I manage a group frequented by over 16 thousand Chinese people and also run a blog which has pretty good exposure to a...

youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

I manage a group frequented by over 16 thousand Chinese people and also run a blog which has pretty good exposure to a chinese audience.

I want to subvert the communist chinese atheistic policies. After learning about how christianity is the faster growing religeon in China I want to replace that trend with kek worship.

I'm currently writing the article right now and I need blessing of kek to help topple the PRC so I am prasing kek for dubs, trips or even quads (Praise be to kek).

The presidential election and europe will uncuck itself eventually as the signs are already in motion. Imagine a world with Pepe replacing the Chinese hate for falun gong. Surely this would dearly anger our cute little chaos god.

Praise be to kek!

Post meme magic proof images or videos to help me do my best to convince as many chinks as possible.

It's on reddit.
I can tell by the way you type.

Fuck you. Chinks don't have souls and don't deserve our Lord's help.

NEETS don't have souls. Chinese have a single pointed worldview and are the most socially cohesive society on earth. Imagine harnessing all that meme power.

Nigger, are you serious? Chinamen are the kikes of East Asia.

kys faggot

about to tell you to fuck off

faggot can't even desribe this nigger op

HRUUUUUNG! now you got my attention

shit this is a good point

this is a better point

Praise kek brother.

I grew up in china.
I am a white guy tho.

Firstly i don't trust you, but i dont care.

Ok.

Push the I- Ching / gets aspect.

We use chaos magic and well so did your Taoist sages. So push numbers.
Numbers are harder to revile.
Numbers are seemingly solid.
Use this my slanty eyed chap.

Are you an Eluosi-zu?

No.
:: looks off into the distance::
I wish i was.
:'-(

Then how did you grow up in China? Are you from Hong Kong?

Im
P.A.N.D.A.
but that's not important :)

Bingo

The Jade Market, the smell of Stanley market, such memories.
Hell, I have pictures of me in the Forbidden City. During the same trip I have pictures where the terracotta warriors were just being dug out only the tops of their heads and eyes are showing

Fuck off, you disgusting Reddit chink.

Holy shit, where the fuck do you think you are, Redditor? Go the fuck back to your cancerous shithole of a site if you want to spew your worthless puns

Clearly, you're an intelligence operative. Which we've known for a long time has a presence here.
In fact in Houston in the United States close to the Chinese Embassy there were– shall we say, things that happened.

Your DCOs are quite good.

In any case I'm not an enemy.

Smile *

Lix

HKIS main school.
Lived near peak.

Gate program
Md

1) Entitlement programs need to be cut at considerable rates now, so that the next generation of Americans will have access to these amenities later.

2) We can't operate on a federal budget that relies on fiat currency that will be vulnerable to hyperinflation once we are spending more on paying back interest than on financing these programs.

The administration-to-be is not going nearly far enough with these cuts, and to make matters worse, Trump's economic policies, even with the most optimistic estimates of GDP growth taken into account, will drive deficit nearly twenty times higher in the next decade than his Democrat opponents' would have. Going overboard with federal expenditure, this is a complete slap in the face to American Conservatism.