This is an ad Microsoft just released. I ripped it straight form the source

This is an ad Microsoft just released. I ripped it straight form the source.

They just went full social justice

well, they're learning.

not surprised in the lease, tbqh

And no fucking surprise - every white male in this video is a Nu Male

Beards are fucking ruined. Fuck this universe.

really liked how they admonished blacks for abandoning their children. that is a big part of what makes the black community absolute shit, nice to see some sjw tier propoganda addressing it.

I once took a look at Microsoft's financial reports, and the glossy photo on the front of them for the last dozen or so fiscal quarters were all coloureds… Blatant anti-whitism.

This shit wouldn't be so unbearable if non-whites bought into this bullshit just as much as whites. But they don't, and they never will, because they are biologically incapable of white levels of empathy.

Grow an authoritarian mustache.

no they are not. don't let the faggot (((hipsters))) fuck up your style. stick with it bro

the ad is exactly meant to target whites and tap into that "empathy"

For those of you still cucked; some great linux distros to start with are Mint and Manjaro since they're both based upon distros with a lot of information available online. also installing and getting a minimalistic distro like arch or gentoo working at least once is a good way to learn how2linux.

fuck off with this shitty Frankenstein distro just because it has a nice DE

Nice, op is not a fa….
OP is a faggot.

kek'd

-White girl being taught to spew leftist degeneracy
- White cop want to change relationship with black criminal… ie stop doing his job.
To sell out like that suggests a cop on the take.
-White guy boasts about his rapefuge "rescue ship" that is aiding the invasion of Europe with low IQ terrorists hell bent on extincting the people and culture of the native Europeans.

- Nigger jungle "music" that sounds exactly like nigger music any other time of year except this one has bells so its "Christmas"… or as they put it "holiday".
- No respect for the beliefs or traditions of people this time of year instead they play mind games to push their propaganda and further insult this western holiday of Christmas by referring to it as "holiday".
-Very ugly niggers crying about police doing their job.
-muslim/black trash handing out flowers and writing peace on a screen which apparently absolves them of terrorism, murder, rape, robbery, arson, fraud, and various other crimes these people commit.
- Spreading jewish degeneracy problems tranny children.
- Defaced city with ugly mural depicting said degeneracy, end of white people, and destruction of western society set to nigger jungle music.
-Pretentious join together message in type obviously for white people & probably aimed at women specifically to read ( niggers & other trash can't or won't)

-All white people are depicted as cucks that have to serve the interests of the problem population (minorities, degenerate freaks, criminals, etc.).

And I'm supposed to buy this product……

Trump won PC & SJW is over there is no going back!

SS hope

its the current year, its the current year! white men's hearts full of fear!

If you are on a toaster, encoding MP4 is a hell of a lot faster, and the Applefags can watch it then too.

hurr lets throw 1000 dollars to a company that provides me with 250$ worth of device and 50ct worth of slick programming

Never forget.

NO.

wew

Apple users can't view webm?

webm isn't proprietary and mp4 isn't free.

Applefags have no business being among us in the first place tbqh famerino.

tryhard. take a break from posting. return in 10 minutes or when you are calm enough to carry on.

This seems like one of the few threads where OP is justified in caring about them. At least they aren't Windows cucks.

The shocking thing is that any of this should surprise an alleged Holla Forumsack.
How can you be here and not understand that the Gates foundation is as Cultural Marxist as it gets?

Unless you just let it grow out and leave it unkempt them yeah you're fucked. Trim it and style it man.

You're talking like Apple donates to Holla Forums or some shit.

No, I'm talking like Apple isn't actively glorifying trannies and 'Syrian refugees'.
Which to the best of my knowledge they don't have commercials like this one.

Of course, poos hate whites and micropenis is now a h1b ran company. Billy gates cucked himself.

It's still overpriced proprietary BS ripping money off cucks and whores who have no intellectual capacity of fixing anything on their own.

Trash the Mac and get Linux Mint, nigger.

if you're a neet, then i guess it doesn't matter that much.
if not, then using pirated software means you're only familiar with that software, and if you end up using it at a job, that company will buy a legit copy. that doesn't help break microsoft's stranglehold on the business world at all.

Got to laugh at the bright-eyed and bushy-tailed millennial kids who have bought into the hype targeting them and believe they are "digital natives" with some kind of special skills and abilities in all things computer, or as they call in their limited world-view "tech."
I saw one posting here the other day, he reckoned that pretty soon, the lowest skill job won't be cleaning or factory line, it will be computer tech - and they kids should be taught programming and typing as the major subjects at school.
According to him the lowest skill job will be something like computer repair tech and everyone will have this amazing familiarity with hardware at the very least.
In reality, the exact opposite will happen, just like it did with automobiles. As a consumer technology matures, it becomes simpler and simpler to operate, the workings are increasingly hidden or made inaccessible to the user and professionals take over the maintenance that those who were ahead of the curve used to do for themselves.
When cars first came out, a man would learn mechanics and do all of his own repairs, so far as practical. Same shit happened with consumer PCs beginning in the early 80s (in fact those first adopters in the late 70s, very early 80s built their machines from kits.)
So no, apart from the fact that typing will be obsolete soon enough, actual general knowledge of computers will continue to decrease. Now, like you have cars with a locked cover over the engine bay, motherboards will become inaccessible and hardly anyone will know basic maintenance despite increasing up-take of the tech.
If you want an example, look at how many people change their own brake pads or even oil.
The future is not increased tech knowledge, the future is simpler program interfaces (even the name has been simplified to 'app' already) and diminishing general knowledge and ability.
Computers will not be home serviced any more, that will be done by the equivalent of a car mechanic and once again, only enthusiasts will take the hood off and get their hands dirty.
Millennials will gnash their teeth because "b..but muh happening, muh singularity" but this is the arc of any emerging tech.

Why pirate windows when linux distros are free? I have an XP partition, I use it for a digital oscilloscope and a rom burner.
That's all.

why so mad?

sage
sage for whiney obsessive SJW watching that belongs on cuck chan

I stopped using Microsoft products, there is no need for them anymore.

I now use Opensuse Tumbleweed for my laptop, desktop and mediacenter+kodi.

FOSS has come such a long way that many of those applications are better than the proprietary versions.

Accidentally made my first webM way back in Windows XP when I forgot to select an output format for a downloaded jewtube video.
webM was the OS's default.

Same, I've also stopped using products from Microsoft and every other tech company that is pozzed like MS. OpenSUSE Tumbleweed is nice. I use Arch Linux, it's a fucking majestic operating system and the wiki for arch is absolutley fantastic.

Who cares? Only a massive cuck would voluntarily use Windows for reasons other than work at this point considering Micro$oft has openly said they want to spy on you as much as possible. Are you a cuck OP?

Most real men can tell the difference between a primped and oiled hipster beard and a gruff manly beard. Keep wearing it, we need to Make Beards Manly Again.

just another reason women are complete shit

Explain yourself. Mint is a great distro. Clem routinely makes waves for naming the Jew.
And the DE is Mate, a fork of Gnome 2.32.0

Kek, any failing company does this shit.

but they are clearly not syrians at all,they are african migrants not refugees.

A refugee is somone fleeing oppression which may expect to recieve shelter under the UN refugee act.

A MIGRANT is any person who is Travelling from ANY COUNTRY to ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

If I bought a flight to kenya I would be a ""MIGRANT""" that does not mean I have a right to stay in Kenya or any other country.

People are being let in from countries in Africa which are stable and prosperous with no explanation into europe.

The only justification that the EU needs is that you are from a poor and disadvantaged country and you can come from anywhere.

Apparently we are just meant to accept this because we are from richer countries in general than some others.

By that logic I should be able to move to switzerland for good and renounce my british passport.

This is good as they foolishly are showing that these ""migrants"" are all black africans and not syrians at all to Americans who often do not see the migrant crisis in europe as much as we do here.

Any liberal that is wanting people to come to europe is only wanting those from syria to come because of the war there and because they will ""die"" there.

Now with with these boats being full of economic migrants,even the staunchest liberal will ask questions.

only the africans deserve to come because of historical white privilege tumblr tards can agree with this.

I was using bing, looks like I will use Yahoo search from now on