"Former coal CEO Don Blankenship is only getting one year in prison, one year of supervised release, and a $250...

Other urls found in this thread:

donblankenship.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll notice when they write the laws they slip in harsh sentences for poor people crimes like drug possession and slaps on the wrist for rich people crimes like embezzlement and endangering employees.

I think it's finland that has fines proportional to your income level so finland has fines of hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeding tickets. Of course that hardly applies here since this guy killed people so this is a criminal matter.

Time for a good ole fashioned American lynch mob.

Why do you burger fucks never use that second and cap a bitch

No idea, honestly.
Apparently it's only cool when you use it against non-bourgeois people.

To be honest if I were a burger and someone did that to my family I would kill them myself.

lol check this shit out

donblankenship.com

3 years after he killed 29 people he was still posting shit complaining about mining health and safety regulations

Shit I feel for that guy…

Kill all porkies.

Hang them by their own guts, every last one.

These people are absolute scum.

laws are for poor people tbh onii-fam I thought you all knew this

let's hope some of the people in prison fucking pound this shithead's face in

Gulags would be too good for this guy.

You might not get away with it but that fucker will still be dead.

I don't believe in torture, only a quick execution, but holy fuck are my principles tested sometimes

I believe it entitles you to sniper rifles

This is fuel for revolutionary praxis imo. It's like when a gf cheats on you with a friend and you have to channel that anger into self-improvement or you go crazy.

From Don "The American Competitionist" Blankenship's wikipedia page. Whenever these cock suckers spout off openly about their political views, it always sounds like they are tycoons from the gilded age.

You do realise he'll be going to rich people's prison right? Such things exist because normies believe that white collar criminals don't deserve to be put in the same prison as murderers and rapists.

I believe they rowing boats and all sorts of leisurely stuff in those kind of prisons.

Jails are segregated by class, he'll probably live in pretty comfy jail cell.

Fucking disgusting pig. We need to compile a list of people and incidents like this to show capitalist apologists how blatantly the system favors the bourgeois at the expense of everyone else. And hypothetically, to know who to pay a visit to during the revolution.

Woah woah woah.
If the mine collapsed, the company would lose profits
THEREFORE
this couldn't have happened and is probably communist (they control the media) LIES

WHITE muh privilege

MALE muh privilege

but he's a job creator if he goes to prison you'll be putting thousands of workers into unemployment :^)

This.
Jobs are literally the most important commodity in an economy - a commodity you get for free.
Workers literally profit off of job creators.

This t b h

I mean its sad that a few people died but do you know how many people will starve if he's sent to jail? Yea the people died but accidents happen, and what are those poor souls that died gaining from his imprisonment? Nothing, its only going to cause more harm. And why not look at all of the good he's done instead of looking at this one bad thing?

Every time.

What is this from?

the onion iirc