Professor tells class Trump is a 'white supremacist' and election was an act of terror

Student threatened with expulsion for recording her leftist rant.

Olga Perez Stable Cox, an instructor in Orange Coast College in California, psychology department, made her comments during a human sexuality class

She called President-elect Trump a 'white supremacist' and Vice President-elect Mike Pence 'one of the most anti-gay humans in this country'

Cox, who's taught at OCC for 30 years, said Trump's election was an 'act of terrorism'

The school's College Republicans, headed by club president Joshua Recalde-Martinez, have filed a formal complaint with college administrators

In the complaint, the group asks for the professor to apologize and take an anger-management class

archive.is/Koz3o

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/10028344604
youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik
youtube.com/watch?v=LXkhtN_YNrA
registertovote.ca.
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=649663
archive.is/m0TtD
archive.is/beZyX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

News report about expulsion

We have the best shitlords, don't we people?

HERESY!
She must be found.

we need to wake up

The Republican Party has lawyered up.

This is great. This should have been happening for years. Now that Trump has been elected, Republicans are finally growing some balls.

looks like everyone at the school is mexican

All Jews into the oven!
All Marxists in too!
While the sjw's burning, we will cook the faggots and trannies, and use the smoke to suffocate even more Jews!

Every last degenerate!

Women shouldn't be college professors.

Obviously women should not be allowed to work at all.

They are.
Rinse and repeat, flip it around, whatever.

The popular vote was only greater by 2.5 million, which is less than 1% of America's 319 million population. (0.78)

Wew

These fucking people

democraticunderground.com/10028344604

TYRANNY OF THE MINORITY

Still remember election day and my professors basically shitting themselves after class ended, hinting that their lives would be over if Trump won. These bastards need to get out of academia.

Trump hates fags.

Yup, he is holding it upside down.

I heard this on the radio. The school is pressing legal charges (idk what for, the teacher should be getting the shaft here) but a Flordia? firm is offering to offer their services to the kid. I'll try to find a source.

What did the spic and the cameraman say at 1:27? I can't make out their whispering.

Look at the second video. Local head of Republican party is a lawyer and he is helping them. The lawyer is interviewed in the video/

then it was written on upside down by the fags who brought it

doesn't it mean distress or trouble for ships?

Its funny. Most of the people on that site are probably old boomers wondering how the hell they lost.

The people who happen to live in the rural areas in that thread that are stating why they lost are being shit on all throughout the thread.

TY

Degenerate

More like Trouble for TRIPS

send the video to the Dean and remember to explain how outraged you are

Henson, Kevin Daniel
Dean, Social & Behavioral Sciences - Social & Behavioral Sciences
(714) 432-5796
[email protected]/* */

Not to mention the millions of illegal votes. The Republicans should do a full audit of the election results in all states that don't have strict voter ID laws. almost all of them

KEK

On a side note, "human sexuality" is just as much of a bullshit field as "wymyns' studies" "African studies" etc.

I like to go there sometimes when I'm feeling down and depressed. Reading their drivel makes me even happier to be me.

That is by far the worst layout I've ever seen for any website ever.
That's even worse than the nuWeb 21345123-point O websites that hipsters make nowadays.

How the fuck do I even read those posts?

This just makes me want to watch Angry Birds again. Damn that movie was well-timed.

She's a big girl.

THE SALT JUST KEEPS COMING

8 YEARS OF SALT

wtf am I reading?

lol

LITERALLY Cultural Marxists.

Disgusting. I can't express how disgusted I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik

CAN'T WAKE UP

Its a complete waste of time and life for everyone involved. Both teachers and students. Its a shame that college now means almost nothing since its so watered down with horseshit like this.

Everytime.

This is not even related to the politics of this issue honestly. Its just an example of how incredibly fucked up teacher's unions are. My mother is on a school committee so I hear all about it. They literally think that because they are teachers their shit doesn't stink. They even voted against expanding charter school programs in my state because they're afraid that they will take money from them. I guess their greedy asses don't actually care about the inner city minority students who could actually benefit from these programs. Such blatant hypocrisy. They get summers and like 3 weeks of vacation off besides that, and still constantly cry for more time off and more money. Fuck teachers. Fuck them all.

it looks like something out of 2002 honestly

Olga Perez Stable Cox.

Ok, is that 3 last names or what. Judging by the pic I don't think this ham-planet's weight is very 'Stable'.

hes still got to go back

It's probably two last names. I'm guessing her mother was that kind of woman.

The whole point of education establishments is to brain wash youth. This is normal behavior and nothing to be alarmed about.

I wish professors would stop using their class as a soapbox to rant about how butthurt they are, especially over topics that have nothing to do with them.

First name, second name, last name, second last name. That's how hispanic naming goes, father's last name comes first.

Olga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable CoxOlga Perez Stable Cox

You gotta remember that what you describe is a relativity new phenomena and the for the first half of the 20th century and prior, the west was far more Christian and also far more racist and anti-jew.

The liberals on this forum are pretending their "LGBTQ Affirming Churches" are the same the old-style churches.

r8 my poem Holla Forums

I REBUKE THESE ANTI-WHITE RACISTS IN JESUS MIGHTY, MIGHTY NAME

shan do lan da can do shan da see yah con do la shan da shan do la!!!!1

THE LORD IS A MOVIN ME!!!!

Sooner or later, there's going to come a day where people who aren't pantsu-on-head retarded are going to just stand up, walk over to these faggots, and swat them upside the head for talking shit.

Yes. Yes we do.

It's ok this is what we need this will keep pushing people further into nationalism. Eventually the princeps will show his face.

I think you mean a bullet to the head

Damn I love all this salt.

priceless

The psyducks love to have their worldview in tune with their personal believe. That is why every significanct divergence is an act of terror.
And the republican faggots that call for anger managment class are just the same shit has her, for them it is an act of victory and then they have to apply the "diciplinary measures" to apply to their world view.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

STRING

Trump will support anyone who will vote for him, just common sense. If you going to win an election you want as many people supporting you as you can. Trump doesn't really care about fags, but I can tell he's not a big fan of (((Epstein))) so who knows.

Velcro makes really cute simple ones that are reusable.

that's actually pretty merciful, are we sure this is actually ISIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=LXkhtN_YNrA

Traditional pot au feu just like my mom and grand maman are making.

This spic takes White cock tho…

The White man this spicey latin (apparently they had that term so use it widely if fat cunt doesn't apply) into a sex machine.

I do love the lefty brain damage. 315m people, bitch maybe met 300, makes claim such as that.

Hey! a happy ending no pun intended. Bitch needs to lose her job.

that's a civic

agreed. i'd like to make some little moths.

bemp

I did. If it works, why not? Blackward may end up dead, and our goal is achieved. And you're right. It's temporal exchange, I just forgot to write that.

They definitely got lucky, that's for sure.

The door to the room with the litter box in it got close while he was in it and it was night so it was cold and the room has a hard floor so he slept in it for warmth until someone noticed and let him out.

From what I can gather its shit. They all get treated like expendable commodities.

Well, china was inadvertently cleaned and now everybody is dead. You should probably do something about this or the big man might notice

He's a cheeky little bastard

This is the type of tile I'm planning on using for my middle baffles.

when will the fear-mongering done by regressives be considered terrorism?

how to back up on NAS without connecting computer in any way, osmosis is good?

This makes much less since than rattata coming to the region, getting eaten by yungoos until they evolved to a dark nocturnal version to avoid yungoos while they slept during the night

wtf I love india now

The what? The new season? What is this?

is that some spic saying that electing an anti-ILLEGAL-immigration president is terrible, and the REASON it is terrible is because its not some FOREIGN INVADER coming in and changing things…

these people have no fucking clue, do they? do they ever self-reflect?

Bitch didnt even win a majority why should one plurality rule over another?

So how does the head smash open like an overripe watermelon, but the torso doesn't show any obvious exit wounds?

False.

Leftists shouldn't be anything except occupants of mass graves.

Most of our white women voted for Trump.

Why not use radiotrophic fungi to soak up the radioactive particulates?

Then harvest the radioactive fungi, incinerate them, and then compress the radioactive ashes for industrial applications?

we are wasting a perfectly good disaster

jesus. i've been contemplating suicide methods for years. shotgun it is.

Shotgun is an excellent method, probably the best

look at the gall of this nigger, and wtf is that?

"whiteness as socialized pathological narcissism"

Probably something in the same vein as "human sexuality" courses. I've never heard of that shit in my life.

I'm going to guess every google result for it is written by a kike or a mud person quoting a kike.

this makes me feel a little better. Do you think Trump is going to skew kids republican for the next 8 years? I sure hope so.

We've been giving them gibs for eons.
Guess why their test scores are still shit?

Save a little bit money and I'm sure you will find something nice here.
There will be lots available cabins when babyboomers leave them as inheritance.
Sometimes the kids just sell them off to avoid fights over who gets it…

White civilisation, everyone.

from the looks of his cabinet picks, Trump is going to make sure no one ever votes republican again.

this is stuipd. creating a humanitarian crisis encourages international outreach and ultimately immigration out their country

When a politician says "no free shit for illegals" is FARRRRRRR RIEEEEEEEEEEEET.

lol, go to Mexico and ask for free shit.

ENJOY YOUR GULAG.

you mean like thicC?

which pilled is this?

Shut the fuck up and get off Holla Forums. Every criticism of trump is not George soros, go fuck yourself moron.

I highly doubt this is the case. He's states numerous times that he wants to back away from imprisoning Hillary. This fucking sucks.

Make a moonman out of it

god dubs confirm civil war incoming! rwds now!

Not so, at least not at Penn State. The giy that teaches it (Can't remember his name for the life of me) takes a very objective stance towards it. I took it on a lark because fuck gen eds and it turned out to be the only class that wasnt a waste of my time. I learned that

It was actually really great. And he was a good looking dude with a lot of charisma and gravitas, so surprisingly there was almost no triggering. Granted, this was back in like 2013, but things were still pretty bad back then, so I don't know how he pulled it off. One of the only textbooks I kept for my personal library instead of selling.

Found it. David Putts. Anthropology guy, so now it makes sense. Gave a TED talk, apparently. Don't know if it's any good. Aparently it's some black dude that teaches the course now so i'm sure it's pozzed as fuck.

-t. justin trudeau

All higher "education" is nothing but fully blown indoctrination. The people like that woman should be thrown out. At this point colleges are absolutely worthless.

Have you ever fired a shotgun?

Is that why men have been fucking other men in the ass since the beginning of time when their wives aren't around? OR is he a guy that is in the thinking of that it is a dominance thing. WHich it undoubtedly is part of it.

Also the only other shot that hit the target was right in his ass when he fell in the hole.

It's amusing watching them try to turn sub-humans, deranged faggots and trannies, women, and limp-wristed, effeminate white men into the reincarnation of the Red Army. Not happening. Ever.

Your head is pretty much a ceramic bowl with firm jello inside.

It seems to be working pretty well. ALso the red army was shit and basically a zerg rush.
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

I can never find a real source on this or any of its variations but nonetheless it is true.

Okay, well you can fear city dwelling, caged up rats in their little rat den cities, as they make life for themselves worse, while all of us outside of the cities look on and laugh, knowing full well, with complete confidence, that if these hordes of sub-humans ever decided to leave the bounds of their protected little caged rat den cities, they'll be overcome with ease. 100 of them aren't worth 10 rural hunters. 10,000 of them aren't worth the collective manpower from one small town. The ingenuity of one rural/mountain man is worth more than the combined impotent, effeminate rage of every man in any rat den city combined. They're nothing but a bunch of government dependent pieces of filth. None of them even deserve to live, honestly. Without us they don't have food, electricity, water etc. They don't know how to do anything for themselves. They have no experience in the real world. They're weak. They're stupid. They're cowardly. These people are so far removed from actual humanity that it's disgusting. These rats in their little cages should be snuffed out. Anyone who fears them is pathetic…

You still have not addressed the question. IF they find a leader who is a lion in strategy then you shouldn't take them so lightly. Most of what you said is true. But to act like sheer numbers cannot turn the tide is a foolish underestimation.

What the fuck is a "human sexuality" class?

Faggot propaganda, I assume?

For you.

He missed the 2nd shot, the 3rd was straight to the ass.

They'll never have sheer numbers. Over a million people in my state of PA are registered hunters who actively hunt. They're experienced with guns and nature. These city dwelling rats are not. They can find the meanest, most conniving rat around for all I care. They're not dealing with disarmed, disorganized, oppressed populations. They're dealing with heavily armed white men in a time where we're in tune with humanity and life and nature, while they're all locked away in a government daycare. This isn't Russia 100 years ago, or China 50 years ago. This is the US. Even their leaders are going to be pampered, far removed, rat den dwelling filth. Bring all the damn numbers they want. These morons couldn't feed themselves for a week without us. We literally provide everything for their survival. They're not even fucking human as far as I'm concerned.

Zip Coons like to use big words

It was based on hooking up sensors to genetalia to measure bloodflow, then showing the subjects pictures and videos. Men either responded to straight or gay only (For example, some men who thought they were bi only responded to straight visual stimuli), whereas women were aroused by any sexual imagery at all, including animals like horses and chimps.

Do you guys ever get tired of winning?
pic related

The some kind of pseudo-intellectual nonsense you'll find in a 14 year old's poetry, where they string concepts and terms together to try to be profound and deep.

WHile your bravado is admirable it is still foolish. IF there is anything the history of the last oh I don't know 5000 years as taught us is that if city dwelling rats(nice dehumanization good way to already be in the war mindset) get a lion at the helm it usually doesn't result in the agrarian warrior class in charge. Perhaps for a short while but the culture of cities usually wins out.

Can we purge yet?

Also don't equate soldiering with hunting especially in the world of machine-based warfare.

You fucking leftists, you utter excrement. Whenever you're given the slightest scrap of political power you try to destroy us and our way of life and when we try to stop you all you have to talk about is how oppressed you are. But the masks are off now, we know that you won't stop and you'll chase down the last unpozzed community to destroy it. I've seen you people seething with hatred over the Amish of all people! All because they won't blanda up because they don't marry outside their faith and no one wants to convert. We didn't divide this nation but we will unify it, without you by preference.

The culture of the modern city is to turn itself into Detroit and then rot away to nothing. And they certainly have no lions, they don't even have vicious little weasels like the commies of old, they've got rotting media and political institutions that they're temperamentally unsuited to maintain let alone create.

YOu don't know that just because one hasn't shown his face yet you should never underestimate your enemy.

Do a suicide by cop, but not before murdering a horde of niggers.

When will they get over it?

She didn't cry so good.

They blame on the rural people for the election. I can't believe this shit!!

It's not underestimating when it is a clear fact that our enemies leadership has been corrupted by its success and is quickly degrading into a bunch of people who got where they were because of nepotism and toadying. This is not an environment that breeds Stalins or Maos.

Oh wow I thought the leftists were going to tone done their blatant lust for the fed to start locking us up when Hillary lost. Guess they're doubling down on that too.

kek

The fucking marxist cunt is a fucking degenerate dyke too.

I supposed it'll help that the republican student heads are meztissos

They said the same about Bush. You are a dumb nigger with no foresight

You are right however it is the environment that breeds the eternal commie kike to find a new home ie CHINA and come back and rape a population that is fractured and infighting. Though I will add the Chinks are far behind in tech to be able to storm the beaches. Though the coasts of this country are already Communist territory so…..Either way it is a logistical nightmare.

when will this "education" meme end

So will the student get sued? If so, that's bullshit

Would this hold up?

so, no…

Tatars are good people.

no

and you are an idiot for not getting that by now

Guys, what the fuck? Did you miss the title of the picture? It's WOMEN PREFERENCES. Most girls prefer lesbian porn? Why?

Racism is a system that encompasses economic, political, social, and cultural structures, actions, and beliefs that institutionalize
and perpetuate an unequal distribution of privileges, resources and power between White people and people of Color. This
system is historic, normalized, taken for granted, deeply embedded, and works to the benefit of whites and to the disadvantage
of people of color.

this

The nephilim, sons of god, those that erected monuments that have a global proportion in relation to each other. They're all talking about the same thing and used a universal language.

"Freedom of association should be abolished"

The reason I hate you as much as the authoritarians on the right, is because both of you want to use government to remove the individual's right to choose.

One side wants to use government to forcefully enact racial segregation, removing the right of freedom of association from the individual.

The otger side wants to use government to forcefully enact racial integration, removing the right of freedom of association from the individual.

Let people choose.

But if he hates fags they win…

I live in a city that is over 2/3rds black. I don't think your picture is accurate.

Follow this guy: twitter.com/jumpvote

And no, why would I archive this. Just follow him. He and his people are planning to release in 2017 full research on voting fraud issues. They are still working on the data and they said it will take a while to compile everything and make it easily understandable and accessible. So, while you're waiting, why don't you register to vote in California? registertovote.ca. gov/

Shadilay

Alison Grimes and Mitch McConnell. Nobody in the state of Kentucky beyond Owensboro likes that faggot. Everyone knows when he comes around every couple of years promising to end "the war on coal" its just bullshit pandering. After testing the waters with a celebrity that wasn't even eligible to run they settled on Grimes and believe it or not she had a very real chance of winning. Say what you will about polls but she was leading the majority of them for months. Then her campaign starts pushing the "muh war on women" shit and her numbers tank. The reason they lost is because people in the rural areas are more concerned with steady employment and not having their sons shipped off to some third world shithole than fucking gender politics. Well that and Hillary is a cunt.

A FUCKING LEAF

Mods please delete this thread. Fucking Nazis like you are expressing very hateful, racist views. You know what I think? I think you're ignorant. You should probably get a mental evaluation for your obvious lack of empathy to weak, oppressed minorities and your support of Nazism. Just end your life you hateful racist. Shut. Up.

Weak bait.

so what launcher do you use for android? not a fan of nova but so far its the only one that plays nice with klwp. that 5 seconds delay triggers my autism.

Bernie Sanders

Just a reminder that John was killed because he was gonna tell the world that Paul had been murdered in 1966 and was replaced.
Allegedly its because the were trying to get to Epstein because he was involved in pedo rings and shit like that.
When George was attacked by a "robber", they were probably trying to silence him too.
They probably gave him "cancer" and threatened his family if he talked
Ringo will never talk because he had army connections that found the new "Paul" and gave him surgery
Part of the deal was silence or death
They broke up because they finally released all pauls songs which was the main reason john wanted to keep the band going

Can confirm had pappasitos last night.

i only watch tara tainton now. everything else is boring.

only thing keeping the nigger population down in america, if you are a christcuck who gets uppity about aborting a fetus that cant move, survive or think on it's own in favor of doubling the black population just shoot yourself so you save tyrone the trouble

we cant all be as logical as you barron

He would've used a pressure cooker full of ball bearings instead
nigga pls
you think a radicalized muslim will stray from their choice because they can't get an AK?

the worst thread on pol
bump

This sounds intriguing. What do you mean?

That is close to the make-up of my university. It's not pleasant, but I prefer East Asians over other minority groups.

Peyton?

DON'T FORGET TO RATE YOUR PROFESSOR

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=649663

Trudeau makes me kind of miss that creepy fuck

Well we know fuck all about proper vitrification methodology and they say that most things die in the process. Then there are other sources which say that different parts of the body need to be kept under different temperatures. Hence why I brought up the low temp hibernation.

Cells haven't changed in 50 years and our methods have barely changed. 50 years in a field with real funding gets plenty of change but 50 years with the funding they get is like 5 in a normal field.

oh i forgot, 2014 midterm elections taking back control of the senate and house for republicans

Totally agree, OP. I don't think anyone who finds it permissible to kill their own offspring should reproduce. That's something those repukes just don't get

We need to raid them sometime.

You'll have to do a lot of reading. I just want to say that you shouldn't be afraid of centralized planning as such. That it would lead to authoritarianism is a meme, as is the idea that it's always inefficient. The biggest thing is ensuring it happens democratically and without corruption.

I think they're decently informed as to what the working class needs, a lot less as to what it wants. It's difficult to approach them on their terms since they're all so eager to listen to right-wing populists rave about the refugees. We're of the opinion that that's stupid, so we have no choice but to approach them as educators, not as a voice for their thoughts. That's a severe handicap, you're right.

You seem ideologically weak. I was a follower of Sargon of Akkad, and at some point even dabbled in race-realism, before I became a communist. That happened after I realized the amount of bullshit that was being spouted about communism on the internet, and started reading up on it. Completely the opposite experience, almost.

That's great. Whatever might be the case. It would be interesting for you to partake in the discussion here.

More like FATinx

come on Holla Forums you'll respond to every shitty b8 thread but not this

India is extremely multicultural. Some of your people are excellent. Most are trash. Holla Forums isn't very good at avoiding generalizations.

This is not true in India.

I mean there is no way the Supreme Court would allow it but it still got through the Senate

Till whites stop being racist and give blacks the same privilege and opportunity. They can't or never will be considered racist.

Just victims. By seeing your daily threads on Holla Forums this is far from happening.

Canadabro gets it

remember to kill all teachers on the DOTR

Dumb. Male/male sex is about dominance not arousal.

I bet you'd know faggot.

Free speech is a public display, public display is free to record.

leld tbh
archive.is/m0TtD
archive.is/beZyX