even being anchored anymore, but outright deleted from the board.

This is the design, though. I accepted it as a compromise during the election season, but it's pretty clear now the mods are actively working against the site returning to anything other than clickbaits about current events. No real growth, no real thinking - just normal gutter garbage with some allowed racism.

Nigger you're turbo retarded

new board when?

Bump

Wasn't codemonkey the guy who fixed the site about a year ago, though? After hotwheels left, that fat fuck Jim was totally incompetent, and had to bring someone in to make sure the site didn't say "your comment is taking too long to post."

Really nigger?

Are you saying that you are shadow banned? (I forgot what it is called. Exhaust banned, annoy banned or something like that)

Can you give me an example of a thought experiment thread?

A real news board would be nice. /n/ is without moderation and everyone is being herded into /newsplus/ , which isn't even a real board.

I'm moving over to endchan, but not giving up on Holla Forums yet. This needs to be spread that this is happening. Such censorship should incite a burning fire from any true user.

Sounds like d&c to me. This place is still good.

Yes, here. This user earlier posted the thought experiment, and it was deleted. I didn't log that one, because I wasn't expecting such blatant deletions. I logged his second attempt though that was also deleted.

Fucking retarded shills tried to cause another fracture\exodus for months now. This is nothing new.

Hardly. Read what I said: "I'm not giving up on Holla Forums yet," but the censorship and controlled direction of the board must be addressed. It's a blatant violation of the source of Holla Forums.

seems like faggotry, seems like the mods still are doing good work then.

I don't think so. I changed my IP address several times, I use a VPN and also tried Tor and any news threads that I was ready to create (I have several in a txt file ready) could not be created. I was blocked from creating any new thread except for this random test: 8ch.net/n/res/489343.html

It seems to me keywords and certain website links are being blocked for all new threads.

I expected this..so what do we do now?

COINCIDENCE??

We need to archive this censorship and scream all over Holla Forums about it. Post archived links detailing this censorship and make everyone aware, everywhere, that Holla Forums is compromised by a commie.

Do you understand that there aren't enough people on Holla Forums that necessitate the mods deleting such threads? That is how such imageboards work. If the anons want to go to a thread, they will go there, post there, and bump it. If they don't, it will sink into the bottom of the catalog. This is a simple and effective way for the will of the anonymous collective to self-moderate what it wants to discuss, and how it should be.

But this thread in the example was deleted for the sole reason that it promotes activism.

Also, I notice how you don't address any of the other threads I've screencapped being deleted. It's fine with you that literature and self-improvement threads are being deleted as well?

You idiots that are defending the kikes who are ruining this board are just as one-sided as the normalfags who will never question their authorities, who will never be self-critical about their own parties.

This. It needs to be shouted far and wide.

WHAT CENSORSHIP YOU FUCKING D&C CTR RETARD? CAN ANYONE USE THEIR BRAINS FOR ONCE? IS IT JUST THIS ONE ID SHITPOSTING ON VPNS?

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

not sure what the background story is, but so far the mods have been quite solid, perhaps you are not telling us more to the story, I trust the mods more than some random, potential kike trying to subvert things here.

Until they get more shills from around the world.

New exodus inc?

What more is there to tell? It's god damn simple: anchoring self-improvement, literature, thought experiment, and European music threads (now it looks like outright deletion, which is what has set me aflame), and only leaving up threads that are links to MSM articles and then allowing critiques of them. That's a boring ass fucking site, if you ask me, and a complete ruination of what Holla Forums used to be about.

If you think the mods are "solid," you've been here for maybe a few months.

The default board for the mobile app that was advertised in the header was Holla Forums.

This isn't news, but I'm glad people are finally paying attention.

Sure, but I've been able to create threads just fine.

This is deeply disturbing

Could you show proof?

Can I show proof of a mobile app doing something from my desktop PC?

Also I deleted the app because it was shit.

Holy shit.

So what? That's not the point. The point is that only certain types of threads are allowed, not if you can't or can't make them.

How annoying that /intleftypol/ is still around to make threads. It's been over a year, get a life.

Well, I'll gladly listen to you if you show proof instead of just saying shit with nothing to back it up.

Well I havent followed your drama, no idea what is going on here or what the opinion is here by the mods. Perhaps they aim more for a vision of trimming the non news things away, that doesnt mean that its kiked.

We are locked in a extremely dangerous struggle against the kikes and I think that the mods know this very well. I bumped into all of this in the whole e-celeb girl attentionwhore thing and it didnt seem like they were pure kikery, it seemed like a tertiary vision. So I chose to trust them.

Plus we may reach a stage where deep learning algorithms may soon interfere with us, if not already, they are bound to be used by the kikes against us. So an ever vigilant eye is pretty important thing to have.