Niggers Use Jury Nullifcation To Legalize Raping Whites

William Luther Pierce predicted that niggers would be allowed to freely rape white women in the Turner Diaries, and now, he is pretty close to being right.

Top rated legal website and prominent nigger call for niggers to use jury nullification in order to make raping and murdering whites legal.

Not some nobody, not some ghetto scum - but a well respected nigger in the legal world.

What are YOU going to do to stop this from happening?

washingtonexaminer.com/black-law-editor-acquit-anyone-charged-with-murdering-raping-whites/article/2609148#!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Q6hEj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Godammit, JN was a powerful tool that was never used as much as it should, I don't want to see it popularized with this trash.

Why are they even… nevermind.

You realize lawyers pick the jury right? They will pick whites and not a full courtroom of feral imps.

there's already to other threads retard, stop spamming

they think pissing off white people is a good idea.
top kek

My bet is that's the endgame for the masters pulling the strings, getting jury nullification removed to some degree.

Not sure whay you could do to remove Jury Nullification without being transparent of trying to fuck people over. I don't think JN is exactly written into the constitution. It's a dynamic that arises from the jury deciding the verdict, since no one can really tell them not to find them guilty or innocent.

You make JN look evil to the uninformed. You make niggers use it to murder with impunity.

Gooooood.
Let everyone see what niggers are.

You mean their Kike handlers use legal tricks to fuck over innocent white people, right? Niggers can't even build a proper spear in Africa.

Get this out to everyone.

man they can't society can they? on my way too work i saw a drunk black lying down pissing all over himself and the bus station bench. he then gets up and wanders away..

YES, looking forward to year of the flaming cock.

dubs confirm

I sent a message to the editor on fb.

The nigger's wife is there. They have two children. Again her email is, cnyereyegona at gmail.com

This fucking nigger is hilarious. He's on Twitter saying it's a 'hoax'… He wrote it, he edits the site and somehow, it being covered by people makes it a, "hoax". Fucking full cannons on this nigger piece of shit.

It's almost like they want us to start lynching again.

Black lawyer: Free anyone charged with murdering whites

In a new wrinkle in the "black lives matter" movement, an editor of a top-rated legal website is calling on blacks to scare whites by automatically acquitting African-Americans accused of murdering or raping whites, no matter what the facts.

December 8th, 2016 by Paul Bedard
in The Washington Examiner

ttp://www.washingtonexaminer.com/black-law-editor-acquit-anyone-charged-with-murdering-raping-whites/article/2609148#
archive.fo/Q6hEj

it's written in the state constitution for Indiana
Article 1, section 19

I'm gonna keep posting threads unlike this just to teach you a lesson about fucking off.

How often do you think that happens? And the few who show up, how many do you think aren't able to get off from it for muh hardships?

What's happening is the diversity experiment proving to be a complete and total failure after niggers were introduced into the system. Send those ecosystem destroying creatures back to Africa where they came from.