Hey look! It's Cinco De Mayo! Why aren't you out celebrating and buying traditional Mexican things like beer and...

Hey look! It's Cinco De Mayo! Why aren't you out celebrating and buying traditional Mexican things like beer and queso ranchero and avocados?

Oh yeah that's right. Because you're reading this, because you're at home.

That's okay, friend. The rest of us are at home too. That's why we're getting together to watch movies here:
original.livestream.com/tedfufu

Choose from any of the following movies:
Pocahontas
Cars 1
Gumby Movie

OR

You can throw caution to the wind and choose the Yaki Box that smells like satanism and 90s or the Ted Box that smells like Yaki's rising blood pressure.

Yaki Box

Flipping a packet of honey mustard sauce says I'm voting for Ted

Voting Yaki Box

Voting Ted box.

Voting for Yaki box.

Does anyone ever vote for anything but the boxes?

Gumby movie. Just to stick to the MAN.

Cars 1

I won't vote Ted box because it might actually be Ted. Show me the money, Yaki!

First movie of the night is from the Yaki Box, and it's Hocus Pocus!

Bubble Bubble, Toil And Trouble as a trio of melodramatic goofball witchbitches suck the youthful fluids out of unsuspecting, hypnotized children while a sassy black pussy tries to stop them.

Oh shit, I'm down for some Hocus Pocus.

I thought that was yesterday? Besides today's Boys Day.

>>>/gay/

Can you please make more of the boxes cartoons? You know people are gonna pick them.

vote again please

voting gumby

Cars 1. Don't let Ted win.

Flipping the pencil I've been looking for for like 2 months says I'm voting for Yaki

Voting Ted Box

Voting Ted box

Voting Ted.

voting yaki

It's a Japanese holiday.

The box is random and has had a great deal of animated movies in the past.

Next movie of the night is from the Ted Box, and it's The Core!

Lots of bad science and bad cgi and Harvey Dent with bad douchebag hair collide to form some unholy trinity of awful science fuckery because SOUNDWAVES.