Be honest, this was the best part of the film and also realistic...

Be honest, this was the best part of the film and also realistic, you never see anyone slipping on blood in alien films let alone pools of blood.

The entire movie was terrible. Worse than Ressurection or even AVP 2.

Agreed

Post the other part where she runs through the corridor, while slamming into every wall and then trips again and breaks her leg.

But user all the ayyyys needed was some loooooovvveeee

O’Bannon & Giger must be spinning in their graves.

Haha woah your so unique for thinking that *wheezes* *emoji*

David Genociding the Engineers was the best part of the movie, because that should have been the movie.

That shit was like a fucking comedy. I was cracking up during that scene. And the icing on the cake was getting to watch her burn after the Benny Hill music finally stopped.

I swear to god if Alien Covenant is all that we're gonna see of the Engineer homeworld I'm going to get a fucking stroke. I remember a few years back I read an article about the Prometheus Trilogy back then the films were still named (correct me if I got the names wrong) Engineer, Paradise and Hell on Earth and I was really hyped to finally see the Engineer homeworld because I imagined giant Giger-esque cities. All we got was a fucking ruin and a jungle.

aaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

I thought Prometheus was bad, but I was not prepared for the retardation of Covenant. Ridley Scott should have just quit while he was ahead instead of shredding the last of his dignity on this joke of a movie.

Ressurection was kino.

You guys are seeing things from the pov of the spectator

I pressed X as soon as it happened.

A bunch of trained chimps could have done a better job than these cretins.

This shit happened in every Alien movie, with exception of the first one because the planet didn't had a breathable atmosphere. But even yet the crew members inside the ship didn't use protection when the alien lurking around.

Ridley Scott needs to be put in an old folk's home. That senile fuck is destroying every aspect of the lore

It actually didn't.

They receive a distress call and are required by company policy to respond to it. They use suit to explore the Engineer ship.

Planet has already been surveyed and a colony has been there for quite a while.

Again, long established colony.

Space station.

Yeah, no shit they didn't. They had more important things to care about, like how to kill the murder machine in the ship. Are you being obtuse on purpose?

I still have my autistic headcanon where all of them are heavily affected in their judgement because of the interrupted cryosleep. Because otherwise I have absolutely no explanation of why that one marine guy walked into Davids laboratory (even though he already knew that David was evil at the time) and basically stuck his head into the alien egg. Even if the egg would have been harmless there was still the potential of David just straight up killing him while he wasn't looking.

Remember the real Captain Franco died early, the replacement captain was some religious nutjob. That's why he was so worthless. Foreshadowing.

He wasn't a nutjob he was just a poorly written character.

the lessons is don put women on a spaceship

Religion had nothing to do with his extreme retardation.

Not just that, his religion never mattered. I half expected him to at least have single line about… ya know, creation and shit like not playing God.

Yeah I'm sure it was just a coincidence that he was religious + paranoid + incompetent.

He could be a pastafarian as far as we know.

If the bitch threw a pie at the alien and the alien ducked and the pie then hit David in the face I would be 100% with you OP.

I will just have to imagine what could have been….

mediocre b8 friend

Why did they have to make it look like a limp wristed skinny hipster?