So that explains Marvel's continuing their shit despite it not selling

breitbart.com/sports/2017/05/05/espns-leftward-lurch-explained-disney-ceo-may-run-democrat-nomination-using-network-curry-favor-leftists/

So that explains Marvel's continuing their shit despite it not selling.

Shit is getting fucking deep now.

I want to pass this off as hilariously stupid, but I did the same thing the first few times Trump announced he was running from president, and when he actually ran, all the way up until he won.

kek, can't wait for literally hitler to run against this kike

they unironically believe the reason they lost is because they werent marxist enough. They're gonna nominate a gay muslim genderfluid cripple and burn their party to the ground.

he's already lost my vote on that account alone.

Archive faggot.

But I'll have to agree its getting to the point where its just literal politics play now.

What's with the sudden influx of newfags lately?

Disney has always been an evil empire.

is this an evolution of the reddit spacing meme?

It's good to see my instincts that tell me Disney should be gassed into oblivion continue to be spot fucking on.

I can't tell if you're just trying to play it off or are actually new enough to think that's a possibility.

I wonder how what it will take for Trump to hit these bozo companies with anti-trust lawsuits

Okay, stop this shit. You're just making up things to be upset about. It's not a conspiracy, it's just bad grammar. When someone starts talking about the virtues of cuckdom, you can sperg out about shills and newfags.
sage for off topic

Fuck, forgot to actually sage.

I doubt they think it's a sign of a raid or whatever shit you're implying. Bad grammar, especially lack of capitalization, is just a classic sign of a newfag or underaged poster. This is not a new complaint.

Jesus Christ I thought 2017 was supposed to be better!

Oh, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Where you are now you can't even imagine what the bottom will be like.

Are you implying Disney going down in a blaze of glory and identity politics and taking Marvel, Starwars, ESPN, and maybe even all the copyright bullshit with them isn't better?

I thought they were trying to take over the world and thought we were fucked.

Removing a deeply embedded parasite is a painful procedure but entirely worth it in the end.

Mickey Mouse really is the Devil!

mickey mouse died in nam