Is this the real reason why the rotherhams happened?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/08/hundreds-police-officers-accused-sex-abuse-inquiry-finds
archive.is/3gPYI

is this the real reason why the rotherhams happened?

i don't think i've seen a thread about this yet, if there is…sorry.

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3gPYI
gov.uk/government/publications/police-workforce-england-and-wales-31-march-2013/police-workforce-england-and-wales-31-march-2013
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html
theopinionator.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/02/another-muslim-race-hate-attack-on-kriss-donald-street-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Criminals are liars.

Rotherham happened all over the country but Rotherham was just the largest instance of it in one town I think.

Holla Forums won't like this but it's the truth, and it's that most of it was statutory rape only and had most of the girls been 1 or 2 years older it wouldn't have been rape at all. Most of it was girls going round some Pakis house and fucking him because he gave them weed or alcohol. Many did this for some time then later decided they didn't like doing it and wanted to stop and that's when the threats and violence came in. Some cases were actual rape and kidnapping though for example there are instances of girls being taken in some cases directly from school, their home or their care home and prostituted out over several towns before being returned.

Police didn't give a shit, and in some cases joined in but mostly just didn't give a shit. The girls involved were all lower class chav skanks who honestly would have been doing the exact same shit (Sex for drugs and alcohol) with white chav boys their own ages had they not been doing it with the Pakis (And this is likely why the police didn't give a shit). When white boys do it the police don't care then either. The police are not at all interested in any crime at all these days unless it's murder, "hate speech" or anything that challenges the polices monopoly on violence like people defending themselves or using weapons.

Not only did the police do nothing, the social workers, teachers, and worst of all parents, also did nothing save a few cases where a few fathers were arrested when banging on the door of the Pakis involved. Of course they could have simply began walking their daughters to and from school or they could have moved, but they chose to get drunk and go banging on the Pakis doors.

Young white boys and girls are fucking and doing drugs and all that degenerate shit. So obviously when you bring smelly third worlders, particularly from places like Pakistan where child fucking is normal. and mianstream in parts of the country, they'll obviously join in.

Ultimately Rotherham is just a symptom of how degenerate we are. By curbing degeneracy, weakening the state and strengthening the family this symptom will decline.

But that isn't true, the vast majority were from normal middle class households, only a minority were from dysfunctional homes or social services.

Also, I forgot:
BRITCUCKISTAN YES

Hundreds of police officers accused of sex abuse, inquiry finds
Watchdog says abuse of victims and suspects is most serious corruption issue facing police service in England and Wales
December 8th, 2016 by Jamie Grierson
in The Guardian

ttps://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/08/hundreds-police-officers-accused-sex-abuse-inquiry-finds
archive.is/3gPYI

Get removed, Ahmed.

As expected from (((theguardian)))

It goes all the way to the top. Wasn't Jo Cox the MP of the constituency Rotherham was in? Politicians have been accused many times, police never found anything by coincidence of course.

wtf

Muzzies involved?

bong police is full of shitskins so this comes to no surprise

Actually Rotherham is over 90% white or close to it and the British police force is mostly white.

gov.uk/government/publications/police-workforce-england-and-wales-31-march-2013/police-workforce-england-and-wales-31-march-2013

6,537 minority officers
213,620 officers in total

It's whites enabling the Pakis, and like I pointed out before, the white boys would do it to the white girls aswell. You seem to think that anything bad happens must be because of minorities, and while minorities are generally shit and usually cause nothing but problems, they can only do so because of whites that enable them. Without whites being good goys and bringing them in, none of these people would even be here in the first place.

What I've said is true and just because you're a coward who refuses to face uncomfortable facts doesn't change this.

But that isn't true. It largely takes place in places like Rotherham and Rochdale i.e. Former industrial towns that are a total shithole now. "Normal middle class" people don't live there.

Most of the girls are from care homes or broken families or parents that don't give a fuck about them.

Obviously if white women of childbearing age are going to fuck around, it should be with white men. The problems are the foreign race and hostile culture of the men involved and the failure of British men to slaughter filthy Koranimals in the street.

Does it help you to stomach what's happening when you pretend that those children were all "chav skanks" or are you a shitskin trying to excuse your people's behaviour? Either way you are disgusting.

When you target a vulnerable child from a young age you establish their behavioural norms for them. Most of these kids started getting groomed by muds at a around 11-12 the behaviour that they displayed a year from being legal age was shaped by years of brutal treatment, read the police reports before you spout bullshit.

It really quite suspect that you would excuse this behaviour in any way. Are you ok with muds copulating with White children as long as it's consensual?

It happened because we wanted it to happen.

fuck off duncan

You lost, Nick. Civics will inherit Britain.

eat shit
my new books will wake people up, just you wait

WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE OF YOUR BOOKS YOU DAFTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Joes cock wasn't the MP for rotherham but there were rape gangs operating in her contituency which she ignored. She was notorious for pandering to the muslim community and even campaigned in a fucking hijab. Her and her husband were also deeply involved with the syrian white helmets (anti assad jihadi sympathisers masking as an NGO) and joes cock was on record saying how awful the evil right wing protests against the rape gangs were and how they should be legislated against because they were hurting the muslims feels and threatening her pc globalist multicult narrative.

Bitch had it coming tbh.
based tommy did nothing wrong

Actually the problem is that they fuck around in the first place.

You don't care that they were having casual sex (And doing drugs etc). You just are mad they did it with brown people. You don't realise that the reason they did it with brown people is that they do it with white people in the first place. Most white people don't care a bit about race so fucking a white guy in exchange for drugs and alcohol or a Paki is all the same to them.

Degeneracy breeds degeneracy. Every wrong action harms you and those around. A society where people fuck around with whoever they please is a society that has mass immigration and native girls being fucked by foreigners without anyone caring or lifting a finger to stop it.

This is just an argument as for why the girls were degenerate and thought sucking brown dick so they could get weed was a good idea. And again it's whites fault. Where were the parents? Nowhere. They didn't care and neither did anyone else.

You're not even contradicting any of what I said really. You get angry at me and express disagreement but then make an argument that doesn't contradict any of what I said, leading me to think that you're just angry that you don't like what's being said. These girls mostly had consensual sex. Young white English girls looked at smelly inbred Pakis and thought it would be a good use of their times to fuck them in exchange for drugs and alcohol. You're making an argument as to why the girls are like that, which doesn't contradict any of what I have said.

Ok it's confirmed you're a shitskin.

I remember when this first broke 4cuck was full of muds using the exact same argument to defend this behaviour. I aIso remember every time you attempted to argue with them it would just go in a circle, they dont want to adress your points they want to justify their fellow muds behaviour.

Like I said you're disgusting.

Nice non-argument. I didn't justify it. I'm just pointing out the cause of the problem.

You're not even attempting an argument.

Never forget that you're a weakling incapable of facing up to his own peoples problems because he finds the truth uncomfortable. Pathetic.

Of course it's a problem that they're having casual sex, but at least if they do it with whites, they'll produce some white children.

urbanite detected, likely shitskin

Some people tried to stop it - their fathers, even, so the racemixing is clearly not being taught by their families. It's indoctrination by a hostile state and foreign parasites. The immigration came before the rampant degeneracy. When I visited Europe in 2000, everyone seemed fairly "racist" to me; the common European didn't vote to be invaded and degenerate behavior wasn't a threat to our civilization in the absence of third world savages.

You'll get yours soon enough.

That's a fair point user, but there shouldn't be any pakis in Rotherham in the first place and they should still be fucking killed for what they did.

Except that it is.

There's a PDF called "easy meat" I believe, they explain in detail the events in Rotherham, and the vast majority of the girls were not from dysfunctional or impoverished households, they were from normal middle class families, with both parents still in the home.

It's not a fair point. He's a paki shill victim blaming with the "promiscuous white girls" kikememe.
see:

Downright incredible, as if the Rotherhams weren't enough already.

There were fathers that got arrested for protesting it, you slimy brown turd!

this is kikery. they were little girls who became paki sex slaves.

i always thought "b-but muh political correctness" sounded like a lame post-hoc excuse

Not defending the muds, but those parents are at fault too for not killing those pieces of shit. If they went to jail for it, it'd just create even more outrage and hopefully inspire more vigilantism.

There is no excuse for bongcuckery.

You misunderstood my post, the girls are fucking whores and should be flayed and burned alive.

The pakis should be exterminated too.

Why would I? You've made it clear that you think this is the children's fault and that they chose such a life. You're making excuses for paki rapists that target children, what do I have to argue about with you? You're clearly an enemy.

They are damaged goods and they don't have any place in the kind of society most of us envision sure, but most of them didn't actively pursue this fate. The muds are the ones that instigated the situation and it's important not to forget that.

Do you think young children are capable of making informed decisions?

fuck off shitskin

Actually a majority of them did, the ones who didn't don't need to die, but they should be sterilized and removed from society.

It's irrelevant, if it was voluntary on her part she is a traitor, and she needs to be made an example of.

I said "hey guys" once to a bunch of feminist women. If there was a legal way of sending me to jail for saying that, they would have persued it.

This is how sandkikes always argue.
It's always the way of the sandkike to shift blame to the victim. Your entire death cult is obsessed with blaming the victim. Go fuck a goat, you sandkike.

Dubs confirm, your arguments are as shitty as your skin.

If they made their choices as an adult i agree.

I can agree with this when it's past a certain age, but when you're talking about kids around 11-12 I disagree, they're way too easily manipulated.

As an example let's say that you're a 12 year old kid living in a care home, nobody ever gives you any real attention and your family are useless bums. How would you react when suddenly you start getting gifts and an active social life? Were you racially aware at that age? Could you have made a good choice in that situation?

Hitler was disgusted by the white slave trade in Vienna but he didn't condemn the women who had fallen into that lifestyle, he gave them a chance to redeem themselves.

You want to condemn children for being raped by muds. I really struggle to understand that.

This concept is ridiculous, they made the choice to have sex with pakis, the rest is irrelevant.

Age is irrelevant, she's a traitor and must be treated as such.

They're a mark of shame and must be punished for that, if they are not punished then we're to blame, and we're always going to be weak, we can't blame ourselves, doing so induces weakness in society.

For the good of society and the future of our race we must harden our harts and those of our sons as well, no one who has been tainted can ever be forgiven under any circumstance, that will only lead to individualist liberalism and eventually back to the place we are now.

No, kikes however argue like you.

It's always the mark of the cuck to cuckold his race.

I think they all should be killed, including the foreign men, you're just a fucking pussy who can't handle the fact that some white girls are racetraitor whores, and need to be put to the stake.

>>>/reddit/

What are you doing wasting your time on an imageboard? Shouldn't you be commencing the first stage of your purge? How many muds have you killed this week champ?

You sound like a jewish parody of a Nat-Sox.

Seriously though your views are ridiculous and unrealistic they also show a major lack of empathy. It's one thing to kill race traitors it's an entirely different matter when you are talking about young children who have been selected based on vulnerability and groomed. Judging by your comments you'd fit in much better in a mud/kike society.

Does it make you feel less responsible for what's happening when you tell yourself that those children were "race traitors"?

*Nat-Soc

Wewie lad, cool of for a minute before ya post.

cool off*

Crypto mudslime detected.

Sure no doubt there are slags about even junior slags in trainin' but fuck man you lot are a whole different level, yeah.
Any girl over 9 is a slag to muzzies.

Fuck right off.
GTFO

Actually the first couple of years of puberty are when people are (naturally) at their most hypervigilant. God/nature creates people properly (other than a few percent born disabled or develop genetic illnesses), it's political ideology that fucks them up. The age of consent should be abolished and simply replaced with pre-pubescent = illegal.

That obviously doesn't change the fact that islamic rape gangs and sexually abusive police are evil and should be severely punished of course

Inbred subhuman paki detected.

These people you seem to have so much resentment for, they're a part of the ones we want to work towards saving. You clearly care more about a pack of sand niggers than some peaceful Anglos from a small town. If you were white I might worry about having to find you in a crowd someday. However, it's entirely apparent that this vetting process won't be necessary. I will just be able to ask the locals if they know anyone who is really enthusiastic about the great new snackbar that opened up in town. Your words, your skin, and your lack of empathy all betray your facade that you're one of us.

Quads confirms!

politicians, entertainers, now police?

who over there isn't fucking kids?

Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html

Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/

Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html

Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503

Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/

Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994

Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834

Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744

Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339

Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html

Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss

Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432

Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/

Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html

Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/

Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508

London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/

Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html

Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html

Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042

Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html

Bristol: bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html

Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls

Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/

Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0

Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802

Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm

ROTHERHAM 1400

“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,” she said.

archive.is/VBzFq

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/

As a Bong who lives in a chav shithole this is quite possibly the the shittiest Holla Forums post I've ever read in my life.

The Rochdale sex trafficking gang
was a group of men who preyed on under-age teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England. They were convicted of sex trafficking and other offences including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child, on 8 May 2012.[1] Forty-seven girls were identified as victims of child sexual exploitation during the police investigation.[2][3][4] The men were all British Pakistanis (except for one from Afghanistan) and from Muslim backgrounds, and the girls were White; this led to national discussion of whether the crimes were racially motivated, or, conversely, whether the failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racism.[5] In March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate the child sexual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008 and 2010.[6]

The Telford sex gang
was a group of seven men of South Asian descent who preyed extensively on pre-teen and under-age teenage girls in Telford, England before their arrest and prosecution. In cases stretching over two years to late 2012,[1] they were convicted of sexual offences including rape, controlling child prostitution, causing child prostitution and trafficking for the purpose of prostitution. A Channel 4 investigation into the gang revealed:
There were accounts concerning men who would ejaculate and then urinate in children's mouths, violating them in every orifice, as well as gang-rape by queues of men while girls were held hostage for hours, sometimes days – all the while being forced to listen to the screams of girls in other rooms with other men.[2]

The Bristol sex gang
was a large group of Muslim men who committed serious sexual offences against underage teenage girls in Bristol, southwestern England. In November 2014, they were convicted of offences including rape, paying a child for sex, causing or inciting child prostitution, sexual acts with children and sex trafficking.[1] As in the Oxford, Derby, Rochdale, Rotherham and Telford prosecutions, the abused girls were almost all white and the gang were of Muslim heritage,[2] but were Somali rather than Pakistani.
The gang, whose members included Said Zakaria, Abdirashid Abdulahi, Mohamed Dahir, Liban Abdi, Jusef Abdirizak, Mohamed Jumale, Abdulahi Aden, Arafat Ahmed Osman and Idleh Osman, abused and prostituted their victims across Bristol, using hotels, private houses, parks and public toilets.[1] Some were drug-dealers selling heroin and cocaine, while others were described as "well-educated men with good prospects".[1] As in similar sex-abuse cases in other parts of Britain, their victims were typically "vulnerable girls" who were supposedly under local authority care. The gang coerced the girls into sex with small payments of money, gifts of drugs and alcohol, and by persuading them that having sex with many men was part of "Somali 'culture and tradition'".[3][better source needed]
In a police interview, Zakaria referred to two thirteen-year-old victims of one incident of abuse as "dirty slags" who knew that their function was to "s* d* and then f*** off".[4] He had trafficked a "small 13-year-old girl" to a "sex party" in a hotel room in Bristol, where he raped her twice in what the trial judge, Julian Lambert, described as a "rough, callous and very nasty manner" and using "significant" force.[5] Zakaria left the girl "totally humiliated and bleeding". The girl was then raped again by Jusuf Abdirazak, whom the judge described as acting "without humanity and with no pity whatsoever".[5]

Imagine all the damage being done to society by all these fucking nonces in the British power structure - and in every other country with kid diddlers infiltrated in government and law enforcement.
Until this shit is rooted out, there is no law and order in the UK.

The Oxford sex gang
was a group of seven men who preyed on pre-teen and under-age teenage girls in Oxford, England, from 2006 before their arrest and prosecution. In May 2013, they were convicted of sexual offences including rape, conspiracy to commit rape, arranging or facilitating child prostitution, trafficking for sexual exploitation, and procuring a miscarriage. Their victims were "subjected to sexual violence marked out by its sadism: sexual assaults designed to draw blood, multiple rapes, [and] physical attacks in which [they were] choked".[1] As in the similar Rochdale, Rotherham, Derby and Telford prosecutions, all gang members were from Muslim backgrounds, and the girls were white, leading to renewed discussion as to whether the crimes were racially motivated and whether the initial failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racism.
In March 2015, a report revealed that more than 300 people, mostly girls from the city of Oxford, had been groomed and sexually exploited by the gang. It accused the Thames Valley Police of disbelieving the girls and failing to act on repeated calls for help, and Oxfordshire Social Services of failing to protect them despite compelling evidence they were in danger.[2] The report also called for research into why a significant amount of perpetrators of child grooming come from Muslim backgrounds.[3]

The Peterborough sex abuse case involved groups of men who committed serious sexual offences against under-aged girls, some as young as 12, in the English city of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. In a series of trials in 2014 and 2015, they were found guilty of rape, child prostitution and trafficking for sexual exploitation, among other offences.[1] The men, who were of Pakistani,[2] Iraqi Kurdish and Slovak Roma[3] heritage, were convicted as a result of Operation Erle, in which Cambridgeshire police investigated sex exploitation in the area following a complaint by a teenaged girl against Mohammed Khubaib, a restaurant-owner in Peterborough.[4] Police had been alerted by the Rotherham and Rochdale child abuse cases to the possibility of widespread abuse taking place.[5]

It's not white men that stole everything, it was a select few men who were elite at the time that stole and ruled the world. (They just happened to have white skin.)

There are men right NOW who own and brainwash the world as they please. They may be of different colour or whatever, but in the end they are 'men' in the sense of 'humans' not male/female -white/black/brown whatever.

Some places have become a shit hole due to assimilation and loss of land. This relates back to the stolen thing, as well as loss of culture which completely fucks up the system for a group of people. Places like New Zealand have done well in having a government approach to re-ignite cultural bonds and return stolen land.

Again, it's not about black or white. There are whites in poverty as well as blacks. It's about people, we need to be thinking this way under a trump admin.

Women are strong, but they are brilliant in different ways. The childbearing and caring process is a beautiful thing that should be cherished, feminism makes it seem like a fault. (This is partly due to brainwashing, though).

The media is to blame for the cops being racist one. I believe the minorty of cases might be racial, but it doesn't help when they're blowing it up.

Race is 100% a social construct. But it's part of the brain washing process. If everyone is the same, then people have reason to band together. By giving them a race we separate them and therefore solidify the places at the top of the food chain. (Lowies are too busy fighting each other.)

Money being evil is a holly wood brainwashing technique that plays on human nature. It's really really really hard to think differently when you grow up watching movies. See every movie ever made.

Leftist logic is really just people that are so far into the bluepill that they can't see any different. If we want to help them come over, we've gotta start red pilling them without making them feel terrible about themselves.

Think about your favourite teacher in high school. Be that guy.

Heads-up for the yanks. Here in the UK "Asian" refers to indians, pakistanis (and usually arabs too, although that pie chart has a section for middle eastern which they would come under), not orientals such as chinese, japanese etc. Although that section does also say "SE Asian" so orientals could be included in that orange section as well but most are more just east asian than south-east asian.

Rotherham is just the largest one that's been fully uncovered as of yet. places like Halifax would blow Rotherham out of the water. Not to mention the fucking London area as well.

The white working class may have been downtrodden, beaten black and blue and forced onto their knees but they are still Europeans. They aren’t the same stock that makes up the eternal lower castes of other races and one of these days and there are those of us understand this. We love our people, ALL of our people and know that the degradation of the white working class is the degradation of us to.

One of these days someone will turn up and rally the people and the white working class, pick them up of their knees and throw rifles in their hands to take back what has been snatched from them.

Subhumans like you will be hidden under their beds when this happens.

If the age of consent was abolished and replaced with prepubescent = illegal then all the girls under 16 who want older boyfriends could date, have sex with and eventually marry decent white men (instead of being abused by islamic asian, black or police abusers) without the fear of the boyfriend being persecuted and prosecuted.

Changing the law would also free up loads of police resources to go after paedophiles i.e. people who are attracted to pre-pubescents.

Most rape allegations are false.
Rape allegations are a classic tactic used by women to get out of a sticky situation.
Increasing numbers of women are finding themselves in trouble with the police, as their behavior becomes more masculinized and violent thanks to feminism and popular media.
tl;dr somewhere between 95 and 100% of these allegations will be fairy tales of a disturbed mind but if you want to "listen and believe", no one can stop you.
but it won't get you laid

Another example

Niggers need to read Kanin 1994 to get a basic handle on female psychology vav. rape allegations.

Now, any men alleging rape, let's listen to them.

Look asian to me

Looks like I jumped the gun in replying, my apologies.
You're right about that though.
People with no clue about UK culture and demographics don't really understand what happened here.
Girls from respectable homes - not even so-called "middle-class", but from healthy working-class homes with a mother and father who enforce basic rules like curfew, simply weren't affected by this.
Those targeted by the gangs are invariably from the underclass of welfare dependent single/ mothers/broken dysfunctional families.
Yet every time I've tried to explain that the Pakis weren't picking girls off the street and kidnapping them (they were willing 'victims' in exchange for drugs, money and attention), I get called a Paki defender and a pedo.
The cognitive dissonance is strong.

Yeah, there are no islamic rape gangs and this so-called "victim" chopped herself up to make kebabs.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893318/Murder-squad-detectives-issue-CCTV-killers-girl-14-murdered-chopped-kebab-restaurant-2003.html

They are and I'm doubtful about any claims of White rape gangs.
But the user has a point that's too hard for the majority of anons to stomach.
The girls went willingly with the Pakis, their own parents let them stay out all night under the age of 16, presumably because they had better things to do.
"Dad" getting drunk or doing smack, single "mum" glad to be rid of the child because it makes privacy for her to fuck a train of Chads in the tiny council house.
"Normal" girls weren't targeted or affected. This was a very "council estate" problem and if you live in the UK, you should be aware that there are massive cultural differences between the underclass, the respectable working-class, the so-called middle-class (upper-working class), the middle-class, the upper-class and so on.
Go to a council estate (underclass) area and it's a different world with different rules and values. What kind of parent lets their 14-year-old daughter stay out all night doing God-knows what with Pakistani men?
Underclass parents (not all of them).
Find me more than a handful of middle-class girls who were on the victim list and I'll give you a chocolate biscuit because there are probably none.
The Police didn't act because women's rights legislation means they can't interfere with a girl who is working as a prostitute, which many were, in exchange for money and drugs.
Of course, after the dust settled, they were all "rape victims" but the truth is more nuanced.

Not in the sense you imagine.
No gangs were or are going around kidnapping girls and holding them prisoner.
They give it up willingly for drugs and money, but it is still classed as rape on account of the circumstances.
There's no evidence she was put into kebabs other than one sentence where one of the suspects in her murder joked about it.

But the MSM encourages them to hang out with nice innocent muslim men so that they won't be perceived as racist or islamophobic.

Muslim gangs dindu nuffin!

theopinionator.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/02/another-muslim-race-hate-attack-on-kriss-donald-street-1.html

Link plz.

And by the way, if you look into the family background you will again find that the victim is from the family setting I described.
No father to be seen, trashy mother who allowed her to stay out all night and to clart herself in makeup and slutty dress while she was still 13 or 14.
She willingly went to the pizza shop for sex, alcohol and money and her mother allowed it.

Perhaps, but responsible parents disallow it.

As predicted. A complete hypoagency, as if these girls are leaves in the wind that things just happen to which no parent has any control over.
This is what happens when you surrender all parental authority and responsibility to the state because it's easier.
Parents need to be vigilant and guard their children's welfare and safety. Set appropriate boundaries and disallow certain behaviors like drinking alcohol and having liasons with grown brown men at the age of 14.
This "but it shouldn't happen" is an analog of the feminist type thinking which says that a woman should walk through an immigrant enclave at 2am if she FEELS like it, don't take sensible precautions, TEACH MUSLIMS NOT TO RAPE.
Well guess what, they are going to rape regardless of what you try to teach them.

Your choice of text format here: I suggest the pdf.

archive.org/details/FalseRapeAllegations

Thx

What has a murder and an assault got to do with a prostitution ring?
No one is claiming that Muslims are good, or safe to be around.
That's the whole point. Underclass parents allow their children to mix with these grown killers and then act surprised when they get addicted to heroin, roped into prostitution or murdered.

Now why would the gangs need to use blackmailing, threats and physical violence on the girls if they were so "willing" in the rapes?

If it's irrelevant then why don't these gangs target 40yo single moms instead of schoolgirls?

This is such obvious D&C

Fuck knows who is doing it but i mainly blame the bongs for falling for such obvious D&C bullshit

Video related.
BNP interviews Charlene's mother.
If you understand British culture, you will SEE one half of the problem immediately.

What sounds better when you're explaining to your parents why you became a hooker?
or
This is a large sample of victims, there probably were some that ended up being threatened.
That's not incompatible with willingness. It starts out as "fun", some smack, some booze, some weed and sex with "hunky abdul" and his (teenage to early 20s) friends, only after the age of the "friends" starts creeping up to 40,50,60,70, then she realizes it's not such fun at all. Then she threatens to quit and the threats come.
It still began as a result of shitty parenting and zero racial awareness.
Are the Muslims criminals? Yes.
Should they be deported or killed? Yes
Are the parents capable and responsible? No.
With responsible parents, the RISK of associating with Muslims is AVOIDED.
I don't know how I can word it any clearer.

whether they are truly willing or not doesn't change the fact that this filth need to be purged

That's absolutely correct.
But the fact that they need to be purged doesn't change the fact that controlling the actions of your child, setting curfew and policing personal associations largely mitigates the danger that persists until the Muslims are removed.
Or should you just say "fuck it, Muslims should behave themselves, not our responsibility" and take the losses?
If the latter then why complain when the inevitable happens?

That's not a girl. its a boy minding his own business walking down the street with a friend when he was KIDNAPPED.

So explain again what the case has to do with girls choosing to associate with muslims?

Because at least they have taste? If you're going to break the law and be a rapist you might as well rape girls at their prime rather than has-beens.

It has to do with the fact that we have islamic gangs roaming the streets committing crimes in this country. It's not just some slags hooking up with guys who happen to be asian muslims. Even Sargon wasn't defending them as much as you are.

You're talking to a Anglo who's desperately trying to rationalize shitskins running rape gangs under the nose of police for over a decade. And he's doing it in the way all Anglos do it: By heaping scorn and laying the blame on those with a lower social status than him.

By the way, as a Scotsman I have to say that your attempted use of the Kriss Donald tragedy, where a young man was abducted off the street by strangers, stabbed, had his penis and testicles cut off and was finally set on fire, and somehow trying to draw a comparison between that event over which he had ZERO control and foolish underclass sluts with poor parents, who CHOSE to associate with Muslims and paid the price.
Is a fucking disgusting thing to do.

There's no comparison. Stop trying to make one.
The girls in these cases willingly associated with Muslims, they weren't snatched off the street, you fucking idiot.
Kriss was targeted and taken as payback for a prior event. He wasn't associating with Pakis, so he was already practicing good racial hygiene.

I haven't defended Muslims in this thread, neither has anyone else you fucking tool.
You think like a feminist - "my children should be able to go anywhere and hang out with anyone with zero risk to their safety."
Real life isn't like that, so be a proper parent while we still have Muslims in the UK, or expect your child to be a victim.

Nice d&c attempt.
So you actively object to the idea of instilling values and being a responsible parent.
Because "it just shouldn't happen."
Go back to whatever leftist la-la land whence you came, thinking isn't for you.

You do realize that even attempting to imply that all little bong girls are 'lower class chav skanks' while at the same time admitting that a fair amount of cases involved literal kidnap and rape only outs you as a fucking imbecile, right?
>we
How about you go back to the rapefugee center and have a sexual emergency.

The only thing even mildly sensible in what you said is that the police do not give one shit, but it's not for the reason you're trotting out. Why would they move? There's little chance of them avoiding the mud menace if they do, they're slowly spreading throughout the UK. Walking their children to and from school might be impossible for, you know, working parents.

Why not just kill the fucking Pakis? I can tell you why, the police and all those involved with them are worried about the dreaded accusation of racism. Nothing more, nothing less. Just another tactic to keep authority figures that actually care from doing their jobs.

Left-think all the way. You should have stuck to trying to D&C, by adding the barb about muh "heaping scorn" you blew your cover, leftist.

They didn't.
Although I don't doubt that they became that in the girls' minds after the police got involved.

This can't be stressed too much.
The gangs were Paki because Pakis control the heroin trade in those towns.
In towns where Poles control it, the "rape gangs" (prostitution gangs) will be Polish etc.
Americans can't grasp our class system or demographics and even younger Brits who have lived sheltered middle-class lives will struggle to understand the underclass lifestyle.

There are muslim rape gangs in the UK. Just like there are all over many other countries in Europe. Here is a muslim boasting about being part of a rape gang in Germany. This is out of his own mouth, not the victim's.

Pointing out that Anglo psychology revolves around percieved class and ethnicity and is completly incapable of actual solidarity always gets your kind butthurt as fuck. You'll be shitting on the victims right until the barbarians stand at your door and nobody will come to help you or even give a shit that you dutifully took a crap on those below you, honorary island kike.

Yes goy punish the downtrodden working class for your failed society
It's their fault afterall

Hating the working class is not Nat soc btw kiddies
Also I don't believe that British low class culture is that fucked up compared to white American low class culture if it is you fags are more far gone than I thought

Silly police, don't they know only shitskin muzzie grooming gangs can rape thousands of kids in the UK?

Soon bongland will be nothing but shitskin rapists
Eventually there will be no real humans left for them to rape so they will just rape each other

It's not, Low class american culture is leagues less fucked up unless someone attempts to infer that low class america are the people in appalachia living in abject poverty which by every metric is below any "low class".

r u 'avin a giggle m8?

give me an example of a polish rape gang in britain.

I don't get it

We wish for the economy to be fixed.

Some torrent clients do really bad with moonrunes when opening just by clicking them. Try adding the torrent file manually.

BurningAngel.16.08.25.Kelsi.Lynn.And.Kacie.Castle.XXX.1080p.MP4.KTR

Bottom one looks best but I like what this user suggested. Maybe make the tshirt shrek-green?

What a bunch of empty buzzwords. I honestly enjoyed it more than EotB2

what

Cura has always worked better for me than Slic3r did.
I use a pirate version of Simplify3D which is superior to both of them, though I dont think its worth its asking price.

By having enough permanents (i.e. Goblin tokens) on the field, that when you cycle the board, you're in a MUCH better state than your opponents.

that's not a good look, user

The main thing I have against weed is the main thing I think legalization will fix.

Right now it is a 100% degenerate hobby limited to drop out retards and libs. Legalization will normalize it just like with alcohol so it can just be something fun to do with friends once a month rather than a fucking lifestyle or a "culture."

Shit like this makes me giggle like a little girl in my basement. It's so fucking funny that it triggers this many people this hard. Comedy shows care so much about it that they can't even do their job and stay funny.

Yes.

….my sweet prince :(

hey user, try a cigar and see if it hold you over a bit better from cigs. i used to smoke a lot, but ive cut down a good bit smoking them.

I will be discussing the theory of cranial rectitus in relation to liberalism with my fellow chaps at the dance hall during our weekly masquerade ball tonight. I encourage you to enjoy your petty coffee and pseudo intellectual gathering, brainlet.

kek

r/asianmasculinity is basically a cult at this point

Nice digits

sage

I don't all the way disagree, but blame shifting is unnecessary. The parents should have been more involved, but every time the were, the parents were punished. Their situation was terrible, for sure.

However, dismissing pesos as a natural consequence of society while saying that fucking twelve year olds should have agency isn't just blame shifting, it's a value statement. That why you're being a dumb retarded faggot.

I'm not that user but Poles are quite notorious for being into seedy crime here.

Signal about what a man you are from behind a keyboard somewhere else, burger faggot.

You will be hung first Juden.

well that explains why you are a cuck who would rather throw your countrymen under the bus than admit that your government has failed you and gives shitskins free reign to do as they please

Where did he say that the government hasn't failed or that shitskins aren't a problem?
134 replies and still you can't grasp that recognizing immigrants and non-whites as a danger is not mutually exclusive with taking precautions to ensure your own safety.
Speaks volumes for the intellect of the typical Holla Forumsack.
Also:
Most of whom are far-left and will never support the right. When you don't know shit, best not to comment.

We have IDs, for fucks sake m7.

user you are describing 'grooming', where drugs and booze and casual sex are used to turn underage girls into 'willing' prostitutes. The process starts as early as 6.

We need to create a normie accessable documentary that explains all this

This is how bad scotland is. It's awful awful awful people like him are going to get millions of immigrants imported here "because there's space" and because they have never had any contact with them and it is going to destroy our country.

You'll have to go back, nigger.

No it isn't.

The Pakis would demand an interpreter - the interpreter would be a Paki - the Paki would cover it up.

Truth is - it isn't fucked up at all.

I see these people every day - they're mostly okay. Poor health, poor attitudes.

But they are easily just as intelligent as the higher classes. They are oftentimes well aware of the situation.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE, SHITLORD

God damn, it just keeps getting funnier. They deserve this for enforcing "hate speech" bullshit and arresting/prosecuting people for using the word "nigger" on twitter. And for all their pushing the "listen and believe" SJW agenda.

It's brilliant. The left just continues to implode spectacularly.

(Checked)
Honestly, this one is weak. It IS your fault if you're too stupid to realize you're being lied to. That's why we're on Holla Forums in the first place.

How new are you, (((people)))?

Nope. The redpill is usually shock therapy.

This guy gets it. The entire "lower class chav skanks" phenomenon has been deliberately engineered by the policies enacted from the 60s until now.

PDF is a horrible choice, but enjoy your embedded malware and virii, I guess.

This is all true, but it's also ironic justice in a sense when the accusations start flying at the enforcement arm of the "Listen and believe" crowd and the left, once again, begins to eat itself, painted into a corner by its own stupidity.
There is no defending the British police at this point. They are arresting and prosecuting people for "hate speech" for telling nigger jokes on twitter. They refused to investigate the exploitation of white children because they swallowed their own propaganda and were more concerned with being good goyim. Frankly, they deserve to implode.

You have a point, but what created this phenomenon? The political policies THIS user described: