FIND AND PROSECUTE THE LEAKER, JUST LIKE MANNING! A DEMOCRATIC SENATOR HAS BETRAYED THEIR COUNTRY!

FIND AND PROSECUTE THE LEAKER, JUST LIKE MANNING! A DEMOCRATIC SENATOR HAS BETRAYED THEIR COUNTRY!

"That’s a conflict. Some senior US official (often code for senior member of Congress) says this is the consensus view. Another senior US official (or maybe the very same one) says there are “minor disagreements.”

Remember: we went to war against Iraq, which turned out to have no WMD, in part because no one read the “minor disagreements” from a few agencies about some aluminum tubes. A number of Senators who didn’t read that footnote closely (and at least one that did) are involved in this story. What we’re being told is there are some aluminum tube type disagreements.

Let’s hear about those disagreements this time, shall we?

Here’s the big takeaway. The language “a formal US assessment produced by all 17 intelligence agencies” is, like “a consensus view,” a term of art. It’s an opportunity for agencies which may have differing theories of what happened here to submit their footnotes.

That may be what Obama called for today: the formal assessment from all agencies (though admittedly, the White House purposely left the scope and intent of it vague).

Whatever that review is intended to be, what happened as soon as Obama announced it is that the CIA and/or Democratic Senators started leaking their conclusion. That’s what this story is."

emptywheel.net/2016/12/09/unpacking-new-cia-leak-dont-ignore-aluminum-tube-footnote/

gameme
ga+meme
gay meme
(derivative of gaming)
(a gay derivative)
“truth movement” - woman’s bullshit politicized turned into a thought virus political talking point

OP, next time explain what is going before you rant. I've read almost the whole OP and I have no idea what you're talking about

kinda thought the allcaps was pretty clear

that's all I got hombre. can you tl'dr me?

8ch is being flooded with shills and I think their script is to be as bizarre and incoherent as possible to derail conversation.

There's no point in making a thread intentionally ambiguous and then refuse to explain wtf you're talking about. OP just wants to waste our time. I'll gladly admit to being wrong if he takes the time to say something comprehensible makes sense but I'm not optimistic.

Yes, it's not hard: All leakers should be prosecuted equally.

Why is Democratic Senator leaker not in jail yet?

are you a sub 90 iq grunt thinking this is facebook?

Equal justice for all.

Yeah, shit makes no sense.

Can this site really not understand the phrase, "Prosecute the leaker."

I don't understand what is confusing?

Things happen like losing your job.

wew

there have been many haks
last 20 yaers
the hilarious thing is narrative trying to say its new and got Trump elected
Trump was elected bcause democrats cant govern without destorying the country the regualtions and debts whiel somehow we dont have new roads or airports or bridges
where did the 20T or more obama spend go? what did we get for our money?
1% of what we woulda gotten by not taxing it in first place

coke
nicotine
moonshine

You mean besides die of aids? Get a checkup so you don't end up infecting any other women

WE WON HHHHHHAAHA
*le hits vape

why is your flag Taiwan but it writes Myanmar

Donald J. Trump

And maybe also Sargon Of Akkad

Tell that to Merkel and liberals in Sweeden
Eu had no problem being united even with influx of shitty poor people from Eastern Europen
But having cancer growing inside as Muslism who have nothing else better to do then to blow up shit like THEY DO AT HOME.

I mean sucide bombing in Pakistan/Afganistan/Iran/Iraq/Turkey and bretty much the whole middle east is not a new thing.. they've been doing it since islam conqured those lands.

Attacks agains non-mulism or those muslims that are too tolerent have been happening since then.

Now with the influx of muslims imigration just happens that the increase in violet crime , bombs and rapes just increase like crazy habbenins every few weeks months.

Hey atleast when eastern europeans come , they'll steal your wallet and beg on the streets , and most will get a job and help out.

But here you have a population that just wants to go akbar.

Europe will never be united as long as we are devided on this isuee. The divide in growing conservative no muslism allowed vs liberal shitty lets invite everybody here.

We can work toghter on fixing this problem but forcing each other to do things we don't want under any circumstance , will just make things worse.(brexit)

I guess the Bible was right.

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic.

Yes, but he wasn't fired for supporting Trump. He was fired for mentioning/naming the Jew on multiple occasions. No one is going to come out and say this though, because both the Jews that fired him and Sam Hyde himself have a deep vested interest in keeping this fact quiet. The Jews like to keep attention of themselves and Sam doesn't want to trash his entire career by being labeled an anti semite. The whole Trump thing is just a safe excuse for both sides.

Don't just stand there, Freddy.

Go and find a cab.