First Look at the Inhumans

This isn't going to last long… is it?

It always amazes me how they're able to water-down Jack Kirby's designs into something barely recognizable. The actress playing Medusa looks like a witch.

I wonder if they're going to have Lockjaw teleporting them everywhere.

This is one shitty wig. Why couldn't they go with haircut that works with actress' face and color that looks more natural? Or pick and actress who's face works with that hairstyle. Costumes are mostly shitty too, Medusa's especially. blonde and Ramsay are the only ones who look half way decent.

He is probably the closest thing to a saving grace in this cast. I want to say this shit won't last long, but knowing how long Agents of SHIELD lasted all while on life support doesn't give me hope.

do normalfags even know who the Inhumans are?

They basically took all the characters, and made them as generic as possible.

No, but the hollywood jew named perlmutter who wanted to sink his claws into the movie universe but got kicked out for being too jewish. The inhumans was his pet project because he saw all the money X-men was making and wanted to make an X-men killer.

They couldn't fire him because he basically owns all their asses. So they moved him to the Television division and took the inhumans with him. He's just an out of touch old jew who literally only wants to make money.

Should have also mentioned he's the reason Fantastic Four has had such a reduction in comic presence after the Fox buyout and he's pretty much the reason X-men comics have become ass for the last decade.

He just really fucking hates fox.

Explain.

He's an old fashioned jew who doesn't buy into social bullshit. He's basically the villain of every kind of topical media in the 80s and 90s. He's a penny pinching asshole who is only interested in something if he can make money off of it. He lucked into marvel by sinking his fingers into the toy rights and has been pushing his way into the film division and trying to get into Disney's moneymaking.

Just google Isaac Perlmutter.

Basically, Perlmutter wanted to cut out Iron Man and Robert Downey Jr. out of Civil War to save costs, but Feige put his foot down and got Marvel Studios to break ties from Marvel Comics and become its own identity that answers directly to Disney instead of Perlmutter.

Lets face it though, the Fantastic Four had been nothing but a corporate albatross for Marvel since they have been unable to do anything interesting with them in years.

Anyone could've told him that was a bad idea. Doesn't sound like the brightest bulb in Marvel.

They never are, these people got where they are by playing off the success of others.

They haven't been able to do ANYTHING with them in years because Perlmutter refuses to let them do anything.

He really fucking hates fox.

Honestly, if they didn't try to put Doom's beginning in the same film as theirs, it'd be a better start already. Also

NOT GIVING VICTOR VON DOOM SUPERPOWERS

The man is a genius on par with Stark and Strange, he doesn't need superpowers, and to give those to him is to miss the point of his character by a country mile. His "superpower" is a completely indomitable will, and nothing else.

Looks like shit, only jewlywood can fuck up something as awesome as Jack Jirby's designs.

(((They))) can never get this shit right, can (((they)))?

Honestly that Medusa just fucking ruins all of it. Its so shit, it just brings out the worst in the rest of them.

Also I know anything covering the face is actor poisen, but they could have at least tried.
Oh well, it can't possibly be as bad as Agents of SHIT. Whens Ghost Rider. That was actually decent television whenever Skye wasn't mary sueing all over the screen.

Gotta appeal to that mainstream dollar.

Uh what about the fact he is #2 sorcerer on earth

Shush, you should know that most doomfags don't actually read doom comics.

Let's see

Boring century clothes with comic colors.

They made two of them a nigger and a chink.

Black Blot looks nothing like Black Bolt

Everything about Jack Kirby's awesome designs is not seen or alluded to.

Wew

Doesn't miss the point of him, actually. Sorcery comes from study and salvage, not from some inborn or mutated power. It's merely an extension of his will and drive.

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES NOT NEED MAGIC!

Oh boy

Jesus fucking Christ. It's like Game of Thrones but someone poorly photoshopped over the original costumes. Where to even start….

This is…. Marvel just doesn't care anymore. They stopped caring years ago with the comics. Now they don't even care about the MCU. The one thing keeping them afloat. Thank fuck the Inhumans have never been interesting enough to ever give a shit about. 10 bucks say Ms Mudslime is getting a cameo or become a reoccuring character.

These are terrible.

I don't mind that they made Gorgon black, but why didn't they get the biggest black guy they could find? He's supposed to be able to make earthquakes with his feet, not run cross-country.

Why did you leave us so soon, Micheal Clarke Duncan? We still need you.

Correction, Gorgon is a nigger and Karnak is a gook. Because after the backlash about a white character being a martial artist really struck a chord on them, so they decided to play to another safe stereotype about asians knowing martial arts.

Him as Kingpin was the defining time that makes me hold out hope whenever they Niggerfy a character. He really sold it as Kingpin.

They're not really interested in doing comic books, just banking off them and their name recognition

Stupid stupid stupid

maximus and Karnak look ok
I like Crystal
Jesus Christ what is going on with Medusa

I didn't know that there were making another 90s star trek series.
Looks pretty good to be honest. The uniforms are sorta weird, but better than the DS9 ones.
Is the chick on the left some sort of bug-alien? Looks like she has a ladybug shell on her head and back.

If I wanted to get into doom, where should I get started?

Disney realizes this bubble will pop, right?

What the fuck were you guys expecting?

From what I can find, only 8 episodes are being made. So assuming that this doesn't get another season, you won't have to suffer for long.

She became a mormon.

I look forward to this flopping and Perlkiker getting forever BTFO. Maybe we'll get a decent X-Men tv series when he an heros.

What are the chances pic related will make it to the tv show?

The fuck is going on there? Is she giving him a blowjob?

ayyy

The fuck?!

The Inhumans, by cucks, for cucks.

Silent War, six issue event, published 2007.

Oh look, it's Cuckscream.