Google’s Amazing Timelapse Reveals How Insanely Fast China Has Grown

Isn't it wonderful how quickly China became the world's most powerful nation?

nextshark.com/googles-amazing-timelapse-reveals-insanely-fast-china-grown/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xap5z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moshi moshi, baitu desu.

Letting non western countries industrialize was a mistake

This board isn't for your inflation fetishes.

Thanks Kissinger.

No, having a ton of pollution and overpopulation doesn't make them powerful.

daily reminder that not letting the japanese create the great east asia co prosperity sphere was a great mistake

if that ever happened in my lifetime i would consider suicide

can anyone summarize china's situation? all i hear is huge population, ghost towns, smog cities, dislike of showing poor side, and some sort of economic crash in the coming decades

By 2026 all those buildings will have collapsed, these people have the integrity of gypsie Jews on steroids when it comes to ripping each other off.

http:// www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-11/chinas-latest-ghost-town-50-billion-fake-replica-manhattan
archive.is/Xap5z

I lived there for ten years building high rises. This is one of the most concise descriptions of the situation.

Whoops. I meant to post this on leftypol.

Nope.

Doing that for $50 billion is amazing. What did the jews do with the trillions Obama gave them in 2008?

Good they are going to collapse extra fast this time around. Population doesn't matter when they are all retarded subhumans.

laowhy86 on Youtube does some great videos about China that border on political subjects.

Apparently the government pays Chinese farmers money when they demolish their mud huts to build more skyscrapers based on how many stories there are - which has resulted in farmers building hundreds of thousands of multi-storied concrete shells in preparation for when they're told to fuck off, then reaping the huge cash bonus.

The guys videos touch on the huge corruption and also the horrifying reality of communist towns - basically because it's "Everyones" property, nobody takes responsibility resulting in it all being disgusting and decaying.

Sounds about right tbqh famalam

Summary of China's problems

They are fucked, a red sun rising and the chinese economy will collapse in this decade for sure