Alright, now this shit has officially gone too far

Alright, now this shit has officially gone too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OkiwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Context?

new show based on a marvel comic, they changed the little girl's age and race

Ayo hol up

Where's the hat

runaways. not familiar?

she'll rob a white kid for it later

Molly Hayes was always ambiguously brown. both her parents were like that.

The OP never read the comics.

The biggest issue here is that she's supposed to be prepubescent when the story starts, around 8 or 9. Here she looks like she's 16.

And that's not all. The one white guy is supposed to be an engineering nerd but he's a generic jock in the show. Gert is no longer chubby and genuinely awkward but now she's skinny and modern SJW ugly.

She kind of does the part even if she is kind of older.

No she wasn't. Her parents were clearly white. And implied to be in an incestuous relationship.

?

I can't wait to see it.

Now here's her next to 3 white people and an asian.

and here is her in issue three.

She is supposed to have the complexion of Jessica Alba or rashida jones as far as I can tell.

I wonder if they'll do the part where the lesbian alien abandons her friends forever for some Skrull cock.

The only thing I'm wondering if they're gonna bring in Gert's raptor but since this is TV most likely not.

They will but it'll be horribad CGI.

I doubt they'll get that far. She randomly becomes a lesbian halfway through the arc where their said skrull friend decides to identify as a woman.

Wouldn't be the first time a moron forgot what a tan is.
And before you dispute that, they live in LA, where tanning is easy just by leaving the house on a regular basis.

They're rush right to that part just for that reason alone. Then have a TOTALLY NOT SKRULL ripoff as the alien.

Didn't that Skrull shift to female form for her? I stopper reading at the first issue that was written by Moore, but did she stop being a lesbian later on or something?

He was initially a jock in the comics too, and his tech knowledge was reveled in 2nd or 3rd issue.

Why? Does Fox have rights to Skrulls, or does Marvel want to save them for Skrull Invasion movie event?

Other way around IIRC, the Skrull shows up and says they're betrothed, she says she is a lesbian so she won't go, Skrull turns into a hot girl and says that's no problem, and she says "ok friends deal with our problems yourselves"

Pretty sure Fox has the rights.

Apparently Skrulls are co-owned by both Marvel an Fox. Fox holds rights to Super-Skrull and other F4 specific Skrulls.
archive.is/OkiwI

God I hope you're not the same poster. 'Ambiguously brown' when next to an actual black guy when her father is completely white.

Why did anyone expect a loli character to be done well in live action?

So in order to be ambiguously brown you need to be totally black? I mean, I thought the term meant "Too brown to be fully white while too white to be fully brown." I didn't know it was just another term for "darker than the night."

Excuse me.

GODDAMNED NIGGERS.

What car is that? He's putting the luggage in the front of it. I know there's a few mid / rear engined cars with a front luggage compartment, but they tend to be really expensive or really old.

He's a doctor/mutant/cultist in a secret society. He can get anything he wants.

They're common in older designed european cars.

The dyke bullied the skrull into changing into a woman to satisfy her fetish, even though the skrull originally considered itself a dude
Later the skrull sacrifices itself for the dyke and she just goes off to fuck a power pack chick and never bothers to rescue the skrull (who presumably is dead by now or forgotten by marvel)

they just did it well with x-23 (based on the x-men evolution version obviously)

and besides how many loli comic characters have actually made it to the screen. unless you're just talking about lolis in general?

christ, power pack. that hurts what they did to julie

God dammit Marvel.

What they did to Julie?

Turned her into a slutty dyke

Wait the show got finally released? Is it based on the first part of the comic? The only stuff I know of the Runaways was from what I read on /storytime/.

So did the show finally get released?

If she's anything like in the book she'll be obnoxious.

I actually don't care about making her gay. Only time she had any sexuality was in the shitty last arc of Power Pack and mediocre volume 2 mini.

I care they completely 180ed her character while doing it. No longer is she a quiet girl who likes to read, now she's an idiot.

she looks like a muslim

if they have a 16 year old act like she did in the comic, yeah

Literally one of the worst casting choices I've seen for any capeshit

Molly is supposed to be cute as a button, aging her up and changing the race is just the straw the broke the camel's back

Let's not pretend that the Runaways characters were ever very good to begin with.

It's funny i read it on /storytime/ and it's kind of dated. I remember wanting to read the series as a kid because of that one cover of the girl with the velociraptor. But when its shown in the book how she got it it's not as good as I hoped. Still ok story I supppose just pretty dated.

I prefer that date over now
much more innocent time

The show premieres on Hulu in 2018

Looking back I have to agree.

and you can bet they wouldn't have casted Molly like this then

It's already 100% AIDS. Adding more poz won't make it worse than it already is.

I never noticed, before, but I bet that cunt Chelsea Van Valkenberg based her look on the fat one.

Oh yes she fucking is. It's not bad enough she's a "bisexual" who only pursues cooze, they had to take the second smartest member of Power Pack and make her into Paris Hilton's retarded sister.

no way, changing a sweet innocent little girl into this, that's new territory

Just being brown would suffice, Molly was always a honkey.

I really don't remember that at all at all at all.

The biggest problem is she doesn't have the hat.

I think probably seriously someone said "Why have a prepubescent character when there's a bigger market if we get an actress some fanboys can fap to?"