Lets destroy the "MUH SUBMISSIVE AZN GURL" meme

Lets destroy the "MUH SUBMISSIVE AZN GURL" meme

I'm an introverted guy and have been living in Asia for many years (China, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand).

I haven't race traited, however I have observed azn woman behavior in real life over years.

Lots of introverted white guys think azn girls are their only choice, not because of a fetish, but because they mostly aren't acting like full blown sluts like most white girls these days that openly jump from cock to cock.

South East Asian girls: Thai, viet, filipinos etc. They're the niggers of Asia. Their skin is brown, their IQs are low, they're lazy, status obsessed , fuck around a lot on the down low, skilled at extraction maximum wealth from a guy until they abandon him.

North East Asian: Japs, Koreans, Chinese. Gooks and chinks are soulless money and status pursuers. They feign submissiveness in the mating phase until they have secured commitment, usually by popping out a baby. Afterwards they got his balls in tight lock and destroy his ego so he's a useful working slave while she can laze around with her girlfriend in cafes. Japs actually have a soul but normal jap girls can sense racial incompatibility. The only jap girls that end up with white guys due this purely by sexual fetish. Normal jap girls have no interest in white guys. If the guy starts to break this fetishized attraction in some way, she will quickly abandon him.

I hope this saves some folks here with an azn fetish.

Nice blogpost, faggot. Have a sage.

OP's gayness overwhelmed me so much that i forgot to sage

Most importantly if you racemix with nip, you not only contribute to the destruction of your nation, but also their own, since they too have demographic crisis and differ from other asian nations.

And generally sluts in all countries are all the same. Obidient women do not exist in this progressive day and age.

They are submissive. All women are if you break them in your basement.

To deny the femininity and submissiveness of Asian women is to deny genetics and evolution.

In south east asia it's merely a ruse to woo high status guys of which there are very very few.

Most of said high status guys end up as total cucks thanks to her emasculation skills and they send their daughters to western universities where they get turned into full blown femnazis.

Wrong. OP knows whats up. Asian women dominate their men in a very manipulative way.

I have a relative who married a Chinese girl and this is exactly what happens. Granted, all women are after money when they marry, but Chinese women are cruel in the way they extort it from men.

Oriental women only stay submissive and feminine if you can somehow pull off good old-fashioned Oriental misogyny. There's a reason why their traditional culture is like that: because over thousands of years the women proved that they fucking deserved it.

get out of here, tumblr
we're not idiots

I grew up in South east asia and been all over the east and south east, and let me tell you these females are fucking vicious! They will cut your dick of in your sleep.
They are sharp and calculating like heartless assassins

What about Mongols?

Blog post and slide thread. Sage and reported.

The only argument I have to make against race mixing with asian women is pic related. That's it. Case closed. You want strong white offspring or do you want supreme gentlemen.

Cognitive dissonance. Besides, even half asian half white women are total sluts with identity issues. Never racemix.

Stop quoting South Park already, we're not 12 anymore.
With that out of the way, you're mostly right. Asian women seem very prone to playing the trick of having lots of sex when meeting a man to make him stick around and then get sour and leech of him while he tries to make things go back to the way they were.

Yes I am implying Elliot Rodger is not a white man. Do you disagree.

Agree about the money and status pursuit and playing Innocent and Unicorn like when first meeting. Once you let your guard down and show them you love them or that they have you they show their true shitside and try to find the next guy to own

Maybe if you get one from the steppe, I doubt the ones from their city are too different.

Though I'd put mongol women in the top 2 of asian women along with japs

Guilt Trip city

Slide thread.

This meme always makes me smile, because people that say it i look at them thinking…"Mother fucker have you ever met a westernized asian woman? There is a reason they have the Tiger Lady meme around them as well."

Also the meme of the traditional slav-fu is just as fake btw.

This is interesting. While both of you are somehow right, E.R's physicality will never allow him to be alpha no matter how much he is mentally. Females will prioritize taller nignaknogs over him any day and that will depress him or anybody over time. I believe this concludes it.

Careful mate. Don't say things that you can't take back.

Friendly reminder that whoever bumps this thread is a fucking shill.

Forgot to sage.

Same thing happened with my Eastern European ex-wife. She worked a bit after I taught her to drive, got her a license and a car, and then moved us into our own house. Then she gave up on work and decided to pursue her own interests, which I actively encouraged. But the time came when she had to go back to work in order to contribute to the household income, she resented it, and took to passive-aggressively lashing out at me: She stopped fucking, stopped sucking dick, stopped doing dishes or any housework at all.

I put up with it for one year to the day, Long talks, marriage counseling, minding my own behaviors… Then I booted her.

I love it

You have to admit he was fucking hilarious.

So?

No, let's.

Albino Asians any different?

Dat nose! His father was a hollywood jew right?

May as well have told her to study feminism and find a nigger you could prep for her.

Yup, his dad is actually Jewish.

People forget that Asians on average have higher IQs than whites; they swallow the false image of Asian women that they get through things like anime and kpop, which then makes them easy targets for the more manipulative ones.

I'm sure that there are nice Asian girls you could build a family with, but good luck telling the difference between them and the crazies before it is too late.

Top kuk

wut?

For what its worth, this was partly your fault

To put this in perspective, look at traditional roles. men provide, women maintain. You werent providing enough for the home on your own, meaning she had to go to work. If she was going to be providing, why would she also want to maintain as well?

If you want a wife that is going to stay "submissive" or more accurately in a traditional role as a wife, house keeper, and mother, then YOU need to also fulfill the "dominant" role by providing for and protecting the family as well. Or in practical terms, if you expect her to suck your dick, take it in the ass (if you're into that degenerate shit), cook your meals, wash the dishes, stay in shape/attractive, and tend to your children if you have them… then YOU need to earn enough money so she can stay home and do these things and be ready to service your needs as well as being confident/fit enough yourself to inspire feelings of lust and desire in her as well

You failed on your end, which directly led to her failing on hers

Now, on the topic of asian whores. Yes, they're incredibly self centered and status obsessed. They'll drain the soul completely out of you, demand you spend all your money on status symbols (expensive house and cars when they arent needed, expensive furniture even if its less comfortable than a cheaper couch, etc) and "beauty items" for her (makeup, nails, hair, clothing) and all your little freetime keeping up social graces with other couples so she can "show off" what shes managed to leech out of you and acquire for herself. And if you arent the best, shes going to be bitchy and demand you work harder to elevate her status even more. Meanwhile in bed all shes going to do is lay there and flop around like a fish out of water because sex is work and work is YOUR job

By the end of it all you're going to be worked into oblivion and have nothing to show for it, you'll feel like shit and your 'hot asian wife' is going to turn into a ugly old asian bitch midget thats bitter you're still alive

Asian women are terrible about this, because its what their cultures prioritize, status and status symbols which all require wealth which require work and THEY arent going to do that work because its the MANS job to do the work and the womans job to reap the benefits and reproduce for him.

Women the world over are fucked in the head right now in general. Hell arab bitches are about the only ones that know their place, but give it 2-3 years w/o an abusive muslim guy beating her daily and she'll start to act as degenerate and self centered as any other cunt the world over

But you wouldn't because you're a Holla Forumsack and you don't racemix regardless of how high their IQ is or if they would be wonderful wives and mothers. Racemixing is always racemixing. No excuses. No exceptions. Never racemix.

Who are you calling a Holla Forumsack? I could be a goony, bearded white knight from tumblr for all you know.

lets stop objectifying women

From what I hear all but the top arab guys are cucked as well.

thanks for the advice.

So Asian women are cunts, western women are out of control whores, and, seeing as I was raised by a single mother, I'll probably never have a strong enough male character to break a bitch and keep her in line like the alphas on Holla Forums say I should do. Good news!

Am I the only white male who finds Asian women unattractive? All I see is down's when I look into their soulless eyes. Anglo's seem to be more susceptible to yellow fever.
Slav women are a different story.

Better die a virgin, than racemix!

The ones that have had surgery look nice. Real Asian women have horrible pan faced mongoloid features though. I actually find them gross to look at.

A lot of them are hit or miss for me. The most attractive ones always seem to have the most European features.

podesta is such a fucking creep

I saw a naturally blonde Asian girl with blue eyes today. It was revolting

Your game is obvious OP. It is right you are autosaged.

There was a lot of shit that was wrong in this kid's life and the happa thing isn't even the worst of it.
Some notable mentions:

The simple fact is this kid had shitty parents who raised him in a pozzed materialistic hell hole and tried to solve all his problems with psychiatry.

Hitler didn't (supposedly) have any kids, but here we are. You can have ideological children if you create a big enough change in the world. Create change and create a legacy.

I was raised by a single mother as well. The natural course of action would be to take a girl as a wife that's 12 or so. You're much taller, stronger, she's a virgin etc. Much easier to handle (in b4 pedo).

Due to a lack of male ownership over women this is unlikely to happen but the way white girls of that age in Ireland look at me they'd be totally down for it.

Don't start this shit again.

So do jewish and white women. It's really only the niggers that are unable to get their man to work for them, but then nobody knows how to get them to work, so you can't really fault them for that.

Honestly I wouldnt doubt it at this point. To much exposure to western social norms, they may wear their garbage bags to hide their faces, but they dont do it out of respect for their husbands, they do it for fear of being raped/beaten by OTHER men…. and the idea of having a man as protection, well, again, its just another dogma that uses men as slaves to enable women

I wouldnt be surprised to find out most muslim men are bitch boys to their wives

Absolutely no connection goy.

The problem is that surgery doesn't fix their genetics. You end up with a hot wife and goblin children.

You want us to marry 12 year olds, Ahmed? There are still traditional women out there whop are not sluts, even in their late teens and early 20s, you just have to make the effort to find them and not just settle for the first cockgobbler that falls in your lap.

I'm sure it is a mixed bag; some might be very cucked, I think what is happening in Europe might be the cucked ones lashing out at white women because they know they won't get as many repercussions as beating their own women.

Amen. I lived in China for five years and had the exact same experience, also spent time in Vietnam, flipland, cambodia and Japan. The girls from cities are beyond awful and cheat on their husbands/boyfriends non-stop. Even successful men get cheated on. I knew a guy who owned one of the most successful/trendy restaurants in Shanghai, his wife would go out on dates with another dude and suck the guys dick in the car outside her husbands apartment. Another guy I know owns several base chemical manufacturers, his wife is known to fuck a local DJ on the rooftop of one of the hip night clubs (M1NT for those familiar with Shanghai). Three separate married chinkette employees of mine put the moves on me over the time I was there. I was blue pilled at the time and dated a few chinks, I never had a fetish for them but being surrounded by nothing else you end up wanting to get your dick wet (>inb4 muh dick). Dating them woke me the fuck up about their true nature and the fact that our cultures were utterly incompatible. I know countless expat white dudes who got some chink pregnant and now they get totally dominated. The look on most of their faces after a year or so, even they realize they are total cucks at that point. Their wives do exactly what you say, they don't work and they expect you to pay for them to go shopping constantly and give them money to hang out with their girlfriends and get drunk on mimosas at 11am.

I live in Singapore and can confirm OP's claims except the ones on the Japanese and Koreans

Kek, yeah you don't have to convince me of that, I'm never going to race mix. Tbh I'd be afraid to touch an Asian girl that had surgery. When I see now much jaw bone gets shaved off them I think their jaws must be like twigs or something

I think Holla Forums over eggagerates the importance of breaking a woman.

Just find a woman who is open minded and willing to go against the crowd and then redpill her on race, degeneracy and traditionalism.

I used to be "strong independent western hwite wimmenz" then I dove down the hole of nigger hatred > stormfag > now I'm here (Skipped cuckchan). I couldn't be any more committed to my husband and traditional values. Every day I work at redpilling him on the JQ, and last night we had an extensive discussion about the importance of genocide.

Point is, I didn't require breaking. You can have a traditional woman who is redpilled on gender relations, men's rights, traditional roles and willingly pop out your fashy babies in true 1488 fashion, but a woman who's in to that will require you to not be a beta cuck. Get your T checked, and never compromise with subhumans.

Breaking, in this case, doesn't apply to breaking her mentally or emotionally. It's more just breaking her conditioning and removing (((society)))'s influence. tbh it's more liberating for women than any women's lib nonsense

Does therealmoonman believe in the submissive traditional asian waifu myth?

This pretty much. If she likes you it's easy to do that. It's just the same as changing a friends mind really, there's no mystique about it. It happens naturally almost. As long as you choose right, stick to your principles and play your masculine role it should work out well.

People should have children, that's the norm. Sure, there's always exceptions, those that deviate from the norm, that is just Nature. But you build society around the norm, not the exception. Else everything starts to fall apart.

In public. In public. That "submissiveness" disappears in private or in the right situation. If you are involved with a Chinese woman that all goes out the window.

They will yell at you in public, and make it generally known that you are in trouble.

Japanese women will control the finances. I have been stuck in line behind them at the ATM, and seen them switching money between multiple passbooks. One for the general family fund, which only she controls. Her personal money, and then the husbands account in which she only leaves a small allowance for train fare.

There is a good reason why you see drunken salarymen all the time. They work long hours, don't get laid by their wife, and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

You are a joke and so is your thread.

Why don't they tell them to fuck off ?

Says the guy who posted a picture of one person and extrapolated it to every Eurasian male in existence

I must say while I agree, I still do hold Japanese in much higher regard than Chinks, especially Koreans, they're cunts.

There's an island that's part of South Korea, Jeju, in which the local culture is openly controlled top-to-bottom by women. We all know about another (((culture))) which is inherently matriarchal…

Korea, as a society, may function more or less on the same level as any Western country, but their women are completely out of control. Megalia exists there for a reason.

To all cuck and shill who interested at mongoloid female, try getting yourself a woman of your very own race and leave us inferior alone. I don't want a beta cuck came in and start shitting on his gene. If not, >>>/oven/

t. Gooks

Don't worry my slanty-eyed friend, the only europoid folks on Holla Forums pushing this crap are D&C posting shills

Culture, and usually the wife will pop out a child.

All women are liars. It's a survival trait.

Right. Because encouraging someone to pursue something they care about is the same as letting your wife fuck niggers in front of you.

Makes sense.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions based on six sentences that provide a fraction of a nutshell of the last six years of my life.
I make plenty, then and now. She didn't go back to work because we were broke - I sent her back to work because I got sick of seeing her sit on ass day after day after day and shit's still not getting done around the house. Coming home after a ten hour day to every dish in the house being dirty, the house hasn't been swept, the laundry isn't done, no food, no bj… I cut her off. No money for her for nothing. And she still went six months until her clothes were practically rotting off her until she got off her ass and did something about it. But, by then, it was all my fault. She wasted three plus years wearing an ass groove into a brand new couch browsing imgur and emailing friends back home about how shitty America is.

Oh well. She can live the dream on her grocery store minimum wage job. It's shitty it ended up the way it did, but I'm glad it's over.

Did you get divorce raped as in tons of alimony and lost your house?>>8489328

Howabout we meme origional meaning of engagement as in you engage and you and the wife live together chaste for a few years before you marry in a formal ceremony before tying the knot past the hymen that way if you find you can't live together you have no legal obligations.
Basically engage before end of puberty, wait until she's ready then tie the knot and dick her for her first time and put some white babies in her and she'll never stray since she's never known anybody else.

I had to refinance and pay her half of the equity.

I picked the place up for a song back in '12. Previous owners were underwater - they bought in '04 right before the bottom fell out of everything.

Cool part was I had the place appraised as soon as she moved out, which was the last time I had any contact with her and when she stopped contributing to household expenses. By the time the divorce was finalized - seven months later - it went up even more.

As things stand, if I sold it today at market value, I could still walk away with more than double what I've got into it. But it's close to work, not too far from my family, nice neighborhood, a 90% white city, no crime… I might end up in the wind and go to Alaska and hunt and fish for a few years or something. But I'm not decided yet.

The only thing with Asian women is you have to hit them to keep them in check. Anti-wife beating laws prevent men from letting Asian women get out of line.

Oh wait, this applies to all women.

Otherwise they'd be the perfect waifu.

Don't racemix, it only brings your child despair if he isn't mentally capable of defending himself from his own existence.

t. halfjap

I hear these cunts turn into pure dragon ladies once you marry them. That's from Asian guys so if a White marries one… who knows what sort of demon gook you'll be getting.

Anyways, yellow, stupid, no ass or tits so wtf is there to like??

It's the same with all women, let's be honest. Every woman starts the beta-isation domestication process once they sense committment.

It's just that a lot of white men with asian women don't know how to handle women in general, because they managed to attain an asian with less experience in game.

Haven't you heard of the "strong and independent mongolian women" meme? You're not going to get anything other than a possessive bitch from there.