Ok guy's don't worry! Jimmy has a plan to save us Drumpf!

listen up!

Right wing snowflakes BTFO !

WtTF I hate Trump now!! Thanks Jimmy!

epic game of thrones reference

He looks more and more like an alcoholic every time I see him.

What's the point of this thread? Just more political shitflinging? I ain't watchin' dat shit, somebody tl;dr or something or is this just hide-worthy thread #3564363 today?

Kimmel wants to make Donald Trump the literal God Emperorr.

/ourguy/ tbh

Hide-worthy thread #3564363 today it is then. Got it.

Here's a run-down to spare anyone from watching this shit.

remember when there were late night talk show hosts that would only occasionally do political jokes?

That was before the left started to lose their minds. At this rate, they're either going to commit mass suicide or start a civil war when they get btfo in the next presidential election.

One can only hope. Imagine what a magical day that would be.

I'm OK with either. Preferably both.

Well, they would do political jokes but they'd have a certain class about them. But people like Carson and Parr are long since done.

The mask of the commies have slipped. This is their true form now.

Sorry dude but this boss fight has like six more phases

dude drumpf lmao hahahaha

yea if you like getting ostracized/beaten, go for it!

are the right wing still so out of touch? no one makes fun of his dumb name, they hate him for real reasons, like being a soulless corporate thug who incites his cult of personality to attack their fellow americans. i guess the right will refuse to see the bullet until it hits.

t. Holla Forums

So what was the purpose of the Drumpf meme, Satan?

As far as I understand, he criticized violence on both sides.

Fuck the left and fuck the right. Both are made of insufferable people who can't take no criticism without pointing fingers.

Sometimes it's appropriate to point fingers. The implication otherwise is that no one is ever to blame for anything.

Thanks user, if I had watched that I would have certainly died of cancer. After reading this I only developed a couple tumorous growths