How do you feel about potatokino?

How do you feel about potatokino?

Is filthy Mick propaganda art or just drunk caterwauling from a people that failed to make a whole country?

That's not fair - they could make a decent action flick about 'the troubles', or a "historical" drama about the potato famine.

I thought it was called IRAkino?

this one was bretty god

Why was almost every male in the town some sort of fudge packer?

there were others besides the one gay couple?

Almost all of them seemed queer. Though the stream I watched lacked almost all sound, so I might be mistaken.

I guess Aidan Gillen's character seemed pretty gay too, now you mention it

For you.

Apart from Jim Sheridan, who else they had?

What did he direct

Saw that a while back, didn't get that much out of it to be honest. It felt like Stuff Happens: The Movie.

my dick into his mouth

Isn't that commie kino along with Daniel Blake?

The guard, In Bruges, song of the sea, Once, Man about dog.

Some stuff that hasn't been mentioned so far:
I've only seen The Secret of Kells (and I recommend it) but I've heard the others are good, though Michael Collins is apparently a bit historically shaky.

The Journey is a recent one, but I haven't heard anything about it since it came out. The casting for Ian Paisley seemed kind of questionable based off of the trailers, but Colm Meaney seemed like a good choice for Martin McGuinness.

There's A Belfast Story as well but from what I've heard it's not very good.

Forgot to mention Bloody Sunday and Omagh, both directed by Paul Greengrass. If you want to count TV as well, The Secret (starring James Nesbitt) is also meant to be decent.

How does it feel knowing the irish will have the last laugh over the eternal anglo as they watch britistan become a caliphate?

Irish virtue signal as much as brits do. they also send their tiny navy to taxi migrants.