The writers of STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE have decided that the Empire is a white supremacist group...

The writers of STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE have decided that the Empire is a white supremacist group. I think it'd be fun to try to make their statements backfire on them and hit Disney right where it hurts: their wallets.

PHASE ONE: We use dummy Twitter accounts to begin a movement which encourages the sentiment that, because the Empire is white supremacist, it is morally wrong to buy your children Darth Vader/Stormtrooper toys for Christmas. Giving them these gifts would be an encouragement to children that Trump's rhetoric is acceptable! We use the hashtag in pic related.

PHASE TWO: With luck the message will begin to be taken seriously by SJWs and libtards who are worried about the impending Trump presidency. They will reject the evil Empire and perhaps even become disgusted with Disney for selling white supremacist action figures (maybe this is a point we can push hard for).

PHASE THREE: Indulge in lulz. It'd be funny to see Weitz have to backtrack on his statement to please his Disney overlords.

Other urls found in this thread:

allday.com/post/1632-the-most-racist-characters-from-the-star-wars-universe/
archive.is/ALKTe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like, for once, a good series where the people in while symbolism are the protagonists that win and the mixmash colored people led by a woman are the antagonists that lose.

white*

nice slide thread fag , next time try and make one that hasn't been done before

Trump should set-up some undercover jew to buy the studios.

Then make the last movie a bombshell depicting how the multikulti were actually the bad guys all along, with some horrible scene with the ((rebels)) going into a killing spree on an imperial protected city/village where they indiscriminately murder children and innocent civilians. It would shatter the libshit worldview for decades to come, it would be glorious and make a huge profit.

not bad OP but I suggest using multiple angles.

blame them for 'whitewashing' the empire
blame them for talking shit about EU/NATO which is what the empire is based on.
blame them for supporting ISIS which are the rebels.
say that supporting rey also makes you a white supremacist (white women are evil too after all they got trump into the white house)
call them out on supporting genocide of poor opressed ayyylmaos

then why'd you bump it shitwit

Narnia's bout the closest you'll ever get.

go away new faggot

Welcome to the planet motherfucker
How was he cozie rock you've been living beneath all these years?

You may hurt their wallets with this to a certain degree, but the real problem is that "white empire" or whatever is being seen as bad in the first place. Find a way to both hurt their wallets AND debunk "muh white supremacists" bullshit. The war on destroying their shitty political ideology and kike influence on media in general, is much more important.

The George Lucas star wars series is one of the most political incorrect movie frenchies ever.

allday.com/post/1632-the-most-racist-characters-from-the-star-wars-universe/

Its called LIFE

Its Star Wars.
Lets just worry about hurting Disney's wallet. My only regret would be that we couldn't fuck up Lucas as well.

shut up

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Phezzani dog!

Holy shit how thick are you user

Mein volk.

Didn't this movie depict the ching chong actor as some sort of samurai? Isn't that stereotyping, Typecasting, and unrealistic depictions of Ching Chong Americans? Also the leader being white is problematic. White Savior Complex. Of course they needed a white woman to lead the lesser minorities. I can't even.

and remember that something like 64% of white women voted FOR trump.

They're right, Star Wars has a white supremacist group.

But it's not the Empire.

PHASE THREE should be buying some toys second hand and post pictures online to show kids how much fun it is to play remove the xeno.

What forums do kids hang around these days? I see the fuckers running around with zogphones all day so know they're online.

For comparison, see embedded video.

No we are not going to market for you, dumb fucking shill.

The empire was human supremacist when it suited them (that is, it suited them to adapt thrawn because he was a valuable asset). It's always been this if you had any fingers in the expanded universe, twit.

the rest of your agitprop campaign is financially lulzworthy, though. to hell with disney.

Yeah, I'm sure Eisner would be stoked by pictures of troopers standing around massgraves with xenos and the information that this is now star wards cannon. I'm sure parents will love buying them for their kids knowing that.

I wouldn't question it if George Lucas wasn't such a huge degenerate.

Would be better with less gay overtones.

Kircheis and Rheinhard should get a room already.

do it

To be fair.
I think this could work well for us.

Since the parallels with the modern USA and the old republic are quite obvious and the Sith are obsessed with freedom.
The empire brought peace and stability to a galaxy defined by war and corruption.
Palpatine drained the swamp planet!

Fucking wew.

And they had a black sista with a fro working at the Star Killer base. Supremacists must love them some diversity hires.

Just tell everyone not to buy their racist storm trooper/Vader costumes or toys.
Half of their revenue will go down the drain since nobody fucking buys rebel items.

Explain.

Yep, stopped caring about SW once they nuked the old universe and fucked up the empire to be a cookie cutter 1D vilian that is just the bad guy for reasons.

At least the old star wars the empire was relatable and were objectively the good guys. Once you got further into the stories you quickly realize what they were doing was to save everyone.

What's so fucking funny about this is that, because he's the only white male main character in the whole movie, Kylo Ren is easily the most popular character. His toys fly off the shelves the second they're put there, leaving only Finn and anonymous Flametrooper figures behind, and there's a huge push for him and Rey to be the romance plot of the trilogy.

Who'd have thought that science fiction fans, most of whom are white, wouldn't relate to the group of every other race coming together to defeat the evil white man?

It annoys the hell out of me that it takes the fucking Japanese to make manly shit. Remember when we made shit like Conan? I'm not talking about faggy 2000's conan, but Robert E Howard, sword & sorcery, jew fighting, nignog ruling, raping, pillaging, unapologeticly manly Conan.

Let's make Science Fiction great again, dammit.

OP, i have to say, this is a damn good plan.

I'm go for it.

hehe, lets watch it all burn!

Yup exactly this; even normie cucks at the weekly standard realized the Empire were the good guys:
archive.is/ALKTe

Think we can just ghostbusters this pos?

Disney has ruined this series with it's SJW / niggers-in-everything bullshit.

Don't pay any money to support / see this shit. Torrent it if you really have to, but don't give money to these (((traitors))).

You mean that gostbusters movie that managed to break even because of all the meming how bad it is?

Bump for great idea!

There's been a few shitty attempts by people here to make comics. They normally only do 'chan' stuff, which is a mistake.

Those with artistic and literary skill should be doing simple stories about animals or fantasy worlds with relatable themes. Standing up for one's nation and family, training to become strong to overcome an evil enemy, dying heroically to protect family and friends, an inquisitor/detective who roots out traitors in a fantasy political setting. There's all sorts of interesting storylines with good morals that can be done, and they are NOT cliched anymore. No one is writing about morality, and certainly not stuff like duty, honour, self-sacrifice and the like. There is a huge market for this, and all you need is some semi-decent writer and an artist who can draw cute/fearsome animals or intriguing outfits on humans (either olde style or futuristic). This is the best thing we can do in the culture war. I'm sure many of us only turned out as we did because those stories that inspired us as children were all about heroic knights fighting dragons, futuristic warriors purging aliens, and great men rejecting temporary materialistic pleasures for the good of their friends/family/tribe, and all that sort of thing. We need to bring these concepts to the younger generations!

In the show Terra Nova, the BBEG is a single black mother.

It lost millions of dollars you dumb kike.

2/10

Dredd.

>called in to investigate murders with a new rookie sidekick, who's also white but a woman

The writers made him arrest Nigel Farage and I believe they killed Trump as well although that may have been another comic.

We've pretty much just got 40k that is an on-going 'pro-white male' universe in the West today. Still there's plenty of good stuff from the past, lots of very kid friendly stuff too like Tin-Tin, Asterix and Obelix, or some of the works of CS Lewis/Tolkien. Basically just avoid American stuff and you're normally fine (sorry Ameribros).

RIP 2000AD.

Forty glorious years before some pozzed writers finally managed to infiltrate the staff.

But wasn't the nigger a stormtrooper?

Oberstein is a fucking cripple kike and should have been aborted.

Yeah, I’m sure you would, you stupid fucking faggot. We’re not going to see that while jews are still alive, so stop wasting time on fantasy and get fucking cracking.

Well Dredd was supposed to be a parody on right wing authorial state. Same with Space troopers.

I think the idea is that human supremacy is supposed to be an allegory for white supremacy but that doesn't really help

Shitlibs are manchildren and womenchildren. Star Wars is for kids honestly.

Oh, you!

Btw you guys need to take the redpill on star wars. Lucas was and still is a shitlib with faggy social views. He imagined the empire as america in the original series. The rebels were the insurgent progressive forces the "good guys". Star wars was always pozzed.

Well, it's sort of what would be analogous in a multi-lifeform galactic setting. Instead of being white supremacist the Empire is Huma Hominidae supremacist, meaning they'll take niggers but you won't see any xeno stormtroopers or officers, whereas the rabble is led by a fish or something.

I'm surprised no one has tried to accuse them of racism by claiming that they are trying to insinuate that only whites are human.

Fuck off with this shit. You think you're acting edgy and masculine, but all you're doing is proving to the rest of the world that right wing values are held only be degenerate fucks like you.

They're happy to provide all those things, just not with white men as protagonists. White men are not welcome in the new world.

You forget that more and more non whites are showing up in it, the fanbase has slowly been infected with poz. Then there's Jewtubers that have been accelerating the poz recently.

Most of the fanbase think Vulkan and the Salamanders are niggers ffs, not the mention the Tau fanbase.

Their subconscious knows their place.

Someone should point out that the emperor is clearly jewish.

Yep Vulkan and Salamanders should have black/grey skin not brown.

This new movie is the only Star Wars movie I haven't seen. Starting with the Phantom Menace I always watched them when they were first released in the cinema.

Lord of the Rings.

Yep and skip the Bilbo shit movies.

Worth a try, though I think the brand is untouchable from the outside at this point. If the big spoilers about Han Solo didn't stop people from watching TFA, people will still watch this. Best we can do is keep mocking diversity and SJW approved fiction. Many have already gotten sick of all the forced relationships, race swapping etc. just let Disney keep digging the grave.

Honestly I expect the movie to be underwhelming for them in terms of sales. There's really nothing it can contribute in terms of the overall story, most of the starwars fags I know agree that this is an unnecessary spinoff and are not too excited about watching this when it comes out. And I guess the episode VII is to blame for that.

Besides people go to watch this shit expecting action and explosions. I don't think it's that effective at conditioning people. Or are there any studies that prove otherwise?

>lead role in series is a black TRAITOR

I'm confused.

Yeah, he did a lot of great things. Like betrayed the empire and being black. Well we need to congratulate him on that! Not only he exposed poor standards for stormtroopers training, but also he murdered a lot of people who were training with him! Because, killing people is bad, therefore you must kill your comrades and steal clothes from the corpses. Never be wasteful! That jacked cost like 30$!

Whilst true; trannies are still depicted by the series as daemonic-mutants, the tau (communists) use psychic powers to brainwash and manipulate their servants and assassinating their enemies whilst sterilising undesirables (one can easily see the modern media, as well as the 'white genocide' concept in there).

There are technically no blacks in humanity though its never actually addressed. As you said the Salamanders are 'white guys' with black/grey skin. Most of the Space Marine armies also came (originally) from Britain, Mongolia or Greece as far as I remember (they are given different names but its fairly easy to figure out where the places represent). Women are also too 'weak' (its more complicated than that but whatever) to become Space Marines.

Heretics, aliens and mutants are all purged because they genuinely (as if they dont in real life) pose a threat to humanity's continued existence. A lot of the fanbase might be faggots, and certainly some of the writers have been retarded; but thus far it (not including games based on it or fan-art type stuff) has remained free of taint.

I too fear it is only a matter of time, but with the way the world has changed in 2016 perhaps not.

I like this idea.

Sad that the modz anchored the thread.

From my understanding, they had the first gen clones who were stormtroopers, but then they recruited civilians, which is how the dindu got in.

Seems the first order took in very young kids and raised them to be stormtroopers.
Hence why they're so loyal and don't have names.
Seems Phasma's role in this was to be some kind of mother figure to them or just general parental figure.

Oops sorry that was first order. Wrong movie.

Yes later generations of stormtroopers in the Empire were civilians. But quality of training varied dramatically. Some groups were taken in very young and trained over a long period of time while others were taken in as adults and given minimal training.
It all depended on the current needs of the empire

I always love how movies like this are so weak with the logic. If finn was just a average conscript, he would have had a name and a whole bunch of history and 'personality'. They say he was one of the first order, but he sure doesn't fucking act like it, he jumped ship real quick, is and is 'thinking' for himself from the getgo. They want to have their cake and eat it to (which is par for the course obviously)

Yeah Finn makes no sense in the context of how the first order operates.
But then there's a lot about the first order that makes no sense.

It's strongly implied that stormtroopers are expected to be in armour at all times. They don't even have names.
While everyone not wearing armour is "normal" by our standards with names and backgrounds.
So why would a stormtrooper be used for janitorial duties?

>was tricked by an old jew into destroying his own in order to protect his wife, trying to take over the galaxy, then helps kill the true evil jew for his son
I do not see the problem, vader was not in the wrong.

The original animated movie was good, allegory of white people dwarves taking back what was stolen from them by a great evil. goblins were jews, elves were asians in their almost literal ivory tower, and smaug was a mega nigger.

Vader was based, and jedi's are shit

The real reason is so
"lol yea I was a stormtrooper, those guys are assholes, not me though, I only mopped up shit"

Is it too much to ask for well written propaganda?
I know you kikes can at least do that

I just see three subhumans

link to game livestream?

you're a moron