Explosion In A Coptic Cathedral Church In Cairo Egypt

Car bomb in a Coptic Cathedral church in Cairo, Egypt. 20 dead. 25 injured.

archive.fo/jUrZ4

No one has claimed responsibility so far, but I'm pretty sure it's an Islamic group.

35 injured now.

Time to bomb a mosque

Here's an mp4. webm size is too big. pls no bully

Looks like someone watched Cooking With ISIS.

Defense Minister ordered the cathedral to be treated in the military hospitals. Bomb was detonated around 10:00 AM during Sunday mass. Most causalities are women.

Here's a webm.

St Mark's Cathedral is the headquarters of the country's Orthodox church, and the home of its leader, Pope Tawadros II.

Anyone ever thought of disguising themselves and planting a remote device in a mosque?

but they are black and christian so its ok guys right? as salamu alaykum

after Syria destroys isis with Russia, they need to liberate Egypt from all the sand nigger muslim filth.

OMG Holla Forums OUR FELLOW CHRISTIANS

Who gives a fuck if shitskins die for a shitskin god. Go take it to FOX news or maybe some Jewish talk radio show that gets us to fight (((their))) wars.

yeah this! fuck christians and their art n shiet thats all outdated stuff

praise semen drinking odin

>>>/oven/

israeli
secret
intelligence
service

.. and nothing of value was lost.

Odin never drank semen and quoting leftist interpretations doesn't mean it happened.

sage

I don't care if ISIS attacks ISIS, user. You're a fading ex-junky with a dead sand nigger religion. Kill yourself you race traitor.

I suppose, but on the way back, take out a synagogue as well. Just in case it was a false flag.

Come on.
Nobody gives a fuck about sandnigger lives, but the coordination of the attacks may be just a test run for a major happening in the west, so its probably a good idea to see how and what they did.

Get bent, LARPer.

Kekism is a Copt denomination.

Illyrio, plz… Bosniggers will never be White.

Sauce?

All saints are Pagan.

user, that second pic's second pic is of Heqet.

Shitskin on shitskin hate? How can this be? The liberals said there would peace when all white Christians were breeded out or killed.

So what? Most Coptic Christians are outright fascists and Zionists who support neocon American foreign policy in the Middle East. There are a ton of Copts where I live and nearly all of them think Muslims will kill them at any moment.

Semites killing Semites and Semite-larpers. Nice.

With a bomb in the church, right?

Where would they get a crazy idea like that?

criminally underrated post. this was definitely mossad

Seems like a healthy mindset most christians are lacking.

Name one country in the world where christcucks aren't complete betas who get shit all over by every other group in society.

fucking casuals
t. Orthodox

doyouknowwhereweare.webm

Gee… I wonder how they came up with that…

Egypt

I know exactly how you feel user. I talked to a christian friend of mine and he believes that water is wet. Where do they get these crazy ideas?