THERE ARE NO SATELLITES

THERE ARE NO SATELLITES
I know this is hard to believe but consider the following.

Point 1: They say we can see satellites in the sky with the naked eye. Now, they are anywhere from 100 miles up to hundreds of miles up. We are told that they are the size of a school bus. With that in mind, how far away can you see a school bus as it does down a straight road? Not far, as in a couple of minutes it’s out of sight. So, how can you see something that is 250 miles up? Even with the light reflecting off of it by the Sun, that light would be so small – you’d wouldn’t see that either.

Point 2: Did you ever notice that you can’t get mobile phone signals in the woods or in many valleys. Why should that be when satellites would beam it down to you from above.

Point 3: Why are satellite dishes pointing along the horizon? Why aren’t they vertical? IF there were communication satellites, many of them would be over head and all satellite dishes would be closer to 90 degrees up but they are not. Go out and look at homes that have satellite dishes and notice the angle they are pointing. They are pointing more level to the ground because they are picking up relay signals that are also on the ground. This is how ALL mobile phones operate.

Point 4: With the proliferation of the mobile phones, especially in the past 15 years, you also see a proliferation of cell phone towers. Look at the tops of higher buildings in your town; perhaps your apartment building has one. The reason for all these microwave towers are, in part, to relay all the phone signals. This should not be necessary when one satellite could cover one country or a good part of it. Satellites would be a lot cheaper and more effective than putting up thousands of relay towers that you see.

When people get lost, it is not satellite information that is used by rescue workers, it’s from the nearest phone tower to the person that went missing that is used.

You may ask, “Do I need a satellite dish?” And the answer is, “No.” You can use an antenna – which are cheaper and not unsightly as satellite dishes. So, in short, you are being scammed by ((them)) into buying a satellite dish when you can use a good, tall antenna to do the work.

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/AMP/2016/04/25/loon_balloon_chile/
breitbart.com/california/2015/09/14/google-balloon-crashes-in-socal-neighborhood/amp/
n2yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take it to /x/

Surely you arent that stupid

Sage is all field take this shit to /X/ not political, and grade A bullshit if you knew anything about how waves work or what a geosynchronous orbit is.

Or how cellphones actually ducking work.

Now kindly piss odf

OP is a fucking retard but some user should point out why he's a fucking retard. Such as the fact he obviously doesn't understand physics and how technology works. For that matter he's never seen a satellite dish for television or internet surrounded by wooded area. Finally I enjoy how he presumes satellites are omnipresent and are always at a 90 degree angle from the ground.

Now kindly piss off.

Holla Forums would ascend to the next level if it accepted flat earth. a truly glorious next step.

wtf the earth is a tetrahedron now

Even though a flat earther just got BTFO trying to spread D&C shit? You're as bad as Communists.

I think you mean a hypersphere

*hypertetrahedron

fuck off

1. You can see the ISS and similar satellites from earth with your naked eye because it's a huge fucking reflective mass of foil and shit
2. Unless you have a satellite phone, you aren't fucking using satellites for cell signal, you're using a cell tower, dummkopf
Use a GPS, it'll fucking work if it's real.
3. You can't basic math, can you? Prove to me that it wouldn't work mathematically and I'll give your theory credence.
4. Now you're contradicting 2. What the fuck is this? Do phones or do they not run on "satellites." The problem is, there are satellite phones that work anywhere, but the tech is expensive because you need to hurl a mass into space that you can't do maintenance on or improve over time. To do so, you would need to launch another ball of metal with more advanced parts up there. INB4: >that's what they make you think, phones actually can do this, but (((they))) limit them to keep the man down
also
Sage for the OP being an kike shill trying to make Christians look bad.
>>>/oven/

Timecube.

That is all.

cut off your leg

I get a kick out of Tucker's "Is this nigga serious right now?" face he makes when the guest is talking.

Confirmed for slide
Mods, do your fucking job.

Meant to sage

/thread

OP YOU ARE RETARD

Sage & hide

why the hell would a girl do this

The Russian trolls are back shitting up the threads again!

You might want to actually sit down and read the whole New Testament. Even Jesus himself uses that exact phrase ("Those who (…) are (…) the synagogue of Satan") at one point. Some time after he drives "the moneylenders" from the Jewish temple with a whip, at that.

It's basically that old story with the Golden Calf getting a 21st century sequel, and we can watch it happen live.

A widow? Yes
Some dumb whore? Nah

Nothing some gas and matches can't fix…

Thread anchored in 3…2…1
theregister.co.uk/AMP/2016/04/25/loon_balloon_chile/
breitbart.com/california/2015/09/14/google-balloon-crashes-in-socal-neighborhood/amp/

Yea. My dad had testicular cancer and was told he couldn't have kids so my parents stopped caring about contraceptives even tho they didn't want kids and now here I am. Kinda fucking pissed about it desu

I would say not even Commies are as retarded as flat Earthers. They at least understood physics (see Sputnik).

You can literally spot satelletis with a decent telescope. I suggest you fucking kill yourself.

Kill yourself my man

Cellphones operate in the UHF band 800MHz / 1900MHz for Verizon, 1900, 1700/2100 for T-Mobile, 800 and 1900 for sprint, and 850/1900 for US Cellular. They connect to terrestrial towers called cell towers. They're not quite line of site, but it is close.

Satellite dishes connect to a terrestrial tower as well. If you're communicating in a bi-directional manner with a satellite, it is expensive as fuck, look at the going rate per minute of true satellite phones that DO communicate with satellites.

Read up on how cell phones actually work instead of guessing you fucking stooge. Cell towers are growing in number because cellular phones have been growing in number for the past 15 years. Each tower can only carry so many phone calls before it needs to be upgraded with more equipment (same like old POTS lines, you only have so many pairs per trunk). This is also why during disasters/terrorist attacks cell phones often don't work. They are overloading a system that was intended to only service $X number of calls at a time, anything after that gets rejected.

For instance, when there's an Olympic event, they set up extra cell towers and run data lines to them to handle the extra 50K people that will be connecting to them. Happened During the winter Olympics in Utah, happened at the last Olympics in Russia, and Brazil. It is very common.

What to verify that there are actually satellites in the sky? If you get a UHF antenna and track for when a satellite is going to be passing over your area (n2yo com/satellites/) you can actually bounce a connection off of them. If you have a decent antenna, you can also bounce a connection off of the fucking moon.

It's not rocket science, people have been doing this since before television was invented, dumbass.

t. Ham radio operator / Telecommunications nerd.

kek

my father believes in all of those, kek

john "eight is too old for my hairy pole" podesta

Bless you, user, for setting nigger OP straight and BTFO these flat earth cunts.

Daft Virgins

1 1/2 Cocks, 4 Eyes

Flaymer Gaymer

I grew a beard to prove that I'm a man because there's speculation among my peers that I am a hermaphrodite or IGABTPTIAMBTSAMPTIAAH.

We Could Have Been Dikes

Slick Anus

We read half of Catcher in the Rye

Mutual Masturbation

What the fuck is this half sane rambeling?
also, nice Reddit spacing, newfag

A Satellite Dish is a kind of Antenna!

But I'll wait while you use a straight wire to pick up Dish Network. You'd have to break the encryption and you won't get any gain with your straight wire so you won't be able to put together the compressed and encrypted signal well enough to get anything. Even if you knew exactly what the signal was.

There are floating objects falling around Earth right now. Buy a telescope and learn something.

Umm…ok maybe…

I am pretty sure I have seen a satellite once or twice but who knows what I was actually seeing I guess.

Don't cells bounce off cell towers? You need an actual satellite phone if you want to be able to talk from remote areas.
Didn't you ever read The Lost World nigger?

What the fuck? Did you just counter your own Point 2?
Are you retarded?

Shit nigger your babbling has lost me.
Lay off the weed or go to /x/ or /fringe/ you dolt.

I'd gladly explain it all to you (that's a lie) but just search the catalog for "bui" "bot" "spam".

err, that's bui

I'm so fucking lost right now. And I'm on Mobile so I don't have a ctrl+f to search the catalog.
are there a bunch of threads being made by bots as part of some raid or some shit?

When the OP is a shit jew

Friendly reminder that this moronic, scientifically-illiterate thread is probably COINTELPRO-TYPE domestic propaganda designed to:

It only takes seconds to make a shit thread like this, but unless you all report it, hide it and move on, it has a disproportionate impact on the board. I'm only responding ITT because dozens of anons have already posted ITT, bumping this thread unnecessarily.

It's a pissed off japanese furry with autism who got angry that no one would erotic roleplay as cats and ferrets with him… or something.

Russian rocket scientists weren't commies. They were normies trapped in a commie system. Sometimes they were kidnapped Germans.

Stalin, Beria, Kruschev, etc. were thick-as-pigshit scientific know-nothings. The head of a Russian rocket program once had to give Lavrenti Beria a tour, and he said that the most terrifying moment of his life was when he was explaining something simple to Beria in layman's terms, Beria obviously didn't grasp it, and Beria recognised from the man's expression that he knew Beria didn't understand. The scum in the (((politburo))) had killed men for much less.

lol you guys are such faggots.

I just got out of bed and turned on my computer to search the catalogue. All I found for "bui" were fragments of words mostly. But what you're saying is: an autistic hikikomori is spamming Holla Forums? And of course the mods are incompete fucks so did the nip make the thread or post that incoherent babel I replied to?

Thank the lurking gods of old for those digits, little boy!

No race-mixing yo

The sleeping giant awakens

They're pointing at stationary equitorial orbits you mong. The further north or south from the equator you go the flatter the angle against the ground.

At the equator they point east to west slightly too, because the sattilites aren't all perfectly above your residence either, meaning you get more signals.

I r8 this b8 8/8

How high up is that supposed to be? Also notice how you'll never, ever see stars in a NASA image since they would be impossible to fake.
Fake af. Embed related.
You should stay there.

And yet if you drive into the desert far away enough from a tower you'll lose reception. Funny how that works.

Also remember satellites were invented by Arthur C Clarke, a science fiction writer and mason.

This is some low quality bait

I saw some flat earth shit, but I never tought they would come and shitpost here

OH THEY CONNECT TO A TOWER, DO THEY? HAH HAH HAH. Secret out of the bag. You just threw down your sword and shield. Now do you want a nice clean death, head chopped off style, the lance of truth through your black shill heart or I can let you seppuku.

you do realize most mobile browsers have find in page in the options menu? Chrome and FF for Android do anyway.

Oh this thread is still up…
mods are cum guzzling niggers

I did stick my head in here just cus it was anchored and may have had valid points, but no, OP is a retard.

this, thread.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

WTF I hate space now!

Take your meds OP. My uncle built them for 30 years. Became VERY rich doing so.

Your 1 of them! Ur unkle is triking if to think that satalites be real because he can get Rick from it and you sayed he did get rich! You're uncel is controlling you're mind to make u think that satalites r real 2! Just like NASA (No Actual Space Advancements) wants u 2 believe!

Oh hi Shlomo. Cellphones don't communicate with satellites.
Satellites phones/modems do. You'll notice that as long as you have a clear line of sight to the sky they will work. However depending on the azimuth of the satellite, and your location, standing on the bottom of cliff may block your line of sight to a satellite.