Why are ((( they ))) keeping us trapped here on Earth? Why does NASA not confirm that this works?

Why are ((( they ))) keeping us trapped here on Earth? Why does NASA not confirm that this works?

Other urls found in this thread:

arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.B36120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_V#Cost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it doesn't work, and you're a fucking idiot.

/thread

Nice try reptoid but multiple experiments have observed thrust.

yeh air bounces off it since it gets hot due to being a microwave in a box. woo thrust.

They chinese have tested it in orbit. Space air then?

lol yeh ching chong bing bong gonna save the world. They aren't known for being lying sacks of shit on absolutely everything. Please tell me more about Daddy China.

US is also testing it. In vacuum.
You should contact them and tell them it's all literally just hot air.
I'm sure they'll find your anime girls very convincing and all research on emdrive will stop.

citation needed
You should consider how this claim makes any sense alongside your prior claims

I'll try and find a high quality anime image to counter your own citations. This might take a while.

I merely said your claim this thing works is bullshit.

Your claims

citation needed faggot. Continual dodging of supply evidence only confirms your faggotry.

No you claimed it was because air bounce of it when it got hot.
Give me a citation for that.

The original NASA study.
and the fact its a microwave in a metal box.

Link me that NASA study.

Don't forget the original claim: this technology is being maliciously withheld
... by people who are testing it.

arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.B36120

So it was done in a vacuum and the force was so damn slight they can't rule any minor disturbance out.

So you were wrong and all anime girls in vain?

>(((network solutions LLC)))

Why can't NASA stop pussyfooting around and just launch one up into space and see if it works out there or not? God damn what the hell do they exist for if not to experiment with space. You could easily afford to do it if they just stopped wasting all of their money on social equality initiatives.

Fuck's god damn sake they don't even have shuttles anymore what the cock are they doing?

is this image true or just some /fringe/ larping? I mean, I'm still going to check out Tesla's patents but still

Another one bites the dust bait

((()))

Do you have any idea how much it costs to launch something into space?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_V#Cost
It cost $164 million dollars to launch a max payload of 8123kg into low Earth orbit (still not free from gravity, mind you) with the Atlas V. That works out to a little over $20K per kilogram. Even the Falcon 9 Heavy, the most efficient rocket ever built, has a price tag of $1700 per kilo.
Moreover, it might be impossible to ascertain whether the EmDrive is receiving weak thrust or none at all because of factors like micrometeoroids.
Your statement is akin to assuming during WW2 that, because uranium fissions in a chain reaction in a gun-type bomb, plutonium must work like that as well. That's wasteful, impractical, hasty, and bad science to boot.
Pic related. They can't pull off these feats because they have no money. Instead, the government is controlled by the representatives of rich capitalists (there are no "crony capitalists" - that's a No True Scotsman and ignores that the free market is supposed to encourage maximization of returns for shareholders no matter what) who want to feed themselves more money in any way possible.
Like what? Feeding children in Africa? They don't do that. They do work on climate science, which, if you haven't noticed yet, is yielding correct predictions.

Ah yes, everything that happens is because of (((them))) and not because science takes time and money. How convenient to project your own insecurities and disgusting beliefs (superiority and inferiority of races, genocide, race-stratified capitalism, etc) on a group of people only linked by sequences of A's, T's, G's, and C's!
Moron.

I saw that claim. I don't believe it one bit. Why waste money on complex financial tricks to bring down your geopolitical rival when you can make them waste money on wild goose chases (even if they could lead somewhere... in 50 years)? Why not both?

Finally, someone cited the actual study and read the abstract.