Read Superior Spiderman

Did I miss a huge portion of comics, or were they really that retarded to skip everything possibly interesting about the situation before turning him into Tony Stark Jr?

Half of Superior was just Slott trolling fans for the fuck of it so I imagine they just wanted to push that under the rug to avoid driving the same people away.

You skipped the Amazing Spider-man series before it.

What bits were supposed to be him trolling?
There's also no fucking fallout from the fact that Doc Ock was deeply involved with the midget chick while in Peter's body

And here we could have had a spin-off with Peter's Bastard Midget Son from the future coming back to fuck with him for not staying with his midget mother.

Ghost Peter being slowly deleted to where right before he's erased he can't recall Uncle Ben's name is one part that's Slott fucking with the people who wanted Peter back.

Considering Superior ended right around when Amazing Spider-man 2 was hitting theaters, I'm guessing it was an editorial decision to switch them back.

Doc Ock was a better spiderman than Peter ever was. Pragmatic, efficient. The way he was beaten was annoying. He was arrogant and wasn't careful enough, but it was dissapointing.

the ramifications of The body swap was fixed instantly. The midget girl straight up accepted it

I enjoyed the first half of Superior.
I enjoyed the debates immensely, it was a good thing the status quo changed.
Then the movie came out and I added Slott to my black list because he's an insufferable cunt

I rather liked it. Octavius had the ecxt same problems as spiderman as he did as a supervillain. He had done everything incredibly well, yes, but he had never planned for being bested, which is every supervillain's problem. He didn't bring back Peter because he didn't know what to do, he brought back Peter because Peter encountered this problemm on a regular basis, and always won in the end. He knew Peter was the one that would be able to save a damsel in distress with no options left.
It still would have been better if Doc Ock stayed in Parker's mind giving him ideas and shit as he went along being spiderman.

Honesty "Not Fully Reformed Supervillain gets to play at superhero" is an awesome idea. The problem in my mind is that it felt more shitting on Peter.

I just want that guy to retire for fucks sake. It's likeā€¦.You meet this awesome guy, but he insists in shitting into the mouth of another guy you like.

I wonder how much shit Kaine has in his mouth by now.

Think about how much sense the last few issues made sense. Doc Ock killed himself to allow Peter to take over, because he was the only who could save midget chick. The rest of Superior Spiderman, Doc Ock is able to do better than Peter as Spiderman as a whole, when you calculate everything. But Spiderman treats every single civilian like his love of his life is on the line.
Sure, there wasn't a huge amount of time spent showing why Parker should've been Spiderman, but the idea and content was still there.

A lot of that was kind of Slott bullshitting though. Like when Ock said Pete was willing to let that brain cancer girl die, that made no fucking sense.

God fucking dammit this is retarded.

Well that was arbitrary BS. It still feels nasty. Peter does all this shit all his life and then some asshole takes over his life and then for arbitrary reasons does better.
The real reason Doc oct Was a superior spiderman was because the writers allowed it to happen for him. Whereas for Peter the writers would make up reasons for why they wouldn't.

Also yeah the feeling like this was Dan Slots Self insert fantasy was uncomfortable.

It made sense to me. Yes, DockOck was better at planning overall, and managing threats and whatnot. But when everything failed, and thebadguy had won, threatening the love of his live, Otto has no idea what to do. He couldn't plan for any of that shit. But Peter Parker, on the other hand, always succeeded as spiderman. When the chips were down, Parker was the one who knew how to succeed in the end, not Otto.

What I mean is that Peters not allowed to plan ahead because that defeats his premise.

Yeah, same reason he always has to be miserable and have no power upgrades. Hell even the symbiote doesn't really give him anything spectacular and the ironman-esque suit was just for a stupid event.
One more day happened because autists can't write happily married characters and every time peter seems to be getting an upgrade, he forgets all about it when the story arc is over.
The stinger and enhanced spider sense he got from 'The Other' for example.

fuck off

What the fuck does this even mean? This bullshit isn't some integral part of the tradition of comics, there are plenty of capes that had straight continuity for decades, the Big Two just on and off decided they don't give a shit several times over the past twenty years. Judge Dredd has had linear continuity for like 40 years now. I'd be fine with it if they did something with the loose continuity besides writing the same fucking stories over and over again, but they really rarely do.

You're not giving up on the spam arent you?

Just your average every day shitposter, ignore and report.