Other urls found in this thread:

chiru.no/a/mail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b o t n e t

Fuck

How often does it normally get updated?

probably because it doesn't matter?

Did you read it?

Why does (((the us government corperation))) wage war against the humans of the united states of america?

Canfield has been deleted. Mission complete

Guess i gotta move my email now FUCK.

Simple, their interest is only in preserving capital and their own property along with other's property that that preserve their interests.

bad

The first sentence is just legalese to cover their own asses in case they were to get pozzed. Outright communicating a warrant canary can put you in serious trouble if something were to happen. Naming that report warrent-canary.txt to begin with was a mistake.

for future endeavours, would sheeeeit.txt have been better?

Looks like he got BLACKED by glow in the darkies.
There's no way to strip metadata from e-mail, is there?

Cock.li has already been shutdown before because of school bomb threats. They've obviously been infiltrated by the hosting country's government once again. No need to worry.

You fags do realize that cock.li was never advertised as some sort of privacy safehaven right? Vince doesn't actively look for buyers of your data nor does he sell it, but nowhere does he advertise strict privacy. In fact it specifically says that if you want privacy you are expected to use PGP. Which is the same as every mail provider. I use cock.li but it certainly isn't because I trust him with my data.

chiru.no/a/mail/

Nigger's too busy posting ebin tech maymays on twatter.

blacked.li now

No, you should be using end to end crypto. Plaintext email is just for talking to normalfags anyway, and we already know this dude is probably reading his clients' email for the lulz. Still better than using some web 7.0 bullshit like gmail, yandex, or protonmeme.