Cruz, DeSantis to Push for Congressional Term Limits

Amendment to be Introduced on January Third
If Republicans really want to drain the swamp, here’s how to do it
By Ted Cruz and Ron DeSantis
archive.is/jHVhs#selection-3615.0-3615.386

Ted Cruz, a Republican,represents Texas in the Senate. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, represents Florida’s 6th District in the House.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ8CBLd8aCM
youtube.com/watch?v=XAaGuD4szKc
altalex.com/documents/news/2016/06/30/negazionismo-in-gazzetta-la-nuova-legge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big talk, let's see some numbers rato.

I wonder what they'll say.

It's when the 115th Congress first convenes.

Let's all remember that Rato also grandstanded the Audit the Fed bill but when it came time to vote he wasn't there

I'm sure it was a coincidence ;^)

Daily reminder to report the fag bot.

Term limits wouldn't do anything. The problem isn't the length of time that a politician is in office, the problem is that they have no skin in the game and there is no punishment for bad performance. Term limits don't do anything to fix this problem at all. They will just go on to lucrative careers as lobbyists or for wall street or whatever after looting the public for their term. If anything, term limits incentive this behavior because they do not even need to worry about reelection.

HA HA, TIME FOR AMENDMENTS

Bill Content Amendment
All bills submitted to Congress shall pertain to one matter and one matter alone, as outlined in the title of the bill. All bills must be read, in full, vocally, within the chamber, before presentation to either the House or the Senate for a vote.

Foreign Powers Amendment
No treaty or executive agreement shall be made abridging or prohibiting the free exercise of the rights of citizens of the United States protected by this Constitution. No treaty or executive agreement shall vest in any international organization or in any foreign power any of the legislative, executive, or judicial powers vested by this Constitution in the Congress, the President, and in the courts of the United States, respectively. No treaty or executive agreement shall alter or abridge the laws of the United States or the Constitution of laws of the several unless, and then only to the extent that, Congress shall so provide by joint resolution.
Executive agreements shall not be made in lieu of treaties. Executive agreements shall, if not sooner terminated, expire automatically one year after the end of the term of office for which the President making the agreement shall have been elected, but the Congress may, at the request of any President, extend for the duration of the term of such President the life of any such agreement made or extended during the next preceding Presidential term. The President shall publish all executive agreements except that those which in his judgment require secrecy shall be submitted to appropriate committees of the Congress in lieu of publication.

Congressional District Amendment
No longer shall Congressional districts be redrawn by sitting state representatives, nor shall they be redrawn under any circumstance other than an official change in population–as defined by the United States Census–of the corresponding districts in the respective states. Congressional districts shall henceforth be redrawn in a manner according to the mathematical Golden Ratio, where physically applicable within the bounds of state geometry.
The center of the smallest district shall be situated in the center of the most populous city in the state at time of ratification and henceforth from the time of finalization of the most recent census. Expansion outward from the first district follows the mathematical Golden Ratio accordingly. New districts formed due to a change in population shall be created by halving the size of the district in which said population has changed.

Senate Restoration Amendment
The Seventeenth Amendment is hereby repealed. All Senators shall be chosen by their state legislatures as prescribed by Article I. This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution. When vacancies occur in the representation of any State in the Senate for more than ninety days, the governor of the State shall appoint an individual to fill the vacancy for the remainder of the term. A Senator may be removed from office by a two-thirds vote of the state legislature.

Federal Spending Amendment
The Sixteenth Amendment is hereby repealed. Congress shall adopt a preliminary fiscal year budget no later than the first Monday in May for the following fiscal year, and submit said budget to the President for consideration. Shall Congress fail to adopt a final fiscal year budget prior to the start of each fiscal year, which shall commence on October 1 of each year, and shall the President fail to sign said budget into law, an automatic, across-the-board, 5 percent reduction in expenditures from the prior year’s fiscal budget shall be imposed for the fiscal year in which a budget has not been adopted.
Total outlays of the federal government for any fiscal year shall not exceed its receipts for the fiscal year. Total outlays of the federal government for each fiscal year shall not exceed 17.5 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product for the previous calendar year. Congress may provide for a one-year suspension of one or more of the preceding sections in this Article by a three-fifths vote of both Houses of Congress, provided the vote is conducted by roll call and sets forth the specific excess of outlays over receipts or outlays over 17.5 percent of the Nation’s gross domestic product.
The limit on the debt of the United States held by the public shall not be increased unless three-fifths of both Houses of Congress shall provide for such an increase by roll call vote. This Amendment shall take effect in the fourth fiscal year after its ratification.

Financial Institution Amendment
In the elucidation of Constitution Article 1, Section 8, regarding the power of the United States Congress to coin money, regulate its value, and standardize this valuation against foreign coin, the United States Congress’ power to perform the aforementioned tasks is to be understood as being indelegable. No institution save for the United States government is to be tasked with the coinage and supply of the money of the United States.

Regulation of Congressional Activity Amendment
Congress may not regulate–nor have authority over, save where actions run in contradiction to existing federal law or the Constitution–activities that occur wholly within one state.

Regulation of Executive Activity Amendment
Federal administrative agencies of may not act in such a way that preempts the laws of a state where such action is not already federal law.

Modification of Judicial Powers Amendment
Article I: A decision made by the Supreme Court of the United States may be overruled with a two-thirds majority vote held by the people or congresses of the states.
Article II: In order to overturn a law enacted through a vote, the Supreme Court of the United States must vote with a seven justice supermajority.

Modification of Congressional Powers Amendment
A two-thirds majority of the states may override any federal law or regulation.

They are shit compared to minivelos

If even ONE of these Amendments passed it would dramatically improve things.

If ALL of them passed I'd probably overdose on pure, uncut FREEDOM.

wew, not gonna happen. Too many old kikes croaking on their seats.

It's a frog

i'm looking for this too, anyone able to help?

this is pretty epic.

Love this store, wish there was one in my town. I always go there when I make it over to pennsylvania.

pee pole who do those smarty thingys dont use the face book

Congress has tried to get this passed before. Let's see if they can get it through this time.

I don't know in details, never had relativistic qm classes, but my professor once told me that the spin is a reasult of the interaction of charge and space-time. That's all I know op, sorry

Will Rato redeem himself? Or will he weasel in some new tricks?

He will never redeem himself, but maybe he will do some good in the end.

Sauce?

Banning them from being lobbyist is part of the plan, ketchup.
And they should go on/back to their lucrative careers, but term limits will have a profound effect on who gets elected and why they get elected.

Want to be a career politician? Nope.

Want to be a successful person and serve your country for a few years? Welcome.

That's how it is for those of us that served in the military - why should it be different for our elected?

kys

Cute!

yeah anyone who questions you needs to, but you, heaven forbid!

Although being pushed in Congress by Cruz and DeSantis, there is a parallel effort in state legislatures to pass such an amendment. As per Article V of the Constitution, states may call a convention to amend the Constitution by 2/3 majority (34 states). Any amendment proposed by such a convention could be approved by 3/4 majority (38 states). No action by Congress is necessary to term limit members of Congress; states can pass the amendment entirely on their own.

wtf i love rato now

I'm a #cruzmissile

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

In fact, the post I got banned for generated a neat little discussion and it was specifically about utopian society.

Yeah but you can get the isp to do it for your public address too. It's all the same, computers and shit.
I'm probably going to get banned on this ip too for posting about computers.

What if i want to vote for a computer? Fuckwits.

This is like a werewolf forging silver bullets, holy shit.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the title of President pro tempore in the term limited Senate since Senators will be tied for seniority. The position is mostly symbolic but it is 4th in line for the presidency.

So that's why long titles always end with "and for connected purposes"?

damn. i live 25 miles from you. small world

He has good and bad shit i guess I don't know a lot about him

Pros

Cons

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ8CBLd8aCM
youtube.com/watch?v=XAaGuD4szKc

Even Vee, the "redpilled Eastern European" thinks you're extremist lunatics lol

What's the catch though?

lol

Don't you ignore me, trash.

The left and dishonest media lost it's grip

If he actually pulls through on this we will have officially memed the soarin' Ted redemption arc into reality.

GOOD LUCK RATO

Ted Cruz is essentially the Elizabeth Warren of the right.

Kosher as fuck and grandstands but never delivers.

Pick one

where are the stormtards?

Kyokushin done properly is the best because the training involves full contact sparring and bone conditioning so you don't break your faggot ass knuckles the minute you actually punch someone

see

Most violent country in the world (produces 25% of world homicides): Brazil
Drug consumption: 2nd
All kinds of sexual disease
12 year old kids having sex and dancing funk
56% population live in slums
We are probably the most communist country in the world

What more do you want?

Without modern hygiene and personal care habits, just how bad did the pussy smell back then?

I'm fine with the result of the election. No need for a do over.

wo hey swede bro

From Diogenes we learned to take skepticism with everything. We also learned to not give a fuck what normies think.

When plato said a man was simply a featherless walking bird everyone thought he was a genius. Diogenes BTFO Plato when he plucked a chicken, crashed his forum (with no survivors) and said "behold! Platos man!" Everyone laughed.

He got normies to question things that had the appearance of intellect but were total bullshit. And he loved trolling.

The first Holla Forumslack

Hey look everyone it's Holla Forums!

I call fucking bullshit, i like Ronaldo, but this chad can barely put two cohesive sentences together.

spangled connotes that it is adorned with multiple stars

what about when altering genes comes in. Will it be illegal to alter the embryo to not have a foreskin? What about the opposite so a 6 inch tiny flesh sock hangs off it.

Instability in Africa makes it harder to exploit their resources.

What a fucking prick.

That was his selling point for me. Hope he fucks it up now.

Because if they steal crack they get murdered.

Why is a white European in South Africa?

Fuck you empty head

Italy just revised his own law against holo-deniers to make the punishment more harsh

Legge, 16/06/2016 n° 115, G.U. 28/06/2016

altalex.com/documents/news/2016/06/30/negazionismo-in-gazzetta-la-nuova-legge

get necked faggot

No, racism is a large flightless bird native to Africa, the only living member of the genus Struthio, which is in the ratite family.

See I can do it too.

Sound like a plan, it's not like our shit goverment is gonna do something about it

Call the cops and sue Taylor Swift for breaking and entering.
simple as that.

Politicians, then?

hmm

Australia has like a gigantic minimum wage, doesn't it?

Makes sense to me that food would be more expensive.

I thought SoS was 4th.

Fuck you Hitler should have built the nuke and nuked Poland first you subhuman nigger piece of shit cuntwad

Please die

Stand up and play vidya

really? What does it feel like?

there we go

BUMP

Pol is not wikipedia or a dictionary.
The original "Gaslighting" was a domestic female victimization and male parasitism fantasy.

Because they made unsubstantiated claims about holocaust.

But i do agree with you that holocasut denial laws should not exist.

yes it is.

I showed you one.

i dont think most people on here care. most indians i meet in person are cool and assimilate well. pol just likes to make fun of indian infrastructure. which is a giant piece of shit…carry on…

Parties in general are a bad idea.

The entire concept should be removed from politics in general and it would force people to stand on their own merits.

Then why are there so many in prisons?

The Dynamites

DEAR GOD THESE DAMN BOTS!
He's just doing this so that Trump can't do it first.

Afskaf licens.

Indians are capable of actual human interaction, but don't confuse their humanity with whiteness. They're like East Asians in that regard. They can create and uphold civilization, but they're entirely self-interested and have no regard for western culture. Perhaps we can be friends with them if they stay in their own country, but the smelly towel-heads have no business living in the West. They'll take a position just like the one they've taken in South Africa, using their skin color to manipulate blacks at the expense of whites.

I love most of these. The ones I don't love have positive intent but just need some tweaking.

That's a pretty vague statement and will be left open to very loose interpretation.

I'm interested in this idea but I can't really grasp how it would be done from the amendment.

I approve but I think it would be more politically feasible to pass this if the percentage change matches the GDP growth percentage for the year. That way shitlibs can't cry that conservatives have the option of stonewalling them whenever they don't have a supermajority. Then again, that also means you can't protect your pet projects.

Is this just elucidation of the Commerce Clause to stop its abuse?

Looks like you left a bit out there.

Referendum, state legislature, or Congress?

Way ahead of you buddy

nice undies though

This is fucking stupid. The Census Bureau will just do the redistricting.

I find it odd that they actually brought Hillary Clinton out of hiding to denounce "fake news" because of it.

All she seems to do now is photo ops in grocery stores. Why the hell do they need her help to cover up something if it's so obviously fake?

Everything PKD is red pilled to the extreme. Great book.

The tv show is decent, season 1 anyway. Haven't seen season 2.

Portugal is not as bad as Morocco but is worse than any region of Spain, is good if you have low budget and want to spend better holidays, they have a nice cousine and they talk almost Spanish, the beach is colder than th Mediterranean but is ok, not much mountains 4 winter, nice place

Every nation favors one candidate over the other, in every other nations' elections.

None of the things I described are hard to access or steal from.

I just steal shit from every tourist attraction I stop by.

We third Rome now!