Sam, an 18-year-old on the autism spectrum, decides it's time to find a girlfriend...

Now that the dust has settled, I have to ask, is it robotkino?

Is this the Sam Hyde origin story we've all been waiting for?

Damn Sam was pretty handsome before he became chain smoker gambling addict

It's obviously shopped. Hyde has always been a stone cold 2/10 and being a 5'3 baby clown who's always been desperate for attention, the combination just made him hate the world

Hey that was the cuck kid in It Follows.

already done before

Isn't that the guy from It Follows?

Is a big nose a symptom of autism?

My GF is watching this and I'm watching it in the background. The dude doesn't really behave like he's autistic, and his fashion sense is too good. Really the character balances between robotic-autism and just being plain retarded, but also inexplicably brave enough to get himself into awkward situations.

Autistic people don't grandstand or break into houses like he does, but they also at least know what popularly-used words are. I mean they fucking watch TV and movies, this teenager is going to know what "pussy" means, not "mmmm yes I like cats as well!"

Only a few episodes in but I really hate the whole whit with the slut mother as well. There's probably a twist somewhere in the future I guess.

f

Fucking normies will just call anyone kinda weird autistic. As a 34 year old level 52 Autist, I have never held a girls hand

Why does netflix make such terrible shows with all of the money they have?!

I wish they would buy out Foxnews to put cable on life support because so many people sub to cable because of that channel.

I remember when it was alright to be a loner, or a a nerd. Now those people are considered to be mentally ill.

Best dog right there.

It's just not true to life.

Right. If there's one thing that seems to be pretty common among autistics it's a dislike of change or uncertaintly. How you can take from that "wacky and adventureous", I don't know. Autistic behaviour is doing the same thing every day, and having an anxiety attack when it comes time to visit a new place or buy a new set of clothes.

that's where your wrong, pup-o

that's why I don't watch any american tv. Everything is too polished and doesn't look like real life at all.

bazinga!

Mother-son incest?

It's almost like the amount of "autists" have increased. Self-diagnosed weirdos who spend too much time on the internet and gets twisted and afraid of social situation and what's behaving normal.