Emma Stone is now the highest paid actress in Hollywood

etonline.com/news/223933_emma_stone_tops_forbes_highest_paid_actresses_list_dethrones_jennifer_lawrence/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Stone#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Garfield#Early_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I want to? She's a feminazi cunt!

I can't name a single movie with Emma Stone other Spiderman

She has genital herpes.

>(((Stone)))

she's jewish right?

If a neck beard was super rich, would she pounce on his dick?

She isn't though you are an idiot if you believe these numbers. Sage in all fields.

because she has a terribly filmography

LOL she's ugly and old. Also she's a jew fucker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Stone#Personal_life (ctrl+f Andrew Garfield)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Garfield#Early_life (ctrl+f Jew)

It's a man…

Agreed she is ugly, also ruins everything shes in with her shit acting

So does your mom; and yet, the milkman, the paperboy, the highschool football team, the dogcatcher, the ice cream man, the retarded kid down the street, the nigger drug dealer outside of 7-11, Francis the Wonder Donkey and your dad still fucked her.

It's as if she's a getting a million for every mouth side wrinkle and crease.

best emma

>literally believe ((((((((forbes)))))))))
its true people that like this untalented ugly faced bitch are stupid

Don't you know some of them have been saved from the depths of femjus with the healing power of vitamin D?

She is just riding on La La Land at the moment, taken over time she is nowhere near the highest paid actress in Hollywood. Even compared to Jennifer Lawrence she is a nobody.

Is it actually possible that Reddit has had anything to do with her continued success? How big/influential is their userbase? They love this dry old cracker from her starring in 30 Rock, Superbad, Zombieland and other DUDEWEEDLMAOcore. I wonder if her agent is getting her in 'middle-brow' films like Birdman or La La Land because that's what her fans like. Expecting her to pop up in a Nolan film or a biopic soon.

Oh, you sweet summer child.

Nobody likes this fucking trash actress who does oscarbait

yeah shes superbad

lol kys