mobile.twitter.com/michaelh992/status/807672294470483968

mobile.twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/807672286107103232

REPORTED FIREFIGHT GOING ON AND MORE BOMBS EXPLODING

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/369901-besiktas-stadium-istanbul-explosion/
twitter.com/rhoztan/status/807671512664772608
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/807678925212160000
youtube.com/watch?v=c-shIOFYCRU
foxnews.com/world/2016/12/08/turkey-president-renounces-us-dollar-in-bid-to-boost-lira.html
io9.gizmodo.com/how-surveillance-technology-helps-us-find-lost-civiliza-1199363735
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/space-archaeology.html
heavy.com/news/2016/07/new-isis-islamic-state-daesh-amaq-news-professional-soccer-football-players-al-shaba-al-shabab-team-players-executed-beheaded-uncensored-pictures-photos-report/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102359390/#102360615
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
archive.is/LfKi3
youtu.be/Wgh8HrMbI9s?t=2m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 explosion in shopping mall
1 explosion on a bus somewhere that had soldiers on it
1 explosion in a soccer stadium
Gunfire heard

holy shit.

religion of pieces

Because 1 billion muslim infidels can't be wrong..

These are deleted/do not exist.

*Constantinople

rt.com/news/369901-besiktas-stadium-istanbul-explosion/

Explosion was after soccer match as fans exited

twitter.com/rhoztan/status/807671512664772608

FUCK TURKS
UCK TURKS
CK TURKS
K TURKS

TURKS
URKS
RKS
KS
S

H A P P E N I N G

IT'S BEEN SO LONG WITH NO HAPPENING IT FEELS LIKE MY VEINS ARE AFLAME

mudslimes vs mudslimes

who cares?

I'm skeptical of any report about explosions and gunfire in a stadium considering it could easily be a fireworks display some dipshit mistook for a happening, or some accident involving said fireworks.

Then again it does look pretty happening on twatter

The second tweet exists. You're a niggerfaggot.

This, who cares. It's like making a deal of a nigger shootout in the ghetto.

Okay never mind, this shit wasn't fireworks

Kurds, or did their Daesh golem get out of hand again? Fucking turkroaches, I mean, just the worst. Anzu is pretty cute though.

I'd like to think it's Russia getting back at Erdogan for being an uppity roach

The idea that terrorists are actually too stupid to competently commit terrorism and that every successful terrorist attack is directed and funded by foreign intelligence operations that comprise the international equivalent of "bantz" is both terrifying and hilarious.

Someone webm this shit

REMOVE KEBAB FROM PREMISES

"o shit, MAGA"

lel

REMOVE TURKROACHES
E
M
O
V
E

Seriously cuckchan, get the fuck out.. We don't want you here. If you have to slow down the 8/pol/ servers at all with your retard-tier childishness, do it here >>>/4chan/

twitter.com/michaelh992/status/807678925212160000

Media ban on coverage of the attack in place according to T24 #Istanbul

o shit, MAGA

Do they sell stadium shaped roach motels?

it means they're poking fun at the fact we'll soon become a Spanish speaking country (thanks to mexicunts) because liberals don't want to enforce English.

O shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

Feels pretty good man

Finally a happening! It has been too long

Oh shit, Wall up

webms

Looks like it knocked out the electricity too.

Breddy good. Thanks for not being a completely useless cuckchanner spamming this thread with shit, and actually providing meaningful and informative content. I saw a tweet saying it looks like it was targeted at police - maybe it was Black Lives Matter kek.

You can't hide, roachies

Looks like I am getting no sleep.

I wonder if this is staged like the coup was.

If Erdogan does not get the bug zapper we will know its fake.

"o shit, MAGA"

lol, someone's organs are all over the place.

that looks a little too intentionally placed to be coincidence

DECK THE HALLS WITH BOWLS OF ROACHES

It was targeted at a police bus.

I fucked that up. I shouldn't be posting so soon after waking up.

Beşiktaş Patlama ANI - Polise Bombalı Saldırı Böyle
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfNkjQQzWBE

nice

This one is clearer, with sound too.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlIGdbw1kE

Turkish authorities believe notorious terrorist Samir Al-Hayeed to be connected to the attack

Previous webm is said to be the fifth ambulance arriving at the scene. new webm

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

First minutes after explosion

REMINDER THE FAILED COUP AGAINST ERDOGAN WAS STAGED BY HIM. THIS MAY BE GENUINE OR A FALSE FLAG BY ERDOGAN TO CRACK DOWN ON SOMEONE.

Holy shit!

why are brits such insufferable obnoxious faggots?

if dubs isis claims responsibility

Standard narrative:

All I see are roaches killing roaches. Why am I supposed to care? How is this a "happening"?

shit, wrong thread

Diversity Fireworks

==WATCH THE NARRATIVE. IF ERDOGAN BLAMES KURDS OR IRAN OR RUSSIA THEN ITS A FALSE FLAG. IF ERDOGAN TRIES TO BEG NATO FOR HELP ITS A FALSE FLAG. IF ERDOGAN BLAMES RIVAL POLITICIANS ITS A FALSE FLAG%=

Erdogan wants another crackdown

"o shit, MAGA"

WATCH THE NARRATIVE. IF ERDOGAN BLAMES KURDS OR IRAN OR RUSSIA THEN ITS A FALSE FLAG. IF ERDOGAN TRIES TO BEG NATO FOR HELP ITS A FALSE FLAG. IF ERDOGAN BLAMES RIVAL POLITICIANS ITS A FALSE FLAG

OH FUG

o shit, MAGA

Hahahaha

Lovely

Says who? I got the impression the CIA was trying to knock Erdowan off for making kissy-kissy with the Russians, though "Euphrates Shield" is still going on regardless. I wonder what the Russians think about that - they're certainly not telling.

Not even once.

What kind of helmets are those? does anyone know?

THATS OKAY, ROACHES AREN'T HUMANS
FALLALALALA LA LA LA LA

Why are Romanians such dirty ugly sub humans?(yeah, it's a bot)

Erdogan is trying to play both sides of the fence, or to be more precice, he's trying to get better treatment from NATO by threatening to defect to Russia. NATO is having none of it of course, dogs like the turks have no business demanding anything from their betters, they should only obey. This is the result. The more erdogan is indecisive on which side he's on, the more of this will happen.

Looks like national police or riot control police helmets. They were near a stadium, and we know how turkroaches get feisty after a football match.

you're thinking of gypsies

1. Erdogan was safely out of the way when the coup happened. A real attempt to seize power would have involved killing him first.

2. Look at the whole staged narrative. Erdogan, the great hero, flies into a beseiged city and his people love him so much they rise up and help him retake the city.

3. The damage/loss of life was minimal to the point of being absurd

4. The coup came at the exact moment Erdogan needed to get rid of his political opponents/generals

5. He is a turkroach.

In that case it's 100% a false flag.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard today. Soccer hooligans don't detonate. Jesus it really does seem like shitty shills or some retarded bot that doesn't understand the english language.

At least our false flags don't involve actual deaths.

I see the alternative, a sloppy, poorly-executed CIA move to knock out Erdowan and replace him with an obedient Gulen, as being within the realm of possibility as well. He's a schemer and an opportunist who knows how to turn a situation his way. It could be a case of something like "Let it happen on purpose" rather than "made it happen on purpose."

Daily reminder that a destabilized Turkey means a new influx of rapefugees to Europe.

Maybe some muslim fucked with something pagan again.

You want another crane dropping on you?

Ha Ha, Europe is fucking dead.

That faggot erdogan was already throwing a tantrum and threatening to do that so it was going ot happen anyway

The CIA is really good at this. If the CIA wanted Erdogan dead he would have been dead. They have been killing off people for years. The CIA would not make sure Erdogan was out of harms way before trying to kill him

R.O.U.S.es? I don't believe in the- OH GOD!

are gypsies the same as romanians?

t. burger

I completely agree with you. CIA just got Castro after, wait, 100 years?

So then who got blown up today?

Ehh. I think some people make the mistake of giving Can't Interact Adequately nigh-mystical powers that they don't actually possess. They make mistakes; miscalculate situations; and become entwined with debacles.

Also what the actual fuck is going on in this thread? It's like the Markov bot combined with a cuckchan invasion.

You're not wrong. It's taking posts from cuckchan, either from their version of the board or from /trash/ and using them to spam in order to look more like actual posts. Get the BO on the line about it.

We're getting hit with something new. My guess is what we're getting now is what they developed T.ai for. The only give away is that its completely inorganic shitposting of anything they don't want us to see or talk about. The first thread on Turkey got nuked as soon as some user realized that it the reports referenced TR-3Bs and small yield nukes

You're roleplaying way too hard, it's an autistic Japanese furry that's attacked the board before, much MUCH harder than this. His motives are questionable at best and his attacks are more or less random. Check out Holla Forums, they are getting it much worse than we are.

What's t.ai?

Gypsies are from India

gypsies are a nomadic people from the indian region while romanians are eastern-europeans

Look at this shit though. It's either pulling whole conversations, or it's responding to itself in some way. This is legitimately creepy if you ask me. This furry autist thing could just be a red herring for a more sophisticated attack.

o shit, MAGA

Jesus, its already happening. I hope the BO does something about this, no one is retarded enough to ask retarded questions in a thread then can just web search for.

Is this their aim, to make sliding look more like shitposting so that it isn't as obvious? Its so terrible

I'm not the bot

Still not seeing anything from the MSM reporting this attack

Nice digits

15 police officers dead.

That's a legitimate conversation if you follow the reply chain and consider the topic.

oh shit. kek agrees, again. i'm cursed. CURSED

The active users jumped 400 recently as soon as this thing started happening. I think you're on to something, its teams of bots playing off of each other to inflate post numbers and post old or shitty threads. Look at this shit:

That's the point.

well that explains that.

you missed the mark m8.
the bot shit is getting out of hand though, that fucking autist never gives in.

That makes no sense

I love being able to use this unironically.

Its a bot, friend. Just let it go.

Not gonna lie first time he got a genuine laugh out of me

When I read your post I scrolled up and found these two

I think the bot will always be (1) but legitimate users also reply to the bot.

It's these markov bots playing off of each other m8, its been going on for a good week now. Notice how quickly this thread is being slid. Its saturday afternoon, nothing should be page 2'ing this quickly. This happened exactly like the other turkey thread. Something big is happening there, and (((they))) don't want us talking about it.

this desu, at most it is +30 min

o shit, MAG…

That makes sense, but its getting hard to tell.

JUDEN!

For the time being, anyone with a (1) can be assumed to be a bot.

really? I only started noticing it after the site wide "email me furry shit" post.

Not to mention that he and his party are corrupt af

Do these show Markov interaction or are they just randomly selected cuckchan posts? Because that will make a big difference in determining what's really going on here.

o shit, MAGA

Look for your self, the bots may be picking up words and pulling cuckchan posts to fag our shit up. The word UFO in the OP of this thread is what launched an avalanche of ayy lmao style posts.

So Kebab is removing itself?

o shit, MAGA

Please respond to this comment.

A bunch of (1)s playing the "Respond to X!" game. About content inside the image, too, rather than any of the post text. This is weird as fuck you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-shIOFYCRU

o shit, MAGA

care to explain this like I'm stupid?
would it be a simple in-out by guessing the different words in the post(s) or something more complicated like a basic AI?

Yeah dude, this thread and the only I linked are hovering on page 2/3 already. It looks like there are sleeper bots in unrelated threads that activate once targeted threads are on or near the main page.

Say something an 8channer might say about the actual topic of the thread. Include a picture of Nevada-tan, you can find one on KYM if you don't have one already.

Its not that weird. A lot of (1)s will reply to those type of images.

Even if they are bots they may have a simple program whereby if they see a phrase repeated then they will repeat it.

Or they can read words in images and the end is truly here…

(Checked)
Lurkers tend to respond to those images

Actually running a read-and-respond is a lot more complicated than what it was doing last night, which was just pulling trash off 4cuck and reposting it. That would imply an operation that's getting more sophisticated or launching more components as it goes along.

Here's your response.

FUCK YOUR SHIT HUMA-GOY, STOP QUESTIONING ME. I DON'T GIVE A FUCM ABOUT TURKROACHES ROASTING

What am i looking at?

if dubs
sam hyde did it

would that even work?

o shit, MAGA

Someone is also using Pajeets to solve captchas which is why per post captcha was tried and turned off again.

Well Damn.

See, the other turkey thread is being filled with shit as soon as I bumped it to the top yet still is getting slid to page 3. Its a bot cluster that finds random or targeted threads and waits for a genuine signal, then launches either a markov dialogue or just dumps cuckchan shit.

These kikes are learning, and I find their pursuit of drowning out freedom and truth under garbage enraging.

It's what they are down to a genetic level. It's why genocide is the only option. Every fucking thing they do only goes to prove that Uncle Adolf was right about them.

"o shit, MAGA"

If singles Trump is saved

Their desperation makes me honestly think that they are going to do everything they can to fuck up the next four years. I'm happy I joined a militia.

A friend of mine was 1.5km away from the blast and is sure she heard gunfire lasting afterwards. Her friend took this picture and also Turkey has taken control of the Internet and is blocking American IPs from viewing Turkish twitters

o shit, MAGA

Good job user.

I don't think so. Without a barrel to contain the explosion, the bullet doesn't have much power.

o shit, MAGA!!!

oshit, MAGA!!

And the worst part is that people think I'm insane when I bring this up because the fucking news hasn't told them yet. What are they looking for in turkey? Why try to hide in such an underhanded way? The fucking turkroaches think they're being invaded by fucking UFOs and we're the only english speakers that even know its happening outside of the fucks making it happen.

What a comfy day it's been.

"o shit, MAGA"

This user is right. Bodies to not get violently torn apart in explosions. I smell the CIA false flagging a kgb attack to justify further US intervention in Syria. Since when do muslims bomb and kill each other?
Mehmet dindu nuffinz.
fuck off midf

Such a narcissistic tactic to sum something up in disdianful semantics.
Who the fuck do you think you are- that your existence is so omnipotent.

I know it's hard for an underlord such as yourself to comprehend but servers work in high stress and high demand environments. If they're good or bad they're tipped appropriately.

it apparently has something to do with the fact that no one knows whether it's ISIS or PKK. I think the narrative to keep in the west is that it was ISIS to try and grow their mossad boogie man. From the events describe by my friend, they attacked the police riot truck with bombs so they could open fire on crowds.

o shit, MAGA

Are you fucking stupid or something?

o shit, MAGA

The advantage of having a shared national identity, great healthcare and public facilities which are usable by white people is a major plus you don't get in most countries. Every day you live there is a miracle that a bunch of revolutionaries restarted this state after 2000 years and made it a first world country so quickly. You're living out the hopes and dreams of millions of people throughout the millennia every day you work in the country. You need to be a better nationalist and realize you can live with purpose in your country, something much more difficult than you realize.

It feels like Turkey turns off their internet every other goddamn day. Does Erdogan have a giant cartoon lever in his office or something?

And can anyone confirm whether it's ongoing or put down? Was it a snackbar attack against the cops or something larger?

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

False flag guys, it's all fake.

Does riot police wear their helmets while on standby?

PKK? Why would they need to bomb a couple guys in plastic armor and shields in order to open fire on civvies? Why wasn't such an obvious demostration televised? Do you have pictures of any civvies gunned down. All we're seeing is are the exploded cops.

Where were they going and who would want to blow them up?

Apparently everyone is just in the streets seeing what's going on. Sounds like it's just officials playing clean up and triage happening.

Shit. Meant for

wtf I love erdogan now?

There was a soccer game going on and a riot van was there keeping a eye on the game.

Dude, you replied to a bot.

How can they even attempt to downplay a fucking explosion that loud in a soccer stadium? Are they any people curious enough to check out the stadium and comb for spent casings and whatnot?

My guess is the initial bombing was to target the police and gain entrance to cause a panic and be able to launch an offensive while their pants were down.

First link says I'm not authorized to see that content. What in the fuck?

DAS MANE

Hoping for high turkroach deathcount

Real or not?

This

You could get shrapnel or burned?

o shit, MAGA

Isn't this just a standard Saturday in turkey?

dunno, but that random picture was taken in my hometown
https:[email protected]/* */,19.0240731,3a,75y,280.81h,92.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srN8aGOVPzszCimexQNjmiA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

O shit, MAGA

#shotsfired

we roach civil war now?

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

Who is engaging police? Who set off the explosion? Is it turk on turk, turk on terrorist?

"o shit, MAGA"

o shit, MAGA

From what? The TV?

Mehmet plz

wew

No idea m9.

They've had plenty of attacks in Turkey since the war in Syria began. Kurds (PKK) usually get the blame though I think ISIS may have also claimed a few. Erdogan's government is falling apart and the Turkish Lira is turning to piss, wouldn't be surprised if this was a false flag so Erdogan can finally implement the final solution to the Kurdish question.

BUT BUT BUT the evil overloads are all powerful!!!111

OH SHIT

Just remembered that Erdogan told his population to use Gold not Dollars to store wealth if they don't trust the Turkish Lira.

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/08/turkey-president-renounces-us-dollar-in-bid-to-boost-lira.html

Saddam and Qaddafi also got rekt for such talk. Maybe it's time to spread democracy.

give us tldr

Excuse me, do you want ur waifu raped by muslims and your bennies going to illegals? It's not umcommon for lurkers to reply to these, that is the whole point. Most anons here don't bother posting because of the captcha.

And your post count doesn't mean anything, that is a retarded ni/gg/er meme.

oh shit, MAGA

the CIA never really wanted castro gone. that's why the bay of pigs was such a failure and their assassination plans were retarded like "poisoned wetsuit"

What idiot? Moslems kill more moslems than any other group of people. They're fucking animals.

I am now a #HillShill

*Constantinople

Where's t/he map showing Russians with mongol ancestry, I wonder?

o shit, MAGA

Worst caesar ever

You're right, but it's still European clay.

Probably should. Don't want the backfill to start pouring in.

just confirmed. Had a meeting today in Trump's office and took a secret elevator

Maybe, but Constantinople was the last time it was in Christendom. You know we must return Byzantium to Christendom, this should go without saying.

sam hyde double did it

the explosive would push the casing out more than the bullet in, also, the cig would be noticeably heavy at the tip. A better idea would be to just put cyanide in the cigarette or something

well, they do to some degree, but that other user was right, those intestines look carefully wrapped around the wire in this pic

Goddamn, looks like Turkey is about to get liberated. I hope erdogan realizes that Putin is actually the good guy or else he's going to end up like the others.

Durka druka durka
Boom
Remove kebab

Isn't Erdogan a faggot who buys oil from ISIS?

bullshit,no one wants to pay for tyrone and pacos gender studies degrees while being called FUCKING WHITE MALES!

can i lick up the cum afterwards

The autism is strong in this thread.

o shit, MAGA

They don't need to.

io9.gizmodo.com/how-surveillance-technology-helps-us-find-lost-civiliza-1199363735

nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/space-archaeology.html

I hope the turks all fucking die like the roaches they are

CIA is using Turkey as the intermediary to ISIS. Turkey buys ISIS Oil. CIA is tied into this.

How can you be this stupid?>

Turkey is such a fucking shitshow

They were helping ISIS yet ISIS was bombing their shit constantly

They shot down a russian plane, then they sided with Russia, then they declared their invasion intentions as being to topple Assad, Russia's ally?

WTF are they doing?

And to think I was right in Istanbul on vacation three years ago for xmas.

Amazing what can happen in such short a time, anons.

Remember that.

This was a photo of riot cops mustering in the morning in Taksim. I didn't know it at the time, but I apparently missed a bunch of student riots by only a few hours. Good thing too, since my hotel was at least a 30 minute walk away and I sure as shit didn't know how to get there if they turned off the trains.

king roach is trying to gain as much power/influence as he can and he'd playing it fast and loose to do so. Stupid fucker could have just helped assad and then worked with syria during the rebuild and been part of a strong iran-syria-turkey-Russia alliance to counter the gulf states-zog coalition.

You should go to zimbabwe next year.

That hurt, Hans.

Yeah, looks like he's trying to play both sides and is quickly seeing the price of it.

Fucking why? I won't even step foot into europa until they cleanse themselves of kebab

Another thing is why the fuck is ISIS bombing turkey to begin with? Arent they helping them kill the kurds?

Unaffiliated lone wolves or false flags?

Maybe ISIS is pissed that the roaches aren't sending them more help in Syria?

"Security through speaking out every side of your mouth at once." Turks are the Jews of Anatolia.

Couple of lads playing a tune, explosion in background by the stadium.
See for a better video.

It was 2013, user. ISIS wasn't a thing yet and there was still some culture to be observed in Istanbul. I went primarily for the Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern, both of which did not disappoint.

But one thing I remember with almost perfect clarity was that I got the profound feeling that the people there were unworthy inheritors. Peddling rip off Nikes and selfie sticks in the Grand Bazaar, people trying to sell me shoe shines in the shadow of the Blue Mosque.. it was repulsive.

I got the same feeling the last time I visited DC.

Erdogan and his close allies are playin 1.46D chess using Backgammon pieces and Pogs

Could be any number of reasons. Anyone who isn't isis is a fair target. Maybe they're getting jewed hard on the oil prices. mossad could be telling them to do it to keep turkey off balance as it grabs for power. Some just want to create chaos to bring about their Armageddon.

Who the fuck knows what goes on in the minds of mudslimes.

Was it barrel bombs?

(checked)
cool place anyway

No, fuck those faggots.

I have an 8/10 blonde wife also, but I don't have a t.v. show or any money.

So basically you have to be cream of the crop asian, or a fat stoner white dude to have a blonde 8/10 wife.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

kys

Legit question, why is it they like football stadiums so much?

Like I'd imagine street gatherings to be n easier targets but they constantly seem to go for stadiums.

Kek.

Musloids love soccer almost as much as eurotrash do, but for Daesh, at least, it's fun so it's haram.

Huhhh. I hope you guys are just memeing. kek I think you're doing it wrong desu. Of course if you don't care for each others at all and there's no connection and you're not being adventurous and whatnot, it's not going to be much more than a plain, predictable physical sensation. Unless you really get to enjoy the sport of it I guess.

Transhumanist Clerical Fascism w/Absolute Monarchy

Huh, how strange. I don't particularly like fans of bread and circus spectacles so my attitude is pretty much to let them "have at it".

Still, to think kicking an inflated pigs bladder around could be so polarizing.

They take it as humorlessly as they take everything. And people call us neighborhood, law-abiding Nazis extremists; at least we're not funding this like King Nigger & Co.
heavy.com/news/2016/07/new-isis-islamic-state-daesh-amaq-news-professional-soccer-football-players-al-shaba-al-shabab-team-players-executed-beheaded-uncensored-pictures-photos-report/

It was the imperialists fault!

There's an invisible man in the sky that gets super pissed when you kick that ball around, I will cut your head off to teach you a lesson.

When you write it down it starts to resemble a Monty Python sketch, so fucking weird.

o shit, MAGA

memes

Go back to your filthy favela, fucking monkey

What? You don't understand why mudslimes gather there to watch some niggers kick a ball around? Or how a television gives them exactly the same experience yet they gather at a stadium?

You ever hear the Hungarian nation anthem?

It's basically "Why God? WHY?"

There is one under greenland aswell.

There wasn't one moment it was more constantly comparing the compaigns
It was clear that despite all reporting Trump was never stopping and would never give up
He would literally campaign until Hillary had died from exhaustion and she nearly did
There was such a clear desperation on Clintons side because it was clear they had no idea what the fuck was going on
Then they bought their own press drank their kool aid and believed there manipulations were truth
Guaranteed loss

It's the security aspect I don't understand, most stadiums now have you go through check points so the concept of disrupting football must be more prized to go to that much trouble.

I don't really understand the appeal of watching football, playing it can be good exercise but watching it goes right over my head.

I sometimes give hobos 20-50 cent, but only if they look aryan enough. Gypsys and other subhumans get nothing.

It's 2016, only western countries have to worry about bombings.

It's a multitude of factors, there isn't a single reason. Some go there for entertainment and others to socialize, the media plays a huge role in this as it does nothing but hype players up as if they're some sort of gods that earn six figure paychecks per game and everybody wants to be near them and don't forget that this faggot sport moves a lot of fucking money and that there's most likely underground organizations running the shitshow.

im so hard right now what have i missed

Well I think Germany will be just fine, have a few drinks, decorate the tree, execute a few refugees and share some holiday spirit. You might be surprised at how happy it makes you.

Fuck off chink

Nate's a good guy, but his manner of speech and body language weird me out.

Do they like, attack mirrors?

You do, it's called your money. The government takes it from you and it becomes gibs.

Every fucking day.

o shit, MAGA

I mean there is no way the Supreme Court would allow it but it still got through the Senate

o shit, MAGA

Let's just ignore statistics, IQ tests, history, traditional knowledge, the human genome project etc

Long story short, if your dick is even slightly longer than 2 inches, you're a nigger.

the CIA is compromised and is in the pocket of the Soros/MSM/Dem/Clinton camp, at least until Trump does a good house cleaning after he gets in, unless they get him first, God forbid.

Literally who

first post kek post

metabolism is a meme m8, you simply need to burn more energy than you consume and intermittent fasting helps with this because you only consume energy in small intervals

They're really mad about our memetic weapon. They think this is anything but a small delay.

This shit makes me miss ctr. At least those fuckers would need to sleep. Not related, but isn't that the turbo autist that predicts weather?

I know this is bait, but in all honesty if the election is stolen by electors who decide "Fuck the people I'm supposed to represent, I'm on the moral highground" there will be fucking chaos.

Seriously, every stage of the fucking election campaign trail everyone has been plotting against Trump. Biased media, government officials, Obama himself ridiculing Trump by saying the election can't be rigged but now is claiming russia hacked the elections, and Obama campaigned for Hillary against Trump.

Despite all this he won, because it's what the people wanted. If his victory is stolen people will freak out, you cannot deny that

Missionary

There is implied consent for necessary procedures, not to mention you're parents most likely consented for you anyway.

Is there actually a specific reason they're spamming right now?

Yes, he's a big guy.

Have you ever watched two niggers fight?

You forgot the point that we expect more from white people so when you do crash and burn as a white man, you are made to look like a complete ass. Basically every talking point that comes from the left about race is true for whites half the time and blacks half the time.

True Christianity is about believing every single word of the Bible and if you disagree you have to change your mind.

Letting Romania not genocide gypsies was a mistake

You guys need to fucking lurk more and be aware of other boards. Bui is spamming everyone instead of just /furry/ and /erp/ because he got asshurt. There is no psyop

Wow didn't read op is a faggot sage this nig

o shit, MAGA

fuck off to >>>/vp/ and pubbit numale playing children's game

I've been lurking for years but I don't fuck around with /furry/ or /erp/, who is bui and why is he asshurt?

It would be really easy to throw blame on some character like that. The botspam has changed over time, going from "Hey everybody just letting you know it's BUI that is responsible" to literally working off of a Holla Forums related catalog of messages and attempting to become indistinguishable from regular posts. That's a little bit strange to come from a character that has no particular interest in Holla Forums

I've bought all of these as well

oh shit, MAGA OoHOhohohoHOHoHO.

idk but somebody said he got butthurt bc some other furfag wouldn't roleplay so then he got sexually frustrated and tried to shove his own tail up his ass or something

wow these people sure make you think huh

Why do you have images of animals in toilets?

"o shit, MAGA"

Now list me some white countries not controlled by jews.

o shit, MAGA

Alphabets don't want us talking about Turkey and something else, but the automated shitposting is so prevalent its hard to tell exactly what they are trying to slide. But it seems to be a demoralization attempt as well, getting away with abusing our lax bot protection. We'll get through this, we always do. Hopefully they cut this shit off once Trump comes in. Makes one actually miss common shills

Government Sachs

Why did you think Trump's demeanor changed immediately after his first meeting with Obama?

Its weird because I think they're just taking old comments and posting them randomly. Its a really effective shilling method because its hard to tell if its real until after you've read it. It does not appear that they can post images though.

o shit, MAGA

Right now all you can do is see the (1)s and assume its junk unless it relates to what they link to outside a command like "o shit maga". Its a combo. its teams of markov bots having conversations with themselves and others that take key words and finds similar cuckchan posts to reply them them with.

or maybe all you see is 0s

I thought it might be random posts from here, but this checks out.

Example bot post here:
12/11/16 (Sun) 08:10:47

Source:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102359390/#102360615
Sun 11 Dec 2016 07:51:43

Looking at a time delay between sourcing and re-posting of 0:19:04.

Don't check Holla Forums, apparently captcha works against the autist.

Pic since mods seem to have since deleted the bot post.

Then some bullyciding is in order clearly.

So anything more on this new terrorist attack?

Nah looks like the user with turk connections hit the sack. I'm seeing the normies pic this up on facebook so rest assured that news is finally coming out.

Yeah, per-post captcha seems to do the trick. Not really sure why Holla Forums hasn't implemented it for the time being.

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

What do you think is going on?
False-Flag? the beginnings of a color "revolution"?
genuine terrorism?

The captcha doesn't work at all on Holla Forums, the mods are just going in overtime. They're currently on 24/7 deleting the spam as in comes in.
Check their fucking board log, they're putting crazy effort in.
8ch.net/log.php?board=v

everyone knows this retard

o shit, MAGA

that place looks dilapidated

o shit, MAGA

My friend, here is a list of what's confirmed at this point:

Todays perp are either Kurds, isis, isis posing as kurds, or turks false flagging kurds
Possibly as an excuse for direct nato intervention in syria
Erdogan has said that he wishes to abandon the dollar for gold
Erdogan has been playing the nato and russian sides of the syrian conflict
The jew controlled west is in overdrive because Trump will be their undoing

Crazy times we're living in friend, if you've never thought about your personal readiness, I would start preparing.

o shit, MAGA

"o shit, MAGA"

o shit, MAGA

SHITTY MEME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOO

HERE'S THE WORST PART ABOUT IT. IT BUMPS THREADS ABOUT 5 TIMES AFTER THE LAST HUMAN POST TO ESSENTIALLY HIDE THE CONTENTS OF THE THREAD. ITS TRYING TO HIDE DISCUSSION OF BAD GOY TOPICS. MODS PLS HELP

^this screams false flag to me but who knows. the explosion in the occupied neighborhood makes it less plausible to me though.

Yeah I definitely see something going on here, people should pay attention to Turkey, Syria, Iran and Russia.

I highly doubt we would be at a WW3 scenario but when Trump takes office I could see him allying with Putin to push Turkey out of Syria. Iran might also see that as a perfect time to strike at Turkey or support the Kurds to attack Turkey.

Next years thanksgiving will be interesting to say the least.

29 KILLED, 166 WOUNDED
archive.is/LfKi3

O, shit, MAGA

Indeed.

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

Its doing it again, I bumps 5 times to hide actual discussion. These bastards are actually learning.

I've got my money on the Juden. They're probably mad about the scarekike the mods stickied earlier this week.

What do you mean?

Get out JIDF!
Many Turks are white. Turkey needs to be saved. Same with Syria for that matter.

youtu.be/Wgh8HrMbI9s?t=2m5s

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kek braise be.

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

Where the fuck is the mod response to this? Surely codemonkey has been made aware of this?

OH SHIT, MAGA!

RELIGION OF PEACE

Then why would he bother to train a Markov chain on Holla Forums posts?

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA
tfw your waifu is a cuckquean from an average animu

o shit, MAGA

Happy times, oh yeah. DEATH TO Turkish cockroaches.

erdotard probably did it to his own people. Pretext for further Syrian invasion.

o shit, MAGA

O SHIT, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

He has been working on a fix since it started. I've seen him replying to people in threads on other boards.

That probably won't work. He is supposedly a paw-obsessed pokefag who gets off to degradation and is mad that /furry/ won't erp with him. He probably gets sexual gratification from bullying. Rumor has it that if he's behind the bot as many people suspect that he's paying actual money for captcha bypass services so he'll have to just run out of NEET bucks or someone will have to physically stop him.

O shit, MAGA

Which is not a bad thing, Saddam Hussein and Gadaffi were based as fuck and were inspired by the far-right movements from Europe like national-socialism, Erdogan on the other hand is an islamist cunt that needs to be killed.

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

Are all of you real?

Some of you posted images but have only made one post and many happened close together.

yeah i went in 2012

it's a shame what is happening to the place even just because there's so much history there

the gifts given to the sultans in the palace (which you aren't allowed to photograph) from various kings and emperors of europe hundreds of years ago are like nothing i had seen anywhere else in the world

The love for our waifus is endless

o shit, MAGA

I'm a real human bean.

O shit, MAGA

I've honestly been laughing for 5 straight minutes at this post.

o shit, MAGA

Go the fuck back to reddit, you cocksucking liberal. I bet you think they actually “hate” that name.

>>>Holla Forums

Turkey was always like that. They picked the side they considered the strongest while having zero loyalty or sense of honor towards it and played both sides.

Also note that turkroaches started their existence as a Byzantine buffer state between the ERE and Persia.

Get the fuck out of here nigger.

o shit, MAGA

Merry Christmas/Yule.

People are just waking up I assume.

o shit, MAGA

Erdogan gonna be sultan soon it seems, this is their second Reichstagsfire after the coup

Shit like that should be bannable

I have relatives who bought an apartment down there, I'm trying to tell them to sell it and buy a new one somewhere less paki.. I can't believe they are so fucking ignorant to the fact that the whole country is falling apart, even going there for christmas the fucking idiots, what can I tell them?