Tankies

okay, so if you don't like insurrectionism, can you please direct me to the vanguard party/==red== army I'm supposed to join?

thought so.

Pretty sure if any actual revolutionaries existed on the internet they would be on the darknet.

onion link pls. I looked for them and only found ancap and agorist autists sites with edgy CSS

Fraid I don't know of anything. As per the Snowden leaks, if you really draw the government's attention, any amount of TOR/proxies/GPG/infosec might not be enough to keep you safe. Any serious vanguard party would probably be treated akin to ISIS-tier terrorists, so good luck.

:(

lenist and maoists alike are cosplayers

We're all larpers here fam

Yeah. They never do anything.

I like organized insurrectionism.

But that's blanquism.

I'm sorry, but how does that prove anything?

pretty sure every time I mention direct action one or 2 people say they will interested and every else shits on it.

So pretty sure if you aren't that one or 2 you have no grounds to talk about muh revolution and should stop memeing about it or become a reformist

forgot to take off shitpost

What the fuck are you talking about?

It is not. Read Lenin.

About this.

Read Luxembourg.

What about it?

vanguardism suffers from this as well as infiltration

It is. Read Rosa.

This is how a tankie really thinks.

Why? Were you spreading this to other sites?

it's from the "screencap" mechanism. 8ch itself puts it there.

Holla Forums has a screencapper?

Yes. But it is irrelevant in the long run.

IIRC, leaders of Bolshevik Party leaked all the plans of October to the government. That didn't change a thing.

correct, because they're dismantled before they get anywhere substantial.

I'm sure the US would do the exact same thing. :^)

Cool

You are literally replying in the next sentence to the leaders of the Party that give secret information away. There is what? Only Lenin higher than that?

Revolutionary situation, user.

Are you imagining some fringe group appearing out of nowhere and running towards White House a-la Light Brigade shooting out of home-made AKs?

And how do you get to that revolutionary situation - by condescending on Holla Forums?

nice strawman. I'm not saying that insurrectionism will bring about revolution. I'm arguing that it will bring about the conditions for a revolution sooner, as well as disrupt imperialism.

i see nothing wrong here

Adventurist insurrection-style attacks presuppose a wide base of support. If you attempt to commit terrorist attacks without a wide base of support, you're just going to be setting the movement back.

democratic-terrorism is the only way to go OP

step up your game